The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 10

57 4 2
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

It was finally Christmas break, Draco said he would try to come but just in case he gave me my Christmas present and told me not to open it until that day. Thought I felt bad he was spending time alone but he assured me he would be with Blaise.

Pansy and I were super excited, she was looking forward to baking her famous gingerbread house. Pansy grabbed a couple things from the bathroom and placed it in her bag. "Okay in ready to go now!".

"Okay I just need to go get something and I'll see the group in Dumbledores office". I grabbed my bag and we both made it down the common room.

The boys were talking about something but I couldn't make out what. Pansy and I entered the room and we all said marry Christmas to Draco and Blaise.

I ran to Hagrid' hut to take the dragon with my since he was going out and wouldn't able to look after it. There was a note left my Hagrid saying that I could just walk in and grab Zeus.

I went inside and grabbed Zeus, he was a little bigger now. I locked Hagrid's hut and ran back inside the castle. I ran through the halls until I made it into Dumbledore's office.

I opened the door a little to harsh, it was an accident I didn't mean to. But it made everyone jump and looked at me. There eyes widened at the sight of Zeus.

"Sorry I had to get my... uhh pet". Their jaws dropped and it made Dumbledore laugh. I was surprised he wasn't mad about it.

"Everyone meet Zeus". Still they didn't say a thing.

"So uhh Can we go now?" Trying to make the awkward silence go away.

We all gathered our things and formed a circle, we got held hands and apperated. We were now in front of the manor.

"Well it's not exactly a manor more like a castle". Zeus flew down to the snow and was jumping around enjoying the sensation of the snow.

"Woah how come you never told us about this place?". Ethan looked amazed

"Well it's a secret my mother wanted me to keep from father and everyone else". We all hurried inside trying to avoid the coldness.

(The inside of Ashley's manor)

We went inside and everyone put their things down and admiring the inside. It's been very long since I've been here and everything reminded me of mother and Vivan. I missed them a lot, I wish they were here.

There was a noise down the hall, like someone was sliding something on the floor. I pull out my wand ready to attack. I knew nobody was home so it was strange.

Everyone was too busy chatting that nobody paid attention to what I was doing. I walked a little down the hall not to far from the group.

To my surprise I saw Ryker, he was taller now... more handsome than before.

"Ryker!", we both ran toward each other, he pulled me up and spun me around.

"What are you doing here", now placing me back down. But before I could say anything the boys were now arguing with Ryker. The girls and Dumbledore came in after.

The boys were getting more mad and were coming closer to Ryker. There was a lot of shouting going on that they didn't here when I told them to clam down. Before I could cast a spell on the boy to make them stop from walking an further, Dumbledore beat me to it.

"Boys clam down, Mr. Van Doren, is not the enemy". Dumbledore walked in between the boys and I.

"What do you mean he's not the enemy!" Ethan spat. I knew Ethan and Ryker never got along, I couldn't blame him but this couldn't go on any longer.

"Ryker is not the enemy, he's been helping us out the entire time. He's not one of fathers followers anymore." The spell wore off and the boys backed up.

"Look I know we don't get along well but I've changed, I'm not the enemy here all I'm doing is trying to help all of you out". Ryker walked up the boys slowly.

I was scared for Ryker, but I knew he was trying to gain their trust. The boy seemed more tense now watching Rykers every move.

Ryker reached out for his back pocket and threw his wand towards them, "here take it, I know you'll be here for a couple of days. If I have to gain each and every one of your guys trust then so be it".

Ethan picked up the wand and took it. "This doesn't prove anything just yet".

The boys were all relaxed now but not Ethan he was mad still, keeping his eye on Ryker the whole time.

Dumbledore cast a spell outside then castle and apperate.

I told the boy they could choose any room that was on the second floor, the third floor was for the girls would be staying. Everyone went up the stairs and settled into their room.

Ryker and I were left along in the living room. It was awfully quiet, it's been so long. We seemed like total strangers once again.

"So.. uhh do you want to help me decorate?" walking over to the boxes full of Christmas decorations.

I nodded and head to the furthest box, I wanted to keep my distance from him for a bit longer. I missed him but after everything that was said and done broke the both of us and I just wanted to keep my heart safe.

Plus I guess you can say I was with Draco, not official but I was trying. I looked through the box and it was Christmas lights for outside.

The second box I grabbed was Christmas decorations for the tree. Inside the box was decorative ball my sister made as little girls. It had a hand print and the year we made them. There was a lot more things her and I would decorate when it came to Christmas.

"Hey I found this is one of the boxes". Ryker handed me a picture frame. In the picture was Vivian and I opening our Christmas presents and mother hugging us both. Gosh was my mother really beautiful.

The whole group came into the living room. We all split into groups to finish the decorations faster. After we were done we would plan out what to made for tomorrow's dinner.

Everyone teamed up together, Pansy didn't really know them all well so she stayed with me. I invited Ryker over with me since everyone was kinda of leaving him out.

The three of us started setting up the tree. Ryker and I made small talk here and there. Pansy and Ryker were going on and on about muggle stuff.

Pansy pulls out a camera and tells us she's going to go around and take pictures of all of us. She ordered Ryker and I to continue decorating the Christmas.

Pansy wanted for us to sit next to the Christmas tree. I sat on one end of the tree and so did Ryker.

"Can you two get a little closer" she said signaling to get even closer. At this point I think Ryker notice how uncomfortable I was. We got a little closer but there was still space between us.

"Just a little more closer, please". We got a little more closer and our shoulders touched. I tried to push the feeling of awkwardness away and just go with it instead.

"Can you two quit looking awkward and just be happy" Pansy was trying to get us to get out of the weird stage we were both going through. Which is fine I don't mind but I feel like Pansy gets too much involved.

Ryker but his arm around my shoulder and I let my head lay on his shoulders. "Now smile". We did as we were told.

Pansy gave me the picture and left us to go take pictures of the others. Ryker and I looked happy it didn't look like we were having a moment of awkwardness before the picture was taken.

I handed over the picture to Ryker for him to see. I got up and reach for another box to decorate the living room.

"Don't you wish we could go back to this". I kept looking through the box trying to pretend I didn't hear him. I didn't want to talk about this...at least not now.

"You don't have to tell me anything it's fine, but I truly wish we could fix things between us and start over". I picked up the box full of stockings and told him to put them up over the chimney. He looked upset that I ignored his question.

I went to grab a box full of bows and garlands. I decided to place these outside in the hall and on the staircase. I gathered everything I would need and placed them in the box.

I picked up the box and was making me way over to the door when Ryker spoke up once again. " You can't ignore me forever, at least tell me something I would like to know what you think or feel". We've never been very well in communicating when it came to our emotions. So to hear him even say that was...strange.

" I know I can't ignore you forever but I can try to fix things between us, but this doesn't mean there's a chance of us getting back together. We need time to heal first". He looked a bit hurt with my words but he agreed and when back to putting the stockings.

I walked out into the halls and I used a spell to finish quicker with decorating this area.

(Looked something like this)

Once I was done placing the garlands, I placed the red bows at each balcony. I liked how it was looking so far but I wondered how the rest were doing.

I went outside and looked at the colorful lights. They places a rain deer . The girls had finished decorating the wreath. Ethan helped them place it on the door.

Everyone was done and we all went back inside. We went to go check up how Jackson and Andrew were Doug with the hall.

We walked in and it was really beautiful. There was grandlands with lights  on the ceiling . They had set up a dance floor. There was a long table the was decorated and we were told that table would have the food placed there.  There were a couple of tables and chairs for all of us to sit.   They had even set up some games for us and a table for us to decorate our own ornaments.  Andrew came up with an ideas oh having out own photo booth and place a table full of things as disguise.

"Care for a dance my lady " Jackson bowed I front of me and took my hand. I laughed at how dumb he looked doing that.

"Just don't step on my foot" I rolled my eyes at him because he always liked k make fun of me for stepping in his toes. But it wasn't on purpose I knew how to dance, it's just to get him annoyed and lead him to stop dancing what me.

We all went down the into the kitchen to help out Ethan with the food. But he got annoyed with all of us crowding the kitchen so he told us to leave.

In the meantime everyone was at the living room talking about school and tomorrow's event. The girls were talking about the dresses Ryker had brought them, they each liked them and thank him for it.

"Hey follow me", Ryker reached out for my arm and we walked down the hallway out towards the courtyard.

"Where are we going?". But I never received an answer, instead he just told me to follow him and stop asking questions.

We went into the garden and into some little maze, it was odd but beautiful. We made a couple turns and down a set of stairs. Once we reached the bottom there was door. I was confused why this was even here and why he had brought me here.

Ryker opened the door and motioned me to go in. I go inside and I can't really see much just a couple of candles and a table with a mess of papers. "What is this place". I went to the table and picked up a couple of articles from 20 years ago.

"You'll see when we get there" he reached for one of the candles and lit the way into the dark hallway. We reached another door.

"Procidat deceptionem" Ryker muttered and the door opened.

"So the password is illusion and since when do you know latin?". I knew Ryker spoke a couple languages but Latin was definitely not one of them.

" I just picked it up recently" he pulled me into the door and down another hallway and towards a balcony. We were getting closer down the hall and the more I kept hearing voices.

Once we made it to the balcony there was other teenagers. Some where dueling, others were talking in groups. But why were they here... on my property, I didn't even know this place existed but they did.

"What is this place?" I looked at Ryker but he never looked at me. He was looking for someone in the crowd.

"Just follow me, I want you to meet someone". He placed his hand behind my back to make me keep walking. We walked down the stairs and into the crowd of people.

These kids just kept looking at me and other would whisper amongst themselves. "Could it be her?" a girl around my age with raven black hair said.

" Your to uptight, just relax" Ryker whispered down to me sending me chills. I could I relax when I have more then a dozen eyes looking at me.

We reach into some sort of office and went in. There was a tall guy, black wavy hair and dark brown eyes. He was too busy looking through papers that he didn't notice when we entered the room.

"She's here" Ryker said trying to interrupt the young man. Which he did, he quickly picked up his mess and offered if we wanted something to drink.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Ashley, My name is Theodore Riddle and I hope you remember me?". He extended his hand out and smiled. So this was the guy who was helping me all along.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you, but you said your a Riddle correct?". He looked a bit concerned, but nodded that I was correct.

"So that means your brother is...Sebastian Riddle". At this point Theodore didn't answer me he just zoned out, as if my saying Sebastian's names took this young man back to his memories.

"Yes, he's my brother". Theodore said while going bio the table getting us a glass of water.

"Why haven't you visited him or something?". I asked while he handed me my glass of water.

"You guys can take a seat, and the reason I haven't visited my brother is because I've been busy with work and try to help you". He said while taking off his coat and hanging it at the coat rack.

"What does he mean by helping me?" I looked over at Ryker confused. But he only mouthed to just wait and see.

"Miss Grindelwald do you know what this place is?". Theodore out his hands up motioning our surroundings.

"No...I didn't even know this was here on the property". I haven't really been home for awhile, only when I felt like getting away from everyone. It was often but even then I didn't notice this place existed.

"You might want to sit back and just hear me out, trust me it's a lot to take in and too complex. Like I still have a bunch of questions and I can't seem to fully wrap my head around this whole thing". Theodore said while taking a seat in a chair near us.
~~~
Ethans POV:

We were all at the dinner table except her and Ryker , I wonder where they went. I couldn't even eat, I was hoping they would come in those doors any minute but I've been sitting here waiting for the past 20 minutes.

"Can you relax, they both went out for a walk". Jackson spoke up and of course he would defend her.

"I am relaxed but I just dont thi-". I was cut off by Jackson.

"We get it you just don't think they should be left alone. But how will they be able to solve their problems?. Everyone else just kept eatin and ignoring our discussion.

"Solve their problem?" I scoffed how dumb would she be to actually forgive him.

"Yes they need time that's all, they've known each other since they were little kids,they are able to get through it". I guess Jackson was right but the problems is when is she going to realize Ryker will always bring her problems.

"Plus maybe after this they will get back together again, which I hope they do". This made me spit out my drink and everyone looked over at me. Jackson was mad that I reacted this way, he always liked the idea of Ashley and Ryker being together.

"Wait Ash and... Ryker use to date?" Pansy asked Jackson and he nodded.

Both Pansy's and Sebastian jaws dropped. "Oohhhhhhhhhh shittttt!!!! Draco is definitely not gonna like this, spending Christmas with an ex!". Sebastian said and burst into laughter.

Pansy smacked him on the back of the head, "can you just relax!".

We all went back to eating and a couple minutes later she came in along with Ryker.

"Where were you two?" I said never keeping my eye on Ryker. He knew I didn't like him at all so he sat in an empty chair that was farthest from me.

"We went out for a walk" she said taking a seat next to mine. I didn't say much more but we kept eating.

Something was strange, why would Ryker all of the sudden try to be nice. After all the trouble he put y/n through and here they are as if nothing happened. I don't know what he was up to but I definitely not going to buy his little act.

End of  Ethans POV
~~~~~

Ashley's POV :

I sat there in full shock, I couldn't believe it and this whole entire time I never suspected a thing of my mother.

"Those kids you see out there are the descents of the members of this society. Your mother married the man who controlled all this you just saw, but he got sick and past away. So that left your mother to take charge". This was a lot for me to take in and I just never expected for my mom to take part of things like this. I know my mother never liked to be involved in my fathers things.

"I know it's a lot and the more I look through books of records they had, the more there is to all of this". Theodore came over and handed me another glass of water.

"Just get straight to the point already, we need places to be". Ryker was right we needed to get home as soon as possible.

"The thing is Ashley,they need a leader to guide them just like your mother did, you got a whole group of kids who are ready to follow you". Theodore went to open the door and revealed all of them standing at the door, waiting for a response.

"What if I'm not a good leader and this whole thing breaks apart like before?" Ryker and Theodore chuckled and it made me kinda of mad because it was a serious question.

"That's why we are here to guide you" Ryker motioned to Theodore and the rest.

"In the meantime enjoy your time with your family and friends, go back to Hogwarts since I know Dumbledore has things to tell you. By then I think you'll have an answer". Theodore said with so much confidence and maybe he did knew I would be coming back here anytime soon.

Ryker reached for my hand and we walked out and into the crowd of people, who supposedly were my followers. Theodore was following not far from behind. We walked up the stairs and I still didn't keep my eyes all of them, wondering if they had the same reaction as I did today.

We walked into the long hallways and Theodore was talking to Ryker about how his work was going so far. We reached to the door and I came to a stop.

"I hope to see you tomorrow at the Christmas party Mr.Riddle? You should really come see your brother and join us". I think this was the best opportunity to get them reunited.

"Yes I'll be there, and is there anything you need me to bring to the party. I shook my head in response.

"Just a gift for Sebastian would be great" I smiled and walked out the door along with Ryker.

We walked in silence through the garden, I didn't want to talk about all of this now maybe some other time. There's still things that need to be done before tomorrow's event. I just wanted to have a good time with my family and friends.

We walked inside and nobody was in the living so we kept walking in towards the kitchen and into the dining room. There they were all eating and talking, expect the nasty stare Ethan was giving Ryker.

Ethan asked where we went and I simply just told him we went out for a walk. Though he wouldn't take his eyes off Ryker and I knew he didn't like him. Especially since he was holding onto the spoon so tight that his knuckles turned white.

We continued eat and talking and I felt at ease. This seemed normal to me and if I could, I would like to spend more times like this with the people that mean so much to me. But lately how things been going it's just been really uncertain.

The girls picked up the tables and Andrew decided to wash the dishes. In the mean time the rest of us were looking at recipes for food and dessert. After many ideas came we made a list of the things we would do.

It was tough trying to please everyone at once but this only a one time of the year type of thing. So I just found how to be patient with these people.

We split up into two groups, my group will be doing the desserts and Ethans group will be making the food.

Ethans group had : Sebastian, Axel, Keva , Alexander, and August

He said his group will be working at the dinner room and mine will be using the kitchen

My group had: Ryker, Pansy, Cara, Jackson and Andrew

Pansy and Cara decided to make sugar and chocolate cookies ,cupcakes and brownies.

Jackson and Andrew were going to make cinnamon rolls, cheese cake, apple and raspberry pies.

Ryker and I decided to make mixed berry tart, creamy fruit salad, mango cake, and a marble cake for Ethan since tomorrow's his birthday.

We all were running around the kitchen finding everything we needed and we even had to share some of the ingredients. Time passed and the kitchen looked like a complete mess and I knew I would end up cleaning all of this alone.

"Ash look" I look at Ryker and then a a bunch of powder is blown to my face. I hear everyone laughing and I laughed along with them too.

"Ohh it's on you brat!" I grab an egg and smashed it on Rykers head, now yellow liquid was dripping down his hair.

Everyone was laughing but not Ryker he had a devilish grin and I knew this wasn't over. Cara grabbed a spoonful of butter and threw it at Jackson. Andrew grabbed a handful of sugar and threw it at Pansy. Now there was war in the kitchen.

All you could hear from the kitchen was screaming, yelling and laughter. I put my hands in the butter and smeared it all over Rykers face. Zeus picked up an egg and dropped it on Rykers head. I couldn't help it but laugh.

Everyone was throwing whatever they could find and now that Ryker was able to see I made a run for it. I spilled and fell backwards, Ryker spilled as well and fell on top of me.

"Hey I think there is something wrong with my eye because I can't take them off you" Ryker said seductively and it made me laugh. It reminded me of all the times Ryker would try his best pick up line and all they would do was make me laugh.

Ryker got off of me and helped me up. I tried to clean myself up but it was of no use because all of the sudden someone just poured a bottle of milk on me. I start screaming of how cold the milk was.

I look to see who was the person who did this, I look to see Zeus jumping and rolling around. Though there was no way it could've been Zeus, I look up to see the Pansy and Andrew point toward the person who had done it. I snap me head to the direction they pointed.

"JACKSON!" I grabbed a container of oil and ran around the kitchen trying to get him.

I casted a spell to keep him in place and just like that I was able to put the oil over him. The door that lead to the dining room opened. Everyone from Ethans group looked at us in shocked and laughed.

"Ohh i can't you guys should look at yourself" Sebastian was laughing to hard he had to hold onto his stomach.

August reached for Pansy's camera a snapped a picture of us. Then Ethan, Sebastian, Axel decided to pose next to us and get the picture taken. August couldn't help it but laugh at the boys dramatic poses.

"Alright everyone go wash up" and we all made our way to the door when Axel told us to stop.

Now August was posing in front of us looking surprised and Axel snapped a picture. I rolled my eyes and I kept walking up the stairs towards my room.

After getting all cleaned up and getting into comfortable clothes I go back down to the kitchen and clean up the mess. Ethan walks in and helps me finish the rest of the dessert.

By then the surprised was ruined when he saw the marble cake that said "Happy birthday Ethan".

"Ill just pretend I never saw this and act surprised tomorrow". I laughed because this was supposed to be his surprise but it's like every time I try to keep a surprise away from him, somehow he ends up walking into the surprise.

"Good because I didn't spend so much time on that cake for you not to act like your surprise". He smiled and left the kitchen.

After I finished I went to the living room and everyone was looking at the pictures that were taken today. I made my way toward Ryker and sat down next to him and just enjoyed the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
25.5K 987 59
❝Give 'em hell kids❞ In which Harry Potter decides he needs the help of a certain troublemaker to make it through his Third Year at Hogwarts. [The Pr...
4.1K 63 23
With Dumbledore gone, Aria, Harry, Ron, and Hermione must find and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes and eventually Voldemort himself. This proves to be...
49.5K 927 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)