The Hero and Villain Hunter:...

By TheHatOfTheHats

WARNING! Stop. Just... Just stop. Please for the love of god, whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS FIC. I fi... More

Chapter one: Quirkless
Chapter two: Regret
Chapter four: Reality
Chapter five: Exam
Chapter six: Rags
Chapter seven: Securance
Chapter eight: Aptitude
Chapter nine: Battle
Chapter ten: Dominance
Chapter eleven: Forebodance
Chapter twelve: Stalemate
Chapter thirteen: Ambush
Chapter fourteen: Survive
Chapter fifteen: Humbling
Chapter sixteen: Friends
Authors note (Updated! (Will be deleted later))

Chapter three: Training

12.4K 181 111
By TheHatOfTheHats

Izuku returned to his room and sat on the bed, thinking about what had just happened. He couldn't believe his parents. To think that after years of torment and neglect they would suddenly start to care again out of nowhere? He was angry. Beyond angry, he was furious. Eventually in his rage he tired himself out and he passed out on his bed. The next morning he awoke earlier than usual. Everyone else was still asleep.

He quickly got ready for school and left before anyone could stop him, including skipping breakfast just to leave quicker. He didn't want to even be near his family anymore, let alone speak with them.

On his way to school, he decided to take a detour in order to clear his thoughts. He passed through a more run down part of town. After a few minutes of walking he had to turn into an alleyway to get back onto the main road to school but he was approached by a man in a jacket with the hood over his face.

"Hey there kid... What're you doing all the way out here alone?" The guy said, with a smirk evident on his face as he spoke in a tone of amusement.

"I'm just... going to school..." He replied, not showing much emotion.

"That's a nice backpack you've got there. You wouldn't mind if I borrowed it would you?" He said while pulling out a knife.

Izuku's eyes widened at the blade. While deep in his thoughts he didn't even realize that he was in danger. His first thoughts were to run or fight back but then he remembered everything that was said to him.

"You can never be a hero!"

"It's just too dangerous."

"You're lucky you have me to protect you or else you'd be dead. After all you're only a quirkless nobody."

Izuku immediately calmed down and just handed his backpack over.

"Here..." he said in a calm but noticeably sad tone.

"Thanks kid! You're a hero you know that? Now run on to class! Wouldn't want to be late!" The man laughed as he walked away.

Izuku walked off and eventually made his way to a main street as he headed for school.

"They're right. All of them. I'm so weak and useless..." He thought as he walked, beating himself up meantally as some tears dropped to the ground.

"But it wont stay that way forever!" He thought, wiping his tears. "I WILL become stronger and I'll prove them wrong! Quirkless people can be just as strong!" He thought as he made his way to class.

School itself was more of the same but there was a noticeable difference. Izumi and her friends, including Bakugo, didn't bother him today. He was still bullied by the other students but if it got too bad Izumi would actually step in and help him. This just made him even angrier as what she said kept playing in his mind.

"You're lucky you have me to protect you or else you'd be dead. After all you're only a quirkless nobody."

"YOU'RE LUCKY YOU HAVE ME TO PROTECT YOU OR ELSE YOU'D BE DEAD! AFTER ALL YOU'RE ONLY A QUIRKLESS NOBODY!"

Every time Izumi stepped in his rage grew but he never said anything and just kept his head down the entire day. It took everything in him not to snap and alarm his classmates. Once again school was finally over and Izumi was waiting by the school gate for Izuku patiently but with a worried look on her face.

"Izuku! Come on we need to get home!" She shouted

Izuku didn't respond. He couldn't understand her sudden change in attitude towards him. From being the worst person in his life to kind, sweet and caring overnight. As they got closer Izuku just walked past her, heading in a different direction in order to avoid her.

"Izuku where are you going? We got to g-" She was cut off by Izuku.

"SHUT UP!" he snapped as he turned back and continued walking. Bakugo and the other two overheard him, the former of which was furious.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU SHITTY DE-"

"No stop. Let him go." Izumi said with a shaky voice along with her blond hair covering her eyes.

Bakugo was about to ignore her but when he saw the look in her eyes, along with remembering what they talked about the day prior, he knew that it would be a bad idea to keep going so he let Izuku go with a "Tch." After that they all went home together with an awkward silence filling the air as they were worried about Izuku.

Izuku, surprisingly got home before Izumi. His parents were in the living room waiting and when the door opened they ran up to him with warm smiles across their faces.

"Izuku how was scho-" Inko was about to ask, when Izuku shot both of them a glare. If looks could kill, they would be bloody messes on the ground. He just walked up stairs slowly as his parents just stood there. Inko began to cry softly as she realized what they had done would impact the boy forever while Toshinori comforted her.

When Izuku reached his room once again those words played in his mind. He also remembered how he was mugged and how he was too weak to fight back.

"I need to become stronger... I WILL become stronger" he thought.

He began to do research on many things. From diet plans, to workout manuals. He even looked up some martial art techniques but he knew he'd need to improve his body first. He created a strict training regimen along with diet, sleep and school schedules fitted in. Everyday he would wake up early at 5 am, about 3 hours before school started,

He would get ready and make a light breakfast so as to not make himself feel sick while exercising. At about 5:45 he would do some stretches and warm up exercises including pushups, plank, bicycle crunches and so on, in order to build as much muscle as he could. At 6:30 he would leave the house as everyone was waking up and go on a jog to school. He would purposefully take a detour each time in order to get more out of his run.

He would arrive at school an hour later at 7:30, usually sweaty and breathing hard. He'd take the time he had until class to wash his face and change clothes as he couldn't run in his school uniform. Classes would go the same as usual with him trying to pay attention but getting picked on anyways.

During breaks, he would head into a park behind the school and he'd sit among the flowers, trying to calm himself from the stress of his everyday life. He read that it was crucial to have a clear and calm mind for training and he could tell it was working, although slowly. Lunchtime would be the same as always with him heading to the corner of the cafeteria and eating his lunch with the occasional group of kids walking over to pick on him.

After classes at about 2 pm he would head over to a gym not too far from his house. Despite his young age, the owner knew what Izuku was going through and had assigned some trainers to help him out. Every day at the gym he would go through strenuous exercises with the help of his trainers. He would work every single muscle group, taking 20 minute breaks between exercise sessions. He would be finished at around 6 pm and would be home 30 minutes later.

The rest of the night would just be spent eating dinner, finishing up any due schoolwork and then doing some light stretches before bed. He made sure to always get at the minimum 8 hours of sleep and would always be in bed by 8:30 at the latest. His family noticed but they did not really know what was going on as Izuku had done a great job of hiding his training and his body's progress from everyone. They would try to ask but Izuku would either glare at them and thus reminding them of his burning hatred for them or he'd just flat out ignore them.

After about a year of intense training everyday with breaks on Saturday for meditation, yoga and more research about villains, heroes, quirks and fighting styles, he had finally achieved a very muscular body for his age. He was also incredibly strong and quick but still lacked any and all combat knowledge or experience. It was time to change that.

He had researched any and all available fighting styles by pro heroes and any known villains. Other than that, he also studied martial art styles and eventually had come up with his own fighting style after much research and practice. He designed it to make him seem as if he was open and unprotected to attacks. He would use this as bait to lure and counter any attacks, followed by swift and precise attacks of his own, backed by his agility, aimed at vital points and joints to swiftly immobilize and take down his targets. If he wasn't baiting his opponents then he would do all he could to disorient or immobilize them as soon as possible using said agility. It was "The perfect offense and defense". He brainstormed a bit and eventually came up with the name "Elemental Storm: Crashing Lightning" taking the speed of his techniques and his favorite color into account when coming up with the name, since Green represented the element of "Earth".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Yagi was now 14 years old, attending his final year of middle school. After training both body and mind along with training his combat style, all over the course of 2 years, Izuku was now a force to be reckoned with. Of course he still wouldn't be able to go up against the more experienced pro heroes and villains due to his complete lack of combat experience but in terms of the quality of his training he was far from weak and superior to most, especially those heroes and villains who strictly relied on their quirks.

He was sitting in class at his desk, wearing his standard long sleeved school uniform, which covered his muscles. The only thing people really noticed was the fact that Izuku's personality changed from scared and nervous to calm and confident though no one knows how or why exactly.

The teacher came in to begin the final class with a giant stack of papers, ordering all the kids to sit down.

"Well then class, you're all third years which means it's time to start thinking seriously about your future careers. While I could just hand you your career aptitude tests..." He explained right before throwing all the papers in the air, scattering them across the room. "I know you all want to go to the hero track!" He shouted, as all the kids showed off their quirks aside from Izumi, Bakugo, the Todoroki twins and Izuku. Then Bakugo spoke up.

"Hey teach! Don't lump me, Izumi and the half n half twins over there in with the rest of these losers! We're the real deal! These guys would be lucky to even be considered as a sidekick by some busted D-lister!" He shouted proudly.

"Hey! Do you think you're better than us Katsuki!?" The other kids screamed while showing off their quirks in an intimidating manner.

"Please! Any of us could kick all your asses blindfolded!" He exclaimed.

"Well all of you do have very impressive test results so it isn't a far fetched idea to think any of you could get into U.A." The teacher concluded.

"Wait, they're trying for U.A.!?" One student shouted. "That school has a 0.2% acceptance rate! It's near impossible to get in!" Another added.

"That's why it's the only school worthy of us! We aced all the mock tests and we have the best quirks! We're the ONLY one's at this school who even stand a CHANCE at getting in!" He shouted while standing on his desk.

"Well it seems Yagi over there is trying to prove you wrong." The teacher lazily said while everyone glanced at Yagi. Izuku just looked back at the class with an expression that basically gave zero shits on what his classmates thought he could or couldn't do. The class immediately burst into laughter as they all thought that it was impossible without a quirk. Not only that they thought Izuku was extremely weak and cowardly, even after taking his new calm demeanor into account.

Bakugo walked over, slamming his hands on his desks as they began to steam. "DON'T BE STUPID YOU USELESS DEKU! THERE'S NO WAY A REJECT LIKE YOU COULD GET INTO U.A.! YOU'D DIE IN THE EXAMS YOU QUIRKLESS BASTARD!" He screamed as the class also ridiculed him, while Izumi and Shoka shot him a death glare while Shoto just kept his standard monotone facial expression.

Izuku just stared at him with that same care-free expression laced with determination. "So what if I'm trying Kaachan? I can't see if what you say is true or not if I just sit at home all day with my thumb up my ass." Izuku casually replied. This was uncharacteristic at the minimum for Izuku or so they thought. Even though they began to notice slight changes in his personality they still never got used to him changing, let alone knowing just how much he had changed.

"That's enough Bakugo!" Izumi whisper-yelled into his ear. Bakugo tried to blast Izuku but seeing he didn't even flinch along with Izumi telling him to back off, he reluctantly returned to his seat with a "Tch." Seeing Bakugo back down made the rest of the class do the same and when class finished Izuku just left without a word, or rather he tried to but he was stopped by Bakugo.

"Oy Deku what the hell was that back there!?" He asked, visibly irritated with sparks flying from his palms. Izuku didn't respond. He just looked Bakugo in the eyes for a few seconds before walking past him, leaving him flabbergasted.

"HEY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" He shouted, trying to grab him by the back of his collar. Izuku quickly spun around with a glare that could make even the most fearless of students in his class shudder, grabbed him by the wrist, while pulling him over his foot, tripping him in the process, slamming him against the ground, making the floor slightly crack and then twisting his arm around and placing it on his back with the palm facing downwards.

Bakugo was on the ground before he even knew what was happening. He was speechless as he never knew Izuku was capable of doing such a thing. He tried to get up but Izuku didn't even have a slight challenge in holding him down thanks to his harsh physical training. A majority of the class saw what had happened, including his sister and the Todoroki twins. They all crowded around, shocked at what Izuku had just done.

"Yagi/Izuku..." Shoto and Shoka both muttered after they had arrived.

"Brother... What... When...?" She tried to ask but was at a loss for words.

"Never underestimate me again Kaachan... Who knows what I can do to you?" He said coldly. Afterwards he stood up, releasing Bakugo from his grip in the process and then walking off as if nothing happened. Bakugo wanted to just blow him to bits but something in his head told him not to. It's as if he was... scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
140 4 5
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...
Michi By Splemply

Fanfiction

255 0 20
_|¯|_|¯|| THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED ||¯|_|¯|_ I give up. Feel free to read what's there, but I highly doubt I will write any more of this. Sorry. Th...
132K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...