My Sister's Keeper (TLOU Elli...

By Multifiction2513

Follow Ellie, Dina and Ellie's twin brother Dylan as they hunt down the people responsible for Joel's death... More

You Like Her
The Dance
I'd Like To Try
Waking Up
Lookout
Clearing The Supermarket
Eugene's Place
The Chalet
Packing Up
Welcome to Seattle
Take On Me
Have A Little Faith
Room For Three
Back to School
The Book Store
TV Station
The Tunnels
Flashback - Happy Birthday!
Hillcrest Part 1
Hillcrest Part 2
A/N
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 1
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 2
Road to the Hospital
Meeting the Seraphites
Hello Nora
We Made Her Talk
Next Stop The Aquarium
A/N
Road To The Aquarium Part 1
A/N
A/N
Ambushed
Return Home
Final Farewell
For Our Family
A/N
Bit Of Excitement
Peace Shattered
Finding Abby
You Let Her Go
Home
Years Later

Secret's Out

310 8 0
By Multifiction2513

Over the last few months, Dylan had been sneaking away to the farmhouse with Fang by his side. He had been fixing it up and making it a home for Dina and the baby. Dylan had also enlisted the help of Maddie's brother, Scott, seeing as he had become a skilled carpenter and blacksmith whilst staying in Jackson. Scott and Dylan had been lugging tools back and forth each time they left town, causing Maria to wonder what they were up to. Yet once they offered up their explanation, she was happy and impressed that the young men were doing such a kind thing and promised to keep their secret.

However, one morning when the boys went out and unbeknownst to them they had company. Maddie had heard Scott and Dylan leave the house since Scott had accidentally dropped one of his tools. Maddie quietly and carefully followed the boys, keeping her distance as she followed them towards the farmhouse. Maddie lingered in the nearby woods for most of the morning, watching the boys as they worked hard on the beautiful, rustic farmhouse. It was only when the boys stopped to go hunt for lunch, when Maddie decided to make herself known. As Dylan and Scott hunted down a rather large hare, an arrow whizzed past them and impaled the hare. The boys both looked behind them for the source of the arrow, finding Maddie smiling at them.

"Hi, guys. Hungry?" Maddie asked as she walked by them and picked up the hare.

Dylan shook his head at Scott with a smile on his face, "Your sister is amazing."

Dylan followed after Maddie and Scott caught up with them. As the Hare was cooking over the open fire, Dylan looked to Maddie.

"So, how long have you been out here?" Dylan asked.

"Same as you, since this morning when I heard you guys leave." Maddie replied.

Scott took the Hare away from the fire and began separating the meat between them. As Dylan and Maddie took their share, Dylan looked at Maddie with a smile.

"So, how long have you guys been working on the farmhouse?" Maddie asked as Fang cuddled up to her.

"A few months now, I found the house when I found Fang and Dina has always wanted to live in a farmhouse and raise sheep, so I thought that I'd fix the place up for her and it will be a great place to raise the baby." Dylan replied.

Maddie looked around and looked at the view over the horizon. Maddie also noticed the large fence surrounding the property, noticing the large space between the farmhouse, the barn and the fence. Maddie also noticed the large piles of wood that sat beside the farmhouse.

"What's with the piles of wood? What are you planning to build?" Maddie asked.

As Dylan finished his lunch, he looked to Maddie with a smile.

"Well, I was thinking I might become a bit of a third wheel to Dina and Ellie's relationship, and you and I are...well, we're getting along very well and I was thinking of building another house for you and I to live in. And you don't have to worry about Scott because he wants to live in that trailer over there." Dylan informed with a smile.

Scott smiled as Maddie chuckled at him.

"Speaking of my trailer, I'm gonna go sort that shit out. I'll leave you guys to talk." Scott smirked as he got up and left the pair.

As Scott left, Maddie suddenly pulled Dylan in and kissed him.

Maddie pulled away and wrapped him in a hug. Dylan smiled as he hugged Maddie, however, his smile soon dropped as he noticed a figure watching them. As Dylan focused on the figure, he realised who it was, but it was impossible. She waved at him and blew him a kiss with a smile on her face- Talia.

Dylan closed his eyes and rested his head on Maddie's shoulder. When he opened his eyes, Talia was gone.

Maddie pulled away and held Dylan's face in her hands. Dylan smiled at Maddie, relieved to know that this wasn't another one of his bad dreams. Maddie pulled Dylan in for another peck on the lips.

"Dylan, this may be a bit soon after everything that has happened, but I need to tell you...I love you and I want to be with you. I want to live with you in that glorious house you dream of building and I want to grow a family with you. I know that you've been through a lot recently and I would understand if you turn me down right now..." Maddie declared.

Dylan silenced Maddie with a kiss.

Dylan pulled away and the couple caught their breath. The pair chuckled as they grinned at each other.

"Maddie, I know I've still got a lot of grieving to do, but I wouldn't want anybody else by my side, but you. Maddie, you've been nothing but loving, caring and supportive since you've been back. I had no choice, I fell in love with you all over again. It's almost as if we'd never been apart and I never want to lose you again. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." Dylan smiled.

Maddie went to pull Dylan in for another kiss, however, their moment was ruined as Ellie came riding in on her horse.

"Dylan, we need to hurry back to Dina! She's gone into labour!" Ellie informed.

Dylan quickly jumped up and looked to Maddie.

"Oh my God, oh my God...I'm gonna be a dad." Dylan smiled.

"Yeah, you are. I'll meet you back in town later. Now, hurry before you miss the birth of your child." Maddie grinned.

Dylan chuckled and pecked Maddie on the lips, before mounting his horse and galloping away with Ellie towards town.

"So, you and Maddie, huh?" Ellie asked as she smirked at her brother.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up. Did you like the farmhouse?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, why?" Ellie asked as they saw Jackson in the distance.

"It's for Dina. I'll eventually have another house built beside it, so Maddie and I can live beside you, Dina and the baby." Dylan replied.

Ellie got a bit choked up at her brother's gift.

"Thank you, Dylan. Dina will love it and it looks absolutely astounding." Ellie smiled.

As they galloped inside the gates, the twins quickly dismounted their horses and sprinted towards the infirmary. Dina let out a sigh of relief as she saw the twins enter the room. The twins quickly took a hand each of Dina's, supporting her.

"Hey, Dina. You've got this babe, let's meet our little bundle of joy." Dylan smiled before he placed a kiss to Dina's forehead.

Ellie looked to Dina and kissed her lips.

"You've got this, babe. I love you." Ellie smiled.

Dina began to push and within a half hour, they finally heard the noise they'd been wanting to hear for the last nine months. The baby began to cry as did the twins.

"It's a boy." The doctor said as she placed the baby on Dina's chest.

"What are we gonna name him?" Dina asked as she looked between the twins.

Ellie shrugged and kissed Dina on the temple.

"Well, I've been thinking of a name for a while..." Dylan started.

"What is it?" Dina asked with a small smile.

"I was thinking JJ, short for Jesse Joel. Name him after two amazing men, who had such a great input on our lives." Dylan replied.

Dina and Ellie smiled at Dylan, then looked down to JJ.

"Welcome to the world, JJ." Dina smiled at her son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 31 4
if you hold on i might just stay forever if you get hurt i'll try to make it better if you go down then we go down together fem!oc x ellie williams
72.6K 1.2K 23
|COMPLETED| This is the sequel to The Last Of Us x OC! Male reader, if you haven't read that then read it before this one! :) Ellie had lost her best...
4K 79 4
A The Last of Us Part II fanfic. This story follows Dina a year after the events of TLoU PII.
19.5K 402 49
in which hazel johnson faces many losses that lead to her love or in which, hazel is a special girl - in more ways than one - mature 18+ (idc how ol...