Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 10

8.2K 191 854
By sashaslilpotato

*Disclaimer: Bondage, degrading, and of course SMUT*! ;)

....

Novia was baffled at Levi's response to her question. She was trying to get a better understanding on the situation and he shut her down completely....his eyes were filled with a darkness.

Novia couldn't tell if it was lustful or resentment....maybe it was even a combination of both. Why at a time like this?

"The minute we arrive home, you are coming with me. I can't take it anymore!"

Novia nodded back in acknowledgement.

"Can't take what anymore?" she asked.

She saw the captain sitting with his elbows resting on his knees and his head in between them. Novia furrowed her eyebrows wondering why he looked so at war with himself.

"Just shut up you little brat" He spoke in a low voice, he was done listening to her ask more questions.

Novia decided it would probably be best for her to stay silent the remainder of the ride back.

....

Novia walked down the hallway as Levi's hand gripped her arm tighty, she could sense an impatience radiating from him. She had never seen the captain's emotions so on display like this, he was definitely eager about something.

The moment he opened his office door, he locked it behind him and slammed Novia against it, pinning both wrists to the sides of her face. His grey eyes flaming with a sinful lust.

"To answer your question before.....I can't take how disobedient you've become with me. The way you think your actions are justified, THEY AREN'T!" Levi growled in her ear.

Novia squeezed her eyes shut as she was being reprimanded. All she could think about was her comrade...she couldn't save him. Disobeying Levi was all for nothing. She felt like a failure.

"Open your goddamn eyes Novia, look at me!" he was inches away from her now, Novia could feel his breath on her.

She looked at him weakly, nothing but sorrow and regret filled her eyes. Levi knew exactly what was on her mind and he sighed now looking down still holding her wrists in place.

"Let it go Novia. I told you. We can't save everybody. Just get over it and accept your punishment."

She stayed silent as she swallowed his words. He was right, she couldn't hold onto this guilt forever or else she would drive herself insane so she took a breath and tried to relax.

"Plus, you can't honestly look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love every minute of me doing wretched things to your body, so get it together."

Levi eyed her slowly up and down as Novia sharply inhaled, all her problems were now getting pushed to the back of her mind. His words brought Novia to the same level he was on, she was ready for another punishment.

"Before we start.....I have a.... personal question... that's been weighing on my mind, and I want you to answer me honestly." Levi let go of her left wrist and grabbed Novia by the chin with his thumb and forefinger, his eyes softening for just a split second before immediately returning to their usual harshness.

"Hmm?" Novia gestured for him to continue.

"Have you ever...been with someone else? Like that.." He trailed, his eyes narrowing.

Novia was confused for a minute...she understood what he meant by the question, she just didn't understand why it was so important.

Suddenly Novia felt embarrassed as her cheeks started heating up, obviously the answer was no, but why the captain felt the need to know that she had no idea, that was a very personal question.....

Levi was still staring at her, waiting for an answer.

"I'm pretty sure you know the answer already captain..please don't make me say it out loud." She pleaded.

For some reason talking about intimacy made Novia uncomfortable.

"Tch...Now I want you to say it..out loud. Do it." He sternly said, he always had a slight amusement when it came to how easily Novia got red in the face.

"Please, obviously the answer is no.." She begged.

"Why, you don't want to admit no one has deflowered you?" Levi vulgarly spat, he got close to her again, nibbling at her ear. His tongue doing light traces down her neck and collarbone.

He started to unbutton Novia's shirt as she bit her cheek due to his touch, it had been an exceptional amount of time since she was at his submission.

Novia still avoided answering the question in full even though she knew the Captain wasn't going to let it go until she was emitting a great amount of humiliation, for some reason he strived from it.

The captain's taunts were giving Novia throbs in between her legs, her was face completely flushed now.

Levi slithered one hand down into Novia's pants caressing the heat over her panties. Novia squeezed her eyes shut once more as she was getting more and more turned on by Levi's teasing.

"What did I say Good, eyes on me...NOW."

She opened them back up and she saw the smug look on Levi's face as he was still rubbing her over the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Say it now. Or I'll stop completely."

Novia did not want him to stop, she craved for the wonderous touch of his fingers.

"Okay, no. I've never had sex with anyone.. ever, captain. You should know that." She sighed as the words left her mouth. Saying it made her really feel pathetic because most people this age were not virgins...

"Yeah, that's what I like to hear....and it's going to stay like that until I SAY SO."

Levi's hand retracted anyways and Novia's furrowed her eyebrows, becoming irritated with his abrupt switches, she had did what he asked yet he stopped anyways...

Novia looked at Levi, questioning why he stopped.

"Did you think I was going to satisfy you? Ha...today isn't about your needs Good. It's about mine, now go be a good girl and wait for me in my room. I want you fully stripped on your knees, Got it?" Levi demanded.

Novia obliged as she opened the door to his room still trying to get her footing from all his teasing.

Her hitched breathing showed how nervous she was. The captain had seen her naked once before, but no matter who it was she always had a small feeling of self consciousness. Especially because the captain had said before that the sight of her body didn't affect him whatsoever...

Once she was fully naked, Novia sat at the edge of Levi's bed waiting for his return.

"I believe I said on your knees," Levi said, walking back in the room. He took a mental picture of how breathtaking Novia looked, fully undressed and ready for him to do whatever he had in store...the sight of this turning him on, but of course Novia couldn't know that she had that type of effect.

Novia slowly got on her knees in front of him, clearly uncomfortable with how exposed she was, but Levi didn't care, he just wanted to teach her a lesson.

"Oi, one more thing before your disciplining...open your mouth for me." He gritted.

"Wait wh-" Novia started to say and she was cut off by Levi grabbing her cheeks harshly with his hands.

"Open your mouth brat." He repeated

Novia did as she was told and opened her mouth, still very much confused on what was happening.

Levi kneeled down a bit and opened his own mouth spitting into Novia's and her eyes widened.

"Swallow."

Novia gulped, lowering her head in shame as she felt the rush of heat in between her legs again.

"Good Girl."

"Don't move I almost forgot," Levi trailed, he went over to his night stand and pulled out a tie.

"Captain, please no restraints this time...I'll be good I promise." Novia wasn't super comfortable to the thought of her hands not being free right now. She was on her knees, naked. The images of her own angles she was at with her body made her internally cringe.

"Tch...that's cute. You really think I'm going to do what you ask, just shuddup and give me your hands Good." Levi grabbed her hands tying them behind her back. Novia was still very much confused on what his intentions were for her punishment this time around.

Levi walked to the edge of his bed and sat down, his hands fumbling with the belt around his trousers. He unbuttoned his pants fully until his whole length was out. Okay now she knew where he was going with this.

"Get over here." Levi said as he gripped his own length that was now protruding stiffly. Novia internally smiled...

Novia slowly made her way over to Levi, praying she wasn't going to lose her balance from her restricted hands. She safely made it in between Levi's legs and looked up, waiting for his next instructions.

"Oh, c'mon I don't think it takes a genius to understand what it is I'm making you do, so go on then." Levi rested his hands on his side, palms parallel with the mattress.

Novia steadied herself as she licked her lips, preparing herself for yet another first experience. It seemed lately she was having a lot of those....She leaned in carefully as the captain opened himself up to her for more access.

The moment Novia's lips touched the tip of his hardness she heard Levi take a sharp inhale of breath. A small smile started to form on Novia's lips as she slowly licked his up and down his length with mild pressure, sort of giving him paycheck for his unbearable teasing.

Suddenly, Novia felt Levi's hand grip her hair tight forcing her to stop and look up at him

"Tease me like that again and we're going to have problems. Don't test my patience Novia..."

Novia nodded, that sentence alone made her take his whole length in her mouth and Levi moaned simultaneously. She bobbed her head swirling her tongue around his sensitive and swollen tip.

"That's more like it," Levi moaned as he still gripped her hair. He was now controlling the pace, making her go faster as Novia struggled to catch her breath.

Spit was dripping down Novia's face, down to her chest, getting some on her breasts. Her lips were starting to swell as she went faster, her tongue trying to satisfy the captain's every need.

"Fuck," Levi tilted his head back in pleasure moaning, one hand on the bed to keep his balance steady and the other still gripping Novia's hair harshly.

"You're such a little slut, you know that? Here on your knees while I face fuck you so good." Levi spoke again this time thrusting his hips off the bed a bit, making Novia full on deep throat his whole dick as he watched her. She gagged a bit as more and more spit was forming around her mouth.

Novia's knees grew weaker at listening to Levi's dirty talk, she could feel them scraping roughly wood floor. But...even though these were deemed as "punishments", they were also implicated in being as equally pleasurable as they were painful.

Seeing the captain moan her name as she sucked him off gave her an exceptional amount of pleasure as well.

Novia then decided in that moment to pop up baby blue eyes up at him in the most innocent way to send him over the edge. And it worked.

Levi's eyes fell in bliss, "Good, don't fucking look at me like that I think I'm gonna c-cu," He couldn't even finish his sentence as he let go of Novia's hair and threw his head back once again using both his elbows to hold him up right and let her finish.

Novia continued the same pace even without Levi's help, seeing him in this state motivated her to keep going. She felt his length twitch inside her mouth and a split second later Novia felt a liquid shoot down her throat.

To her own astonishment Novia swallowed it all.

Levi's breathing heaved up and down as he looked at Novia, now analyzing her small movements.

"How-w were you that good? Have you practiced before? Maybe on.. lets say, Jaegar?" Levi breathed also in astonishment she was able to hold her own.

Novia slowly tried to stand, but her knees buckled and she gave up and just leaned against the bed. She sighed. Why was the captain bringing up Eren again... why now...

"No...I haven't...I swear...only you sir." Levi's eyed her up and down, his breathing now getting a bit more under control.

"Fine....I'll take you word for it," His tone was still very clipped with suspicion, but he decided to drop it for now. Levi pulled up his trousers and grabbed Novia by the arms, bringing her to stand.

"Captain you forgot to untie me." Novia's spoke softly, they were starting to hurt her the longer they stayed on.

"I didn't say you were dismissed Good." Levi smirked.

"Huh? I thou-"

"We're not done here." Levi interrupted. "In fact, we're just getting started...get ready for round two brat."

.........

Longest chapter I wrote so far hope it meets the standards;)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
57.6K 4.1K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
21.5K 531 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...