All Girls For One Deku

By KingsOfHaremGarbage

-Following a different timeline of events Nana Shimura still lives as the current generation of One For All... More

Chapter 1: Nana Shimura- I
Chapter 2: Mitsuki Bakugou I
Chapter 4: Inko Midoriya I
Chapter 5: Yu Shimamura The Reporter- I
Chapter 6: Mount Lady_Yuu Takeyama & Kashiko Sekigai I
Chapter 7: Classroom Orgy Part One (Nemuri Kayama I, Kendo II, Momo Yaoyorozu I)
Chapter 8: Classroom Part Two (Mina Ashido, Pony T., Kyoka Jiro, Asui Tsuyu)
Chapter9:Classroom PartIII(ShoukoT, CamieU, OchakoU, Hagakure, and SetsunaT.)
Chapter10:Classroom Part IV(Final)YuiK, KashikoS, IbaraS, ReikoY, and KinokoK)
Chapter 11: All Milfs for One Deku I - Inko II, Mitsuki II, Nana Shimura Ii
Chapter 12: Tech Head Introduction- Mei Hatsume I
Chapter 13: Gravity Rush Romance- Ochako Uraraka II
Chapter14:Teaching Detention (Midnight II and Saiko Intelli I)
Chapter15:WillYouWalkMeHomeGently?(Momo and ManamiYaoyorozu,Kyoka and MikaJiro)
Chapter 16: Nana Shimura III, Rumi Usagiyama I
Chapter 17: (Melissa Shield I, Nana IV- Mt Lady II)
Chapter 18: Chiyome Uraraka I and Ochako Uraraka III

Chapter 3: Itsuka Kendo I

6.7K 79 17
By KingsOfHaremGarbage

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Three- Itsuka Kendo I

***********

"M-M-Mom....?!" Izuku shouted out in a whisper as he saw his mother feverishly work her nether lips onto the vibrating sex toy wiggling inside of her soaked folds. He didn't know what to think at this moment, only that he couldn't take his eyes off of it, off of her. Both of her hands reached down and grabbed the large vibrating phallus and drove it deeper making her elicit a loud pleasurable shriek then calling out his name once again making him blush redder than a tomato.

'I have no idea how to process this! She's calling out my name, of all things and people, while doing this! I-I....why can't I take my eyes away from it!?' Izuku thought feeling his erection rise up through his pants forming an imprint of a large penis against the fabric.

Seeing Inko drive the toy inside of her cunt over and over again was hypnotic and Izuku felt like he had no idea what to do. Thoughts of going over there and surprising her as well as seducing did flash through his mind, but he quickly waived those off immediately while struggling to control his rising urges.

'No no no no no! Bad Izuku! She's your own mother for crying out loud! I mean, s-sure she's beautiful, in shape, and has a nice wide plump but-snap out of it!' Izuku smacked himself creating a small slapping noise that made Inko wince when she heard it. Silently panicking and quietly stepping away from the doorway Izuku discreetly made his way back to his own room before Inko had a chance to see him watching her.

The single mother and sexually repressed woman turned her head and saw nothing in the doorway looking at her. Perking an eyebrow in confusion she thankfully snapped out of her lust-induced state and walked up nakedly to go and close the door.

"Sigh....maybe I was just hearing things. Izuku being there watching me would've certainly been a surprise alright, maybe a nice one...." She trailed off as she placed her forehead into the door surface in thought. A fierce blush crossed her delicate features when the image of her own son watching reached her mind. Inko stammered furiously and became awkward for a moment, suddenly she went into a muttering habit that Izuku often displays and bounced off of the door to go and take a shower.

Her naked body was wet with perspiration and her folds were sensitive with the earlier masturbation session she had with herself. She didn't want to entertain the idea that she was actually picturing her son being behind her ramming his large length directly into her womanly area making her feel absolute pleasure for the first time in years. Inko grabbed a towel and turned on the water letting it run as she sat down over the tub's rim thinking on her former-husband, Izuku's father, leaving her just a few years prior.

She slumped her shoulders with a sigh and stood up to marvel at her body in the bathroom mirror seeing her shape maintained with fit slim beauty in mind.

'Why did he leave me? Was I just not good enough? Was work all that more important to him in the end? Hmmm.' Inko thought somberly as she examined herself in the mirror. Her waist was nice and slender like Mitsuki's with hips wide and in shape giving her a bit of an hourglass figure. Her breasts, while not as large as Gal-Might's when she saw her having sex with her son, were still decently firm and adequately large as a modest D-cup. She hugged her arms over her head wondering if she was still found beautiful.

'I wonder what Izuku would think if I asked him.' She pondered and blushed brightly again thinking of her own son as she had frequently done ever since seeing him in that room with that heroic woman.

"B-b-better just take a shower already! I'm sure I-Izuku's home by now anyway, he's going to want to see me after a busy day, r-right?" She muttered to herself awkwardly feeling the blush on her cheeks remain before she stepped into the shower naked.

-

Just outside of her room and within the confines of Izuku's bedroom the boy himself plopped his body onto the bed biting down on a pillow and hoping the urges go down before he feels compelled to go after his mom in a fit of sexual craving.

'Gal-Might,Gal-Might,Gal-might! Think about her instead of Kaa-san! Gggrrrh!' Izuku thought frustratingly to himself and noticed his erection still did not go away. Thoughts of Inko's voluptuous body bent over with pussy showing itself completely to him stayed in his mind as his member throbbed with longing and readiness.

Thankfully the urge died down before it could get worse and Izuku felt the sexual drive lessen to a point where he could concentrate on his workout regime. Sighing out in relief he stood up and took off his shirt to analyze himself in the mirror. A soft smile crossed his face when he noticed his body was filling with a bit of muscle showing noticeably all over.

'I really have to thank Nana-chan for letting me use her private gym. These results are amazing and it's only been one day! It's as if I spent a month going to a regular one or cleaning up junk at the beach, it's incredible.' He thought to himself admiring his biceps showing as he felt his hand roam around the film structure.

Just then a thought occurred to Izuku, he cupped his chin into his right hand when he realized something very important.

'Wait....now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been in a fight my entire life. At least not a fair one where I knew what I was doing, the only experiences I have are just one-sided beatdowns by Kacchan and his cronies. I need to know how to properly apply the power One for All into fighting techniques, just swinging my fists blindingly isn't going to help me become a proper hero.' Izuku resolved and nodded to himself in the mirror when coming up with a plan on what to do.

Eventually he went to reheat and eat his dinner, running into his mother awkwardly avoiding looking at him as she bade him 'hello' asking him where he's been. Izuku felt awkward about it as well after having seen what he seen, but still both of the Midoriya's felt 'it' there. The sexual tension and the thicker it was the more the Quirk AfO bestowed upon him swelled with activity.

While Izuku ate his dinner Inko was behind the kitchen counter gnashing her thighs together struggling to keep her urges in check, her lovely green eyes zoomed down to the table surface visualizing it after having seen it the day before. She bit her bottom lips in growing desire and excused herself to go 'take care of things' in the bathroom with privacy.

'I'm such a terrible mother! I can't stop thinking like this! Something has to happen!' Inko thought as she entered her personal bathroom and dropped her skirt and panties and began furiously masturbating herself to thoughts of her son's large throbbing penis going in and out of her body. Such lewd vulgar thoughts brought her a sense of ease and happiness the more she thought them, she had pleasured herself well into the night before heading to sleep. Dreams of letting things get out of hand with Izuku were all she had and they certainly gave her a smile on her face.

******

The next day began with Izuku privately meeting Gal-Might during one of the seldom chances of her not doing hero work.

Izuku was nervous about what he was going to tell her next, but with a heavy sigh he felt he needed to do this. He walked up to the meeting spot over by the beach where she stood wearing casual clothing such as tight blue tank top holding back her large breasts and a pair of yellow spats clinging to her fit voluptuous body. She greeted him with a smile when he came up to her wearing a troubled face.

"Why the long face, Izu-chan? Remember, if you want to be a hero to people you gotta smile.~" Nana beamed as he walked up to her.

"Hi, Nana-chan. Yeah...I should be doing that, but t-there's something I gotta come clean with you about. I don't think I can hide it from you." Izuku stammered as she approached her.

Nana wasn't perturbed in the least by the incoming dread of bad news, she simply giggled and draped her arms around his smaller shoulders pulling him into her arms and placing her lips on his. Izuku relaxed instantly and melted into the embrace relishing the softness of her lips spreading apart his own before sliding her tongue into it.

"Mmhhh!~" Izuku internally groaned in pleasure feeling his erection build up inside his cargo shorts. He was still a little wracked with guilt even as he felt the pleasured relaxation of her tongue swirling around inside of his mouth twisting against his.

"Hmmmh. Muuahh! Never get tired of it.~" Nana said with a cheeky smile after leaving Izuku's face dazzled and blushing.

He quickly snapped out of it and cleared his throat before staring at her with a guilt-ridden expression.

"Nana-chan, you know you mean the world to me, so much ever since we *ahem* had s-sex in our bedroom, but I have to tell you that....the same thing happened again...with another woman. I'm....so very sorry, I couldn't control myself...." Izuku let out earning a very brief second of silence until Nana Shimura burst out laughing right there on the spot surprising him.

"Haahahaha! Is that it, Izu-chan?" She asked wiping a tear from her face and squeezing him tightly into her chest smothering him in her breasts making him blush like crazy again. She swung him around in jovial merriment confusing the teenage boy even more till she slowed down to let him speak.

"W-wait, I don't understand. I-I cheated on you with....someone else...I thought you'd be furious at me for doing that." Izuku explained as she held him up in the air like a toddler making him feel embarrassed they were doing this in public.

To his confusion and surprise he simply saw Nana smiling sweetly at him from below before bring him down.

"Izu-kun.....I could never feel heart broken by you, you should know that." She began seriously with a loving smile as she held him close with one arm around his shoulders and one hand poking his nose. "You said you couldn't control it and I believe you, most Quirks, no matter how powerful or unique or seemingly worthless are rarely ever controlled. So I know it wasn't a conscious decision to give in to your desires, even if it was, as long as I have you I couldn't care less. Heck, seduce your neighbor, your classmates, any colleagues I Know among the pro-heroes and I still wouldn't' care. I do know Midnight and Miruko are in need of some loving, that's for sure. All I know....is that I love you, always will regardless of how many you feel compelled to have pressing against you. I'm far too devoted to you to get jealous or anything like that, and I know we have a connection between us that goes beyond that. So please, as long as I can do this with you every time we're together I don't mind in the least, you little tiger you." Nana finished making Izuku's eyes water up preparing to unleash a fire hydrant worth of tears until Nana smacked him on the top of the head.

"Ow! Nana-chan....!" Izuku groaned nursing his head as a small bump manifested itself on it. She leaned down and kissed it with her lips making him blush even more.

"Now now, just because I'm okay with you being with other women doesn't mean I like you crying like a little bitch. You're going to be a manly man, a hero and worthy successor to One For All after all. So act with confidence and pride, Izu-kun!" Nana cheered out hugging him deeply and spinning him around again till he had swirls for eyes.

'I can't believe how open-minded she is! But I'm crazy about this woman! A-and...she said she's fine with this Quirk of mine going off with other women? Why did she specifically mention those two heroes?' Izuku wondered as he was swirled around till Nana brought him back to her lips kissing him passionately.

At feeling her soft strong lips Izuku closed his eyes and held her close running his tongue along hers in a lover's embrace. The two eventually broke off and went somewhere private for a 'quickie' before Nana had to go back to work as Gal-Might. Taking a spot behind a public bathroom stall on the beach Nana pressed Izuku against the wall surface and quickly brought up her top revealing her large voluminous breasts.

"Uuhhh....!" Izuku stammered upon seeing them, he felt his dick twitch strongly inside of his pants when Nana got down on her knees before him. With a quick flurry of hand working she zipped down his shorts and yanked them down revealing his throbbing ultra-large member in fully erect glory.

She positively salivated upon seeing it.

"Yummy.~" She squealed cutely holding her cheeks in her hands and making Izuku blush humbly. "I'm going to do something different Izu-kun. Hope you'll enjoy it, it's my first time performing this action."

Nana then leaned up and pressed herself forward grabbing her tits into each of her hands and sandwiching it around the bottom part of his Izuku surrounding it in the pillowy soft-skinned flesh. Izuku tensed up and bristled with sensation after feeling this woman's large tits smother together around his dick. The feel of her soft skin, the doughiness of her breasts squishing around it, all of it felt so good he let out a loud groan of elation.

"Aaahh Aaahh!~ Nana-chan!" Izuku let out panting as he leaned his head back against the wall. Nana simply smirked and began rowing both of her tits around his member in soothing warm circles. Her fingers kept her breasts in place and she expertly rolled them along the sides of his shaft making him feel absolute pleasure at the touch.

She panted and gasped in excitement when seeing Izuku's face pant hotly in heavily aroused distress. She felt his member throb loudly between those gloriously firm breasts as they squished and swayed around his length entirely. Nana was steadily getting more excited and started pumping her tits together even tighter pumping them up and down Izuku's member giving him a breast job. She panted in excitement and continued picking up her pace with hopping her breasts along his dick, Izuku felt his member beginning to throb strongly for release as she kept this up for several more minutes. At some point she leaned down and swallowed the head of his cock into her mouth sucking on it gingerly to add more pleasure to the whole session.

At this, Izuku groaned loudly and absentmindedly started bucking himself up into her chest. Her breasts squeezed and massaged his entire shaft strongly, Izuku gaspsed raggedly by now and felt his balls churning for release. Nana picked up on this and started stroking her tits even faster along his length keeping her mouth open readily so she could take it all in.

"Aaah aah aaaahhhh!~ Nana-chan I'm cumming!" Izuku announced pushing his hips forward and feeling his orgasm ripple through his inhumanly large length!

At the last second Nana latched her hungry lips onto the head of his dick capturing it in a tight vice-like seal as he came like a volcano inside her mouth. Thick spurting ropes of heavily viscous sperm shot out hitting the back of her throat over and over again while Izuku clutched the wall behind him in sensation. Nana lowered her eyes into a lust-filled stare focusing on her little boyfriend as she swallowed everything down her throat relishing the taste of his seed. Izuku came a lot and for a full-blown minute he had let everything outside of her mouth filling her stomach up with sperm.

Gulping loudly as he finished up Nana slowly plucked her lips off of his meat and let out a tasty wet sigh before sealing her lips to gulp down the rest.

"Ah, better than a protein shake. Enjoy it, Izu-kun?" Nana asked a panting Izuku smiling with a blush back at her. She snickered as she tucked his long surprisingly hard member back into his pants and got up after pulling down her top.

"Yeah...huff...I gotta say I've never had that done to me before. Hehe...." He answered before she pulled him into her arms once again relishing the warmth of her young boyfriend resting himself into her bosom.

They stood there like there for some time simply enjoying each other's company until Izuku explained that he wanted to learn martial arts to better use his coming power of OfA. Nana held a finger to her chin in thought and came up with a place better suited to teaching him the art of close combat.

"I have just the place.~ Lemme tell you where it is, it may take a train ride to get to every morning since it's around the Chiba prefecture but it's definitely worth it. Just promise me you'll make time for my private gym, and....for me.~" Nana suggested with a flirtatious wink before cupping his face and kissing him square on the lips again.

As always Izuku melted at her touch and kissed back knowing that she loved him and him her. The darker part of the Quirk inside his body stoked with brimming fire when in the back of his mind he knew he had permission to pursue other women sexually without trouble. Izuku didn't think on that too much, but it made him feel a little easy since he can't control when it activates. He was glad Nana was very open-minded and devoted to him to care about his possible promiscuity.

*******

Taking a train ride to the district Nana mentioned Izuku arrived at the martial arts dojo called 'Kendo Arts' dojo. This confused Izuku as he stood right in front of it reading the slip of paper Nana wrote down on.

'Kendo? Did I come to the right place? Better ask inside.' Izuku thought to himself with a shrug and walked in.

The bell chime rang and out came a cute-looking red-headed girl wearing a qipao outfit that showed off her smooth feminine arms, a small corset that highlighted her modest athletic figure, and a pair of spats underneath the tail-end of the qipao. She came out barefoot and with a spirited look on her face that made Izuku's heart flutter a bit upon seeing her.

'She's...pretty.' He noted as she walked up to him.

"Hello there, welcome to Kendo Dojo, and yes we teach exclusively martial arts here and not swordplay. We get a lot of confusion on that part. My name is Itsuka Kendo, are you here to train?" She asked in a friendly warm manner as she stood a mere foot away from Izuku.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and greeted her back.

"Yes, hi...I'm here at a teacher's recommendation to learn the basics of martial arts. I have a Quirk that's a power up type and I want to utilize it properly with fighting styles." Izuku answered making her nod with a friendly smile before pointing a thumb over to a spare training room further to the back.

"That's great to hear, I'd be happy to teach you a few pointers on the basics, er...." Kendo trailed off until Izuku stammered out his name to the pretty girl.

"I-Izuku! Midoriya Izuku, pleased to meet you. And that'd be great, thank you, but don't I have to enroll or something first?" Izuku wondered until he saw her wave it off with a coy smile.

"Nah, the first week of training is free so we can encourage more people to sign up. Come, follow me and we'll get started." Kendo said before turning around and casually walking to the back of the dojo where the training was at.

Izuku followed her and found that she was pretty stunning in both friendly personality as well as appearance. Her teal eyes admittedly dazzled him as did her red hair, Izuku tried shaking his thoughts of her body for now. He may have gotten permission from Nana to indulge in his random desires every now and then but it wasn't in him to be a shameless horndog and take advantage of her words like that.

'Kinda feel like that ship already sailed, I mean I did have sex with Kacchan's mom Mitsuki-san after all.' Izuku reminisced with a fierce blush on his face. 'On top of that she mentioned the R-rated hero Midnight and one of the top heroes Miruko in need of loving. Was she serious about them?'

"And here we are.~ Take off your shoes and dump your things into the corner right there and we'll get started." Itsuka said as she took a spot across from Izuku once he shed his shoes and removed his hoodie jacket from his body. She pointed to a blocking dummy to his right and watched with arms crossed and he got into position.

'Oohh man! I have no idea about fighting styles and stances, till just a few days ago I was a Quirkless nobody. Hope she doesn't think I'm embarrassing for how I have my footing.' Izuku thought feeling sheepish as Kendo's eyes were firmly on him.

"Hmm, you really are green. Haven't had much fighting experience?" She guessed and Izuku slumped his shoulders with a nod.

"Well, my Quirk took a long time to uh....awaken and for a while I was bullied a lot. One-sided matches are all I'm familiar with." He answered honestly and Kendou nodded before walking over to him and getting in behind his body. Izuku bristled up when he felt her presence up close to him.

'S-she's right behind me!' Izuku thought as she grabbed his sleeved elbows and pushed them into place angling lower to the target's body points. The intimacy he felt from the lack of space was furthering 'that' Quirk inside his body, Kendou being pretty and likable drove that feeling further. Izuku was feeling hornier and hornier by the second, thankfully she let go of his clothed elbows and patted his legs down seizing him up. He stammered even more and stiffened his joints on the spot.

"That sucks, did you at least fight back? I hate to hear about jerks like that picking on someone because they think they're better than everybody. Have too good of a Quirk and people think they're unstoppable." Kendo added and grabbed the shorts-covered portion of Izuku's legs and shifted his stance into position.

Despite Izuku's growing anxiety at being this close to such a lovely girl Kendou herself was feeling the ranged effects of 'Absolute Devotion' worming its way into her body. It made her look at him with growing fascination causing her heart to thump rapidly by the second. Hoping to break the tension and continue the conversation Izuku spoke up again.

"What kind of Quirk do you have, Kendou-san?" He asked curiously and the cute redhead took a step back to raise one of her hands in the air. Her fist suddenly expanded into an insane size making it a giant hand.

"W-whoa! Gigantification?! That's awesome!" He guessed as she scratched the side of her cheeks nervously with a blush.

"Not exactly, see it's just my fists that grow big, but their attack power becomes four times stronger when they do. People made fun of me for having this goofy Quirk so I decided to train in martial arts to make better use of it, kinda like what you're doing now." She explained with a gentle smile and shrunk her hand back to normal size.

Izuku nodded in understanding and felt he found a bit of a kindred spirit within Itsuka. He then looked back to posture and noticed how much lower his stance was after she poked his limbs into the right angles.

"Uh thanks for that by the way, I had no idea my fighting stance was so off. Glad I'm taking martial arts now." Izuku commented as he tried swinging his fists at the target this time around, he hit the marks more expertly making Kendou look on in growing pride.

'Hmm, he's a natural. All he needed was the right push. Hope this guy stays permanently as a member.' Kendo thought taking a moment to admire Izuku's nicely muscled frame. He was growing muscle yet still lean in shape and proportion, she found her eyes gluing to him without understanding the reason why. It made her really feel like a girl for the first time in a long time, usually she's just a martial-arts focused tomboy that no one but perverts felt an attraction to. Needless to say Itsuka brushed any dating offers aside to focus on her training, but something about Izuku made her wonder what it would be like to have her first kiss.

'Uunnh, I can't believe I'm feeling like this after just meeting this guy. He's polite, friendly, cute and all, but I still barely know him.' She thought to herself until noticing Izuku's boxing position was off by a few degrees. Feeling her usual habit of correcting such a thing kick in Itsuka went over to behind Izuku and moved both of her arms over his extended forearms.

'Huh? Is she behind me?' Izuku thought then panicked when he saw her hands touching the skin of both of his arms before he could react. 'Oh no!'

Just then Itsuka bristled up when she felt eh enamoring feeling of longing flow right through her body. Suddenly everything about Izuku made her crave and long for him, even as he innocently stared back at her dumbstruck face she found that her earlier feelings around him were apt. He was a handsome, polite, innocent boy that had dealt with similar troubles in the past like her. Plus, it was a bonus that he was nicely filling out in muscle. Taking a step back from him she fell into a bit of a trance and walked over to slide the doors to the room shut and lock the handle before turning back to him.

"K-Kendo-san? Are you okay?" Izuku asked shakily knowing that this was a stupid question considering all his trysts began with a simple touch of his skin. This time around he wasn't as petrified or in fear of betraying Nana's trust, he knew he had her approval yet still felt it didn't seem right, but again....Itsuka was a pretty girl and a friendly one at that.

She walked up to him barefoot and slung her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her lips as they gently crushed into his for a sweet loving kiss.

"Hmmhh.~" She hummed softly in his mouth as she pressed herself firmly into his body for the kiss. Izuku was mentally melting down as they did this and feeling 'that' sensation come over his body again making him go along with this moment. His hands reached down around her nicely taut buttocks gripping them through her spats and causing her to squeal out in sensation through his lips.

Itsuka then hiked up a leg around his sides pulling him in close as she rubbed her sizable chest up against his shirt. Their lips crossed and sucked on each other diagonally in shared bliss, both teens blushing bright and feeling hotter underneath their clothing as they made out. The redhead pushed her tongue into his mouth in an amateurish yet passionate way to slide all over his amidst their embrace. This made Izuku moan softly into her face. They brought their coupling into the wall nearby with him pressing her up against it allowing both of her bare legs to cling around his thighs and her hips to grind against his waist.

Eventually they broke off from their exchange leaving both of them breathless as Kendo stared into Izuku's eyes blushing with want. Izuku, still feeling that this shouldn't have happened felt his sense of rationale wheel away again due to the feeling growing in his pants. Finding her attractive and lovely at first meeting certainly amplified the feeling, he felt no other choice than to succumb to it and rub her buttocks through her spats.

"Midoriya-san....do you...should we....do it here? I certainly want to." Itsuka said breathing with her voice sounding girlier each time she spoke. Izuku couldn't help but nod in agreement and lean in to kiss her once again making her melt on contact.

She relaxed into it some more and gleefully tasted his tongue going into her mouth and took that action as his answer. Izuku's hands went from her spat-covered buttocks back up to her front reaching for her tits through her qipao clothing. Normally Itsuka would clobber anyone that tried to grope her using her gigantic hands, but for some reason she felt more at ease allowing him to do it.

Izuku placed them over her breasts and gently dug his fingers into them making her squeal out in a shrill breath of excitement.

"Nngaah!~ Haaahh.~" She gasped out cutely breaking off from his lips with a fierce blush. She was panting now and felt her sense of arousal spike with her breasts being needed by his strong fingers. Her doughy mounds squished and swirled around inside of Izuku's palms making her rush her fingers to her top to undo that part of her clothing. Izuku withdrew his hands to allow her space and saw that she peeled off her clothing to reveal a nice firm pair of robust C-cup breasts. Izuku felt his erection throb within his pants as he saw her pink perfect nipples in unobscured glory.

Kendo was bashfully looking at him with a warm smile before Izuku lunged himself at her tits sucking one into his mouth.

"Kiyaaahhh!~ Oohhhh! Mmhhhph!" Kendou squealed out in sensitive elation before covering her mouth with one hand. Feeling his lips suckle her right nipple sent shockwaves of pure sensitive pleasure through her body, she never felt anything like this before and for some reason wanted more of it. She reached around his head pulling him closer to her body before tilting her head back to gasp out in pleasured moans.

She panted and gasped constantly as he attacked one tit while squeezing the other in his hand, Izuku felt a craven desire for breasts now ever since Nana's boobjob earlier today. The green-haired boy tendelry slurped and nibbled her pink nipple between his lips giving her sensitive feelings of great pleasure. Itsuka found her bare feet kicking back against the wall behind her in reaction, but then she curled up her left foot along the middle of Izuku's crotch. She was coordinated enough to begin rubbing it up and down along his growing bulge making him whimper within her chest as they pleasured each other for minutes on end.

"Uunngh! Aaaaghh!~ P-please, Midoriya-san! I-I....want to do it with you already!" She shrieked out in a raspy breath causing Izuku to pull from her chest to stare at her in wonder.

The 'Absolute Devotion' Quirk inside of him was burning brightly with lust-filled fire. Izuku felt his heart race upon seeing such a strong girl squirm underneath him with a blushing pretty face. He felt it was do or die time now and stood back from pinning her to the wall and unbuckled his shorts before her eyes.

She gulped nervously with excitement and glued her teal orbs to the sight of his shorts coming down around his ankles. Kendo's job then dropped at the sight of his insanely huge erection springing forth from its confines. She felt her heart thump even more after seeing it and bucked her thighs inwardly with growing moisture dampening her spats. Izuku was blushing a little bit but was grinning confidently at her when he reached for her clothing attempting to pull it off.

Itsuka recovered and snapped back to reality shaking her head. She leaned back against the wall with hands at her side by her neck giving him full access to undress her and stick it right in. First, came off her corset holding her top and bottom together with a sash around it, then came off the rest of the qipao revealing her spats and nothing else on her nicely feminine body. Izuku admired her beauty like he does Nana and Mitsuki, and.....even his own mother Inko. So far Kendo was the only one in his age group and part of him felt nervous about doing it with a girl rather than a seasoned woman. Still, he reached for her shorts and began tugging it down revealing more of her light delicate skin as her slightly pubic snatch came into picture.

Itsuka gnashed her thighs together nervously for this was the first time she'd been naked with a boy in her life, but then she felt Izuku spread them open with her hands once she kicked off her spats from her legs. She was completely naked before him and looked eagerly into his daring green eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Take me." She breathed out with longing and Izuku complied with her wish by pressing forward and guiding his erection in between her legs.

She bit down on her bottom lips feeling the engorged head of his meat push through her moist virgin folds spreading her open for the rest of him. Itsuka wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and prepared for the worst, with one hard thrust Izuku thrust all the way into her cunt smoothly breaking her virgin barrier and making her a woman. She yelped in pain barely stifling it with sealed lips until Izuku placed his mouth over hers again to relax.

It worked and she endured the pain of losing her virginity as it continued with lips crushing against each other in passion. Izuku then pushed his hips slowly into her waist encasing his mammoth of a penis entirely inside her pussy filling it out as it prodded deeply into her cervix.

"Mnngghh!" Kendou moaned loudly inside of his lips and hugged him tighter as he started moving.

The boy drew his hips back slowly and pushed them into Kendo's waist eliciting a sharp gasp of pleasure from her as he kept going. Izuku continued tonguing out her mouth in growing desire, he ground his hips into her body making her lift her legs up into the air to dangle around. She held him closely and pressed her breasts against his shirt-covered body never letting him go.

'S-she's so tight....! This is...is my first virgin too! Why are my urges controlling my body more than I am though?' He thought a million thoughts a minute but soon found the overcoming feeling of lust override his sense again. The tightness of Itsuka's snatch squeezing wetly around his meat prompted him to begin sawing his dick in and out of her cunt.

Soon a soft chorus of skin-smacking noises filled the room as Itsuka broke off from Izuku's mouth to air out a collection of heavily aroused gasps. Her body, fit and perfect for a teenage girl, rolled along his own curling up against the wall behind her. Her buttocks smacked the surface repeatedly in soft rapid slaps, Izuku drove his length thoroughly into her cunt getting addicted to the feeling of her fucking her without restraint.

And through all of it Itsuka greatly loved the feeling Izuku's length provided, this kickstarted her libido and formed a sex-addicted drive solely for him. She was devoted to him now, more than she was to anyone else ever and hoped he would come by every day to 'study' with her now that this happened.

"Mmmhhh! Mh mh mh mh mhhhhh!~" She moaned as she pressed her lips into his again savoring the slimy warm feel of his tongue burrowing into her mouth to wrap around hers.

Izuku's thrusts became more powerful causing more force to be channeled into his body crashing into hers. Her butt smacked more loudly against the wall surface as her legs continued to dangle in the air. The redheaded tomboy was in paradise and held Izuku closely as he continued diligently fucking her. Kendou moaned and gasped with every hard thrust Izuku's large member delivered into her body, her young teenage pussy squelched moistly around it as he plunged into it hard and fast with gentle fluidity. She had clung onto his back feeling her legs dangle high into the air as he hammered his waist into her body.

"Uunngh! Aaah aaah ahhh~! M-Midoriya-san!" She crooned out with cheek flushing in bliss and eyes squeezing tight in ecstasy.

As minutes went by Izuku began pounding her twat even harder than before making her feel the impending rush of her climax approach quickly. Izuku felt her walls squeeze and tug his member tightly, the girl he was fucking started squirting constantly all over his waist due to the sensations between their bodies. He smacked his hips against hers in lustfulness making her light-skinned form bounce and jiggle against his hammering frame.

Not wanting to be outdone nor leave him hanging Itsuka mustered up leg strength and closed her legs around Izuku's waist pulling him in so deep her pressed his member hard into her womb. The sudden penetrating sensation brought both the girl and the boy to a monumental climax right on the spot. Itsuka clamped her limbs around his body tightly allowing her orgasm to rip through her body and squeeze his length into making him groan loudly in climax. With one hard buck of his hips Izuku slammed himself to the base inside of Kendo's body feeling his balls bloat thickly before sending rich creamy blasts of sperm into her depths.

Itsuka latched her hands into his shoulders and tossed back her head gasping in orgasmic bliss as her body shivered in sexual ecstasy. Her folds clenched and tightened around his cock spritzing much of his waist and penis with her fluids, she felt her muscles contract incessantly around his length as it pumped her womb full of semen making her cum a second time in between. Kendo was grinding and bouncing back and forth between Izuku's body and the wall that her hair band came loose unleashing her elegant long red hair to flow freely behind her body.

Izuku found her beautiful as he plunged his hips into her waist over and over again filling up her snatch with his spunk. The two eventually came down from their orgasmic high nad held onto each other naked and sweating in post-coital bliss. Itsuka didn't know what came over her, but for some reason she didn't mind it in the least. Among being a pro-hero as her dream career she could also think of nothing but Izuku Midoriya and how good he felt fucking her. She gave him her innocence, and pledges herself to him in mind,body, and soul.

Part of her felt that was a bit too cheesy, but dammit she wanted this sensation to be a constant thing in her life.

While panting he leaned his head down against her own for a moment before speaking up.

"So...huff...huff...want to make this practice an everyday thing? I work out at a mentor's gym, go to school until Summer starts, and come here to train in martial arts." Izuku explained feeling her nod her head against his before lifting herself up and kissing him on the lips once again.

Izuku too that as her answer and melted into the embrace wrapping his lips wetly around hers as they made out with each other romantically for minutes to come. When they broke off she looked him in the eyes with a serious expression and felt the words leave her mouth before she could even think about anyone intruding in on them.

"One more round?" She asked biting her bottom lip with a hopeful look.

Izuku nodded with a confident smile.

-

"Oooohhhh! Ah ah ah ah ah ahhh yes! Midoriya-kun! Haaahhh!~" Kendo howled out as she rocked back and forth on her hips while Izuku was behind ramming his dick into her folds in Doggystyle position.

Both of them were now completely naked and rowing into each other back and forth in constant fluid motion. Itsuka held a face of pure lust and ecstasy by having her eyes stay half-lidded with arousal as her mouth hung open letting her tongue fall out. Her hair tossed about with her body as Izuku pounded his waist into her buttocks rapidly channeling all his sexual energy into fucking her. Itsuka's pussy, still being filled to the brim with his cum, clenched tightly around his length as it blurred in and out of her.

She clenched her fists on the matted floor keeping herself steady as she swayed back and forth to his thrusts. The sensation of feeling her walls spread openly to surround his dick was immense and soon drove the girl to yet another orgasm right on the spot.

"Uunnghh!~" She cried out with body shuddering as her walls clamped down around his length, this time it pushed Izuku to the brink and made him slam it home inside her snatch before releasing his climax. She shivered some more as she felt thick blasts of rich potent semen flood her teenage depths, not considering any possible consequences Itsuka ground her hips tightly into Izuku's waist making sure he let everything out inside of her out of lustful devotion.

He leaned over her body and cupped her tits into each hand as he rode out his orgasm alongside her for the full minute and a half it lasted. Itsuka topped things off by turning her face and engaging him in a sweet direct kiss, one in which he returned wholeheartedly.

*******

"Okay...so you'll stop by every so often?" Kendou asked hopefully as she finished tying back her hairband with her clothes back on. Izuku had finished putting his on his hoodie jacket right in front of her and nodding.

She blushed with happiness and looked to the side avoiding his gaze till he walked up to her and pulled her close. Her chin was in one of his hands and her face was gently pulled onto his lips making her more relaxed as they engaged in a sweet non-erotic make-out session right there on the spot. The Absolute Devotion inside of his body surged with fiery energy even more now that another one was claimed to loving Izuku Midoriya. The boy himself didn't know it yet but soon he was going to become more brazen and less squeamish in regards to flirting with women. It still went against his better nature to be a womanizer of any kind, he truly loved Nana, but he was feeling split between feeling things for Mitsuki as well as Kendou Itsuka. It was.....complicated to say the least.

But with that Quirk's help he wouldn't even need to be unsure anymore, the Quirk would make sure to do away with any second thoughts if it can help it.

"Mmhhhh.~" Kendo moaned as they slowly withdrew from the kiss with a blushing smile on her face. She quickly slipped her number into one of Izuku's pockets promising to text him later with some very lewd selfies of herself made solely for him.

"Yeah, I'll make it a thing. I promise. I am also training to get into UA after all, I wonder if we'll be in the same class together." He beamed excitedly making her nod in agreement and feeling just as giddy as he was.

"Oh I hope so, who knows, maybe you'll be surrounded by a whole class of other girls. That'll be awkward, wouldn't it?" She teased making him chuckle nervous while rubbing the back of his neck. Izuku suddenly had a feeling the cosmos would work things that way.

Eventually, he left feeling happy that he found a new girlfriend and feeling refreshed after that bout of sex. Taking the train back home he arrived at his house by the sunset evening and walked in to find that his mother Inko wasn't in the kitchen. Shrugging and blinking his eyes amidst the darkness Izuku made his way up to his room to put his clothes away and take a shower.

Once he opened his door however he saw the most unexpected to see ever since last night.

Inko Midoriya, was there on his bed wearing a loosened All-Might hoodie around her naked body in a pose looking more cute than sexy as she looked at Izuku with a desperate gaze of longing. Her hair was completely down and wrapped underneath the extended hood, her nude body was there kneeling on his bed as if she were waiting for him, Inko leaned forward with her hands on the bed showing her cleavage to her son and smiling seductively at him.

"Izuku....I'm in much need of 'rescuing'....will you be my hero?" She purred sexily with cheeks flaring up in red blush.

Izuku gulped nervously and quietly closed the door to his room behind him sealing the two family members in with each other.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
140K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
14.7K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content