Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

49~ Adunni

1K 329 335
By Teefabulous

Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness

Happy new months family 💟🎆

Two days passed since the arrival of Lolade, Denyefa and Pearl.  Sewa had not received a message or phone call from Lanre and as much as she tried not to be bothered by it, she couldn't help it.

She would check her message most times with happiness whenever her phone beeped but it was either the customer service or Farida that messaged her.

The smell of the scrambled eggs lolade was preparing for them to eat filled Sewa's nostril and she couldn't help but feel her stomach rumble. She was hungry but she had to wait to get food. She had just finished wearing pearl her clothes for the day before asking her to sit down on the bed while she waited for food.

"Lolade that egg will get burnt, please bring it here let's eat," Denyefa mumured. After the big revelation given to Sewa by Denyefa, Denyefa revealed her future plans to Sewa. They were both going to start a business together in Lagos State. Denny had no plans to go back to Port Harcourt after all she had no family there waiting for her.

She put her house on sale and was waiting for a buyer to come and patronize. "Why didn't you wake up early then cook?" Lolade retorted. Denyefa clicked her tongue, "The day your mouth will fall off is coming. Rude thing!" She muttered.

"Yours too will fall off. Come and eat my eggs with you mouth," Lolade threatened. Sewa watched back and forth the unnecessary bickers between Denyefa and Lolade. She was bothered and worried as to why Lanre hadn't messaged her yet. She began to feel bad that he must have forgotten her after all she was a nobody to him.
She thought of their last conversation and how he didn't reply her when she asked if he had forgiven her. The thought of it made her stomach churn.

Just when she thought everything was falling into place. She decided to text him after contemplating for some minutes, she was extremely bothered. She struggled with the buttons of her phone as she typed in a message; Hey, how have you been?

She didn't know the right words to use neither could she think of a better message to send to him. While she ate and fed her daughter, she wondered why she hadn't gotten a reply from him yet; maybe he had seen it and decided to ignore, she thought to herself.

The famous Nokia ring tone caught the attention of everyone in the room making them all heaved a deep sigh. "Sewa why are you still using this phone? I thought you have thrown it out!" Lolade complained.

Sewa ignored her as she stretched her hands forward to take her phone from where she was charging it. Lolade eyes lurked around as she stretched her neck to see who was calling her. Sewa noticed such actions from her and rolled her eyes at her. She moved a bit away from Lolade to see who the caller was and her heart flipped once she did. It was Lanre calling her and she wondered why.

She wiped her baby mouth with the napkin on the table before excusing herself to leave the room and answer the call.

By the time she reached outside, the phone stopped ringing. In a nanosecond, it began to ring again and she exhaled deeply before answering. "Good morning." Her voice came out a little bit lower than she expected. She licked her lips waiting patiently to hear his voice.

"Good morning." He replied in an husky voice. She noticed something off about his voice and decided to ask if he was okay.

"Are you okay? Your voice seem..." She trailed off struggling to find the right word to fit in.

"I've been sick for the past three days, I've not been able to get myself." Sewa was suddenly concerned about his health. She felt guilty for not calling him the next day after not hearing from him.

"How is your health now? Have you eaten? Have you taken any drug?" She spoke one another the other not giving him a chance to reply her until she was done speaking.

"So far I'm recovering. Sorry for not calling you, didn't want you to know I was sick.  How are you?"

"I've been good. Okay then, I will call to check up on you later and make sure to eat, take your medicine and sleep!" She lamented making him chuckle. She wondered what was so funny about what she said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing, take care." That was all he said before she ended the call feeling a gush of relieve down her spine. She felt at ease hearing his voice after a long while.

Adunni walked into Lanre's room with a tray on her hands. With a beaming smile on her face, she sat down beside him on the bed after placing the tray on the nightstand. She placed her palm on his forehead to check his temperature. "I think you are getting better now," she said and he nodded his head.

"I cooked porridge yam for you, hoping you will like it." She waited eagerly to hear his reply but he said nothing in return. He got off from the bed and sat down instead, making sure to keep some distance between himself and Adunni.

"Thank you," He muttered. He was starting to feel bad for her and he didn't know how to hurt her feelings. "Should I feed you?" She suggested and he shook his head.

Adunni looked at Lanre with admiration as he ate her food. She really liked him, she began to feel this way the first time she saw him when their parents asked them to meet up. He wasn't looking his best that time but she found him hot and suitable for her. Their first meet was awkward and she has to be the one to begin most of their conversation and with time they started warming up to each other.

"Why didn't you call to tell me you were sick?" She muttered.  "If your brother hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known. Why are you so..." She trailed off finding it hard to tell him he hurt her by avoiding her for some days.

"I'm really sorry," He said to her, feeling too guilty to say any word apart from sorry.

She smiled, "It's fine." She said to him. She noticed her hand some oil at the corner of his lips so she used her fingers to wipe them off then she licked them same finger.

"Tastes good," She said remembering their first kiss in front of her house. After that time, they hadn't kissed till today and she suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. Both of them looked into the eyes of one another, none taking their eyes off each other until Lanre looked back at his food feeling guilty that he imagined her to be Sewa.

After finishing the porridge prepared by Adunni, she took the plates to the kitchen then came back. Lanre was helping himself sleep back on the bed when she came and she rushed to help him. She tucked him in, placing the duvet properly on him.

Just as she turned her face, her cheek brushed his lips and she stopped. Although his lips were dry, the roughness of his dry lips of her skin sent a tingling senation on her. She licked her bottom lips as she looked into his eyes then his lips. Lanre did the same too and courageously, she claimed his lips.

Lanre neither moved his lips neither did he make her attempt to end it. She wanted him to kiss her back but he didn't so she withdraw herself, feeling embarrassed. Just as Lanre noticed the frown on her face, he pulled her to him and kissed her, taking her by shock.

They were in that position kissing for seconds neither took count off before pulling back to catch their breath, Adunni blushed. Lanre felt an heavy feeling in his chest for what he just did and apologised to her. "There is no need for that. After all you are my boyfriend right, so it's normal," she said, the smile not leaving her face.

He didn't remember making anything official with her but he said nothing instead.

Later that evening, Sewa decided to call Lanre to check on his health. After two rings, her answered. "Hey, just wanted to check on you. How are you now? Did you eat and sleep?" She asked not waiting to hear the voice of the person who had answered her call.

"Sorry please who are you?" Adunni asked from the other side making Sewa wonder why a lady was answering his phone.

"Sorry please who are you?" Sewa asked. Adunni frowned but she gave her reply. "My name is Adunni and I'm his girlfriend, so who are you?"

Sewa heart sank once she heard that, not wanting to tell who she was, she ended the call, almost finding it had to breath as her chest clenched.

I was supposed to update yesterday but lost the zeal, like I didn't even know how to start or where to start.

This morning around six, I found the zeal and here we have a better update.

Sewa and Adunni, hmmm....I do not know why I am laughing for real. How do you guys think Sewa feels and what do you think of Lanre and how he is handling the situation.

Do you think our ship will sail? Okay I need a ship name for Sewa and Lanre and for Lanre and Adunni.

Vote, comment and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
45.8K 4.3K 55
Sheline is a pretty and ambitious young lady married to insecure Moyo. The desire for a journalism degree takes her from Bulawayo to Johannesburg whe...
631K 14.9K 28
"I'm so fucking mad at you right now, but you look so sexy when you're angry," he whispers in between kisses. "Don't think this will make things g...
28.8K 5.4K 35
|The Shodeindes: 2| Shalewa Shodeinde didn't expect her life to take this turn. It was all fairy tales. I mean, who gets so lucky to be married to th...