Chief and I ⇢ Charlie Swan Fa...

By BriFlare

Frustrated by life, forty-something Charlie can't stop himself from being interested in Gemini, despite their... More

chief and i
i. drive all night
ii. in the morning
iii. tiffany, embry
iv. dinner with the cold ones
v. let's talk gemini
vi. eyes closed
vii. breathe me
viii. is there somewhere
ix. call out my name
x. eyes on fire
xi. fishing trip
xiii. uley men
xiv. this woman's work
xv. maria failed mission
xvi. through tiffany's eyes
xvii. special attention
xviii. its a what...girl fight
xix. then it's up, then it's stuck
xx. sheep's clothing
xxi. friend you can keep
xxii. baby, you're jealous
xxiii. leah's idiot
xxiv. a pregnancy pause
xxv. company
xxvi. a daughter's daughter
xxvii. alien superstar
xxviii. legends never die
xxix. the chief and i; the official illustrated guide
xx. that's the reality

xii. playing with fire

14.6K 386 193
By BriFlare

Maybe home is nothing
but two arms holding you tight
when you're at your worst.

xii. playing with fire

Gemini stepped into the Forks Police Department. She stood there for a moment, looking for Charlie.

"How can I help you?" A officer asked.

"Hello," Gemini said with a smile. "Can you point me to Chief Swan's office?" She answered.

"And you are?" The officer asked.

"Gemini." Charlie said as he walked in.

Gemini smiled.

"Charlie, I came to bring you lunch. I know you were about to head to the diner." Gemini said as she handed him a lunch box.

Charlie blushed.

"I wasn't going to the diner." Charlie said.

"You can't lie to me, Charlie." She said.

The officer looked between them and smirked.

"Chief, you went and got yourself a girlfriend. Finally." The officer said, walking away to go gossip about the Chief's young girlfriend.

"Let's go to my office." Charlie said.

Gemini nodded and followed him to his office.

"What did you make?" Charlie asked, once they entered his office.

"A green salad with a seasoned chicken breast to help power you through your shift. There's an assortment of green beans, garbanzo beans, and chopped celery. In a small, sealable plastic container there's dressing." Gemini answered, hopping on his desk.

Charlie pouted.

"I don't want to eat a salad." Charlie said.

"It will power you through." Gemini said, smiling.

Charlie sighed.

"Fine, I'll eat it." Charlie said, sitting at his desk and unpacking his lunch. "It smells great." He added.

Gemini nodded.

"Enjoy your lunch." She said.

Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"Are you just going to watch me eat?" Charlie asked.

Gemini smirked.

"No, I'm going to do something else." Gemini said as she got up and closed the blinds in his office before walking his desk and getting under it.

Charlie stuttered.

"What...are... you doing?" He asked.

"Making one of your fantasies come true." She answered.

Charlie gulped.

"Eat and enjoy." Gemini said as she started sucking his cock and massaging his balls.

xii. playing with fire

"Uley, get your ass back to La Push." Lucas said, talking on the phone with Joshua.

Earlier, Sam had showed up to the house and basically begged Lucas to get in contact with his father.

Lucas was shocked but told him, he would do his best to get Joshua to come back to La Push even if meant getting Gemini to summon him here.

Sam nodded and left. Now, Lucas was on the phone with Joshua, trying to convince him to come back. Joshua was scared out of his mind. He did not know how he could face Sam and his mother after all these years.

"I can't." Joshua said.

"Yes, you can. Sam won't reject you. He knows about you phasing since he, a couple of boys and Leah have now phased themselves. Your son wants you home, Josh." Lucas said.

"He...phased? There are others too?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, Joshua, apparently the elders really hid a lot of stuff from us. The gene gets triggered when vampires or how they call them, the cold ones are nearby. But also anger can trigger it too. You're not a freak, Joshua, you're a tribe protector and your son wants you to know that." Lucas answered as he could hear Joshua sniffing.

Lucas sighed.

"Save your tears for Sam." Lucas said.

"You're right... tell him... I'm coming home." Joshua said.

"I'll pick you up from the airport. What day do you plan on coming?" Lucas asked.

"If I get on a flight now, I can be in La Push by tomorrow morning." Joshua answered as he started packing.

"Okay, just call me when you get here." Lucas said.

"Yeah, see you later, brother. Aloha." Joshua said, ending the call.

Lucas smiled.

Joshua Uley was finally coming home.

xii. playing with fire

"Gemini! Mom!" Balbina yelled as she walked out of the forest behind Charlie's house.

Gemini opened the back door and gasped as she saw her and immediately ran to her.

"Balbina! What are you doing here?" Gemini asked.

Balbina smiled.

"Oh you know I can't stay away from you for too long." Balbina answered.

Balbina thought of Gemini as a mother. Balbina was a half nine tailed fox abandoned by her parents and raised by Gemini when she found her alone in a forest.

Balbina stuck by Gemini's side until she wanted to go explore the world on her own.

Now, Balbina returned. Gemini was happy to have her back. She was constantly worried about Balbina being on her own.

"That's great. I have a few people... well a bunch of people for you to meet." Gemini said.

"Why do you always attract a bunch of people?" Balbina asked.

Gemini smiled.

"It must be my aura." Gemini answered.

"Must be or the fact you always look like you're up to no good." Balbina said.

"And so do you." Gemini said.

Gemini and Balbina walked into the house. Charlie stands up to greet Balbina.

"So, she's like you." Charlie said after Gemini introduced Balbina to him.

Gemini nodded.

"Only half." Balbina said.

"Half or not, she's family." Gemini said.

Balbina smiled. She always loved hearing Gemini call her family. It made Balbina happy to know that Gemini truly cared about her and would always be there for her.

"You have to introduce her to the pack so they don't attack her or anything." Charlie said.

"Pack? Of what?" Balbina asked, looking at Gemini.

"Shape-shifters." Gemini answered.

"What do they shape shift into?" Balbina asked.

"Wolves." Charlie answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.5K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
15.4K 307 20
"Okay, come on. We're both adults here. We can tell people we're...together." - Jake. Permanent. Like Sharpies. That's what they were looking at now...
85.3K 2.5K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
10.2K 300 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done