Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 13

5.8K 179 151
By sashaslilpotato

Plz vote lovelies I still hope you're enjoying the story!

xoxoxoxoxo 

.......

After hours of searching for Mikasa's scarf, eventually everyone had to go sleep....Novia and Armin were the only ones still awake helping her look. Armin appeared like he was about to pass out from exhaustion, his eyes slowly closing as he walked. Novia noticed this.

"Armin, its okay go to sleep...I'll stay up helping Mikasa look," Novia weakly smiled, giving Armin a reassuring look. He shook his head, not giving in just yet.

Mikasa stopped in her tracks. She was walking in front of them and turned around..

"Why don't the both of you go to sleep....we've been looking all night, please get some rest. I appreciate everything, seriously. Plus, right now it's probably best you leave me alone..I'm just not feeling...myself" She said glumly eyeing the floor, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. 

"Are you sure Mikasa, I'm okay to keep going." Armin said while adding a yawn, obviously pushing past his limit. Novia nodded in agreement. 

"I'm sure....we have training tomorrow, so I'm gonna go back to my room too.... I don't really have a choice. It'll be hell if we all wake up with no energy. Thanks again for your help. Goodnight." she forced a little smile, it faded away immediately the moment she turned around. 

Novia and Armin exchanged concerned looks... 

Either way, Novia was going to stay up anyways. Just the thought of not knowing where the scarf was gave her anxiety, so there would be no difference if she sat in her room or kept searching for it. 

"You think she'll be okay?" Armin asked, eyes still gazing down the hall where Mikasa just left.

"Honestly," Novia took a breath. "I'm not sure." 

Armin moved closer to Novia, giving her a hug that she eagerly returned, holding him tightly. They both sighed heavily. 

"Well....I guess I'm off to bed then. First thing tomorrow after training we have to look until we find it. No breaks, okay?" Armin said sternly. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than Novia really. 

"Yeah, absolutely. Goodnight Armin.." She let go of embrace as they departed down opposite ways of hall. There would be no need, Novia was determined to find the scarf, tonight. Even if it killed her.

......

After another hour of going rogue, Novia decided to change into her nightgown to feel a bit more comfortable. As she was leaving her room to go on the hunt again, she heard a noise echo throughout the halls. She knew she wasn't afraid of being caught, considering this time she wasn't really doing anything wrong, except for just being out. Plus, she didn't care even if she did get punished. It was all for Mikasa. When any of her friends were in distress, nothing else mattered. 

"We need to stop meeting like this," a voice said and Novia jumped, turning around to see a shirtless Eren, smirking. Her eyes trying to look anywhere else but the captivating abs attached to his lean body. 

"Why are you up this late?" He said, eyeing her suspiciously. Eren didn't want it to be a repeat of the last time she was caught roaming the halls. Just the thought of that being a possibility irked him.

"I could ask you the same thing." Novia replied still scanning the floor. 

"I'm right here ya know...," he chuckled. "My eyes aren't down there." 

"I know that....ju-just your shirtless, go put some clothes on," Novia slowly moved her head up to meet Eren's gaze. His long hair was damp and he had a towel on his shoulder. God he looked heavenly..

"I was just on my way back to my room, I like to use the tubs when everyone's asleep, now I'll ask again, why are you awake right now?" He repeated more sternly, testing her. 

"This time I'm serious when I say I can't sleep, I have too much anxiety right now." Novia kept a straight face as she held Eren's gaze. He believed her answer. 

"What's wrong? Why do you have anxiety? and why are you in that nightgown..." Eren gulped. She looked so innocently sweet. Fuck. She shouldn't be wandering the halls like that.

"Mikasa's missing her scarf...I won't be able to sleep until I find it. So that's what I'm doing.....although I'm having some shit luck." Novia said, rubbing the bridge of her nose in frustration. A headache was creeping in on her.

Eren gave a factious laugh, he really thought the whole situation was anything but funny, but he didn't know how else to react. He moved closer towards Novia, not breaking eye contact as he gazed into her crystal like orbs. 

He put one hand on Novia's shoulder and she flinched. 

"You're so tense...," He gave her shoulder a firm squeeze a couple times. "Just relax, we'll find it okay? Don't worry about it. Whoever took it was clearly the biggest moron ever, and when I find that son of a bitch, they're dead." His voice giving off fumes of intimidation. 

Novia stayed silent, trying to swallow his threat. The way his tone of voice changed so quickly gave her chills, she reminded herself to never get on his bad side like that. 

Eren noticed the goosebumps spiked across Novia's skin, he took two fingers running it alongside her neck and shoulder. 

"What am I scaring you?" He raised an eyebrow going back to his playful tone, clearly amused how Novia was reacting to his touch. 

"No, just getting a little tired, that's all," Her bright blue eyes starting to sizzle out into a deeper blue shade. 

"Hmm I call bullshit, but it's fine. I can tell your also tired so it wasn't exactly a lie either." He grabbed her waist pulling her closer, suddenly pressing her body against his rock hard abs, his body still damp as well. Novia's breathing hitched. 

"Still so... so tense...come to my room, let me help you relax." Eren's voice was hinting to something that was all too familiar for Novia. 

"Tempting," Novia weakly smiled. Her eyes then flashed to how poorly the outcome came to the last time she went with Eren to his room. 

**The only reason I lost control was because of what you said. You knew what your were doing, just stop with the excuses.**

Fear was evident in Novia's eyes now as Eren's words replayed in her head from when she made him mad by mentioning the captain...if they were caught doing the same shenanigans from previously, god knows what would happen this time. 

"I-i'm not sure that's a good idea Eren, I don't want to accidently provoke you again." She started to pull away. "Or get in trouble with the captain.." Her eyes moved to the ground once more, it was the only way she would be able to deny him. 

Eren pulled her chin up with his fingers, already knowing she was trying to resist. He gripped it firmly to force their eye contact. "Don't be afraid Novia, I'm trying to help you....also, we've learned from our past mistake, I don't think it'll happen again." He moved one hand to tuck a strand of hair that had fallen in Novia's face behind her ear, while his other strong hand was still wrapped around her waist.

He then trailed his fingers down Novia's arm, grabbing her wrist, forcing her to place her hand on his abs, repeating the same movements to her other hand. Novia's cheeks went red as she ran her delicate fingers up and down his smooth eight pack. 

He whispered in her ear nuzzling his head in her neck, "Didn't you like when my tongue was doing things to all the places you're afraid to show to anyone else?" Novia felt herself twitch down there, knowing exactly how she felt in the moment. She loved it. 

"Mhm," She bit her lip, her temperature starting to rise. She felt her body giving into him once again."So then why are we still standing here? After you..." He pressed the small of Novia's back, guiding her in front of him. Novia showing no resistance anymore.

In her heart, Novia knew she would never act up like the way she did before. She learned her lesson from dragging not only herself, but Eren down with her by selfishly provoking him. So this time, she planned on making it up. 

As they entered Eren's room, he shut and locked the door behind him, throwing his towel he had on his shoulder to the floor. It didn't take long for him to snatch up Novia's petite figure again, having her face away from him as his hands wrapped around her, roaming everywhere on her body. He moved Novia's long brown hair all to one side and leaned in close, planting gentle pecks on the back of her neck. Novia tilted her head to give him better access. 

"I'll make you feel so much better," Eren whispered against her pale skin... It was so soft and delicate, almost like petals on a flower. 

These words triggered something in Novia, immediately snapping her back to reality. She turned around to face him and Eren furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what he had said wrong. 

"What'd I say?" He questioned. 

She gave a small smile, "Nothing, just you want to know how you can make me feel more relaxed?" Novia persisted on carrying through with her plan.

"How? Tell me. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it." He softly probed. Eren was being quite mellow and cooperative today Novia noticed. So different from their last intermingle.

"Let me return the favor....let me touch you." She innocently requested glancing down at his pants and then back up. The moment she saw Eren without his shirt on, she was determined to be able to feel him. She didn't want her hands restricted this time...it was her turn to get a taste. 

Eren's eyes widened at Novia's request, he wasn't expecting that to be what she wanted from him. On the contrary..in the back of his mind, he wasn't opposed to the idea of seeing her lips wrapped around him so effortlessly... just thinking about it drove him insane.

Eren was speechless, "I uh, I mean...if that's what you want. Don't feel obligated to." 

"I don't..... I want to." She replied almost instantly, reassuring him this is what she wanted. Eren smirked at how eager she was, he grabbed her hand and moved to sit in his desk chair. Novia stood in front of him as he gave her hand a firm squeeze, showing her he was ready to do what she asked of him. 

"Last chance to change your mind, I'll gladly make tonights priority all about pleasuring you." Eren lifted his head, once again giving Novia the option to submit to his advances.  

"Tonight isn't about me, tonight is all for you..." Novia said repeating Eren's famous words from the first night they spent together. Her gaze emitting a lustful sensation.

Eren gave a sinister grin. How could he refuse his own wise remark....

........ 

Obvi smut in the next chapter woop woop. Get ready!!

xoxoxoxox 

-Rey<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 2 25
Attending Maria High as a freshman, Eren Jaeger is a young boy, and lives with his adopted sister Mikasa and their best friend Armin. They both thoug...
5K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
39.9K 1K 24
Captain Levi was never one for romance nor serious relationships and he liked the idea of staying alone for the rest of his life. But everything chan...