His Innocent LoveπŸ’«β€

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
EpilogueπŸ’«β€
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:24

7.5K 693 67
By iamkashhh

IN ITALI

Pari came out before Sid and Kaushal.. As the crowd kept increasing she tried to go out with her cat.. She started crying when she couldn't find sidharth out side.... Feeling afraid she kept looking here and there.. In a hope may be sidharth came from somewhere..

She was standing there crying with her cat in her hands.. When she saw two boys were coming towards her.. she started getting more afraid.. as she dont trust anyone but her sidharth..

Silently she was still standing there.. when boys came nears and one of them said!

Boy1: Hey Little girl, Why are you crying!?

She didn't.. As she couldn't talk.. boys noticed her not talking even hiccuping and crying silently..

Boy2: O baby girl, are you mute?

Pari didn't get their intentions towards her.. so she nodded as she thought may be they could help her.. Boys evilly smirked.. they came close to her in her personal space..

Pari immediately steps back, Boy caught her arm which was free.. she cried more trying to get out his grip.. She didn't know what to do.. so she did what she watched in movie A DAY BEFORE.. she bite him in his hand..

with her sudden nd unexpected move boys got angrier.. Pari made a run from there straight not knowing where to go.. she hide her self in a corner.. she was just a street away from mall... her cat was still in her hand..

Boys came there and saw her there.. she couldn't make any voice.. 1 Boy came close to her and took the cat forcefully and threw it on floor.. Pari widended her eyes she strated to move to see any injury when boy caught both hands.. Where cat started MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAAUN in angrier voice..

Unaffected both boys were just taliing dirty to her trying to come ckose to her.. she was throwing her hands pushing them.. Cat made a run from there!!

SID'S POV

Kaushal: Sid, dont worry Pari will be fine.. yahi kahin hogi..

Sid: Plz You both go in different directions.. i will go there.. just let me know if you get her..

They both nodded and went.. She would be crying.. I should have been with her.. Shit.. Pari be safe, I cant afford to loose you baby..

Both Kaush and shef came towards same spot back, where was also coming back as in hope may be Pari would be there..

Kaushal: Sidharth, Pari mil jae gi dont worry.. we are searching her!

Sid: Kaushal, W..we have to d..do fast sh..she mu..must be c..crying!! do one one just call the police here!

Kaushal: Okay..

Kaushal said understanding his situation.. he haven't seen his friend like this before.. but this was not the time to think all this.. he called police told them about situation..

They were standing there when there Pari's cat came.. and shef saw her!

Shef: Hey guys.. look pari's cat is here.. that means Pari must be somewhere near us!

Both looked towards cat.. sidharth noticed some red scratches on Cat's body.. he was thinking when cat started loudly MIYAAAAUNN MIYAAAAAUN MIYAAAAAUN... as like she wanted to say something! We were trying to think something when out of nowhere Kaushal said!

Kaushal: may be she knows where is pari! we should follow her!

He said.. as he saw that cat was going back from where she came a while ago! Nodding all followed the cat..

Cat stood in a street that was back side of mall..all were confused.. thinking may be they were wrong.. as they thought why will Pari come here.. they were just thinking to going back when they listened some muffled voices and Damn Then some clear BOYS voices!! Following the voices they came accross the worst possible condition of Pari..!

I saw the two boys.. One of the boy was holding her hands as she was pushing them... and the other one was trying to kiss her.. My veins popped out with red eyes..

I straight went towards them. first made turn the boy who was trying to kiss her.. i gave a staright punch to him.. "YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER! I WILL KILL YOU I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.. YOU BLOODY MORON"

while in mean time second boy pushed Pari and Pari's head hit stone on the same spot where she had already a wound whose bandage was now totally red in her blood!

boy came in his's friend's rescue when kaushal hit him..
I was in my senses beating the shit of them both.. I was still punching half death boys... when Kaushal stopped me and said!

Kaushal: Bhai chhod inhe, Pari ki haalat kharab hai chl.. police is coming they will handle them..!

Listening to him, i looked backwards Pari was not there she was laying on floor her head in Shef's lap she  was patting her cheeks.. i rushed towards her!

Sid: Pari, Baby see here.. Get up.. I am sorry.. they cant do anything now get up Pari.. i am sorry.. baby plz get up.. i..I Couldn't protect you! Baby plz get up..

Kaushal: Sid, She is bleeding.. uthao ese hospital chlte hai..

Nodding I  took her in bridal style, Shef took the cat in her hands while Kaush went to take his car!

Kaush saw the police nd told them about everything also about where the boys were.. we sat in car!

I was continuously patting her cheeks.. I dont know when i started weeping..

Sid: Pari, Open ur eyes baby.. Kaush jldi chala! She is bleeding! DRIVE FAST DAMMID!

I shouted.. i was not in my right mind that time.. I was blaming myself for her state! I should have been there with her.. how the hell i wasn't with her... what would have happened if!!! NO NO DONT!!!

Those bastards will pay for it.. i will not leave themm.. they are definately going to pay for it.. !

Reaching the same hospital, I took her and went inside.. Dr sharma saw us and rushed towards us.. He didn't ask anything as kaushal immediately said a wardboy to bring the strecher.. laying her there! I was also going with doctor!

Dr: Be here.. mr shukla..

Sid: No she will need me.. i should be with her..

Kaushal came there.. making me stop to go inside as its not allowed..

After sometime dr came outside and said!

Dr: dont worry she is fine.. her bleeding has stopped for now.. but plz be careful.. she will conscious back soon.. also i have given her Injection which dr: Kaushal told you that day!

I nodded and said: Can i plz meet her... i mean i will just see her.. I will not talk or something plz!

Dr: Okay mr shukla..

I went inside.. My heart was beating hell fast.. it was like tha same day i meet her first time in same condition.. but this is  worst.. I am feeling like just to wake her up and hug her tight... and not to leave her until she gets annoyed like that day..!

I kissed her forehead.. She always kissed my forehead back and i want that now..she should wake up and kiss my forehead.. she always get annoyed when i dont peck her forehead so why not me!.. as like she listened my thoughts her lip curved a little..

I went outside.. i saw that cat is in her hands.. just bcz of this little minx my Pari is safe..  going towards shef i took the cat in ny hands cat looked at me and started MIYAAAUN MIYAAAUN..

(Credits: Google)

I went towards a nurse.. i saw a little patch on her body.. Those bastards must have hurted her.. nurse put little cream on her body and let it open.. i took the cat in Pari's room and made her sit beside Pari while i sat on chair...

May be Pari wake up seeing this little minx here.. Cat was watching her like she was feeling her pain... i cant understand their connection.. seriously is it possible a little animal attach with a girl in a short time.. i dont know but i hoe nd pray to God to make my pari fine..

PLZ WAKE UP BABY..

******************************************

PLZ VOTE..

Aj bht ztada mistakes hogi... plz bardasht kr lena... i was very sleepy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 16.4K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
560K 69.4K 78
Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Mrs. Rita Shukla belongs to an multi-millionare, mafia typical Richie Rich family. A typical rude, angry, ar...
371K 24.6K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
176K 23K 114
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘; β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒�...