Surprise Is Waiting Ahead: Se...

By SnehalShukla

Gibbs and Sloane went to Fornell's house to celebrate Christmas to give him some company. But they were unkno... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

382 11 14
By SnehalShukla

Inside The Of Back Of The Van

Sloane was trying to wake Gibbs up. She was trying to wake him up since he lost consciousness. Fornell was blaming himself for what happened. But Sloane didn't pay much attention and keep trying to wake Gibbs.

Finally, Gibbs grunts in pain and slowly tried to open his eyes. He saw Sloane's worried face with a sad smile. He lifted his head and look around. He realized that he was in the back of the van. Fornell was seating to his right side and Sloane was seated on his left side.

He was lying on the floor between them. He was lying on his left side with his hands tied behind his back. He lay down his head back on the floor in frustration.

"What happened? Why is my head aching like hell?" Gibbs asked. He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head and blink his eyes few times.

"Hey, good to see you finally awake sunshine. You scared the hell out of us." Fornell said. He was glad that he's okay.

"I didn't ask you! What happened Jack? Are you okay?" Gibbs said and tried to sit up with help of his elbows and then dragged himself back to the wall of the van.

"Please don't tell me that you want to start this again! I told you I'm..." Fornell said.

"SORRY! Keep saying it because I'm not going to forgive you. AT LEAST NOT NOW." Gibbs said loudly but closed his eyes as pain ran through his head.

"Hey! Are you okay? Gibbs!" Sloane asked.

"Head is hurting like B*tch. What happened?" Gibbs asked again.

"You hit your head to the wall and then you pass out," Sloane said.

"How long I have been out?" Gibbs said as he was struggling against his restraints.

"Around Fifteen minutes..." Fornell replied quickly without looking at him.

"Where are they taking us? Did they said anything?" Gibbs asked as he was started jolting his restraints.

"They did," Fornell said

"Did they?" Gibbs and Sloane both asked together.

"Disneyland... obviously they didn't say anything. We are sitting here and waiting for to when will this Elephant stops and when will they open that damn door..." Fornell replied quickly and he was sounding very upset.

"We are stuck here because of YOU! So don't try to play a victim card here. You should have to tell me Fornell!" Gibbs said as he was moving awkwardly.

"Hey... hey... hey! Before you two start again at least tell me what the hell is going on? Because I am the one who is in the dark. So can you guys please tell me what's going on here?" Sloane was frustrated about what is happening and she won't even know a single thing.

"Are you going to tell her Or I tell her?" Gibbs said.

"I DON'T CARE WHO'S GOING TO TELL ME! JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Sloane was yelling at both of them.

"Well... I was following the lead on the Canadian drug kingpin. Gibbs was the only one who knows about it. We decided to just follow the lead collect the evidence against him and then hand over all information and evidence to the DEA. But..."

"He went rogue and went after him on his own without telling me and without informing Vance," Gibbs said. He's still mad at Fornell.

"WHAT! Leon knows about this?" Sloane was shocked.

"Yeah, I tell him about what I and Fornell were doing. Because I want someone who can have our back if something went wrong." Gibbs explained.

"And still we end up here. Good job guys!" Sloane said.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault. He's the one who didn't tell me." Gibbs yelled.

"C'mon Gibbs, I told you when I started working at Beltway," Fornell replied and Jack looked at Gibbs with anger.

"What? He just told me that he got some lead and need few days to figure it out. I visited him twice but he had nothing except a bag of few pills. And then he went dark." Gibbs tell her.

"Wait! How in the hell do they know me and Jack?" After a long pause, Gibbs asked Fornell.

"I don't know maybe from security footage from Beltway Burger shop. Remember that lady showed us while we are talking. Maybe she told the Manager." Fornell said.

"Damn it... now how in the hell we are going to get out of here?" Gibbs said and struggled to get free from his restraints.

"Don't worry Butch. We will figure it out something." Fornell said with a smile.

Suddenly they heard a sound like something broken. Fornell look at Gibbs. There's a devil look in Gibbs's eyes and he slightly nodded at him.

"OH BOY! C'mon Gib.." Fornell didn't get a chance to compete for his sentence.

Gibbs successfully breaks free himself from his restraints, blood was trickling down from his wrists. And then he jumped on Fornell and hit him on his face. He was going to hit him again when the van stops.

"Hey... Gibbs wait." Sloane said.

But Gibbs avoids and grabbed Fornell from his collar and kicked him in his chest and suddenly the door of the van opened and Fornell's body hit the man who had opened the door and they both hit the ground.

"Argh... Gibbs you bastard!" Fornell grunts in pain. Gibbs used his belt knife and cut the plastic ties that bounded Jack's hands and then he jumped out of the van. And then helped Sloane to get out of the van.

"Gibbs watch out!" Fornell yelled.

Gibbs turned around in time and saw the man came out of the driver's seat was going to hit him. Gibbs blocked the punch and hit him in his nose with his right hand. And then delivered another punch to his head. That man hits the ground and lost consciousness.

Then Gibbs looks around and noticed that there was nobody else with them except that man who's laying on the floor and that guy who attacked Gibbs. He looks confused. He knows that that Drug Kingpin didn't make mistake like this. He can feel it in his gut.

"Where are the others? Something is wrong." Gibbs whispered.

Gibbs walk toward Fornell and get down on one knee and turn Fornell around so he can untie him. Then he helps him up.

"Where are the others?" Gibbs asked as he helped him up.

"Don't know. Maybe stuck in the traffic." Fornell replied and laughed.

"Traffic! Fornell..." Gibbs raised his eyebrows. Gibbs started searching that man's pockets and found his cellphone and took his weapon. Fornell was doing the same with another guy.

"C'mon it's Christmas Gibbs," Fornell replied.

"Do you know this place? Have you ever been here before?" Gibbs asked as he checked the weapon.

"It looks like a warehouse," Fornell said as he looks around. And noticed something.

"I can see that Fornell. I mean do you know the location? So I can call McGee and Vance for backup then we will head to the Safe House and make a plan." Gibbs said as he dialled McGee's number.

"I think I know the place. That bastard is producing new pills here. But not sure about the location. Because I was... Hey, Gibbs!" Fornell stops in the middle of his sentence and called Gibbs, who was still trying to call Vance and McGee. But no luck with Smart Phone.

"Yeah, Tobias!" Gibbs turned around and saw Fornell was looking worried.

"What?"

"Where's Jack?" Fornell asked.

"She's right here..." Gibbs said but when he turned around she was not there.

"Jack! Hey... Jack! Sloane!" Gibbs started calling her name. But didn't get any reply.

"DAMN IT! JACK WHERE ARE YOU?" Gibbs was yelling literally.

"She's here Agent Gibbs." Gibbs heard the voice was coming from another side of the van. Fornell and Gibbs both started walking in that direction. They drown their weapons and then they came face to face with the man who was holding Sloane.

She was looking unharmed. Gibbs didn't lower his weapon and he started walking toward that man and Sloane

"You think that I'll let you get the upper hand that easily? NOW DROP YOUR WEAPONS. BOTH OF YOU!" That man threatened him.

"He's alone. We can take him down. Are you ready, Tobias?" Gibbs said quietly.

"I don't think so, Gibbs. He's not one of the minions. He's the HEAD OF THE SNAKE." Fornell said as he slowly lowered his gun. And raised his hands.

"WHAT! He's Merri Weather! Still, he is alone, we can take him out. I called McGee he will find us. C'mon pick up your DAMN WEAPON!" Gibbs said he didn't want to do surrender. It is not in his blood.

But he wasn't sure about that McGee got that calls or not. He was just bluffing right now.

"You are thinking that you can take me downright. But look around I'm not alone." Merri Weather said as he lowered his gun.

Gibbs was still not lowering his weapon. He looks around and saw more than Five people have surrounded them and were ready to shoot. And those two men with whom Gibbs had fought before they both got up from where they were laying.

"Where did they come from?" Gibbs whispered.

"They were already here. That bastard was messing with us." Fornell said.

Gibbs signed heavily and finally, he lowered his weapon and dropped it on the ground. Those two men picked up their weapons quickly and pointed them to Gibbs.

"Now... C'mon, let's talk like a gentleman. Viktor please make some arrangements so we can talk properly." Merri Weather said as he pushed Sloane toward Gibbs and Fornell.

"You want US and you got US... now LET HER GO!" Gibbs said

"Well, I wish I could do that but keeping her with us would be fun. Right, Agent Gibbs!" Merri Weather said and look at his man and give him a nod.

Suddenly one guy came in front of Gibbs. Gibbs stared at him with a tough look. That man smiled at him and then without any warning he punched Gibbs. Gibbs remains his balance and tried to fight back.

But two men grabbed Gibbs' hands and hold him back and tied his hands again. Fornell tried to help Gibbs but receive the same treatment. One man grabbed Sloane and take her with him.

Sloane fight back and kicked him between his legs and kneed him in his face. But she stops when one shot rang out. She turned around and looked at Gibbs.

"Try this again and I will blow his head... you get that." Merri Weather said as he put his gun on Gibbs's forehead.

"NO! You have no idea about whom you are messing with. He can kill you with his bare hands without leaving a single trace.

So... for your safety just stay away from him. If you don't then good luck. And if you kill us then WORLD'S GREATEST NCIS TEAM will hunt you down and kill you.

So either way, you are going to die. Now let us go or be ready to spend the rest of your life in jail or just ready to DIE. " Sloane said as she folded her hands and warned Weather with calmness.

Fornell and Gibbs share a look. Fornell raised his eyebrows in surprise and Gibbs was simply smiling at him.

"Listen to the lady Weather. That's true Gibbs's team won't let you just walk away. They will not spare you." Fornell said. Merri Weather turned around and backhanded him on his face.

"SHUT UP! You Bastard..." then he takes one step forward to Gibbs and just stared at him. He said nothing just looking at him with anger.

"I don't want to hurt anybody. I just want all evidence against me and my business back. If I didn't get them back I will kill all of you.

And I will start with the woman and then our traitor and then you. So tell me where are those evidence and I'll let you go. All of you without any harm. Fair deal right." Merri Weather said.

"We don't make a deal with TERRORISTS," Gibbs replied without breaking eye contact with him.

Weather smile at Gibbs and then he kicked Gibbs in his stomach. Gibbs double over in pain but his captors hold him up. Then received a few punches on his face and abdomen.

"THAT WASN'T A REQUEST GIBBS! I GIVE YOU A CHOICE AND CHANCE TO LIVE. OR READY TO DIE."

"I WOULD LIKE TO DIE. BUT I WILL NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING." Gibbs was coughing before he raised his head and leaned closer to Merri Weather and said in his Marine voice.

Merri Weather can see a fire in his eyes and he knows that Gibbs is not going to make this easy for him. He raised his gun and point it at Gibbs's head.

"No.... don't do this. Please! It was me who was working with police." Fornell said. Sloane was trying to get free but that man was strong. She knows that Gibbs will not go to give up on the information. And that makes her worried.

"I know that TOBIAS. But I also know that you two are working together. Gibbs visited you at Beltway Twice and you two were at that clinic too. To collect information about me. Am I right UNCLE ED?" Weather said.

"Your fuc*ing pills almost killed my daughter you son of a bi*ch!" Fornell was shouting like a maniac. Gibbs widened his eyes when he mentioned Emily.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP TOBIAS! THIS BASTARD IS PROVOKING YOU, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!" Gibbs tried to stop Fornell.

Merri Weather turned around in anger and he hit Gibbs on his face with the butt of the gun. Gibbs hit the floor face first. Merri Weather crouched in front of him and grabbed him by his suit's tie and pulled him up. Then he leaned forward and yelled at him.

"Don't make me regret keeping you alive Gibbs! Choose your words carefully your lives depends on it."

One of his men came toward Merri Weather and gave him Gibbs's cellphone. That thing was to keep ringing. It shows Vance name on the screen.

"What is this a Time Machine!" Merri Weather said and he laughed. And throw it to his man.

Then he slammed Gibbs's body on the floor who was trying not to pass out. He ordered his men to put them in the room but he told them to separate Sloane.

Then his men grabbed Gibbs by his arms and dragged him to the room and then they put Gibbs on the chair and tied his hands and legs to the chair. They put Fornell on the chair right in front of Gibbs. Gibbs was semiconscious.

He can hear Fornell was telling him to 'Hang it there.' But he was barely able to keep himself awake. In the end, he fell unconscious. His head lolled on his chest. Blood was trickled down from his head wound and his mouth. Fornell was feeling helpless. He knows that Weather was using Gibbs to make him talk. That's why they separated them.

Right now all he can do is wait until Gibbs regain the consciousness.

Another side at McGee's place

McGee was celebrating Christmas with Delilah and his kids. But he was having a weird feeling that something is going wrong. He can feel it in his gut. He pulled out his cellphone to call Gibbs and he saw five missed calls from an unknown number. LUCKY FOR GIBBS.

He decides to call Gibbs first. He tried but his call went through the voicemail. He tried again and again but there's no luck. Then he tried to call Jack but the same thing happened.

Then he called Vance to ask him if Gibbs and Sloane were with him. He knows that these three are good friends.

Well, Gibbs and Sloane are more than good friends. He called Vance and Vance pick up the call.

"Hello, Director. Sorry to bother you but I just want to know that Gibbs and Sloane are with you? Because neither of them was answering their phone."

"Agent McGee! I was just about to call you."

"Why Director?"

"We may have a situation..." Vance said with a heavy voice.

"Please don't tell me that Gibbs is in trouble AGAIN!" McGee said.

"I wish I could but I just received an email. And it seems like Gibbs and Sloane were found another way to get themselves into trouble."

"What happened? What's in that email?" McGee asked impatiently. That caught Delilah's attention.

"I just sent you that Email."

"Just hold on." McGee opened that Email and closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Is there something else on that Email, Director?" McGee asked

"Yeah, there's a note attached with it. It says...

"WE HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT AND YOU HAVE SOMETHING I WANT. LET'S MAKE A TRADE."

There are no name or contact details on it." Vance said.

"What do we do Director?" McGee asked.

"Call the rest of the team and meet me at the office in an hour," Vance replied and cut the line.

"Copy that Director," McGee said as he disconnects the line.

"Tim! What happened? Why are you looking so tense?" Delilah asked. McGee didn't say anything. He just gave her his cellphone and shows her that email.

There were two pictures attached to the Email. One of them shows unconscious Gibbs was tied to the chair. His face was covered with blood. And Fornell was also in the picture. But he was looking fine.

The second picture shows that Sloane was sitting on the chair but in another room. Her hands were tied up in front of her otherwise she was looking unharmed.

Delilah looks up at McGee. McGee can see fear in her eyes. She covered her mouth with her hand.

"Who are these people, Tim?"

"I don't know. I don't have any clue about it. I've to go back to the NCIS. Have to call Bishop, Torres, Jimmy and Kaise." McGee said as he took his phone back. Delilah grabbed his wrist and stop him.

"I am sorry Delilah but it's Gibbs and Sloane. I have to go." McGee tried to explain.

"I'm not stopping you, Tim," Delilah said. McGee's looking confused.

"GET THEM BACK HOME SAFELY, TIM," Delilah said.

McGee nods at her in assurance. And then he leaves for the Headquarters.

NEVER THOUGHT THAT MERRI WEATHER WOULD GO TO MAKE A TRADE.

NOW, LIKE WE KNOW THAT GIBBS IS NOT GOING TO GIVE UP. HE ALREADY STARTED PISSING OFF MERRI WEATHER. SLOANE WAS ALSO NOT IN THE MOOD TO GIVE UP.

AND FORNELL... MERRI WEATHER IS USING GIBBS TO MAKE HIM TALK. SO HE CAN GET ALL EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.

NOW VANCE AND MCGEE KNOW. SO THE TEAM WILL BE BACK IN ACTION SOON... LET'S HOPE THEY FIND OUT WHERE'S MERRI WEATHER HOLDING GIBBS, SLOANE AND FORNELL.

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT MORE...

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR REVIEWS...

THANK YOU:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 20
𝐍𝐎 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ | "peace out, girl scout." 》in which an ncis agent falls for the blonde fbi agent γ€Š ____ [ criminal minds | ncis - jennifer jare...
42.5K 691 18
Jessie Cordova is alone in the world after the murder of her father but when she turns to Gibbs for help, she will find more then just safety she ma...
8.5K 188 21
Ellick Fanfic I don't own NCIS or any of the characters, just the plot :) TW: Foul Language, violence, sexual scene Started: May 25th, 2021 Completed...
34.2K 573 28
Bishop has been married and divorced before to Mr. Jake Malloy, a lawyer do the NSA. Torres has been in Gibbs' Squad for about a two years, he has al...