to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction ♡
1 ✦
2 ✦
3♡
4 ♡
5 ✦
6 ✦
7 ♡
8 ♡
9 ✦
11 ♡
12 ♡
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 ♡
16 ♡
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 ♡
20 ♡
21 ✦
22 ✦
23 ♡
24 ♡
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 ♡
28 ♡
29 ✦
30 ✦

10 ✦

3.4K 162 75
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

I wake up feeling warmer then I usually do I open my eyes and immediately don't recognize my surroundings the ceiling as gold on it. I move around and feel soft sheets then I remember what happened I smile and try to sit up but I can't because a body is wrapped around mine I look down and see him.

It's Yoongi he is cuddling my side with his head on my chest arm wrapped around my waist I smiled at him I'm glad he is asleep because he would be able to hear my rapid heartbeat.

I move my hand that he wasn't laying on to run my fingers through his hair it's soft and smells like flowers.

"You really are adorable my Prince" I whispered and ran my finger along his jawline he stirred a little and cuddled closer.

"Wish I kissed you last night but I got too nervous you make me really nervous because your so beautiful and so kind and silly you take my breath away" I whispered holding him close.

"Next time I won't hold back when the time is right I'll kiss you and confess to you then start courting you the proper way" I whispered softly caressing his his soft pink lips he breathed through his nose and smacked his lips cutely.

I drifted back to sleep feeling the warmth of having Yoongi so close

-45 minutes later-

I wake up feeling my cheeked being poked I flutter my eyes open meeting eyes with him he smiled and poked my cheek again.

"Morning sunshine," he said I smiled.

"Your hair looks crazy," I said voice deep from waking up he blushed a bit.

"W-Well you snore" he huffed and sat up.

"This bed is great like a cloud" I hummed putting my hands behind my head relaxing he scoffed.

"I spoil you too much," he said I chuckled he sat next to me while I laid down on my back. "I'm sorry by the way..." he mumbled I blink at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked he blushed a looked down at his lap.

"L-Last night I must have uh...h-hugged you while I was sleeping I'm sorry" he mumbled I sit up so I'm at eye level with him and tuck some hair behind his ear and caressed his cheekbone with my thumb.

"Don't need to apologize, Kitten, I didn't mind actually this was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time" I said he looked up and we locked eyes.

"R-Really?" He said I nodded and grab his hand to interlocked our fingers his face turned red.

"I'm glad I meet you Yoongi," I said he smiled

"Me too," he said

"Hey, maybe you could visit the bakery this week? We could make cookies or something" I said he frowned a bit

"If I go Namjoon will have to go it's policy" He mumbled I squeezed his hand.

"It's okay I just wanna see you," I said

"Really okay I'll come by," he said with a smile I nodded and lifted his hand and kissed it.

"I should get going I didn't tell my dad I was staying he probably is freaking out," I said he frowned

"I'll tell them to give you a ride back not letting my Minnie walk back," he said

"That would be wonderful Kitten"

After that, I got dressed in my clothes that were washed and dried they smelled clean and felt so soft and I said goodbye to Yoongi he looked sad but I needed to head home. So I left Yoongi's room and got on the carriage and rode all the way to hole my small bakery.

-time skip-

When I got back home my dad surprisingly wasn't mad because Hoseok told him I was staying at the castle and my dad didn't care he was actually proud of me for going out not saying here all day pouting those are his words.

Once I bathed and changed my clothes back into my basic wear I took my normal spot at the counter waiting for customers to come in but I couldn't focus on that right now I'm with Jungkook in the bakery discussing courting gift for Yoongi I've never courted someone because I have never liked someone this much. I asked my dad he just told me to follow my heart which didn't help at all.

I begun thinking about the first gift I should get Yoongi I know the first and last ones have to be the most special I'm not gonna follow all the courting rules like no kissing on the first date or asking parents permission to date because I wanna kiss him all the time and for obvious reasons, I will not approach the king and queen.

"You could make him a cake with his face on it I'd like that," Jungkook said

"That's a terrible idea and I don't wanna date you," I said we are sitting on the counter our legs dangling munching on jelly cookies.

"I know you mention it all the time" he mumbled then looked back at me.

"How about his name on a grain of rice I know someone who can do it?" Jungkook said

"That's worse then the cake idea! Your so bad at this" I said

"You're turning down all my ideas!" He huffed

"Because they suck! One of them was a necklace made of dried noodles??" I said he scoffed

"I would love a noodle necklace" he huffed again

"Yoongi is a prince! It as to be perfect" I said

"Why don't we go to the flea market we could look for something there," he said

"I can't leave my dad won't let me," I said and right on schedule my dad walks through the door from the kitchen.

"I won't let you do what?" He said bringing out my jelly cookies.

"Jimin wants to start courting Yoongi so we were gonna go look for a gift at the flea market," Jungkook said I smack his leg.

"Loud mouth!" I said my dad huffed and placed the cookies in the jar.

"Your gonna court the prince??" My dad said surprised

"Y-Yeah is that okay?" I mumbled but soon I'm being hugged tight.

"Yes!! It's okay I'm so proud of you son!" He said hugging me then Jungkook joined the hug.

"Jimin is gonna be a King!" Jungkook said I pulled back.

"No, I'm not! How will that work??" I spat

"Well if you two get married Yoongi would become the King eventually and that automatically makes you a King since your a boy," he said I just blink at him.

"That's crazy," I said

"It could happen," my dad said

"Appa you too?" I said he nodded

"I'm team Yoonmin," he said Jungkook clapped and nodded

"Yoonmin sounds weird Jimin and mine ship name is better," Jungkook said

"I told you Jikook sounds weird!" I said

"You liked it when we 10!" He said

"Boys stop" my dad said I glare at Jungkook

"Go to the flea market find that boy a beautiful counting gift here," my dad said then reached into his pocket and gave me 40 dollars.

"Appa! This is too much" I said

"No no it's fine we are still above water from the cake we made for the prince go buy him something nice my son," he said and pushed me out of the store.

"Go! go!" He said and soon Jungkook and I are outside the bakery.

"Well let's go, Park," he said

"Fine" I huffed then we walked to the flea market.

-time skip-

We have been a flea market for 30 minutes and I've come up empty-handed nothing seems good enough for him I didn't feel anything when I look at this stuff.

"Jimin come on those hats were nice," Jungkook said I shook my head.

"They were and Yoongi has tons of berets," I said he walked around the market passed all these shopping stations.

Then someone glimmers at me I stop and look over my shoulder it's an old man at a small station with just a few things he is selling I walk over to him he smiled at me.

"Hello, a young man can I help you with something?" He said a nice old man probably in his 70s.

I look over the table and see something that caught my eye it's the only piece of jewelry on the table it's sparkly in the sun and it's beautiful my heart is beating looking at

This is the necklace

It's perfect

"This necklace.." I whispered looking at with sparkling eyes.

"Oh yes that necklace is very special," he said

"It's beautiful," I said looking at the necklace.

"Are you looking for a gift for your lover? They're so lucky a handsome lad like you" He said

"I'm the lucky one there beautiful...I'm lucky they wanna spend time with me I'm lucky they even look my way" I said then took my eyes off the necklace and looked at the old man.

"Tell me about this necklace," I said the old man nodded and picked up the necklace slowly letting it dangling from his fingers.

"This necklace was my wife's and before her, it was her mother's sadly my wife passed a year ago and we never had kids," he said I nodded.

"Is it for sale?" I asked he sighed then looked me up and down.

"Before my wife died she told me to find it a good home and I think I found it," he said "I'll give it to you for free young man" he added

"R-Really I don't know sir?" I said

"Nonsense give this to your lover," he said and put the necklace in a small yellow box then handed it to me.

"Good luck son," he said

"Thank you this is perfect," I said

——————————————————————————-

These are jelly cookies and honestly, they are delicious with some coffee

and I'm hungry
help maybe I'll make ramen or spaghetti

Also who would be mad at a hint of jikook just like a sprinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 707 51
• THE BOOK IS FULL OF ERRORS AND POOR ENGLISH • -> In the process of editing and proofreading it. But there will be no quick update, it will take...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
278K 11.4K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
2.8K 132 2
Jimin is bored of the royal life, always sitting on a throne and being controlled by his parents. It sucks that he is the first born; he has two youn...