Blank Space (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren Jauregui still feels a blank space that makes her feel like she's missing something, an empty feeling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Surprise Chapter Ending
IN A FLASH

Chapter 29

12.3K 342 23
By cabeYolights

Scarlett and Lauren stayed silent through the whole movie, sometimes stealing glances at each other, but that was all.

Lauren's phone started to beep and she picked it up, a FaceTime call.

Scarlett kept her attention on the TV while Lauren saw that it was Camila who called.

It connected and Lauren's eyes lit up.

"Camz!" Lauren smiled.

"My interview ended early and if I go to bed in like twenty minutes, I won't be so tired at 4 am in the morning. Sorry, I'm rambling." Camila said and Lauren shook her head.

"No, no, tell me about why you can do this now. Tell me about your day. I'd love to hear about it."

"Well, first, I went and hung out with Ed Sheeran and I almost cried. I wish you would've been there!" Camila exclaimed.

"That's amazing, Camz!" Lauren exclaimed cheerfully.

Camila talked about the various events that happened in her day while Lauren listened and Scarlett watched the movie.

"I want you to meet someone! I met her like the other day and she's tutoring me," Lauren said and Scarlett glanced over.

"Oh! Who?" Camila curiously asked.

"Scarlett." Lauren smiled and directed the camera towards Scarlett.

"Hi," Scarlett smiled.

"Hi!" Camila grinned.

"Has Lauren been good and focusing so far?"

"Oh yeah, but she's a handful." Scarlett falsely sighed and Camila laughed.

"Oh, I know."

"Camz!" Lauren exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Lauren exclaimed and Camila laughed some more.

"Camila! You need your rest. You're waking up at 3 am in the morning!" A girl's voice yelled out.

Camila sighed and rolled her eyes. "Gotcha!"

"I have to go, Scarlett, Lauren."

"I'll talk to you later!" Scarlett exclaimed and Camila nodded.

"I'll see ya babygirl." Lauren smiled sadly.

"You better!" Camila smiled before hanging up.

Lauren sighed loudly and Scarlett stared at her.

"She's nice." Scarlett smiled.

"Yeah, she is. I just don't think I'm enough for her." Lauren slumped in her seat.

"Don't say that, Jauregui. You're more than enough for her and she obviously knows that. Don't doubt it."

"I always doubt it. I doubt it every single fucking day, Scar."

"Well, don't."

"I can't fucking do that when that's always on mind! She's hanging out with fucking Ed Sheeran and all these other stars that are way better than me and hang with her more."

"Jauregui, you're fucking insane. Don't do anything you'll regret."

"I regret everything, eventually." Lauren sighed.

"You'll end up breaking her heart. I can see the way she looks at you, she's completely and totally swooned by you. So don't fucking mess up and if you do? Fix it. Do what you think is best for her."

"Then I should break up with her. Her going out with other people that are better than me and such will be good for her. They have more they can give and she deserves it. She deserves the world."

"Jauregui...."

"Shut the fuck up, Scar. I'll think about it, okay?"

"Fine. Just don't pick the wrong decision, Jauregui."

-

...She picked the wrong choice. Lauren was currently in her room, stressed as ever, not letting anyone in.

No, she didn't break up with Camila. She was in fact, packing stuff up into a suitcase and some in a bag.

She started packing as soon as Normani and Ally had left the place.

She had informed Scarlett earlier and Scarlett was contacting her repeatedly saying it was a bad decision but she'll support it anyways because Lauren was helping her.

Lauren had thanked her and went straight to packing but now, Scarlett was trying to get a hold of her asking if she was sure of what she was doing.

Lauren heard her phone ring and put her stuff down in the suitcase and answered her phone.

"What, Scar?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Scarlett asked.

"I'm not- I'm not leaving yet, Scar. Okay? I'm just thinking about it and if I do decide to go, I'll be packed up and I can just leave so I can't be indecisive."

"But, Jauregui, this is-"

"Scarlett, you said you'd help but you're trying to make my thoughts turn the other way. Why? If you're going to do that then don't help me." Lauren sternly said.

"I'm sorry, Jauregui. I just want to make sure this is what you really want to do or will do."

"Thanks Scar, but I'm sure."

"How can you be so sure though? You two are doing great and-"

"I saw headlines this morning, Scar! I saw tweets. I saw pictures of celebs sending Camila gifts. Gifts that I couldn't ever send her! Pretty fucking pathetic when there's people that can give your girlfriend what she deserves."

"But can they give her what she wants? She wants you, for fucks sake Jauregui!"

"If they keep sending treating her like the queen she is, she might not just want me anymore. Don't you understand, Scar? I need you to understand. I need you to. Please." Lauren said into the phone desperately.

"Fine, Jauregui. Tell me what your plan is and how I'll help then."

"You'll be the one to tell my friends, Scar. I need you to do it. I need you to not tell them where I am or headed. It's important." Lauren sighed and continued on, "I need you to tell them that I don't know when I'll be back but I'll be back through headlines. I want to be enough. I want to be enough for myself and for Camila and give her everything she deserves."

"Through headlines?" Scarlett asked curiously.

"A couple days ago, I ran into a guy. He explained how he saw my singing at some places I sang at in the summer and he wants to try the music business out for me. It's in California."

"CALIFORNIA? WHAT THE FUCK! That's like a thousand miles away from here!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"Scar, I know. I know that. But it's worth a shot."

"Lauren..."

"Scar, just bear with me."

"I am, I am. It's just so far away."

"I know, Scar. But, I'll come back as a new person. A better one."

"You seem like you have this all planned out. So when the fuck were you going to tell me that you are leaving?"

"A week." Lauren guiltily said.

"Wow. A fucking week till you break everyone's hearts."

"SCARLETT." Lauren stated.

"I'm just saying the truth. Not are you just breaking Camila's heart but mine and your friends. Have you told your fucking family?"

"Of course I did. I would've had to anyways."

"And they're fine with it? Wow."

"They're not but they agreed that they'll support me."

"Hey! Your parents and I are so much alike!" Scarlett pointed out.

"Funny." Lauren said sarcastically.

"I know." Scarlett laughed.

)/:@$:&:)£\€|¥\€\£\€\£\€|

A/N: well, let's see how the week goes on in the next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2859 By

Fanfiction

11.4K 713 21
Lauren Jauregui is a publicist in New York trying to rein in the biggest ego the city's ever seen. Camila Cabello is attempting to create the next bi...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
83.9K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
26.7K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??