Wolfstar || Everything but st...

By GrandmasterDisaster

When Sirius Black, who changes girls like underwear (so shockingly, quite often), finally finds himself a lon... More

CHAPTER •°• one
CHAPTER •°• two
CHAPTER •°• three
CHAPTER •°• four
CHAPTER •°• five
CHAPTER •°• seven
CHAPTER •°• eight
CHAPTER •°• nine
CHAPTER •°• ten
CHAPTER •°• eleven
CHAPTER •°• twelve
CHAPTER •°• thirteen
CHAPTER •°• fourteen
CHAPTER •°• fifteen
CHAPTER •°• sixteen
CHAPTER •°• seventeen
CHAPTER •°• eighteen
CHAPTER •°• nineteen
CHAPTER •°• twenty
CHAPTER •°• twenty one
CHAPTER •°• twenty two
CHAPTER •°• twenty three
CHAPTER •°• twenty four
CHAPTER •°• twenty five
CHAPTER •°• twenty six
CHAPTER •°• twenty seven
CHAPTER •°• twenty eight
CHAPTER •°• twenty nine
CHAPTER •°• thirty

CHAPTER •°• six

3K 128 58
By GrandmasterDisaster

     OVER A WEEK has passed since Sirius asked Maggie to be with him again. So far he's only given her flowers right before the Defence Against the Dark Arts - there were the most people to see them.

Beside that they kept holding hands in public places and kissing goodbye in the Great Hall.

It's true that they never really did that before, but no one seemed to be suspicious of anything.

Quite the opposite, actually. Sirius could swear a few younger Hufflepuffs were looking at them with dreamy eyes and he even once noticed a Ravenclaw tearing up when they saw the two of them kissing.

Which was odd, as for a Ravenclaw, but Maggie wasn't a typical Hufflepuff either and yet that was her house, so yeah.

Anyway, the plan seemed to be working just fine. The only thing that bothered Sirius about it was how Remus kept looking at him oddly.

Like... like he suspected something? For example, on that one Charms lesson when he swore - which, by the way, seemed really odd of him as well - Sirius could swear that Lupin was glancing at him all the time.

And he didn't do that normally, did he? Like at least Sirius didn't notice. So it had to be something connected to that. Did Remus realise that Sirius was indeed fooling them and swore because of that?

No, but that didn't make any sense. If he knew something then why wouldn't he ask Sirius about it yet?

Maybe he waited for the right moment? But would there ever be the right moment? And, if there would, why Remus would bother himself to wait for...

Just then, Sirius heard knocking to their dormitory door and he felt as his early morning thoughts disappeared, replaced by a question.

Who the hell was that?

Sirius heard the knocking repeat so he drew his curtain from the bed open and got up from the bed.

He simultaneously noticed that Remus and Peter also woke up because of that. Only James didn't move an inch, but that wasn't a surprise. Potter was always a heavy sleeper.

So Sirius shook his head and, hearing another knock, already wanted to get to the door, but Remus got there first.

He opened it with a lazy move, but once he saw who was outside his expression seemed to fall a bit and he froze for a few seconds.

"Maggie?" He asked, his tone oddly indifferent, which was quite unusual of him.

Sirius frowned and felt anxiety on a thought of his plan falling apart.

So, he quickly laughed loudly and got to the door, pushing Remus slightly away.

"Maggie!" He shouted and she glanced at him, mockingly.

"Sirius, bro..." she started, but then glanced at Remus and finished differently. "Brother of Merlin, I love you so much." She said and Sirius had to stop himself not to laugh.

He kissed her quickly and, said, trying to get out of the awkward situation.

"I've got you a gift." He said, getting to his night shelf to get a pack of chocolates he got for himself last time he was in Hogsmeade, but had no occasion to open them yet.

In fact he'd rather to keep them for himself, but he knew that he and Maggie would consume them together anyway and some appearances had to be kept.

So, ignoring Remus's hurt look - for a moment he thought that he promised to eat the chocolates with him, but he couldn't remember that kind of agreement so he decided to ignore it - took the chocolates out and pulled them out to Maggie.

She smiled at him sweetly - he was lucky she was good in that kind of stuff, cause he would probably die from laughter if he saw that someone got him chocolates with Dumbledore's face on the package.

"Oh, is that because of our date today?" Maggie asked him, taking the chocolates and Sirius opened his eyes widely.

A date? He did not agree on any date... or did he?

He looked at Maggie carefully and only then he noticed that she was indeed dressed nicely and she even had her make up on.

"Ugh... yes." He laughed nervously, trying to ignore the fact that he was still in his pajamas. "That's definitely because of our date" He laughed. " I just... au." He bumped into his bed and hit himself in his little toe.

"A master of planning, as always, Black." Maggie mocked him slightly and Sirius gave her his best, smooth smile in return.

"I'll be ready in a sec." He promised and Maggie sighed deeply, leaning on the door and keeping the chocolates close to her chest, so no one would notice that they didn't really look like a romantic gift.

Sirius quickly started to pick up clothes for the date. At first he wanted to just take the pants he had on yesterday and some random shirt byt then he reminded himself that he had to look like he cared.

So he quickly opened his coffer and, after a few seconds of wonder, picked up one of his date outfits. While he was getting ready behind the curtains of his bed, he could hear as Maggie attempted to start a conversation. 

"So, how are you guys doing?" She asked and ar first none answered.

Only after a few moments too long, Remus finally cleared his throat and said.

"Uhm, you know." He sounded like he was smiling awkwardly. "Fine. Just... normal life." He finished and Maggie tried to continue the talk quickly after.

"Well, I've been really busy lately, actually." She admitted and honestly, Sirius never understood how she could talk so freely to people she barely knew. "I am planning a surprise party for my friend's seventeen birthday." She explained.

"Oh." Remus said, his voice even more nervous than a second ago, for some reason. "That's nice." He admitted. "We also throw parties for each other... sometimes... well. Not surprise parties but they're fun, though I'm a prefect and I'm supposed to stop the fun but you know... uhm. Yeah. So we throw parties." Remus finally finished and even Sirius could feel the cringe from what he said.

Maggie, however, seemed rather unbothered by that.

"Cool." She said. "We don't do that that much but I decided that Charlotte would really like that." She added and Sirius rolled his eyes.

Yeah, Charlotte. One of his exs that Maggie was kind of friends with.

Well, he wasn't actually sure whether she was friends with her. Maggie talked to everyone like they were her friends. Or enemies. Cause she always was rude to people but then she was also nice... it was hard to describe.

All that Sirius knew is that she for sure didn't like Virginia and that was all. The rest of her friends were a mystery for him.

Anyway, he finally pulled up his pants and zipped them, quickly getting out from behind the curtains and saving Remus from the small talk.

Moony glanced at him with this oddly hurt gaze again, but Sirius still didn't know what could that be about so he didn't do anything.

He had a thought that perhaps Remus was hurt because he knew the truth and was sad because Sirius kept lying to them...

Padfoot wasn't sure, but he also wasn't about to tell what was the truth to everyone so he just smiled slightly at Lupin and took Maggie's hand.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later." He promised and when he was getting out of the dormitory he heard James's voice, coming from his bed.

"You don't have to!" he shouted and then the door from the dormitory shut behind Sirius and Maggie.

°•○•°

Sirius and Maggie chose to make a little march around Hogwarts while holding hands and pretend to whisper dirty stuff to each other as their date.

They walked around for about half an hour and met a bit of different people - some of them more engaged, like that one Slytherin who winked at Maggie, and some less.

At the end, they both decided that this masquerade cost them a lot of calories, found their favourite closet in which they used to make out once and closed themselves inside.

There they both sat on the floor and opened the chocolates to stabilise their sugar level after this oh so tiring walk.

Besides Sirius didn't really eat breakfast yet so it was as good a meal as any.

"So..." Maggie started. "I think I'm gonna cheat on you for the first time." She announced and Sirius raised his eyebrows, amused.

"Oh, really?" He asked and Maggie nodded. "With who, do tell." He ordered and White cleared her throat before beginning.

"That's that one Slytherin from our year." She started. "I've never really put much attention to him, not up until now." She said, but Sirius quickly interrupted her.

"A Slytherin?" He took one of the chocolates from the box. "I thought you could do better."

"Well, I was with you for a few months, anything is better than that." Retorted Maggie quickly and Sirius glared at her, but honestly couldn't find any words to protect himself so he didn't.

"Uhm... well, which one is that then?" He asked and Maggie smiled at him, taking a chocolate from the box as well and putting it in her mouth before continuing.

"It's Avery." She admitted and when Sirius opened his mouth to mock her, she quickly interrupted him. "Now I know what you think, but like the guy is a snack." She laughed. "And his family is loaded, so he may get me something." She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Sirius only rolled his eyes and, consuming another chocolate, said.

"Doesn't matter what he has, still." He laughed and pointed his finger at Maggie in an annoying way. "White is falling for an asshole, hahahaha." He said and got slightly smack in his hand for that.

"You're the worst." She rolled her eyes. "I mean it's not like I'm gonna be with him." She announced. "I'm with you. But... I mean an affair wouldn't hurt, would it?" She asked and Sirius suddenly put his both hands to his heart.

"If you wish for my death." He shouted with a loud voice of a dying animal. "Then kiss him once and it'll be your hand putting a knife through my heart." He mumbled out and Maggie smacked him slightly again.

"I'd put a dick through your heart if I wanted to." She announced and Sirius giggled at that, imagining a dick in his heart and forgot about his role of a hurt lover. "Better tell me, who do you like?" 

Padfoot frowned, his laughter suddenly dying on his lips. He didn't really expect that question for some reason.

And he should have, cause they were talking about boys, why wouldn't Maggie ask him who he liked.

Sirius shook his head.

Well, he could have expected a lot of stuff lately, but uhm. Be was never very good at that, so he should perhaps stop being so shocked everytime.

Anyway, he decided that he had nothing to lose anyway, so he admitted quietly.

"I'm so into Remus that I sometimes think I will die." He said putting another chocolate into his mouth

Maggie laughed loudly and Sirius looked at her, startled. 

What was so funny about him liking Remus? Like seriously, she could have figured that out by now.

She figured out that he was gay, why wouldn't she know that he was into Remus?

Then Maggie glanced at Padfoot and there had to be something in his expression that made her realise that she shouldn't have laughed.

"Wait, you weren't joking?" She asked and Sirius just shot her a disapproving gaze, on which she cleared her throat. "What the hell man?" She asked and Sirius frowned.

"Why are you so surprised?" He asked finally and Maggie shook her head, visibly still confused.

"Well, like." She snorted. "I would have never guessed that you were into him." White shook her head. "You actually act like you were trying to avoid him sometimes." She said putting a chocolate in her mouth and Sirius frowned.

Avoid Remus? Why would he try to avoid Remus? Well, he did ignore his hurt expression this morning, but...

Oh Merlin, did Remus hate him now? Oh no, what if Remus hated him now? What if he actually did promise him something, but then forgot to do that and...

Sirius didn't even notice when he started to breath heavily and only when Maggie spoke again, he calmed back down.

"Well I mean..." She started looking carefully at Sirius and chewing on her chocolate. "...he does look like a type of guy who would say this elaborate from your back." She assumed and Sirius opened his eyes, widely.

"Merlin, you think so?" He asked, rapidly taking another chocolate to his mouth. "But how do I know that? I mean what could his soulmate mark be? What would I say to him?" He shook his head.

Maggie just shrugged and, after a few seconds of silence, during which through Sirius's head came thousands of possible scenarios involving him and Remus, she said.

"Dunno." She shrugged. "If he really is your soulmate, I guess we will see." She finished and took one last chocolate from the box, throwing it into her mouth.

°•○•°

Well, well, well. Another chapter done. I'm honestly surprised with how easy it is so far to post daily.

As always, I'm happy to see what you think of the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 5.1K 70
Remus didn't want friends. Could not have them. Was forbidden from having them. Was convinced he'd never have friends. He simply wasn't capable of su...
2.6M 93.4K 30
[BOOK ONE OF MISCHIEF MANAGED SERIES] "Just look at her, James!" Sirius cried out exasperatedly. "Can't you see it? You're in love with her." He sh...
5.6K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...
36.1K 1K 19
Formerly "College Love". The new name was given by @Hpstorywriter. Remus, Sirius, James, and Peter have been best friends since high school. The Mara...