Waiting Alone...✓

By ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... More

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Broken...
Breaking News
Incredulous
Is it my heart?
Serenity before the Viva
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Love Scenario
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Evil God
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Her Memories......

175 44 62
By ASG_JK

The next day went by very quick. Secretary Polo Winchester booked the tickets for Sunday. It was the last moment flight ticket so all of them couldn't get seats near. They planned on Saturday the next week but all the flights were booked so they preponed the date.

(Friday, night)

"Packing the bags, I see...",said Yoongi as he entered Jin's room.
"Yah.. hey which suit do I take to wear at the meeting with Taehyung Kim?",asked Jin showing Yoongi two dress suits.
"Hmm.. I like the brown one. Black's to common.. you'll look like a Buttler.",said Yoongi
"Kay, the brown one then. You and Hobie are ready?"
"Yup. Hobie's just packing some necessary medicines."
"Okay. Meet at 9:00 AM here. The flight's at 11:30 AM. I told Joon to be here by 8:30 PM and Ms. Polo should get here by 9:10 PM."
"Okay. Sleep tonight. Don't stay awake. Good night."
"Good night."

Yoongi left Jin's room and went back to his apartment. Hobie was taking the suitcases near the entrance door.

"Yoongi hyung, do we have headache medicine?"
"Hmm... In my shelf.",said Yoongi
"Uh okay."
"Good night"
"Night...."

Yoongi came to his room and layed down on his bed, thinking about what will Jin do.

"Hmm... How do I tell you Hyung that I found your parent's note..", thought Yoongi to himself

"Urgh! If only had She not left you, you could be happily settled. I'm growing old as well. I can't always take care of you. Hobi was also planning of proposing his longtime girlfriend. In that case, I'll become alone here. Aish...! I don't know what to do."

"Are you asleep Hyung?",asked Hoseok as he entered the room
"Nah.. anxious about tomorrow.."
"I had something to tell you..."
"Hmm.. go ahead."
"I was talking to Mr. Lee today.."
"Jin hyung's doctor?"
"Hmm..."
"Is something wrong?",said Yoongi as he got up to sit.
"Calm down. Not yet but soon.."
"What happened?"
"Mr. Lee was saying that Jin's regret for the absence of Y/n is now turning a mental torture for him. There are chances of him going mad and/or some of his cervical nerves getting blocked."
"What?"
"Hmm.. Jin Hyung can go in coma because of the pressure he puts on his head and his growing age. 30 is not too old but the duration of him severely missing someone is tormenting him."
"And....?",asked Yoongi with a nervous gulp.
"And it's fatal..."
"What..? You mean if he doesn't get
Y/n or forgets Y/n soon enough, he may not live?"
"Hmm..",said Hoseok with a deep sigh
"Oh my god.. what do we do now?"
"The hardest day for him is 15th May, the day he last saw her. That's when he's tortured to the maximum."
"Does that make..."
"Us seeing him the last time."
"No.., we don't have much time."
"Hmm... I think if we don't find her in a month, we will never find her and even lose..... Jin."
"Stop. We have to find her. When Jin will be working or searching, we'll have nothing to do. We're searching for Y/n."
"What if she's not there?"
"Any place. We have to find her."
"Hmm..."
"You go sleep now"
"Good night.."

Yoongi gave a slight nod. Hoseok left the room as Yoongi looked at his father's photo, who died trying to save Y/n that day, unfortunately he couldn't. Now he has left Jin responsible to his son.

"Appa, will I not succeed in getting Y/n for Jin Hyung? Will we lose him too?",asked Yoongi looking at his father's photo on the wall with teary eyes.

★★★«★»★★★

(Meanwhile)

Jin called Polo to make sure of the timings for one last time.

"... Yes sir. Do not worry sir. I'll be there in time."
"Okay Ms. Polo, thank you."
"Welcome sir, Good night, sleep well.
"Good night."

Jin hanged the phone and dialled to Namjoon.

"Hey bro, what's up?",said Namjoon
"The ceiling with one fan and a chandelier..",said Jin
"You're again back at it?"
"Okay, so why is a lobster so famous?"
"Lobster? Famous? Why?"
"Because it's a LobSTAR..."

Jin laughed at his own joke with Namjoon facepalming himself.

"Seriously Hyung?"
"Yup, SIRIously..."
"Urgh! Come on. So you're ready?"
"Hmm.."
"I'm too. When we land there, Aries is sending one of her students, named Nishimura Riki to pick us up. I'll be staying at her place with her. You may book a hotel for yourself, Yoongi hyung,Hoseok and Ms. Polo."
"Okay."
"Now our second day is packed. We, in the morning, tour the nature after
4:00 AM. Then the afternoon at tourist spots. Evening, Alpine Throndsen, Aries's Friend invited us all to the party she is throwing along with her sister. We may spend half of the night there. Then we get back and from the third day, we slowly start looking for her. We'll have exactly I week before your meeting and another week till April ends. Except for the day of your meeting, the other days we look for her by visiting various places. We come back on 3rd May."
"Okay. You're well planned."
"I had to. Travel experience, nothing else."
"Kay Good night. Don't be late."
"Noted. Good night."

Jin lied down on the bed and thought to himself.

"What if Y/n doesn't look the way she used to anymore? How will I recognise her? Should I search the internet for anyone with her name? Will that do any use...? Aaahhh!!", thought Jin in frustration

"My cravings for you is getting wild! How long will I survive like this? I want you, I long for you..",said Jin to himself

"I can still feel your warmth on me when we hugged. Even a 6 year old felt true love. But it's been so long since you left me. Is that funny? Or is that just another prank of yours? Do you not understand me? If you had to leave me, why did you make me get a spot for you in my heart that can't be filled with any riches or money or food or anything but love and only your love?"

Jin got some tears in his eyes which tried hiding. He played a song from his "Waiting" playlist, the playlist of sad songs in various languages which he made after the Spotify app was launched, in memories of Y/n.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

"Aaahh!",shouted Jin as he took off his headphones.

"I miss you so much!",said Jin, hoping that his Y/n could hear him.

He got up from the bed and walked to the window. He looked up in the sky and said," Do you see the moon now? Or the sun? Do you know where I am? How I am? Why did you go away..? Did I do something wrong? Why don't you answer me back?",Jin kept on talking to himself as his phone rang.

"Polo? Why is she calling me at this hour?"

"Yeah Ms. Polo, tell..."
"Well sir I had forgotten to say you this but, Go.To.Your.Bed.Now . Stop.Crying ! NZ will also be a place for us to look for your love. But If.You.Don't.Stop.Crying, I.Will.Tell.Her.To.Dump.You.When.We.Find.Her.",said Polo while freezing on the words a little to lay an emphasis on them.
"Fine."

Jin hanged the phone and dozed off while still thinking of her.

The alarm rang as Jin snoozed it. It showed 6:00 AM in big bold red.

"Get up.",said Hoseok

They had reached Jin. In no time the clock struck to 9:45 when both Namjoon and secretary Polo Winchester arrived.

"Let's get going then?",said Namjoon
"Yep!"

They all reached the Airport with their luggages as Yoongi took the stuff to the boarding luggage check.

----

The announcer announced,"Flight Number 23A1X is departing to Newzealand from Incheon International Airport at 11:30 AM. All the passengers are requested to reach door number 771 and board the plane. The Flight will be taking off in the next 30 minutes. Thank you. Have a safe journey."

"Hey that's our flight right?",Said Polo
"Hmm.. let's go.",said Yoongi
"Yes.",said Jin

They hurried to the door number 771. There the boarding security checker asked for their passports and visas along with their boarding pass.

After all the checking, they took to their seats and sat down. It was gonna be a long flight.

Polo took some pictures of herself and texted her mom. Yoongi instantly got ready to sleep the whole flight. Hoseok sat with him. Namjoon and Jin also clicked photos as the air hostess explained all the emergency exits,life jacket and oxygen mask usage technique.

The captain announced," Hello Everyone, this is captain Hyunjin here along with co-pilot Bang-chan. Our today's air hostesses are Su-min,Aera and Da-mi. Welcome to Air Asia. Our flight duration is 8 hours and 8 minutes. Please switch off or turn the flight mode of your phones and other devices during the take off. We'll take off in the next 5 minutes. Happy Journey. Thank you."

The flight took off and Namjoon turned his camera on and recorded a little of him explaining the place they were about to go untill he decided to switch it off.

Befor doing so, he said," NZ, we're coming."

Jin looked at the almost noon sky and said," I'm comming, NZ and....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Y/n"

____________________________________

Hey guys
So this was our second chapter
I hope you liked it.

Btw do you think Y/n still looks the same as she used to?
Or did she do a plastic surgery to change from an Asian to a British?

Lemme know your thoughts

Don't forget to vote.
🙂
Bye

Next update on....

Guess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.2K 37
A soft hearted girl get bullied everyday like literally several times, she was depressed yet strong hoping...until someone came to her life and he wa...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
10.9K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
34.6K 1.7K 24
Y/N went to the a club and end with the one night stand with a stranger named kim Taehyung That became a reason of break up with her boyfriend park J...