SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

013

21.9K 1.4K 1.2K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"itadori wasn't born with special powers either, so I'm sure you two would get along very well. plus, he's quite the outgoing one", kiyo assured as yoshino had agreed to the girl's offer of becoming a shaman.

"will you be traveling with us then?", yoshino asked, to which kiyo had only shook her head and smiled.

"I've got to take care of some business first", the girl stated.

'me. I'm the business', sukuna internally monologued.

"o-oh, okay then! I'll make sure to keep the house clean while you're completing your work then ", yoshino awkwardly smiled.

kiyo lightly chuckled. "no need to tire yourself out. oh, and before I forget to tell you, I've mailed a letter to one of satoru's coworkers, ijichi kiyotaka. he'll take care of all the arrangements once you and the rest head back to the edo school", kiyo explained, to which yoshino had just gratefully nodded.

"awww, I'm going to miss you~", satoru whined as he clumped onto kiyo, squeezing the girl as she only patted her brother's back.

"I'll see you in two weeks time. plus, there's a small tournament coming up between the school of edo and heiankyo isn't there? you should start preparing your students", kiyo stated.

"ah! you're right!! I almost forgot", satoru laughed.

"huh? what tournament?", itadori asked, to which satoru had hushed the boy, claiming that he was still having a moment with his lovely sister.

"will you be heading back to the edo village too, nanami?", kiyo asked.

"actually, I believe I will be hunting down for more of those beads", nanami answered, to which kiyo was glad that at least someone was responsible.

"would you like to travel with u—"

"no", sukuna interrupted, to which nanami had just shook his head.

"I think it'd be better for me to work alone", the male stated, as kiyo was slightly worried about the shaman traveling by himself.

"are you sure?"

nanami nodded. "I'll meet you all in two weeks time at the village of edo".

"if you say so...stay safe then, and I will see you all soon", kiyo bowed as she headed off with sukuna first, meanwhile the teenagers had briefly waved, with yoshino's gaze lingering just a bit longer.

"now, before we talk about the tournament against the school of heiankyo, there's some second years that I suppose only yūji, nobara, and junpei will be meeting", satoru chirped.

"second years?? how many?!", itadori excitedly asked.

"eh? only like four, except one of them is on a mission currently, so three", satoru replied.

"w-who are they?", yoshino asked, wondering if he'll also have to participate in the tournament even though he's even more inexperienced that itadori.

"well you'll have to wait and see!"

"oi, miko! where are we going now?", sukuna asked, to which he was only greeted with silence.

"hey! I'm talking to you", the demon growled, to which kiyo had made no attempt in speaking.

scowling, sukuna stood in front of the priestess, blocking her path each time as she tried to move to the other side.

the demon king grinned, snickering.

"what? still pissed about what had happened? I already got my punishment didn't I?", the male scoffed.

kiyo simply sighed.

"move", she demanded.

"oh, so now you decide to speak to me. how precious", sukuna taunted.

kiyo tried to bypass sukuna once more only for the male to block her path once more.

"seriously. what the fuck did I do wrong?"

silence.

sukuna clicked his tongue as he then decided to lean across a tree, sitting down as he refused to continue on the road.

"get up", kiyo commanded, to which sukuna had only yawned, closing his eyes as he seemed like he was about to take a nap.

"sukuna", kiyo called, to which the male had only ignored her.

the priestess walked off from the main road as she trudged onto the grass, kneeling so that she was eye level with the male.

"will you get up now?", kiyo asked, to which sukuna's eyes had slowly fluttered open before seeing the girl up close, making him back up only to realize that he couldn't as the was a literal tree behind him.

the male furrowed his brows.

"not until you fucking tell me why you're being a pain in the ass and ignoring me", sukuna spat.

kiyo softly sighed. "yoshino could've gotten hurt, or even worse, died".

"so?"

"he's innocent. he was being deceived by mahito. and for him to be involved in this...was unnecessary. you can try and kill me, but please do not drag others in on your plan. it's low, even for you", kiyo stated, to which sukuna's face had contorted into a mixture of anger and offensiveness.

"then kill me. take off this bracelet and fight me right here, right now", sukuna challenged, to which kiyo had stood up.

"you want a challenge?", kiyo asked, to which sukuna had grinned as he stood up too, sticking his hand out as he had expected kiyo to take off the bracelet.

however, a small rock was placed in the palm of the yōkai's hand.

"the hell?"

"let's see who can send their rock the furthest, winner gets to state their conditions", kiyo said, egging sukuna to go first.

the demon king raised a brow as he snorted. "you're going to lose", the male confidently said as he took a deep breath and swiftly threw the rock across the road, to the point that it was not even visible anymore.

kiyo slightly smiled as she quickly tied the rock to one of her arrows, shooting it across the land as sukuna grunted.

"hey! that's cheating!"

"who says? there were no rules that said that I couldn't use my bow and arrow. and plus, we're not sure who won since they're so far away, so let's head forward", kiyo said, to which sukuna had only huffed as he followed.

it wasn't until halfway until he had realized that this was all just a scam to get him to continue on the road.

"you dare trick me?", sukuna darkly asked, to which kiyo had lightly chuckled.

"congratulations for noticing", the priestess mockingly praised as she felt sukuna about to grab for her shoulder before she had turned around, making him freeze on the spot.

"oh, I see that you want to hold hands. well you could've just said so", kiyo smiled as she intertwined their fingers, making sukuna's lips twitch.

"come on, let's go now. don't be shy", kiyo teased, to which sukuna had clicked his tongue as he gripped even tighter onto the girl's hand, nearly hurting her.

"me being shy? never in a million years!", the demon huffed, his nails nearly scarring up kiyo's hand as they continued down the road until sunset.

"let's rest here for the night. we should reach another village in about a day or two", kiyo stated as she tried slipping her hand out of sukuna's grasp.

the white-haired girl looked over at the demon king who was grinning as kiyo tried to pry the man's hand off her own.

"I need to collect branches and make a fire. do you want to catch a cold at night?", kiyo asked, to which sukuna just shrugged.

"I don't get cold, but I suppose you pathetic humans do", sukuna mocked. "and plus, you've got that blanket don't you?"

kiyo only stared at the male before giving up and sitting down, to which sukuna had followed suit as the two leaned against the same tree trunk for the first time ever.

with their hands still attached together, kiyo had shuffled around her bag to bring out a blanket and a bag of cold nikuman.

"want one?", kiyo asked, taking out a steamed bun as sukuna had snatched it with his mouth, biting into it as his other hand held the remaining of it.

kiyo nibbled on her own nikuman as she quickly draped the blanket over herself, closing her eyes as she decided that she would just go to bed early since there was nothing more for her to do.

sukuna's lips slowly moved upwards as his red eyes glimmered with mischief.

'good, her guard's down'.

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: hello my lovelies!!

I know that it's a bit of a slow burn with how little their relationship is progressing, but I'm trying my best to not make sukuna too ooc.

if you're enjoying it so far, please don't forget to comment + vote so that I know I should write more.

I love you all sm + stay safe!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 119 13
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...
3.4M 178K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...
262K 9.1K 43
《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS THE ENDING, IF IT EVER DOES》 《I SWEAR TO...
48.7K 1.5K 9
𝙔𝙐𝙐𝙏𝘼 𝙊𝙆𝙆𝙊𝙏𝙎𝙐 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈 ! 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 ↬𝖸𝖴𝖴𝖳𝖠 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖸/𝖭 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖩𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖳𝖲𝖴 𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧...