Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

sashaslilpotato tarafından

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... Daha Fazla

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 11

7.8K 189 371
sashaslilpotato tarafından

Thank you all for 1.3k reads :) <

Disclaimer: Spanking, degrading, and lovely SMUTTTTT;)

....

"R-round two?" Novia questioned, making sure she heard him correctly and staring with wide eyes. 

"Yes, in fact I have a proposition for you." Levi smirked. 

"What kind of proposition?" 

"Well Good.... this is suppose to be a punishment for you, but I'm feeling somewhat generous now because of what you did during that interesting performance." He snickered reaching his arm out to wipe the corner of Novia's mouth. 

Novia could see that even just by talking Levi was already hard and ready again.... Whatever he was planning.... It must be intense. 

"IF." Levi paused.  "and it's a big IF... but if you can recieve all my whippings without a noise slipping  from that mouth of yours, I'll give you a special treat." He raised his eyebrows. Novia was skeptical of this negotiation. Every time he asks for something from her and she obliges, he still never keeps his word when it comes to pleasuring her.  Why would this time be any different? 

"W-what kind of treat captain?" She asked nervously. Novia started to feel anxious as she looked the captain in the eyes. His grey ones meeting her baby blue ones in the thick sensual atmosphere, it was so intoxicating. 

Levi sighed, giving a small chuckle. 

"I wasn't originally going to allow it, but since punishment can come in both pleasure and pain.... for the one time... I'll allow you to come." Novia hitched a breath as her cheeks starting heating up once again, his words turning her body to mush. Levi noticed the change in her breathing and saw the peaks on her breasts were protruding. 

"Seems like something you want? Am I wrong?" 

Novia shook her head, this time breaking their gaze. 

"Of course I'm not, you've become so quiet again that's how I know, plus I can tell when your body yearns for my touch." This time Levi stood up. Novia took a step back, almost tripping on her own two feet. 

"Don't be nervous Good...c'mon we've played these punishment games before remember?" The lust in Levi's eye was fully back now..His hardness being clearly evident....

Novia looked at the ground. "How could I forget?" She barely managed to say. The way Levi was talking was making her squirm in her own body, her legs screaming that they were going to give out at any second. 

"Exactly..." He smirked, he grabbed Novia by the waist and spun her around so she was facing away from him. 

"So then...you know the drill," Levi whispered in Novia's ear and she shivered, his fingers ran along Novia's body as he spoke, feeling all the curves of her body with his eyes following. This gave Novia goosebumps, Levi chuckled once again. 

"I thought the sight of my body didn't affect you," Novia breathed. Levi sighed... the jig was completely up....and he knew it. I guess it wasn't really a big deal... of course she turned him on...either way if she knew or not, he was still in control. 

"Does this feel like what I said before was actually true.." Levi grabbed Novia's hips and pulled her up against him. She could feel his hardness through his pants, especially because her fingers grazed the fabric of his pants, since she obviously still had her hands tied behind her. Novia stayed silent. 

"Oi, I think I made my point... now then.." Levi turned Novia back around to face him. "...remember, I hear one peep...deals off. Got it?" Novia nodded in agreement once again while gulping. She didn't know if she'd be able to pull it off. 

The captain went back over to sit on the bed and patted his lap for Novia to come sit. As Novia walked over Levi grabbed her for what felt like the billionth time today and positioned her so she was bent over him. Her bum right in front of the captain. 

"We're gonna switch things up a little. I'll start with my hand for awhile and then move to my belt... Be lucky we're doing that because if you continuously break the rules and disobey my orders, I will punish you with an actual whip I have. And they don't give people the good kind of pain that I know satisfies you. Do you understand me brat?" Levi's tone was dark and far from joking. 

"Y-yes." Novia closed her eyes.... she definitely didn't want the actual leather whip, she can already picture how that would go. 

"Yes what?" 

"Yessir." Novia squealed, correcting herself. 

"Yeah thats fucking right, now keep quiet while I teach you a lesson...do not forget what I said, say something from that wretched mouth and it's over." Then with no warning Levi swung his hand up high and back down just as quick, colliding it with Novia's bum, creating a loud smack. 

Novia flinched, holding her breath to suppress a scream. It was like a bee sting..she could feel the mark forming. 

Levi lifted his hands repeating the same movements, just on Novia's other cheek. This time Novia bite her lip and squeezed her eyes shut to suppress what was not a scream but a moan. For some reason those were harder to keep under control. 

A couple more swings came from Levi's hand and surprisingly Novia managed to keep quiet. His offer gave her good motivation. 

"Wow, look at you Good, I'll have to admit....I didn't think you would make it past my first smack. Shows what a filthy girl you are ...and seeing you like bent over me, It's getting me a little excited." 

Novia began to tighten her legs together...the captain's words were making it far more difficult to keep her composure. However, she stayed completely silent anyways. 

"Nothing to say?" He raised an eyebrow testing Novia's will power...still nothing. 

Levi continued using his hand for another fifteen minutes not holding back anything, so by the time he switched to the belt, Novia's bum felt like it was on fire.

Levi undid he pants, unhooking his belt, wrapping it tightly around his wrists. 

Novia's long brown hair covered most of her face, the terror was setting in on it....

"Alright, if you can make it past this Novia, I'll give you your treat." 

Novia nodded, preparing herself by biting her lip so hard she made herself bleed...she was trying so hard not to make a sound.

Levi's belt collided with Novia's bum so hard the smacks became excruciatingly louder, each time leaving a mark... 

"You're my play thing, remember that." Levi spat darkly in between each whip. Novia just listened keeping her legs together. 

"Squeezing your legs to restrain how turned on you get by my words...how nasty, brat." 

Novia was almost out of restraint, she was so close to moaning. No, she couldn't. She was this close to having Levi give her everything she wanted. There was no caving now. 

Finally, after what felt like another twenty minutes, he was finished. Novia sighed in relief as Levi buckled his belt back around his waist. 

"Wow, someone really wants their reward, well a deal's a deal." 

He leaned Novia to sit up on the bed and untied her hands. Novia sat on the edge rubbing over where her hands were tied, marks very apparent. Levi stood up and grabbed them to examine them...

"Tch." was all he said, then eyed Novia up and down. She looked at him with pleading eyes....

She took this initiative to guide herself to the middle of his bed, not breaking eye contact with him, the captain smirked knowing exactly what she wanted. 

He climbed on the bed, crawling on all fours, never breaking the gaze as Novia laid down, he hovered over her. 

"What is it that you want from me Novia?" He questioned, he already knew the answer but hearing it come from her boosted his ego to a point that gave him a wonderful satisfaction. 

Novia rolled her eyes and Levi squeezed her cheeks then ran his thumb over her lips. 

"Don't think just because I'm giving you this means you can act however you want, I'm still in charge here. Rolling your eyes has gotten you nowhere." He whispered.

"I-I'm sorry," it was the first time Novia spoke since she was instructed not to. 

"Now I won't ask again brat...what do you want from me?" 

Novia worked too hard to blow this opportunity. 

"Touch me...please captain." Novia had a desperation in eyes now, saying it out loud made the heat rise to her face. 

"Where? Show me." Levi let go of her face and grabbed her hand, he ran his hand on top of hers guiding it, as he made her own hand slide lower and lower. 

"Could it be here..by any chance?" His teasing had Novia trembling, she had her own hand placed directly on her heat, his hand parallel, mimicking the same movements as he put a little pressure on it. 

Novia bit her lip as she nodded in agreement. 

He moved her hand completely so that he was solely putting the pressure on her heat and she sucked in a breath, his hands were ice cold. 

He rubbed her heat in a circular motion and she moaned loud, all the silence from before being absolutely worth it. 

"L-levi," she moaned breathlessly. It slipped up and she immediately covered her mouth...she didn't know if he would stop because she accidently addressed him as that and not captain. 

Levi did stop, but not because he was mad...his breathing hitched for a second in astonishment, the way she said his name...was incredible. She said it as if he was the only one in the world who could make her feel this submissive and obedient. It made him feel powerful, but he wasn't going to tell her that. 

"I-m sorry I didn't mean-n to-" 

"It's fine Novia," he sighed "Just make sure you never call me that outside of this room...I am you superior first." 

"O-okay," Novia was surprised he allowed this but decided this was better than the alternative. 

Levi put the pressure of his hand back on Novia's heat and she threw her head back, moaning his name over and over. 

Levi got closer to her, sucking her on breast. Running his tongue over the peak of her hardened nipple, biting it just a tad. He repeated the same thing to the other one.

He starting kissing down her stomach, sucking and nipping as he made his way down there.

Novia gripped the sheets as he kissed her thighs.

"Such a good girl.... I love that your only bad for me." Levi chuckled, He took his hand off her heat for just a second to ease her legs apart, revealing everything to him. 

He then started licking up her damp quivering legs swirling everywhere but the centre of her heat.

"Levi, please the teasing, no more please." her eyes were slid closed as she gave jagged breaths. 

"You're so desperate, it's quite pathetic you know... but wow you are so wet for me hmm?" His eyes flashed with a frenzied power. Novia felt humiliated to his degradation but at the same time it made her want him even more. 

Without warning Levi put his whole tongue on Novia's heat and she screamed, nails digging into the sheets. 

"Be as loud as you want, if someone hears...that's their problem." Levi said against Novia, creating a vibration. He stuck his tongue in and out of her, his hands securing Novia down as he gripped her thighs. 

As his tongue continued to pleasure her in every which way, she reached for his hair tugging on it tightly. Her stomach building up to that familiar feeling, she was getting close. 

"Close are we? Go on pull harder." Levi hummed, tongue going faster than ever and Novia's legs began to shake. She yanked on his hair so hard she thought she'd rip it out. 

"LEVI!" Novia screamed, the pleasure was too much as she felt her skin become almost feverish. Her breathing became an uneven mess. 

Finally, her vision began to get blurry as she reached a state of euphoria, climax dripping from her wet core as she released. Levi licked it all up. 

Levi stood up going across the room and grabbed his handkerchief, wiping his mouth with both hands like he had just finished a meal, then going back over to the bed to wipe off Novia. 

"Alright Good, you're dismissed, like I said once before....try not to sit down on your ass too much." He smirked. 

Novia tried to calm down and absorb his words... still processing the wonderful treat he just gave to her. 

"Yes captain." 

.......

Thank you all so much, wow this chapter was steamyyyy 

I'll try and update as soon as possible;) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.9K 1K 24
Captain Levi was never one for romance nor serious relationships and he liked the idea of staying alone for the rest of his life. But everything chan...
5K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
411 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
5M 185K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...