SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

012

21.5K 1.5K 1.1K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"yoshino, stay behind me", kiyo ushered as the boy had hesitantly stood behind the girl, wondering how the roles had suddenly reversed.

"wow! a beautiful and protective woman! how charming", mahito mocked, to which kiyo had kept up a neutral expression.

the girl's grip on yoshino tightened as she knew that mahito wouldn't be an easy one to take care of, especially since he could talk and act like a human, which meant that he was a high-level yōkai.

"though you don't have to worry, as I'm just here to talk...really!!", the blue-haired male smiled.

"then speak", kiyo commanded.

"ooh, so demanding~ well you see, our great demon king's been having a bit of trouble releasing his full powers with that bracelet that you so kindly gave him. how about you take it off of him and I'll spare that boy behind you?", mahito nicely offered.

"no thanks", kiyo smiled, making an irk mark appear on mahito's forehead.

"then don't blame me for being rough", mahito grinned as his arms had immediately elongated and distorted into spikes, to which kiyo had hastily spun the scared yoshino around and hugged him, forcing his head to dip down and onto her shoulder.

with the spikes about to hit the duo, yoshino had expected a quick death until he felt no penetration throughout his body.

in fact, he felt a warmness emit from the girl that he was bashfully embracing.

with the spikes a few inches away from every part of the girl's body, yoshino gulped as he felt that if he were to even move in the slightest, they'd be pricked.

casually waving her hand, the spikes around them had suddenly all fallen onto the ground in pieces, having to have seemed to been horizontally chopped up like a carrot.

though that didn't harm mahito, as his regeneration ability was beyond that of a normal demon's.

"say, what do you think came first? the body or the soul?", mahito asked as his legs had mutated into that of a horse's, making him travel exceedingly faster as he charged towards the duo.

"I believe they both came first", kiyo honestly replied, narrowly swerving away from mahito's punches as the male's body had twisted around the girl, though still not being able to touch her sacred body.

"funny. I believe the soul should always exist first so that the body could be modeled from the shape of the soul", mahito huffed as he spat out some small human figures from his mouth.

in an instant, they had transformed into full-sized demons that were made from mutated humans of course.

"idle transfiguration. hope you enjoy", mahito chuckled as the creatures had made out eerie sounds, wobbling towards the two as one had looked over the duo.

"p-please...k-kill...me...", it cried, to which kiyo had stuck her hand out towards the begging monster as her fingers had graced it's cheek.

within moments, the coerced demon had evaporated into sparkles, fitting for one that was originally innocent and blameless.

it continued for the next few minutes as each and every one of the transfigured humans dispersed, leaving only the three once more, with sukuna getting irritably bored and disappointed.

the pink-haired male had expected more action, and frankly, mahito was doing a terrible job at entertaining him and getting the priestess to get the damn bracelet off.

"to think that you'd be so cold hearted, ouch", mahito joked as he had stopped trying to punch the girl and instead opened up his mouth as his arms were sliced off with a snap of kiyo's fingers.

"I merely relived them from you. it's probably the best gift they could receive from me", kiyo stated, to which mahito's mouth had opened wide, showcasing a series of small arms that had formed together to open up his domain.

"self-embodiment of perfection!"

kiyo had hastily pushed yoshino away from her as he fell back, watching a dark barrier rise as it encased the priestess and mahito completely.

kiyo was now trapped in mahito's domain, to which a copious amount of hands had outstretched from behind mahito, creating a sphere with the palms and fingers caving in.

with his arms regenerated, mahito started lightly chuckling before it had turned into full on laughter.

"last chance gojō-san~ it's now or never! say, what do you think you'll look like once I transfigure your soul? I bet your pretty eyes would make you stand out from the rest", mahito laughed, making his way over as his clothing was quite tattered.

kiyo only sighed as she combed through her soft locks with her left hand as she flicked her wrist and crossed her fingers.

"domain expansion: benevolent shrine", kiyo stated as mahito had stopped in his tracks as his domain had shattered like glass.

unlike normal domains that created a barrier so that the person inside is to be trapped, kiyo's domain was like a field that's being laid down with a range of two-hundred meters.

sukuna slightly grinned as he jumped off the branch, landing on the fluff of clouds as the girl's domain had expanded only a hundred meters today.

"now that I think about it...our domains are actually pretty similar", sukuna mumbled to himself, as his domain was literally called the malevolent shrine.

indeed, the two were like yin and yang; their domains complemented each other as did their personalities and opposing morales.

"welcome to my domain", kiyo smiled, the shrine shining proudly as the air wasn't as congested.

yoshino choked as he hid behind the shrine, observing as mahito's gray eyes widened in shock as they were just in his domain not that long ago.

kiyo had slowly made her way towards the male with lakeshore blue hair and stitches all over his exposed body as she kneeled down so that they were eye to eye.

"like it?", kiyo calmly asked, to which mahito found it extremely hard to breathe even though the domain was beyond spacious.

the priestess lifted up her dainty hand as her fingers were just about touch the male's face, to which mahito didn't dare to move as kiyo's fake smile had dropped.

the priestess stood up as she suddenly turned around, to which mahito would've taken the chance to escape if it weren't for the sudden appearance of sukuna.

'when did he...'

"nice shrine you got there", sukuna scoffed, walking over towards mahito, who was still sitting on the abundance of clouds, as sukuna suddenly felt his body uncontrollably kneel.

kiyo inched closer to the two demons as sukuna struggled to stand up, to which he internally cursed himself for letting his guard down.

the fair-skinned priestess slightly tilted her head to the side as she gripped tightly onto mahito's face, to which he didn't disintegrate to his surprise.

kiyo's crystal blue eyes stared straight into his shaking gray ones, to which his body had struggled to transfigure into anything.

"know your place, fool", kiyo darkly muttered, to which sukuna had raised a brow as the girl had swiftly turned towards the demon king.

"you too. test me again with another yōkai and I'll tighten your bracelet so tight that it cuts off your blood circulation", kiyo threatened.

"who the fuck do you think you're talki—"

"you broke my trust, sukuna. consider this as punishment", kiyo interrupted as with a snap of her fingers, the male could feel the bracelet clenching around his wrist, sucking part of his power away as if it were a leech.

"I'm giving you a second chance, mahito. if you dare appear in front of me again, be expecting your death", kiyo warned as the domain had quickly transitioned back to the small pond with delicate leaves swaying back and forth.

mahito had hastily disappeared as he took off, leaving yoshino utterly stunned and sukuna slowly standing up.

the pink-haired male lowly chuckled as he loomed over the girl, to which kiyo wasn't intimidated in the slightest.

"who the hell do you think you are talking like that to me?", sukuna deeply growled, to which kiyo had just lightly chuckled.

"just a miko that's in charge of the demon king".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 21K 38
🐇🥕"𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺". 🐇🥕𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯-𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 "𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴...
42.4K 1.3K 32
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
1.2M 91.2K 73
▃▃▃▃▃ "𝗚𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦!" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄...
171K 4.1K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...