His Clumsy Woman ✔️

By winteratheart__

" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness" •••••• I throw my head back... More

00.
01-Parents
02-Decision
03-Family
04 - Misunderstanding
05-Meeting
06-Marraige
07-Nervous
08-Sleep
09-kiss
11- woke up late
12-Ignoring him
13-Embarassed
14-Masseur
15- Cute
16 | Scared
17 | Assurance
18 | Sick
19 | Pregnant
20 | Euphoric
21 | Pampering
22 | Good bye
23 | Fear
24 | Betrayed
25 | Nightmare
26 | Pain
27 | Panic
28 | Upset
29 | Unbearable
30 | Strong
31 | Too much
32 | Frustrated
33 | Emotions
34 | Blessed

10- First time with him

21.6K 1.5K 159
By winteratheart__

Jannat's pov

People here are amazing, They are very kind and understanding. After Zain left for work I thought of helping mamma when I saw her entering the kitchen she asked me if I can cook and I truthfully said only two to three dishes which is ramen I can perfectly cook ramen and tea and of course coffee, they looked at me weirdly because I thought that were all dishes. Since I didn't want to embarrass myself more I quickly apologised and said her I'll learn to cook more dishes with the help of her and YouTube, to which she smiled happily.

It was time for lunch, and even my husband's shadow was not in view, I so wanted to ask them when he will come or whether he will come for lunch or now but was feeling shy for no reason.

I just wanted to be sure if he eats well, a single piece of bread and a cup of coffee is not a great breakfast I think. I waited and waited, half an hour has passed still no sight of him, mama called me to eat but I excused myself by saying I am not hungry to which she didn't mind but still warned me to eat later.

A few min later mama came and sat beside me in the living room, as if she read my mind she asked me if I was waiting for Zain and I subtly nod feeling the shyness crawling up my heart at the mention of his name.

But Mamma sighs and apologises, but when she said the reason for her apology I felt like a dumb person in the whole world even though we didn't have any interaction I still wanted him to be healthy but stupid me didn't know he eats his lunch in his office and finishes his work and arrives home only in the afternoon.

I lost my appetite when I heard Mamma and I felt stupid for waiting for Zain, I should have asked somebody it's not their mistake though. I gave her a soft smile which was fake because I was not able to smile for some reason. And assured her that it's okay when I saw clear guilt in her eyes, soon I  left to have some rest in my bedroom, because I know I won't be able to eat when my mind is messed up.

I didn't know when my eyes closed but I had a nice sleep for almost two hours, his bed is really comfortable.

After freshening up I went down and sat with others they didn't complain for sleeping in the day which I am glad. We were having fun while talking, laughing loud at others joke Inaya and mama has a great sense of humour.

We thought of playing games which ended up on playing one song and me and Inaya mimicking it or even singing it since I know the song like a maniac forgetting the fact that my mother in law is in front of me and I just got married yesterday, I need to keep my impression good for at least a week but me here I was singing loudly like a mad women.

While I was singing and twirling around in Inaya's hold, I felt someone's stare on me so going with ky instinct I lift my lids up only for my world and heart to drop down and I freeze on my spot, when Zain's intimidating eyes penetrates right through my soul, as if someone stomped on the break my voice comes to a halt, no words were coming out of my mouth I messed up I definitely messed up, he wasn't doing anything. But still my heart was trembling.

He just stood there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and one leg flat on the wall, looking straight into my soul just his stare was making my knees weak.

I gulp giving him an apologetic look to which he didn't say anything nor gave any look, he simply tugged his hands in his pocket, he was looking unimaginably hot with those sleeves rolled up and tie loosened around his neck few buttons open from up, giving me a perfect view of his collarbone. Ya Allah, my heart.

Pushing himself away from the wall he walks towards me and me being an idiot I panick, everybody's eyes were on us since I was the one who was singing like an idiot and I was the one who stopped suddenly.

My phone, I opened my phone with my shaky hands to stop the music which wasn't happening since my hands were shaking. I still tried when I successfully did I saw him just few steps away from me, I again panicked and thought I should move back and abruptly moved back which was the stupid step I ever did, I regret it.

There was a tea table just behind me, I stumbled onto it screaming for my life I was about to fall backwards, for a minute I thought I was going to break that fancy beautiful table until two strong arms wrapped around me in a hurry and pulled me towards him, my body presses against the hard one and my face smashed gently again the masculine scent, giving all sort feeling I have never felt—goosebumps, heart beating in another speed, cheeks catching crimson pink colour in no time.

"Careful" he whispers right near my ear in a tone filled with worry, making me shudder in his arms when his lips touched my earlobe, his hot breath fanning my ear was driving me insane.

And I just realised it's our first time being so close, ya Allah I am going to faint, why am I being a mess today. Can I dig a hole and bury myself deep into it.

He slowly pulls away from me giving me time to breathe, and only then I realise I was holding his shoulder in a tight grip, quickly bringing my hands down I hold them close together.

I can see Mama, Inaya, Huma and almost everybody smiling brightly at me, do they feel happy seeing me like this, I feel so small and embarrassed and just look at their face they look so happy and their smile I bet none of them is fake.

"Romeo came to save his Juliet, wow, mashallah, my eyes are blessed" this was the only thing left, them teasing me and my cheeks flushing up more than it is.

Before they find a living tomato I thought walking away is the best option, I took as fast steps as I can being careful not to fall and do anything stupid, but me being me how can I go without doing anything, my baby toe comes in contact with the edge of the couch giving a twist to my toe, which actually hurts like death.

I let out a loud yelp couldn't handle the pain but quickly ate my voice, acting all string still didn't try to touch or do anything in front of them "Darling are you okay" I heard mama, Inaya also yelped an 'ouch' as if she is saying 'I know how painful it is'.

"I am fine don't worry" I assure them giving them a painful smile but my eyes drops on Ayan and that brat is face-palming himself looking so done with me and my clumsy self.

Taking the opportunity I rush towards my room and sat down on the bed breathing heavily ya Allah, Too much closeness. I threw myself on the bed "ouch my leg" Groaning I bring my leg near my chest still laying down I gave my baby toe a soft massage which was not possible since just a light touch was not being accepted.

"Ahh why can't I walk properly" Rolling myself in the bed I whine in frustration forgetting that I am not the only one in the room.

"How is your toe?" My body automatically jumps when I hear a soft manly voice. My eyes automatically widening and I snap my head to see  Zain standing with his arms crossed. As if telling me he was standing their from a long time, the same look which he gave in the living room when I was singing, but this time I see a hint of worry.

I quickly stand on my legs  smiling at him forgetting my pain, but when I see from the corner of my eyes my scarf lying on the floor, gasping I hurry to pick it up before throwing it around my shoulder.

"Calm down, Why are you so hyped around me?" He questions with a confused looked, hyped? Yeah, I am because you drive me crazy. I keep quiet not answering cause I don't have anything go answer.

"Sit down" he motions me with his chin "huh?" I looked at him confused but still obey him cause his voice leaves no space for other person to keep their point. As if it is the end of the discussion.

My body automatically tenses up and nervousness make its way through me even though I didn't invite them when I see Zain walking towards me and I had to hold back a gasp when he crouches down infront of me.

Ya Allah what is this guy doing, he went down on his knees, is he going to propose me but we are already married what is he going to, or did he think I sing too well so he is asking for a dance, dude I am sorry dancing and me are no friends.

My overdramatic mind which runs miles per second when not necessary was proved wrong. Again.

He picks my foot up gently holding me with so much care that I missed, his thumb caressed the side of my little toe a hiss leaves my lips cause its actually stinging and then I see it has a small cut.

I was rubbing that spot few second ago with no care thinking the sting pain will go if I rub on it.

All of a sudden the wife in me comes into alert and I try stopping him cause yeah is obviously elder then me to touch my leg, but he completely ignores my 'it's okay I am fine'.

Ya Allah he is my husband, after all, it is disrespectful if I let him touch my leg that's what my aunt taught me before getting married. When I again try he looks up to give me that deadly glare which make me raise my hand in surrender mentally.

His intimidating eyes tells me all the unsaid words that is 'shut up and let me do what I doing'. Just that look in his eyes made me go silent why the hell is he so dominating.

This creature is actually scary.

He slowly drops my leg and stands up and I see him picking something from his wardrobe and he comes back faster than he left but with a first aid box.

Oh I didn't know they treat such small wounds.

Rich people Rich things I guess.

These small injuries is something normal for me but still every time I get hurt, every time it pains not that I am getting used to it.

Zain first cleans my toe with dry cotton and then when cold cotton which I am sure is dampen in the antiseptic liquid touches my cut I yelp in pain pulling my leg away when it burns my whole body and my brain.

Zain's hold on my ankle only tighten but I couldn't help but slap his shoulder asking him to leave me and my eyes stings with pain when the burn intensifies.

Hell. That's like how hell was described.

Blowing gently while caressing smooth circles all over my thin skin Zain wraps a bandage over my wound. I do not hesitate to give him a glare when he looks up but when his lips curves up slowly which actually turns into a breath taking smile I loose at that exact moment.

And I knew at that exact moment I am hyped for him.

I look away knowing I wouldn't be able to handle any more doses, without blabbering out an essay on how handsome he looks while doing nothing.

.......

After having a tasty dinner, it was time to sleep, I filled my stomach full cause I skipped my lunch and I was hungry but I regret it now, cause some how I can feel my stomach bigger than its normal size just in a meal.

When Zain was in the bathroom, I quickly took laps around the room in the hope it would decrease the sudden weight I feel I gained, which I know is not possible but you cannot imagine to what extent my imagination can go.

When I making the bed Zain walks out and I do not lift my eyelids up knowing I would start admiring him and make my self look like a creep so I quickly leave to change myself into a comfortable night suit.

When I was done with my routine which I did more delicately then I always do, I see Zain sitting on his side with his laptop on his lap while he was attentive typing something.

My eyes automatically rolls looking at him, this guy, he wakes up at 4 in the morning then spends half of his day in his office with his love his work, and now he is still not leaving his love, what the hell.

Sitting on my side I apply my moisturiser, squeezing a little more than a pea-sized amount into my palm, warming the moisturiser in my hands. I apply on my cheeks in a gentle circular motion and then did the same process, to the Rest of my face.

Again, more delicately than I always did.

After reciting all the dua's, it's been half an hour  I am trying to sleep, well, who said you to sleep in the morning see now your not able to sleep, what should I do now I am curious what this guy sitting beside me doing in his laptop, so maybe should I check, As risky as it sounds the boredom gives me the thumbs up and I nod towards the left listening to my devil side instead of staying quiet.

Since my back was facing him I slowly turn and for few seconds I stay facing the ceiling so he won't get suspicious, from the corner of my eye I see him still doing his work attentively, taking that as cue to turn again, I did slowly with my eyes closed so when he sees me he will think I am turning while sleeping, yeah I know I am great. I've done that alot of time to fool my parents.

After comfortably laying on the side facing him, I count exactly 10, losing patience in between for choosing 10 seconds instead of 5, when I was done counting without any cheating, I peek through my one eye to see him still doing his work, Jazakallah ya Allah. This is fun. I feel like an undercover agent.

Well, when you don't have a thing to do, you find games in such small things like a kid.

Coming back, I mentally encourage myself to peek now but I was so far away from him that I can't even see the screen, Pouting at my failed mission I whine mentally but still I am not gonna give up.

I slowly crawled up, to not be lying flat on the bed but against the pillow, yeah now I can see, not that clearly but still, wow he is typing so fast, the way his finger's are moving gives me a slight headache, but what is he typing?

I thought of moving a little but I am already in the middle of the bed, argh can't this guy come little closer.

As if I said that out loud or as if he heard me or he moved closer towards me, oh my goodness my face was really close to his arm, I quickly snap my eyes shut so he won't know that I am awake, but I was wrong he already knew.

And the level if embarrassment that hit me like a truck was beyond imaginationz.

"There is no need to act, you can look at it" Zain casually speaks as if he did not just caught me red handed, tilting his head he looks at me straight through my soul.

And I could not ignore the way he is so close. The butterflies automatically crawls into my stomach.

"Um, I was just I wasn't peeping nor I want to know what you were doing okay? I was—I am not able to sleep so" Idiot! Stupid! Dumb! I am weak in vocabulary but whatever words related to the above is me I just confirmed it.

"Hm okay?" He raises his eyebrow before again speaking "Should I off the lights —"

"No, No, I am fine, I am absolutely fine, you do your work I won't disturb you" what will he off? the whole room is already dark with few golden lights here and their.

Whining to myself I move towards my side with flushed cheek, God! I am so bored!

"You're bored?" My head snaps towards him, and this time I squint my eyes as if I'll know if he heard or if its his assumption if I just squint my eyes, wait—did I say out loud or is he reading my mind.

"Did I say something out loud ?" I asked raising an eyebrow "Huh?" He gave me a confused look before turning to do his work "What do you mean?" He questions me distracted "Nothing yeah I am bored" I admit nodding to myself.

"Hm, use your phone" Sadness takes over my heart when I hear him, I look up to see my phone connected to the charger, I miss you but it is dead "I wish I could use it but it is dead, fully dead" I mumble trying my best to not sulk and whine in front him at the thought of my phone can't remain on when it is needed.

He nods understanding my pain before turning towards the nightstand, picking up his phone and unlocking it by typing the password which I was not able to see because his hand works so fast. That I feel like I have all of sudden developed some disorder.

He didn't try to hide though so that's good, that means there is nothing secret in his phone. Good.

"Use mine" huh? What? Is he giving me his luxurious phone just for me to play, I wouldn't dare to miss this chance "Umm... can I download a game" I do not even think of saying 'Its okay, I am good' for formality in fear he might actually nod and keep his phone to himself so I jump straight on point and again for the second time his lips curves up and he bends his head down yo let out a chuckle, a chuckle which forced me not to close my eyes so I do not miss that beautiful scene infront of me.

Nodding he hand me his phone.

But I am again reminded of whipped I am for him when nudges his phone towards me when I did not take it cause I was busy staring at his face.

Lowering my gaze I chew my inner cheek for making a fool out of myself before clearing my throat and going back to my place, to mind my business.

.......

43%

I was trying my best to not peek at the charging knowing it would break my heart but eventually my eyes drops on it and I groan mentally, from 80% I brought it down to 43%.

Now let's keep it back with respect before he snatches it away from my hands. I lock the phone before placing it in his place neatly.

Zain went somewhere I don't know cause he didn't inform me maybe because I was too much into the game.

Zain's pov

I stretched my arms above my head groaning when my muscle stretches, relaxing my muscles which were tighten because of sitting in the same position for almost two hours,

I boringly fill my water bottle just wanting to sleep at the moment cause the I am drained out today.

My neck, ya Allah can anybody give me a massage, please?

After filling the bottle and hydrating myself I went into my room to find Jannat sitting with an invisible inviting pout while playing with the hem of her shirt, she looks so adorable wearing those night pyjamas and shirt, I want to squish her cheeks and kiss those pouty kissable lips.

That's enough, Zain, control yourself.

"Not feeling sleepy yet?" I try to start a conversation since she looks bored, she replies to my question with a head shake which says no "hm" I hummed not knowing what to answer.

"Are you sleepy?" Yes "No" I lie to not make a feel more bored she nods and I see her smiling in relief as if she is happy with my answer. Picking up my phone I place it on the nightstand, before sitting down and pulling the sheet over my leg.

"So tell me about yourself" I try to start a conversation which is important if I want my wedding to work.

I didn't expect her to be so happy, her head snaps and a grin takes over her face as she looks at excitedly still lying down with two pillows under her head, so her head is up and me sitting while leaning my back against the headboard with my Legs crossed.

"About me, I am Jannat" she giggles almost immediately slapping her palm on her forehead lightly when she realises what she said which makes me chuckle "I am topper" she proudly says all of a sudden and I nod raising my eyebrow at her energetic self

"I was never a trouble maker if IF I do something that I shouldn't they warn me and forget it because I was a topper, I have enjoyed my school days a lot, except hanging out with friends because that was not allowed for me," she smiles proudly but still makes a sad face when she said she was not allowed hanging out.

"I have completed my high school in Boston school, you know Boston? Its very close to my house" she looks like she is so ready to say me the route to her school if I give her a light hint of 'No', but I nod saying her I know.

"Yeah, It's amazing school you know, but the don't give much activities to do only studies and studies which gets boring at one point—" I never thought she can be so talkative, she looks comfortable than she was yesterday, which I am happy about, she starts explaining her hobbies but didn't mention about her parents or any bad memories maybe she didn't want to spoil her mood.

"Yeah that's all about me," she nods with a smile turning her head to look at me "So you completed your high school, do you have any plans of studying further" I ask slowly sliding down to lie down cause my back is hurting terribly, jannat nods s quickly without any other thought to my question.

"What do you want to study?" She looks up at me for few seconds as if she is reading me then turns her and stays quiet. I bring my hand near her hair to play with her hair.

"Tell me, so I can join you, you want to go to college right?" My voice comes out in a whisper because of tiredness, she again looks at me with her big doe eyes "you're serious?" She doubts me again "Do I look like I am joking?" I raise my eyebrow still playing with her hair which feels really good to caress, when she shakes her head as no I give her a smile "Then?"

All of a sudden she quickly sits up with her eyes showing so much hope and excitement "You'll let me study?" She confirms again still in shock "Of course if you want to" She nods quickly "I want to" Scooting closer she stares at me with nothing but hope in her eyes, I smile doesn't wipe off seeing he so happy.

She looks like a kid who has given a candy they were longing for "Then tell me what do you want to study, so we don't waste time and enrol you in the best college of Canada" Jannat grins happily almost laughing in excitement "Psychology I want to study psychology" she blinks her eyes at me and I am impressed at her choice.

"Okay then let's choose the best University in Canada" Pushing my tiredness away I pick my phone and started searching for a college, my wife being the curious one, scoots closer towards me without making any noise just like she did before and lays down beside me "that looks beautiful!" She all of sudden yells right into my ear, and I hold myself from flinching.

"Thats university of Toronto-St.George campus, do you want to join their?" She nods looking up at me, too close, that it gives my heart a flip "If possible" she adds quietly and I chuckle when she looks at me with her innocent eyes as if pleading to say yes.

I didn't know we were getting along so good, Alhamdulillah.

...........

A/n: I never thought editing would be so difficult, I am cringing so hard at the uncountable mistakes I've done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 143 44
This story is neither thrilling nor it is full of twist and turns... it is just a simple lovey dovey story of two person.... and their journey to the...
12.8K 4.9K 43
Misfortune. Easy to pronounce yet difficult to face. * *blurb* "In the dim light of her room, amidst a storm of emotions, she shatters her glasses...
1M 54.6K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
99.7K 6K 49
"You..." he rasped in my ear, voice firm, "are so, so, so, beautiful, love--" a kiss to the tip of my nose, "it is actually--" a kiss to my chin, "un...