All Girls For One Deku

Από KingsOfHaremGarbage

-Following a different timeline of events Nana Shimura still lives as the current generation of One For All... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Nana Shimura- I
Chapter 2: Mitsuki Bakugou I
Chapter 3: Itsuka Kendo I
Chapter 4: Inko Midoriya I
Chapter 6: Mount Lady_Yuu Takeyama & Kashiko Sekigai I
Chapter 7: Classroom Orgy Part One (Nemuri Kayama I, Kendo II, Momo Yaoyorozu I)
Chapter 8: Classroom Part Two (Mina Ashido, Pony T., Kyoka Jiro, Asui Tsuyu)
Chapter9:Classroom PartIII(ShoukoT, CamieU, OchakoU, Hagakure, and SetsunaT.)
Chapter10:Classroom Part IV(Final)YuiK, KashikoS, IbaraS, ReikoY, and KinokoK)
Chapter 11: All Milfs for One Deku I - Inko II, Mitsuki II, Nana Shimura Ii
Chapter 12: Tech Head Introduction- Mei Hatsume I
Chapter 13: Gravity Rush Romance- Ochako Uraraka II
Chapter14:Teaching Detention (Midnight II and Saiko Intelli I)
Chapter15:WillYouWalkMeHomeGently?(Momo and ManamiYaoyorozu,Kyoka and MikaJiro)
Chapter 16: Nana Shimura III, Rumi Usagiyama I
Chapter 17: (Melissa Shield I, Nana IV- Mt Lady II)
Chapter 18: Chiyome Uraraka I and Ochako Uraraka III

Chapter 5: Yu Shimamura The Reporter- I

5.9K 53 0
Από KingsOfHaremGarbage

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Five- Yu Shimamura the Reporter I

**********

Just outside the spectacle of Mount Lady's debut, Deku was guided into the news reporter's van for an 'exclusive interview' courtesy of his accidental touch of skin. She had on a sultry smile on her face and playfully strutted her body before him not caring that he was a minor one bit.

Yu Shimamura, which was the reporter's name, pulled Deku into the van and locked the doors behind herself looking at him with a predatory smile.

'Drats! I did it again, okay, from now on I'm going to get a better hold of this Quirk and control whenever it activates. How I do that though...is another story. But first....' Izuku thought feeling his cheeks warm up with the sudden presence of Miss Shimamura pressing herself up against his young body.

"Say, kiddo, what's your name? I'd like to get to know you better before we start talking about Gal-might." She purred with half-lidded eyes staring dreamily into his own.

Deku resisted his nervousness and embraced this situation, again, if he was going to take control of this odd power he was going to have to grab the bull by the horns. He had already settled on this when unwittingly bringing his mother into it, although he'll admit he really liked having sex with her. Kendou too, Nana above all for him, and Mitsuki close to his heart like his mother.

'Well, time to be responsible.' He thought as he reached for Shimamura's waist and pulled her closely with his face meeting hers in a searing deep kiss. Her eyes went wide in surprise at first but then quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling the teenager deep. Their lips curled and squished gingerly together in a heated embrace with Yu eagerly sucking out his tongue into her own mouth.

'This kid...uuhhhh....he might be too young for me. Young enough to get me into some serious trouble, but dammit I must have him doing me!' Yu thought hugging him tighter and making Deku tongue out her mouth more aggressively making her mewl.

They made out passionately against the wall of the van sucking out each other's saliva with Yu melting every second. Izuku was passionate and filled with some unknown power that made her want to worship him, she grew very hungry for his meat and started rubbing a hand along his crotch noticing a rather large bulge underneath. She purred in excitement when feeling it. Making out with Izuku some more Yu grew hungry for his meat and lowered herself down to her knees with shirt and jacket becoming unbuttoned before his eyes.

His eyes widened in wonder as she undid it all completely letting her white lacy bra show through bearing a full pair of C-cups for him to admire. A hungry look crossed her eyes as she licked her lips and reached for his shorts.

"What do you say I treat you first, then you can do me a solid and maybe taste me, hm?" She purred undoing her zipper and shorts pulling it down past his ankles revealing his long turgid member out smacking the forehead of her face!

"Wow! You were keeping that thing hidden underneath?! It's huge!" She shrieked out in excitement as she massaged her forehead a bit then leaned forward to place her lips around the head of his length.

Izuku leaned back against the control panel carefully as she started wrapping her lips around his engorged cock. Yu lowered her eyes into lusty gazes and started bobbing her head up and down on it getting a taste of the teenager. Her lips were soft and fairly moist and squeezed gingerly around his large cockhead with her hands wrapping around his shaft. Izuku started moaning hotly as she continued blowing him sensually in low-level action. Yu was having fun seeing him breathe hotly at her actions and reached her right hand to her chest pulling down her bra cups to reveal her pink nipples to him.

"Nngghh!" Izuku groaned when she saw her tits exposed and Yu smirked at this and felt great pride in her actions. Somehow seeing the boy smiled at her after seeing her tits made her happy, she then raised herself up enough to wrap them around the shaft of his dick.

"So...so big...!" She gasped in excitement and looked up at Izuku as she started swiftly pumping her tits up and down his length making it throb with stimulation. He groaned and panted hotly in pleasure as he felt those doughy orbs squish against his meat. Sure, she may have not much on Nana or his mother and Mitsuki, but this woman was all business and determined to please him as much as possible. He wondered if it had anything with to do with this Quirk, the one that strange man gave him before being apprehended. He knew enough that it sparked a sense of loyalty and sexual longing from anyone that makes skin contact, but nothing more than that.

'I will control this! I'll make it work for me and not let slip-ups like this can't happen- ohh that feels good!' Izuku interrupted his train of thought as he felt her squeeze her mounds tightly together around his shaft.

Yu Shimamura then dipped her head downward swallowing the head of his dick in past her lips making soft slurping noises as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"Mmmnnghh!~" She hummed wetly inside her throat vibrating her lips around Izuku's cock. She continued squeezing her breasts up and down on his meat making it throb even more the longer she continued.

'Wasn't this supposed to be a quickie? People are outside, they could see us if anyone got curious!' Izuku thought feeling some slight sense of panic when he turned his head to the monitors to see Mount Lady strutting another sexy pose for the cameras. This made him harder and caused his length to engorge even more inside of Yu's mouth. 'Heh, that hero really has no shame in posing for everybody. I wonder is she likes the attention more than the heroing.'

Noticing his attention slip form her actions Yu decided to remove her breasts and prepare her gag reflex for what came next. She braced herself and burrowed her face into Izuku's lap taking his entire meat into her throat making him moan hotly in utmost pleasure.

"Uunnhh!~" He growled out and reached down to hug her face into his crotch seeing her wiggle it even more into his pelvis. She slurped on his dick hungrily and felt her mouth was barely able to contain it, regardless, Yu started bobbing back her head in deepthroat action. Izuku was a flux with pleasurable sensations, he felt her throat muscles clenched tightly around his shaft as she swallowed it up repeatedly with great effort.

She continued this for several minutes working her face even faster by the moment into the boy's waist, Izuku grabbed the sides of her head holding her steady as he pushed his cock repeatedly into her mouth. Yu just sucked it up and lathered her tongue erotically over everything and everywhere, it actually amazed him just good she was at this.

"Hmmm, mmh mh mh mh mh mhhhhm!~" She hummed with eyes dripping with lust and adoration as they peered up at Izuku's face. Her tongue coiled around his shaft a few more times before feeling Izuku groan loudly signaling he was ready to come, but at the last minute the female reporter pulled her lips off with a loud smack of wetness.

Her mouth was completely off of Izuku's dick now as she pulled her head away from his waist and stood up on her feet. He was left leaning against the control panel panting and wondering why she stopped, but then he saw that Yu placed her hands against another side of the van room and spread her legs apart after hiking up her skirt. He saw her white lace panties hugging her supple buttocks after she pulled her pants down.

"I'll finish you off orally later, kiddo, right now I just want you to service then plunder this right here.Please? I've never known what I needed in life until I received it right now." She purred licking her lips erotically as she wiggled her buttocks at Izuku.

"Haah, okay. Alright, I've been meaning to practice more on this skill anyway." Izuku answered getting to his knees and pulling the woman's panties apart revealing her moist velvety slit. Her folds were pink, her labia smooth and moist with insides positively throbbing in arousal. Izuku saw a small patch of dark fuzzy hair just above her mound and brought his face closer to the woman's snatch ready to go to town on her like he did with Mitsuki and his mother.

Pushing his lips against her quirm Izuku started off slow and gentle with strong kisses and licks along her nether lips. Yu began panting in sharp arousal as she felt him treat her pussy nicely, then Izuku brought up his hands to grab around her hips pulling her pussy closer until it was meeting his face. Her taut buttcheeks hovered just above his forehead as he tilted his head up to start sucking on her lips making her shudder even more.

"Ooohhhh yeaahh.....!~" Yu trembled with ecstasy and pushed her buttocks out even further hoping for Izuku to get the idea. He did, he started using his tongue to push and swirl inside of her snatch tasting her inside as he began eating her out. She started moaning more intensely to the point she bit down on one of her knuckles to prevent from screaming out. Her eyes closed and her cheeks flared up as she felt greater pleasure from the school-aged boy eating her out.

Izuku hummed as he ran his tongue along her pink wetness, he occasionally brought down his lips so he could nibble on her clit a little making her jolt with excitement before returning to the tonguing. His tongue was hitting every weak point the older reporter woman had within her womanhood, he was basically a maestro at eating a girl out, at least in her opinion. She hoped they would do this more as thoughts about Gal-Might soon faded from her mind.

"Mnnngh! Aaaahhn!~" Yu crooned out with a blushing face and hot breaths coming out of her mouth in constant.

Izuku had buried his face up into her muff now enthusiastically cleaning out her pussy and tasting her nectar. His tongue pushed in and swirled around soaking up her juices and squeezing her softer more sensitive insides against it. Yu was moaning even louder and panting once Izuku pushed his head up against her muff forcing his tongue to go in deeper and swirl around inside of her. He brought a pair of fingers up and started pushing and pulling them in and out of her cunt making the woman's legs buck inwardly in euphoria.

Yu started grinding her buttocks up along his forehead feeling mind-bending pleasure beginning to build up inside of her, she was going to come soon and she knew it.

"Uungghh!~ Ooohhh!~ Kiddo, you're a wizard at this! Aaahn!~" She moaned out and clutched the wall of the van tightly with her body suddenly starting to tremble. A few more direct licks of Izuku's tongue pushing into her taint and the christmas cake of a woman shuddered violently in an explosive orgasm!

"Aaaaaagn!~" She shrieked out tossing back her head and moaning to the skies above as she came all over his face. Izuku kept his lips glued to her cunt keeping on with sucking her clit and fingering her snatch while getting blasts of her sweet vaginal nectar! The woman reached back with one hand and pulled his face up deep into her nether region making him sputter a bit as his face was flooded by her womanly cum!

He tasted her and lapped everything up while she continued to shiver against his face. Yu was having the most intense orgasm of her life and none of her old dates compared to Izuku, she had the odd feeling of wanting to see more of him every day from here on out. She longed to lay with him in bed, to serve him breakfast and to get in and ride him like there's no tomorrow. Such thoughts made her feel at peace with herself and gave her an ambition for wanting service the boy forever .

She bit down on her bottom lip with eyes rolling up into her sockets as she continued cumming all over his face. In a few seconds or more she eventually ceases having her orgasm and slumped against the wall panting like she ran a mile or three across the roads.

"Huff...huff....that was....incredible!~" She squealed out delight with starstruck eyes as Izuku got up to his feet wiping his face a little and tasting some of her pussy juice on his cheeks. Yu had twirled around instantly and launched herself at him with unbridled love and adoration for the fifteen year old boy! She didn't care if it was wrong or that she might ruin her career if anyone found out about them, she just wanted to hold him in her arms and make sweet love to him all day long.

"Unngh, h-hehe, hey Y-mmph!" Izuku was cut off when she pressed her lips hard against his mouth, She ran her hands through his curly green hair deepening the kiss as she pressed her bare tits against his clothed torso.

She was forcing him up against the other wall hiking a leg up along his sides as she made out with him. She ran her tongue into his mouth determined to taste him and receive oral pleasure in kind, fortunately that's what Izuku did when he grabbed her buttocks with both hands and swallowed her tongue. She could taste herself on him, Yu made out with Izuku frenziedly like a clingy girlfriend and wanted more than anything to have him fuck her raw right here and now. But first, a simple make out session was in order to keep things going.

"Mmnnghh!~ Ooohhh, kiddo. I want things to get wild now, will you oblige this lonely woman?" Yu purred once she broke off from his lips staring him in the eyes with an alluring smile.

'Maybe I have a thing for older woman? She's really cute when she's like this, it kinda reminds of both my mom and Mitsuki-chan. I just need to make love to her and then work on controlling it, I think I can get a handle on activating it passively, but first....this pretty lady is really wanting me. I'm not.....going to leave her high and dry without going her what she wants.' He reasoned within his mind and nodded with a confident smirk before she placed one last sweet kiss on his lips and pushed off from him.

Yu went over to the side of the wall and stepped out of her pants completely before pulling her panties down her body, Izuku marveled at her ass and felt his erection stiffen up even more so than it already was. She spread her legs apart and placed herself against the monitor-laden wall licking her lips perversely at Izuku. She reached down with her right hand and spread her lips open with her fingers exposing the moistened pinkness of her pussy before the teenage body.

"Come here and plow me like you mean it. I want to be able to serve you faithfully, cutie." She purred making Izuku surge with lust-filled hormones and make his way over to her extended buttocks. She was bent down at the waist with her luscious tits hanging and her ass cheeks rubbing up against his waist.

Izuku was obeying his hormones now and tapped the crevice of her Yu's ass with his throbbing erection, she winced at the sheer thickness of it smacking her cheeks like a large leather sausage and saw him lower it down to the opening of her cunt. He grabbed ahold of her waist and inched closer to her opening, she shivered when she felt the engorged head push into her snatch spreading her lips apart and making her tremble as she felt him push more of it inside.

"Grraghhh!~ Haaaahh~! You're....too big!" She panted out feeling her senses light on fire with sensation as she felt his mammoth of a cock spread her walls out with how much more was pushed inside. With a loud squelching noise of wetness Izuku sheathed over half his length into her tight pussy feeling her walls squeeze down around him the further he went. Yu's tongue spilled out of her mouth in ecstasy as this continued slowly, Izuku then felt the need to hurry up with this and push his entire length into her quirm sheathing it all inside and making Yu shudder with a sudden climax!

"Aaaaaghhhn!~ Oooohhh......" She came so suddenly and Izuku winced at the tight feeling of her walls squeezing his length. His member was also coated in her juices as he endured the sensation, he wasn't ready to burst yet and waited till she finished cumming so that he could push it even further.

"Ughhn!" He grunted out and slammed his waist into her buttocks making his dick push into her cervix driving Yu crazy with sexual delight. She squealed out again and trembled with shaking euphoria, Yu tossed back her head and started bouncing her buttocks against Izuku's waist feeling him grab her hands and do the same. He began thrusting hard into her from behind making loud skin-slapping noises result from their lovemaking.

He steadily pumped back and forth into her from this position, feeling her walls squeeze and tug his length as he pushed it up against her cervix driving her crazy with pleasure. Yu bit down on her lips and closed her eyes subtly grunting as she felt his waist slap into her buttocks like this. The repeat sensation of Izuku's cock burrowing in and out of pussy with loud wet squelching sounds of penetration.

"Mmnghh! Mh mh mh mh mh mhhh! Oohh, kid!~" She grunted out in ecstasy and leaned back with left arm extending to cradle his neck closely to her backside. Izuku humored her and brought himself up closer making her body curl along the wall with breasts squishing against the surface. Her right leg was then picked up by Izuku's right hand as he continued pumping gingerly inside of her snatch.

Yu turned her head to the side facing Izuku's face and brought up her mouth open and ready begging for a kiss. He grunted hotly and dipped his head down to engage her in her request, the two locked lips together as he started pumping his hips up into her body more roughly. Yu mewled sharply in ecstasy as she tongued out the teen's mouth once again while feeling his member stir up her insides. Her walls throbbed and squeezed, Izuku's length pushed back and forth incessantly with strong thrusts into her cunt.

The two of them grunted hotly into each other's mouths with Izuku sucking hungrily on her tongue as she offered it willingly. Yu was getting lost in the forbidden bliss of having this young teenage boy fuck her raw like this. She loved every bit of it and regretted nothing, she lived to serve him now. Such was the depraved power of 'Absolute Devotion', she hummed and tasted his lips over and over again as they rutted like animals against the wall of the van. It shook slightly rocking back and forth making any onlookers nearby turn away snickering with red faces.

Thankfully no one was curious enough to see inside.

"Aaaghh aah ah ah ah ah ah aannnh!~ I'm cumming!" Yu announced in Izuku's face once their lips broke apart. Izuku nodded and grunted feeling his orgasm boil up within his balls as he slammed his penis into Yu's cervix several more times before feeling her walls come down on him!

Yu was about to scream out in ecstasy until Izuku covered up her lips with his mouth, she hollered into his mouth as her body shook with intense orgasmic eruption! Her walls squeezed and coiled down on his dick desperately milking him while juices gushed all over his waist. Izuku grunted in her throat several times until he slammed his pelvis hard against her body pushing his length against the entrance of her womb and letting out a thick high-pressure release of sperm into her depths! Her eyes went wide in starstruck surprise once she felt his seed pour into her pussy, her walls clenched around his throbbing organ some more milking more out of him that she can bare. Her womb steadily filled up with his spunk making her glad she was on a safe day so she could feel his ejaculation raw without consequence.

She'd equate the feeling to that of nirvana for she was in paradise right now with the boy cumming inside.

"Mmh~ Mhh! Mmhhhh!~" Izuku Moaned into her face tasting her tongue on his lips as he let everything out. His organ pumped a few more times inside the older woman leaving her with a face of utmost ecstasy as they eventually finished cumming together.

Once it was done Yu slumped against the wall of the van panting tiredly with a wide delirious smile on her face. Izuku was all too used to see that expression on the faces of women he had sex with, from his mother, to Bakugou's mother, to Kendou, and Nana Shimura. He felt a sense of love and loyalty to them all despite that their romps were ignited by random circumstances involving the Quirk inside him.

"That was...huff...huff..I might need to catch my breath here...huff...huff..." Yu wheezed with a smile still on her face. Izuku slowly pulled out of her gaping pussy leaving a thick gooey trail of sperm oozing out of it.

"So...about that Gal-Might interview...." He began as he started pulling up his shorts and re-dressing himself.

"We'll do it some other time, and believe me, kiddo, we will be keeping touch. After that magical moment right now I'm going to want more of this, if you'll have me that is." Yu panted and turned around to lean against the wall with tits facing Izuku now.

"I will....and my name is Izuku Midoriya." He answered with a sunny smile making Yu's heart skip a beat as he peeked out of the opened doors to check if the coast was clear. He looked back at her and quickly wrote down his number on a piece of paper nearby and gave it to her. Yu looked very elated and giddy as she held it in her hands like a sacred treasure.

Izuku was out the phone blushing fiercely as he started running on a jog over to Nana's gym.

'I need to get this Quirk worked out already!' He thought to himself.

****

From then onward Izuku made a promise to himself not to bump into any more people by accident as he focused all his energies, both sexual and physical, into working out. He doubled down on weights being lifted up at Nana's gym, push-ups, sit-ups, everything else that he didn't do over there was being done by him at home to stave off sex for a little while. It didn't help that his mother Inko walked around the house naked in nothing but an apron. She'd even offer to take baths with Izuku sometimes, while he normally wouldn't be opposed to that, he had to decline her offer so he could focus on training. Inko was reluctant by settled for sleeping in his bed and masturbating him while he slept. She was happy and content for once in her life ever since the departure of his father, Izuku struggled very hard not to give in so he could master this Quirk.

He learned eventually that it was because of 'Impulse control', whenever a cute girl or woman of any kind touched his skin he'd naturally freak out like a boy stuttering after being confessed to. For Izuku it was a lot like that, but the Quirk made it complicated. Whenever he was within close distance of a particularly attractive female it would activate and magnetize the two into a mutual lustful frenzy fueled by sexual attraction. Izuku would lose his marbles in the presence of a beautiful lady and the woman herself would suddenly find Izuku to be a very appealing person to devote themselves to. In both love and sex, he'd argue that it wasn't mind control but found it hard to ignore it partly was. At least not actively, more like passively it'd make woman flock to him like a moth to a light. So all he had to do was control his urges, compose himself with women, and master a sense of discipline in order to control it.

Izuku continued on with this regimen for days now, he paid visits to Kendo's gym in order study and train martial arts. She'd often be flirty with him and want some action, but Izuku had to be ultra-focused on avoiding sex for the time being and told her 'no'. Oddly enough she shrugged it off with a smile and accepted his decision with a promise that she'll get him later. They all said that actually; Mitsuki, Inko, and his new phone contact and sexting buddy Yu Shimamura.

'What have I gotten myself into?' He thought to himself with steam puffing out of his ears as he held his phone in both hands. A picture of Yu spreading her legs before him in a camera angle selfie was on the screen. He even received one from Kendo bending herself over in the family bathroom exposing both her rump and her twat to him with a smile.

'They're making this so difficult!' He thought gulping down his anxiety and feeling his erection rage hard inside of his pajama pants as he stood outside of his home watching the night sky as he was about to go for another jog.

He's had to do these nighttime jogs constantly to avoid the building pressure of sexual need rise up within him. As he broke into a run Izuku pocketed his phone and focused on building up his body some more, he was already chiseled and impressively so after days in Nana's high-end gym. Izuu loved the feeling of having muscles on his body, it was certainly an evolution from how he was at the start of it when he first came into contact with the dark man. The memory haunted him still and made him wonder if he should've told somebody at his enamor-inducing Quirk.

'I need to get it registered, don't I? No, Nana's giving me hers when I'm good and ready, I think it'll only bring trouble to me if people find out I have two. Also.....' Izuku thought letting his mind drift into the thoughts of beautiful women he had been with. HIs first time with Nana was magical and made him fall head over heels in love with her, his other times had been just as special with Izuku holding a piece of his heart out for each one of them. It may be odd for him to feel this way, especially with one of them being his own mother, but somehow he wasn't troubled by it in the least.

Little did he know that part of that uninhibited personality came from the Dark Quirk inside of him, but so far Izuku had the lid over the top for now. He felt it'd burst sooner or later and create a whole mess of sexual chaos from it when it did. But for now, he settled on getting his affairs in order.

He ran and jogged some more throughout the night and spent the daytime at the gym and at Kendo's dojo. He had learned many forms of combat in record time, the perks of being a brainiac. Kendo was certainly impressed and wanted to 'congratulate' him numerous times, but he had to refuse her, unfortunately. This left a sour taste in his mouth for he really wanted to make love to her once again.

'I'll make it up to her, I promise I will. To all of them. Right now I really need to put my body through it all and come out on top. I want to be a hero, more than anything. I just hope that pressure I'm feeling doesn't mess with my performance when I start signing up for the initiation exam. It's coming sooner than later and I need to be ready for it.' Izuku thought with a new fire of determination as she broke into a running jog with his nice muscled legs and arms.

He was reaching his peak now and knowing that he had come far in life thanks to both Nana and the stranger's Quirk. Little did he know that 'Absolute Devotion' didn't like being deprived of carnal intimacy, it was biding its time and waiting for the opportune moment to really sate its hunger.

****

Some time had passed and Izuku's training regiment involving his Quirk and the toning of his body had born fruit. Here he was now at the beach with Nana dressed in casual clothing such as a white blouse and tight-fitting dark jeans. Her hair was the same as was her ever-cheery smile, she looked at her newly polished lover like he was the prime stud in all the lands. Izuku had grown a bit taller and became more filled out in muscle rivaling that of Togata Mirio, Nighteye's chosen successor for OFA. Nana had already shot the former sidekick down when she mentioned she had found a special someone to give it to, he was skeptical at first yet kept Mirio on his roster as a special pro-hero student without mentioning OFA.

Izuku was happy at seeing her again and stood there wearing a barely-fitting white t-shirt with a pair of dark workout pants. He looked more like a man now rather than a young teenager, in Nana's eyes he was perfect to have kids with right this second. A thought she wanted to entertain considering how much she loved him and how proud of him she was.

"Well kiddo, I gotta say you look like a darling stud now. I really wish I could get naked with you in the sand right this second, but people could be watching. Not that I care, but I'd hate the awkwardness." Nana began jovially and reached over to pull Izuku into her body once again. His face rested in her large pillowy breasts with his arms reaching around pulling her into the hug as well.

"It's all thanks to you, Nana-chan. The gym, everything that's happened, was all because you believed in me." Izuku gushed out in happiness and modesty until he saw her shake her head.

"Wrong-o. You made it possible, Izu-darling. You wanted to reach for the stars as a hero and had the drive to do it,all you needed was a little help; my gym and my faith in you. And you passed with flying colors, I love you, Izuku." She cooed lovingly at the last part making Izuku's heart melt as she cupped his chin and placed her lips on top of his.

Izuku melted even further as he wrapped his arms around Nana's waist deepening the lip-lock, the pair hummed into each other's mouths relishing the warmth they shared between each other. Izuku, being a bit taller reached her face without needing to lean up like he used to, Nana's lips curled warmly around his own tasting him and sucking them gingerly into her mouth. They stood there in their embrace of minutes on end until eventually Nana drew herself back and plucked a strand of hair from her head like she had tried to do the first time around.

"With this you'll become the next bearer of One For All; a powerful Quirk that passes down from predecessor to successor each generation. I've chosen you to take up the mantle of the next Symbol of Peace. Once you ingest this it'll take a bit of time before you can feel the Quirk attach itself to your body, but don't worry it won't be that long. Once it's set in, you'll be ready to ace that entrance exam and show anyone and everyone who ever mocked you for being Quirkless the real Izuku Midoriya. Just know that after I pass it down my powers will gradually start to fade little by little, like embers blazing from a passing torch. When that does happen, eventually, I'll simply retire and wait for you to come home to me someday. Here, Izuku, take it. It's yours."

"Nana...." Izuku felt at a loss for words as he took the strand of hair from her and put it into his mouth to swallow it down. Once he did Nana took his hand and went with the boy of her dreams for a simple walk on the beach looking forward to the future.

Izuku felt ready, willing, and able to show everyone what he can do. Another part of him hoped to tame his lust for the female body, but the Quirk AfO put into him wouldn't let that rest. If anything, Izuku was going to have to control it completely and just roll with whoever and whatever came his way.

*******

Later that night Nana went home and hoped Izuku could break off his sex diet just for once, but she knew he had to be one hundred percent focused for the entrance exam that week. Enough time had gone by since he began training and the schedule for the date had moved up from last year. Izuku needed his rest and was currently on his way home when he saw two things that caught his attention and alarm; first he saw the hero Mount Lady tumbling back from fighting another supervillain firing energy blasts at her face, then he saw a cute spectacled girl with silver hair about to cross the street and get in the way of the giant's downfall.

"Oh no! I've gotta move!" Izuku said to himself ready to sprint and launch himself into the fray and save the girl before Mount Lady's right foot fell on her!

End of Chapter

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

124K 238 17
Just a horny girl
180K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
111K 4.3K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
74.4K 3.4K 78
❤️