Something Different. - V.H. (...

By vinniehackeraddict

A new girl struggles to make friends after her parents left her for a year without notice. y/n tries to move... More

My New Beginning
I'm finally here
My First Day
My First Project
We Finally "Meet"
Explaining Everything
Not A Chapter
Life Goes On
Oopsie
I Got Kissed... Twice
I Got Kissed.... Twice Pt.2
Starry Night
New Day
Trouble in Paradise?
Night One
Party
Not An Update
Catching Up on Life
Oh Shit
Ouu
Cock Blocks
Little Issue
Well Fuck Life
Here We Go
Extra
Accident
Scary Shit
Please Read
Terror
⚠️Important⚠️
Comfort Pt. 1
Comfort Pt.2
My Rock
Petty
Today Is The Day
Grad Day
Grad Day Pt.2
Care Taker Pt.1
Care Taker Pt.2
Tea?
⚠️Important⚠️
Announcement
Hype
Sway Interaction
The Road
Sexy
.
Happy Early 4th Of July
Continued...
Clingy Vinnie
lol oops
Blah
im back
its awesome here
so sorry

I Dont Know How I Feel

2.8K 40 3
By vinniehackeraddict

I was blushing so bad after that conversation with Mason, that I completely zoned out. And then Vinnie chucked a chip at my face.
"Excuse me sir, that was very rude don't you think" " I try not to think" And he smirks. God that smirk is so attractive. "Well Vinchenzo, I have a date so I have to go". And he had the audacity to roll his eyes and then continued asking me to stay. I was heading out the front door as Vinnie was in the bathroom. I unlocked the front door to my house and ran up to my bedroom. I went in my closet and was struggling to pick an outfit. I couldn't choose between comfy or cute so I decided to combine the two. I grabbed a pair of grey Nike sweats and a black v-line crop top. I also was thinking and decided not to bring a hoodie cause iykyk😌 I sat in my bed and had 20 minutes left to wait for Mason to show up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.3K 30
Where y/n a 17 year old girl, moves to Seattle Washington with her family, only to find out she lives with a cute boy next door. Then starting at a n...
2.2K 26 16
Maddie doesn't have a typical life. She's not "different" but does get bullied She has no friends and isn't close to her family But what will happen...
8.9K 36 15
Ellie Hossler moves in with her brother and his friends due to her behaviour at home and how she treats her mom and sisters. They send her away durin...
93.4K 1.2K 28
vinnie and y/n had a toxic relationship in the past. but still have feelings for each other but, isn't sure if they are ready to try again. how will...