✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 35

18.5K 719 88
By LilaAurora_LA

Roman's pov

I parked the car in front of my apartment.

When I wanted to get out, I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at Rita. Her head leaned against the window while her eyes were closed, she was sleeping.

Leaning closer to her, I brushed the hair back from her face. She looked so beautiful. Every time I touched her, kissed her or just looked at her beautiful face, I hesitated to let her go — the selfish part of me wanted her to stay.

But I knew better. I had to let her go. If Antonio found out I didn't kill her, he would kill her before he would kill me.

I also knew that she wanted freedom all her life. She was her father's prisoner all her life. I had not intention of stepping in her fathers footsteps. I wouldn't take her freedom away by keeping her for my own selfish needs and desires.

She deserved to be free. She deserved to be happy. She deserved some peace. And I knew I could give her neither of those if she stayed with me. Living in fear every day — scared that Antonio would find out she was with me — she wouldn't have a single day of peace.

Therefore, letting her go was best. Then, she would be safe, happy and free. She deserved someone better than me anyway, she deserved a man could offer her a normal life.

Another man.

Jaw clenched. I wished the best for her. Still, I felt mad at the thought of another man touching her. Even just thinking about another man touching her drove me crazy.

I laughed bitterly at my own madness. I never thought I'd be possessive over a woman, but I was. Though, I became more than possessive, I became addicted.

She was my new addiction.

My hands itched to touch her every time I saw her. I wanted to kiss her every time she smiled happily at me. I wanted to fuck her every time she looked at me innocently.

She tasted so addictive, like a drug I couldn't get out of my system. I tried a lot of drugs, from crystal meth to marijuana, but none of them made my body ache as it ached for her.

I longed for her. I craved her. And I knew I had to let her go before my addiction to her would turn me into a selfish bastard, and I refused to let her go.

Sighing, I got out of the car and walked over to her side to pick her up. When she was in my arms, she snuggled closer to my chest.

I entered the building and went to my apartment. She felt so right in my arms, as if she belonged there. Cussing, I shook my head, trying to get a grip on myself. She should just be a fling. But she was becoming more than only a fling.

When I entered my apartment with her in my arms, I went up the stairs and went to my bedroom. Putting her gently on my bed, I caressed her face and pecked her lips.

She woke up as I had kissed her lips. "Roman," she muttered, looking sleepily around before looking back at me confused. "Weren't we in the car?"

"We were," I said, pulling her closer to kiss her soft plumb lips, "I carried you as you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up."

I kissed down her neck before snuggling my head in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent. I didn't know what it was with her, but everything about her was addicting.

Her skin always felt smooth and soft, making me want to run my fingers down her body. Her body was perfect. The sex was perfect.

First, I thought my body craved for her because the sex with her was just fantastic. But I thought wrong. I wanted her not only because of her looks or the great sex we had, I wanted her because she made me feel less of a monster.

I wanted her because I loved how her eyes sparkled when she looked at me. She was talking back to me, knowing I could end her in second. She wasn't sleeping with me for my money — like my whores.

I was always the type of man who loved sex with no strings attached, but it was different with her, she was more than just a great fuck — I wanted her.

But I knew it was just sex for her with me — nothing more. I smiled bitterly against her neck. It was amusing how she turned the tables on me by telling me the same words I've always told to the women I fucked — that she wanted nothing more than just a great fuck.

"I am sorry, I didn't intend to fall asleep. But you could wake me up, you didn't have to carry me," she said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

Pulling back, I looked in her eyes — my hand caressing her cheek. "I enjoyed carrying you," I told her, making her smile. She put her hand on mine before kissing my palm and saying, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I leaned closer and kissed her temple before getting up to leave. She looked tired and the way she smiled at me and kissed my palm made me want her.

As I got up from bed, she grabbed my hand, making me look at her. "Where are you going?" she asked me curiously.

"I will go and give the man your picture, so he can issue your ID," I told her and she bit her lip and looked down before nodding her head. "I will be back soon."

I turned to leave, but stopped in my tracks and looked at her as she grabbed my hand again. "Wait!" she said nervously, making me frown and sit next to her on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked tensed. "C-Could you stop by the pharmacy to buy me the contraceptives and a pregnancy test?" she asked me with downcast eyes, looking flushed.

Now she got all my attention. I gently grabbed her chin, making her look at me. "Do you feel pregnant, ragazza?" I asked with a frown.

"I don't know ... I don't think you can get me pregnant in a few days either ... as it's not that easy to get pregnant, I guess ... I just want to be sure since we didn't use protection." She fiddled with her fingers.

"And even if I am pregnant, you have nothing to worry, I wouldn't expect from you to take responsibility because I knew what I was getting myself in, when I slept with you."

"I will buy you the pills and the test. I don't think you're pregnant because I've always pulled out, but if you are, then you should know one thing, ragazza," I said as my hand caressed her cheek, "I would take care of you and my child, I wouldn't abandon you."

"We wouldn't have to worry about if I am pregnant or not, if you could only wear protection, but I know it's not your fault that you are allergic to condoms," she sighed frustrated. Pulling her closer to my chest, I hugged her.

"I know, but don't worry your pretty little head about something we are not even sure of. And as I said, I would take care of my child if you are pregnant," I mumbled and kissed her head.

I doubted that she was pregnant as I had always pulled out in time. But I knew there was a possibility of her getting pregnant since precum was still cum and I never wore condoms when we had sex.

I hardly ever fucked a woman without a condom. I wasn't stupid enough not to use condoms as I didn't want to get sick, considering that most of the women I fucked were brothel whores.

But she was my exception. I knew she was clean. I hardly believed a virgin could have a disease.

Yeah, I was a lying bastard but I didn't feel guilty about lying to her that I was allergic to condoms at all, otherwise she wouldn't let me fuck her raw and I loved feeling her around me.

"You look tired, take a rest, I will buy everything you need and be back in two or three hours." I kissed her cheek and got up from bed.

"Okay." She nodded her head. Then, I turned and left the room. I left my apartment, I got into my car, and drove to the man who would issue me her ID.

*****

After an hour's drive, I parked the car in front of his home. Getting out of the car, I walked to his apartment and knocked on his front door. It wasn't long before he opened the door.

"I'm busy." The asshole tried to close the door in my face, but I kicked it open. He stumbled back when I entered.

"What is more important than me?" I asked him as I went into the living room. "What the hell do you want now, Roman?" he asked me with a sigh as he closed the door and followed me into the living room.

"I have the picture." I pulled her picture out of my jacket and handed it to him. "Oh, right," he muttered, taking the photo from me. "She is beautiful ... and looks familiar to me. Do I know her? Who is she?"

"Nobody. Her name on the ID will be, as I said, Atira Thompson. You will do the ID and forget about her," I told him coldly, sitting down on the couch.

"She doesn't seem like nobody. And honestly, it would be hard to forget such a beautiful face." He looked at her pictures more than necessary.

"It won't be hard after I gouge your eyes out if you don't stop eye-raping her from her picture," I told him warningly.

"She means something to you, doesn't she?" he asked me with a curious gaze.

"If you value your life and don't want me to snitch you to your boss about fucking his wife behind his back, I suggest you shut up and do as I request," I suggested him, hoping he'd follow my suggestion for his own good.

His lips became a thin line and he nodded his head while looking at me murderously. I guess someone didn't like to be threatened. And I guess someone — me — didn't give a fuck.

"Good," I said, patting his cheek. "How long will it still take until it's finally done?"

"It's almost done, I only have to print the picture into the ID. You can pick it up at the end of this week," he told me and I nodded my head in satisfaction.

"Well, I will see you at the end of this week then." I got up from the couch to head out of his apartment before pausing in my movements and looking at him. "And say hello to the woman in your bedroom for me."

"H-How do you know I have a woman there?" he asked surprised. "Your frustration and the G-string on the ground in your bedroom that is reflected by the mirror in the hallway gave you out. And let me give you a friendly advice, I might act careless sometimes, but don't let my behavior fool you — don't underestimate me — I was trained to kill," I warned him as he looked at me in fear now as I left.

After I left his apartment, I went to my car and got in. Then, I drove to a pharmacy and bought birth control pills and a pregnancy test, before going back to my car and driving home.

After half an hour of driving around, I parked my car in front of the building and finally walked back to my apartment.

When I got to my apartment, I went to my bedroom to see her asleep on my bed. I tossed the plastic bag aside before starting to take my clothes off while approaching her.

I left my boxers on while I went to bed. I felt relaxed — like I had no worries in the world — as I pulled her closer to me. I huffed as I couldn't feel her skin. I hated it when she wore clothes in bed.

Gently, I removed her top and skirt, trying not to wake up. I sighed when she stirred in her sleep as I tried to take off her skirt. So much for not waking her up. "R-Roman ... what are you doing?" she asked me sleepily.

"I just wanted to take off your clothes so you could sleep comfortably," I excused myself.

"Okay," she muttered and put her head back on the pillow, letting me undress her. My lips twitched up. I loved how comfortable she felt around me.

After I was done taking her clothes off, I pulled her closer to me before pulling the covers over us. I kissed her head as she snuggled closer and put a leg over me.

I loved how soft her body felt against mine as she hugged me in her sleep. I looked at her with downcast eyes, pulling her over my chest, making her lie on my chest before wrapping my arms around her.

Nuzzling my head in the crook of her neck, I took a deep breath and kissed her shoulder. I didn't like the fact that she'd be gone from my life in less than two weeks.

I didn't want to admit that she grew on me, but I'd miss her in my home, in my bed, and in my arms.

I'd miss her.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Did this man recognize Rita?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...