When you least expect it (Jen...

By Jensooslaves

Jennie and Jisoo have always hated each other. Since they were little their fathers made it clear that the tw... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 🔞
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 2

4.5K 198 42
By Jensooslaves

The next morning, I'm groggily driving Mino to football practice, like I do every Saturday. Pulling into the schools parking lot, I keep driving towards the pitches, where I see the team starting to gather. Of course, Jisoo was standing in the middle, talking to Lisa. Like the rest of the team they look over, while I come to a stop a little away from them, allowing Mino to get out. However, she simply goes back to talking to Lisa without a second glance.

I glance over the sea of faces, wondering if one of them will jump out at me as being my mystery girl now that I'm sober, yet none of them do. I'd woken up this morning with the feeling of her lips on mine, yet I didn't have enough guts to actually text her.

Mino, getting out of the car, starts to jog over to Seulgi, who was standing off to the side, talking to a few of the other guys in their year. I put the car in drive and start driving back home.

"Jennie, you ready to go?" Yeri asks me a few hours later, coming into the sitting room, where I was currently lounged out on the sofa watching reruns. I glance at the clock on the wall, to see that it was time to go and collect Mino. I turn off the TV and start walking towards the door, with Yeri and Irene following.

It was our weekly routine, ever since Mino managed to join the football team last year, that we all go to Berry's Ice Cream shop after his practice. We all pile into the car, and start driving towards the school.

"Did mum mention to you the dinner next Saturday night?" Irene asks, once we were on the main road.

"No, what dinner?" I ask, glancing at Yeri in the back seat through the rear view mirror, to see that she hadn't been told about this dinner either.

"Some formal work thing for dad." She tells us.

"It wasn't that long ago we had to go to one." Yerim responds. She was right, normally we had to attend a dinner for dad's work once a year, and that dinner was only a month ago.

"I don't know, she mentioned it on her way out this morning."

Once I pull up at the school and park the car, I look at the clock and see that there is another ten minutes before Mino finish.

"Come on let's go watch." Irene suggests. We all get out and make our way to the bleachers, going up to one of the middle rows, and taking a seat.

I catch sight of Mino at the far side of the pitch. It was in this light that his hair looks blonder than it actually is. That was the thing about Irene and Mino, even though they are twins, you could never tell they were. People never believe they are, especially if I'm standing beside them as well, as Irene and I could pass as twins. We both had our father's dark brown hair, face structure, the same height and the same body shape. Yet, while my hair came to my waist in its natural waves, Irene had jet straight hair that came to her shoulder blades. Mino, on the other hand had our mum's dirty blonde, the same as Yerim, and he was half a foot taller than us, and had a stronger build. The only thing that was consistent with all four of us was our sea blue eye's that tend to look green in bright lights.(imagine again :( )

I can also see Jisoo, who being the captain of the team, was standing in the middle, shouting for everyone to start cooling down. I watch her for a minute, before she catches my eye when she glances around, which makes me turn my attention back to Irene, who was telling Yeri and me a story about some girl in her year.

Irene was just finishing her story when the coach blows the whistle, indicating that practice was over. We watch as everyone start jogging in the direction of the changing room.

We were sitting for a minute or two before I fell my phone vibrate, indicating a new message. I pull it out of my pocket and look to see a message from 'Good Kisser', making me smile and for my heart to beat faster.

Good Kisser: Is it bad I still don't know who you are?

Me: I'd be embarrassed if you did as I have no clue who you are either.

Staring down at my phone, I watch as the bubble appears to let me know she was replying, my smile widening without my permission.

Good Kisser: You near the school?

Me: Yeah, why?

Good Kisser: I could meet you and we could get a sober perspective on things?

Letting out a laugh, I shake my head, yet glance up and wonder how quickly she could get here. Maybe it was one of the girls from the team and I had missed it this morning.

"That's your mystery girl?" Irene teases, getting me to smile and nod, showing her the message. Grabbing my phone from me, she quickly types a message and sends it before I have a chance to stop her.

Me: More like hungover perspective, but sure. When?

Laughing at her response, I watch the bubbles appear again with Irene reading it over my shoulder.

Good Kisser: Back door to the gym, five minutes?

Me: KK

"I'll meet you at the car." I tell my sisters, getting Irene to smirk while Yeri just nods, not even glancing up from her phone. I get up, heading towards the back door to the gym, curiosity getting the best of me.

As I turn the corner, I see no one at the door. I move towards it and lean against the wall beside it, looking back down at my phone, where the message was still on my screen.

I hear the door opening, looking up I see Jisoo standing in front of me, freshly showered.

"What do you want?" I ask and she doesn't answer straight away, just stands there looking down at me. I scrunch my eyebrows together, hoping the good kisser girl doesn't arrive at the moment. However, the moment the thought passes through my mind, I pause and study Jisoo again, seeing her frowning. It couldn't be her. Could it?

"Oh god." I say before I can stop myself, realising it was her. Mentally putting a mask on her, I see it could easily be her with her soft brown hair and strong jaw.

"I'm hallucinating right now, aren't I?" She asks, screwing her face up, clearly putting two and two together.

"I wish." I mutter. After another minute of silence, I start to turn, intending to walk back to Irene and Yeri, as it was clear that she wasn't going to speak again. I don't get far though, as her hand grabs my arm, turning me back to her. I look back up at her. She was still studying me, like she was trying to figure something out.

"Jisoo, let's just forget-" I was cut off, when her lips meet mine. I freeze, not expecting it, yet after a moment I relax and move my lips against hers.

I feel her hand leaving my arm and cupping my cheek, while her other hand goes to the back of my head, keeping my head in place, like she was expecting me to pull back. I place my hands on her biceps, and feel them tense below my touch, which makes me smile against her lips. This only causes her to pull me even closer to her. I move my hands up to her shoulders and then around her neck, going onto my tiptoes to get closer to her, if that is even possible. It's when I push my fingers through her hair that I feel her biting my bottom lip, causing a moan from the back of my throat, causing her to smirk against my lips.

I pull back from her, needing air in my lungs. All I can hear is our breaths as I pull my hands away from her hair and take a step back. I look up at her to see that studying look again. I can hear both of us breathing deeply, trying to regain our breath.

"What was that for?" I ask, staring with wide eyes, realising she was as good as a kisser as I remember. Jisoo shakes her head, looking startled.

"Testing something,"

Rolling my eyes, realising she was testing to see if it was actually me from last night, I turn around and walk away. As soon as I turn the corner, out of sight, I pause and take a deep breath in, trying to calm my breathing before turning the next corner to see Mino, Irene and Yerim standing by the car waiting on me.

"What, did you get lost?" Irene asks when I get closer, smirking at me.

"Shut up." I grunt, pulling out the keys and unlocking the car and driving us towards the ice cream shop, Irene practically jumping in her seat, wanting to ask about the mystery girl, yet I knew she would wait.

"OMG, they have new flavours!" Yeri exclaims, once we arrive at Berry's Ice Cream shop, which was located right in the centre of the town. I look up at the menu, which was hanging over the counter to see that there were three new flavours.

This place became one of our favourite places since it first opened over a year ago, meaning that we come so often that the staff even know who we are.

"Your usual's?" the girl behind the counter asks, already starting to grab the cones.

"Actually can I change my honeycomb one to the new nutella one?" Yerim says.

"Sure, and the rest of yous?" she asks, glancing at us.

"I'll take my normal." I say.

"Same."

"Me as well."

Once we pay, we all head over to the table we usually sit at, right by the window, allowing us to look out over the town, and watch people.

"So how was practice?" Irene asks Mino. We all look over to him, waiting to hear his answer. Mino loved football, however sometimes practices didn't go well, either the coach is in a bad mood and takes it out on the team, or the guys end up fighting and ruining the practice.

"It was actually alright today. We have a game next week. I think we are ready though." He says, digging into his ice cream.

"You all looked good out there." I say, giving him some encouragement.

"Yeah, I think the team this year is strong." He tells me, smiling in my direction. He loves talking about football, always has.

He takes us through the game plan for next week's game as we finish our ice creams.

"So you think you have a good shot at winning then?" Irene asks, as we head towards the car.

"Yeah, hate to admit it, but Jisoo has some good idea's." Mino replies, getting into the passenger seat, making me cringe, which I see Irene notice. She looks confused at my reaction as I normally didn't care when Mino brought her up unless Jisoo had done something to annoy him. I see when realisation take over, making me cringe again. 

While Jisoo and I have never hid the fact that we hate each other, Mino and Irene took the approach of ignoring her existence. Therefore I knew it was hard for Mino to admit this, so I merely turn my attention back to the road and ignore Irene as I drive home.

"As long as her idea's help you win, then that is all that matters." I tell him, knowing that the team needs the win for Mino to get a scholarship.

Stepping into the house, we all kick our shoes off before hearing someone coming into the hall.

"Ah there you are," Mom says, coming out of the kitchen, when she hears us come through the front door. "I have just put lunch on the table." We all pile into the dinning room, taking our seats.

"Did Irene tell you all about the dinner next week?" Mum asks, once she is seated.

"Yeah, why do we have to go?" Yerim asks.

"Because, this isn't just a dinner for SM. This is a dinner to get potential clients. The problem is that several other law firms will be there as well, so I need to make a good impression." Dad tells us, and from the tone of his voice I could tell that Mr Kim was going to be there.

"Anyway, girls you will need to get some new dresses," mum says, "We need to make the best impression we can. We will go shopping during the week, after school."

"New dresses?" Irene's voice gets excited, she loves shopping.

"Yes." Dad says.

Irene looks over at me with the biggest smile on her face. I simply smile at her excitement and go back to eating my lunch.

Later, she corners me in my room and I tell her about what happened when I went to the back of the gym earlier, yet insist it won't be happening again. No way was I going to be kissing Jisoo again. I mean, she's Jisoo. She's a Kim no matter how good of a kisser she is.

 ━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━

ALL THE RIGHTS AND CREDITS GO TO Write_4ever_ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
37.2K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
901K 25.9K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...