dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

π—―π—Όπ—Έπ˜‚π˜π—Ό kōtarō is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

✦
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

26

4.3K 202 261
By kenme0w

AKAASHI ARRIVED HOME AND  instantly looked for Konoha, who's sitting on the couch while watching a random film on the television. Konoha glanced at Akaashi for a bit and noticed something's weird with his expressions.

"Are you okay?" He started to worry.

Akaashi dropped his bag on the table and sat on the couch, feeling so tired, "Bokuto wants to have a talk with you tomorrow.."

Konoha didn't move an inch when he heard what Konoha said to him, "What? Why?"

"Well, I told him that I'd would like to have a talk with Kuroo-san, then he told me if I'm going to have a talk with him, then he'll have to talk with you. And..I can't just refuse Bokuto.."

"Also, I'm starting to feel guilty not telling him anything..I don't want to keep him confused."

Konoha blew out a deep breath, "So? Is it okay for me to talk with him?"

Akaashi looked at Konoha with his serious expression, "What do you think? You're the one who knows basically everything, so I guess you also know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, talking with Bokuto."

Konoha chuckled, "You're making me sound like a very important person in here.."

"I'm also troubled," Akaashi continued talking.

"Why? Is something happening already?" Konoha asked Akaashi, with worry.

"No, it's just..Bokuto's won't be in the country for a week and a half. You remember what Inoue told before?" Akaashi looked down to the floor to keep his emotions calm and collected.

"That he's coming here the last week of next month, and that last week of the month is this month." Akaashi can feel shivers down to his spine, just thinking of being in contact with Inoue after 3 whole years.

"Are you afraid?" Konoha asked.

Akaashi slowly nodded, "Of course..he's coming to get me next week and Bokuto won't be here. I'm afraid on what's going to happen, is it the right decision of not leaving the country, Akinori?"

Konoha instantly sat properly and turned his body's direction fully facing Akaashi and looking so serious, "Hey. You already decided on what to do, you said you won't be running away again and that it's time to face this. Don't tell me you're getting a cold feet just by the thought of him coming back."

"And if you're afraid, just tell Bokuto about it! He's your partner, he can't be always the one understanding you. You both are in this together, you're not riding the boat alone, Akaashi. Bokuto's always there beside you."

Akaashi dropped his head down because of all the thoughts going inside his head.

"I'm so scared...I don't know what to do anymore." Akaashi mumbled under his breath.

"Try telling Bokuto about it, I'm sure he would understand. I know him Akaashi, he's not the type who'll easily disregard others.." Konoha said in a calm voice, trying to comfort Akaashi in the very best way.

"I want to tell him, I really do. But, where do I start?" Akaashi asked Konoha.

"I don't even know how we got together before, I don't have any idea how we separated. How Inoue destroyed the both of us, how would I explain everything to him if even me doesn't know anything on what's going on?" Akaashi clenched his palm into a fist and tried to remain calm as possible.

Konoha can feel himself getting hurt just by hearing Akaashi being so frustrated about the things he didn't know about.

"I am so afraid...What if he won't believe me? He doesn't also remember me you know! I can't just explain to him that we got together before and separated because of Inoue and now he's coming again so we need to get our asses ready. I can't just tell him that!"

Konoha chuckled a bit because of how Akaashi said those words, "Then would you rather me saying something about your relationship with Bokuto tomorrow?"

"With that be alright?" Akaashi asked in a low voice.

"For me, yes. If that's the only way that can lighten your fear, but for you..is it okay?"

Akaashi was already over thinking about Bokuto's reaction of Konoha telling him about their past relationship.

"Is..is it okay?" He can't help but to be nervous about it.

"Akaashi, think about it deeply it's for you to decide." Konoha simply said, "Though of course, I need to get Kuroo's decision too."

Akaashi sighed and looked up to Konoha, "Okay then..Kuroo-san knows the best for Bokuto. So if he's okay with it, then I guess it's okay."

Konoha smiled a little at Akaashi, "Everything's gonna be okay..and I'll always be here okay?"

Akaashi chucked, "That's out of character, you sure you don't want something?"

"Hey! I'm being a very good best friend here! Don't think I'm helping you for my benefit.." Konoha started rumbling some words, making Akaashi laugh a bit.

"Sure, sure..bet you'll use this incident to bribe me soon," Akaashi said to Konoha.

"Hehe, well, maybe. We're not sure yet! Hehe.."

When morning comes, Bokuto fetched Akaashi like usual and went to work. Bokuto and Akaashi discussed the time when they'll talk with Kuroo and Konoha, in of course separated places.

They're supposed to work at lunch, and Akaashi can't help but feel so nervous just by the thought of talking to Kuroo.

They attended work like usual, and Yukie sometimes talks with Akaashi, trying to brighten up Akaashi's mood and cheering him up. Akaashi thought it was very kind of Yukie to do that for him.

It wasn't so long until lunch time came and both Kuroo and Konoha are in the company's cafeteria waiting for Bokuto and Akaashi's arrival.

Kuroo looked at Konoha with a questioning face.

"Why are you looking at me like that.." Konoha chuckled while looking at Kuroo's face.

"Well I can't believe this is all happening, are you really going to tell Bokuto that he dated Akaashi before?" Kuroo anxiously asked Konoha.

Konoha nodded, "Yeah, why? Do you intend to keep Bokuto in the dark forever?"

Kuroo immediately shook his head, "No..it's just..I don't want to see Bokuto hurting again."

"We can't do anything about that anymore, Inoue's coming back. There's no stopping it now, you know how crazy that guy can get right?"

Kuroo took a deep breath, "I'm really worried about Bokuto.."

"He's grown-man now, I bet he can snap Inoue's neck in an instant. You see his built?" Konoha tried to joke, to lighten up the mood between them.

"I haven't seen that guy even in photos, I wonder how much his appearance changed." Kuroo started to wonder.

"Why? You miss being besties with him?" Konoha teased.

"No, why the hell would I miss someone who ruined everything Bokuto have before?" Kuroo said in a deadpan manner.

"Yeah, yeah, remembering your face back then it's making me wheeze so bad..." Konoha starts laughing, "I mean! You look like someone who just died because of your appearance!"

"Jeez. You haven't change a bit, you're still so annoying." Kuroo clicked his tongue.

"Hey but I admit it, I was shocked to death when I saw Bokuto chilling inside Akaashi's house before. I mean, man..they met again, what a coincidence.." Konoha grinned, emphasizing the last word.

Kuroo chucked, "What's with that grin?"

"Well..I'm just wondering...who made Bokuto and Akaashi meet again, by meeting in a café.." Konoha averted his eyes and spoke slowly, giving emphasis to every word he is saying.

Kuroo clicked his tongue, "Akaashi really tells you everything huh?"

"Yeah!" Konoha proudly answered, "He told me that he met Bokuto Koutarou and Kuroo Tetsurou, while he's in a café editing photos."

"Fortunately, it was really a coincidence. Bokuto and I arrived there first and Akaashi arrived afterwards," Kuroo simply said.

Konoha laughed again, "I was just teasing you! I thought you'll admit something or what!"

Kuroo frowned, "You're really annoying.."

"So? About what I asked earlier, is it okay to tell Bokuto that he dated Akaashi before in high-school?" Konoha asked and relaxed himself on his seat.

Kuroo sighed, "Fine, just do whatever you do. But don't you ever mention why they separated."

"I know, I know, I won't do that to Bokuto. Though you had a very funny appearance before when things happened, I still won't let you or Bokuto experience that pain again. Also Akaashi." Konoha simply said.

"But even if we avoid it, Inoue will come and that will make a big impact to both Akaashi and Bokuto." Konoha added.

"I'm very aware of that.."

"And what will you do? If Bokuto's memories comes back?" Konoha asked.

Kuroo looked at Konoha, "What else would it be? Of course, I'll be with him when that time happens. Though I'm sure, he'll be looking for Akaashi.."

Konoha chucked, "You got that right!"

"You know what to tell, and not to tell Akaashi right?" Konoha asked.

Kuroo nodded, "Yeah. You already explained it to me dozen of times, that his memories stops right before he met Bokuto and that I shouldn't spill too much information or Akaashi will have a psychological shock, and might put him in danger."

Konoha smiled, "Okay, it's good that we're clear here. And, how about Bokuto? Any precautions you'd like to remind me?"

"None. Bokuto's fine, just don't mention to him how did him and Akaashi got separated." Kuroo says.

"Okay."

"Also...Inoue will be back next week," Konoha said it that made Kuroo so shocked, "Should we sabotage his plane?"

Kuroo chuckled, "What? Do you think you're a mafia boss of something?"

"Ew, you really think those people exist?" Konoha winced.

"What are we even talking about.." Kuroo can't help but to laugh loud, because of how random their conversation is.

"Kuroo!" Then they heard Bokuto's voice.

Kuroo and Konoha looked at Bokuto's direction, who's waving his hand with a big smile in his face and Akaashi behind him.

Konoha turned to Kuroo.

"Well, goodluck with Akaashi." Konoha chuckled and stood up.

Kuroo also stood up and smiled, "Yeah. Should I say goodluck to you too? With Bokuto?"

"Bokuto's unpredictable, so I might need that." Konoha laughs.

"Let's see each other later."

Kuroo nods, "Sure."

They both walked towards Bokuto and Akaashi, with the usual expression on their faces. Bokuto is smiling from ear to ear like usual, and Akaashi remained impassive.

"Kuroo-san and I will have the talk outside the company.." Akaashi told Bokuto, and turned to Kuroo who just smiled at Akaashi.

"Okay! Send me a message if you both are done." Bokuto told Akaashi.

Akaashi showed Bokuto a small smile and nodded, "Okay.."

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and turned to Konoha who looked so impatient by seeing the both of then interact.

Akaashi took a deep breath and started walking with Kuroo, towards the company's exit.

Konoha's going to tell Bokuto about their relationship before, Akaashi wondered if Bokuto will believe Konoha despite the situation the both of them are in?

How about Inoue? Will Bokuto ask about him to Konoha?

Akaashi sighed. After the talk, Akaashi have thought about this the whole morning, even at work.

And he concluded that, he will tell Bokuto about Inoue later, and everything Inoue has done to him before.

I wonder how will Bokuto react.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 379 30
Haikyuu οΌ¦ο½ο½ŽοΌ¦ο½‰ο½ƒο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž Y/n has always had trouble with her past but she wouldn't let it show. Not even to her best and closest friend Kotaro Bokuto. It...
41.6K 1.2K 18
Things in Bokuto's life aren't going well. But it all starts to turn around when a new person enters his life. Disclaimer - there will be self harm...
19.9K 689 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
215K 4.2K 38
β€ŽβŒ‡ 걱정듀을 οΌŽπ—π—π–Ύπ—‡ 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‰π–Όπ—π–Ίπ— π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ π—Žπ—‰ 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—Žπ—‡π–Ί...