Waiting Alone...✓

By ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... More

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
Her Memories......
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Breaking News
Incredulous
Is it my heart?
Serenity before the Viva
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Love Scenario
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Evil God
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Broken...

83 29 17
By ASG_JK

(At the hospital)

Jin was admitted to the hospital and rushed to the ICU.

All that I could do was, wait outside and pray, pray to the all mighty...

I could see how anxiety was taking over Yoongi. He was sitting on one of those benches with his head lowered down and held by his big hands...

I sat beside him and tried to calm him.

"Yoongi... It'll be okay..."
"I don't know for how long I can make it like this..."
"Hmm..."

I sighed and looked at the ceiling. I was no one to Jin and so was Jin yet I was being anxious to death. For an unknown reason, his smile seemed magical.

The doctor came out of the room and both me and Yoongi rushed to him..

"Doctor..., Doctor is everything right ?",said Yoongi
"Calm down sir. Everything's alright. He had a stroke and because of a little blood loss, he fainted. Everything is under control but I had to ask you this, is he a mental patient? I mean what is his mental health? Is everything fine?"
"Umm doctor, he's been suffering from anxiety for the past few years.... And is insomniac..."
"Oh..., It's not a very big problem but I would suggest you two to talk to him. I think he's lacking a companion. At times of mental struggle, a companion is a very good medicine..."
"Can we see him?",I asked
"Yes sure. You may go inside but don't wake him unless he himself wakes up. His body needs a lot of rest.."
"Okay doctor, thank you..",said Yoongi

The doctor left us and we quietly entered the room.

"What happens if the others come to know?", whispered Yoongi
"Well... I'll say about that woman but we're not revealing the whole story...."
"What do we say?"
"We'll tell that I was out for work at Jimin's and you were at the souvenir shop near the building when we met and that's when we heard shouts. We entered the Café to find a woman punching him. We'll not say anything else..."
"Okay...."

Yoongi looked at Jin's face and went out of the room.

His heart ached just like mine did.

I held Jin's hand in my fist and his eyes started to open...

Thank Goodness!

"Uh....",Jin made a small groaning sound.
"Jin? Okay? You?"
"Ah.....",groaned Jin
"Hey..."
"Y-Y/n? Y/n-ah? Is that you...?"
"No... I'm Trisha..... But don't worry I'll get Y/n..."
"Hmmm? You know about Y/n?",he said with a heavy voice.
"I do... Don't worry, no one else will. Trust me please...."
"Hmm...",he said while nodding.

I kept sitting beside him and caressed his head. His face was a piece of art.

(A/n: All of theirs are)

My mind had a lot of thoughts, running wild...

I was scared of something I don't even know. Seeing Jin in pain hurts me bad....

The night had already came and I wasn't home yet. I was afraid Alpine will call me and once she gets to know about these, she'll enquire me more than the detective themselves.

I did no wrong yet I feel guilty. I felt like all this was happening because of me and I don't even know why.

I didn't know Jin prior to the day Namjoon brought him to Aries's.

Still...

I'm guilty...

I know it hurts if you know that the one you love exists but they're not with you, no where to the word "near". "Close" is far off....

As I had feared, Alpine called me...

"Where are you girl?"
"Umm..., Al, I won't come back tonight, possibly till afternoon tomorrow..."
"Hmm? You ain't coming home?"
"No..."
"Fine. You may stay out but just tell me where you are. You're a grown ass woman."
"I'm busy Actually..."
"You're not at the University. I know. Where are you?"
"Can we please talk later?"
"But..."
"Bye..."
"Fine. But I want you home by dinner tomorrow. No excuses are to be accepted. And when you'll be back, you're telling me. Got it? Oh yeah just had to tell you, if you need me tonight, I'll be with Kook at our place..."
"And sleeping with him, yeah,yeah, I know.. I ain't coming home tonight so enjoy your whole time. Bye."
"Rude. Bye...."

I immediately hanged up. I know it was rude of me to behave with her like that even though I owe her a lot..

Just everything aside.

A hand tapped on my shoulder and it was Hobi.

"Hey, I think you should go now. You needa rest...."
"I'm okay Hope. Don't worry. I'll be fine."
"Kay. You sit with him. Yoongi and I will be outside. If you need us, just give us a call."
"Hmm..",I said, pursuing my lips to form a smile which my heart didn't want.

I sat for another hour, till it was 11:30 PM and then dozed off...

(End of Trisha's POV)

(Alpine's POV)

I cut calls with Trisha and sat down on the sofa. I slowly threw my phone to the other side of the sofa...

I suddenly didn't want to do anything. Trisha and I aren't blood related but I feared to lose her. She's my best secrets buddy....

Oh! add Aries as well...

She never lies to me, never ever. She doesn't hide anything from me or Aries. But today something was off. She didn't behave the way I know she behaves.

I can feel her interest for Jin but....

Nevermind, maybe I'm just being overprotective....

I saw Jungkook enter in his black skin-tight shirt which revealed his abbs beautifully. He wore his white tie which had embroidery woven out of argentum thread. Ah! Let's speak in just english. Embroidery woven out of silver thread. His denim jeans appreciated his fit thighs...

He came to me and hugged me, his beautiful brown semi-long locks fell on my face as he leaned for a peck on my cheek...

"Al... Let's go..."
"Nah... Out of mood..."
"Mwoh? That's not fair..."
"Mianhae Yeobo.. I can't.."
"Wae?"
"Not stable with my thoughts...."
"What happened?",he said as he removed his Tie and sat beside me.

I moved away a little to give him some space to sit.

"What happened Babe?",asked Jungkook
"Trisha's been behaving strangely..."
"So...?"
"She's out somewhere..."
"Probably wanted to give us some space.."
"No... She was worried about something... I have a strange feeling.."
"Maybe...."
"Do you think she went to Jin?"
"Maybe. Jin Hyung was sick that day so probably. But what's the problem if she stays out..."
"Not a grave problem. It's all about dad actually.."
"What's the matter?"
"If he knows that she is suffering.... He'll be angry with me.."
"He doesn't mind you dating but Trisha?"
"Not like that. My dad, Commando Throndsen, saved her, so he fears that she'll hurt herself again..."
"She's not your sister?"
"No. She's my step sister. But I love her no less."
"Oh..! Hey, did you say your Dad is Commando Throndsen?"
"Hmm..."
"Oh My God! He's one of the children's heroes from my childhood."
"Huh?"
"Yeah. You don't know how popular your dad is in Korea. He saved almost 70+ kids, getting trafficked to the Northern Borders..."
"Yeah that's when Trisha came. She didn't remember anything..."
"Oh..., So she's a victim of that Trafficking? Damn, she so strong...",said Jungkook
"Hmm, more than what you know.."
"Well you know, the biggest broadcasting,advertising and Designing marketing enterprise; Star Entertainment's former CEO's daughter was also seen in that Trafficking case but unfortunately it's said that on her way home, she was assassinated.."
"My God.."
"Hmm.. she used to be the Present CEO's love and you know, he till day waits for her..."
"Present CEO?"
"Yeah!"
"You mean, Jin oppa?"
"He's the current CEO? Woah..!! Tae's having a business deal with him..."
"I'm not sure but that's what I heard...."
"Let's call Taehyung and asked then.."
"Kay.."

Jungkook called Taehyung and it was many rings that Taehyung picked up.

"Hey Kook, what's up?"
"Hey, I had a question..."
"I'm all ears..."
"You're in a business deal with Star Entreprise right?"
"Yeh! Their CEO was there at your party. Kim Seokjin..."
"Thanks..."
"What was the question?"
"Nothing. Bye..."
"Umm... Okay..., Bye..."

Jungkook ended the call and confirmed my doubt.

"So you mean Jin oppa has been searching for their former CEO's daughter?"
"Hmm... Media says so. Now when a rumour has got viral, some of it atleast has to be true..."
"But she's dead right?"
"The police never confirmed that. They didn't find her body..."
"Do you think what I think?"
"Yes..."
"Let's do it then....."

I and Jungkook cancelled our plans for the night cause now Jin mattered the most to me. I know my sister has already fallen for him.

Trisha generally doesn't lie to me...

Trisha's been my companion ever since she arrived. She has that one charming point that makes people love her immediately.

She heals every broken heart....
But
Only I and Aries know how broken she is.

She got seperated from her family, from everyone she loved and also every single memory...

Till day I tried to find her real place, where she belongs to.

It has been hard for me to settle down in New Zealand, alone, after years of staying at my parents' house, think about her.

As a kid, dad, never made Trisha feel that something in her life was incomplete but only I know what she faced when we were in school.

She's one of those brilliant students who's also got a very pretty face, which can make anyone and everyone fall in love...

But racism exists.

I know she used to get bullied. She never said her pain except for me and today she's hiding it from me.

I wonder if she trusts Aries enough to tell.

I'll not be sad to know that she didn't tell me cause I just want her to be safe. She atleast let someone know.

Trisha forgot everything, every single thing she knew. Only the memory of her love stays in her heart.

I know her for so long.

We know eachother for so long that we can guess eachother's feelings in just one glance.

I know it must ache her to death and now that she's learnt to love again, the thought of Jin never accepting her, is killing me...

Even I don't know what she's gone through. Maybe I won't be able to stand in that too...

I'll wait for Trisha to tell me, to confess her feelings to me...

And I know she's already trying to find whoever Jin loved cause Trisha is too kind to let people suffer the same as her...

I know Who you're searching for, Trisha...

I know you want...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Y/n....

(End of Alpine's POV)

______________________________________

Hey there guys...

Ha-How was it?

So....

What do you think, is Alpine right about Trisha's feelings for Jin?

Don't be a silent reader...

I really like it when you read my stories..
And comment!!  

Bye
Bye

Muah
Muah

(๑♡⌓♡๑)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
10.9K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
10.4K 480 28
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...