Heaven Official's Blessing: A...

By satellitesovermymoon

[ NEUES COVER :) ] Possible after story (it's just a fanmade of the authors incredible work). Storyline: Dem... More

1 - Xie Lian
2 - Hua Cheng
3 - Lady Wind Master
4 - Feng Xin
5 - Mu Qing
6 - Ling Wen
7 - The battle at Fengbao
8 - At the Puqi Shrine
9 - Parting Ways
10 - Ghostly Affairs
11 - Reunion
12 - Following
13 - For you
14 - Protecting
15 - 🔞 Mu Qing and Feng Xin: in the column hall
16 - Handling affairs
18 - Demon realm
Extra chapter: a romance between wind and water
19 - The safed end
Extra chapter: Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen (1)
Extra chapter: Qi Rong
Extra chapter: Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen (2)

17 - 🔞 Xie Lian and Hua Cheng: in the chambers

4.3K 69 101
By satellitesovermymoon

WHOLE CHAPTER IS FSK 18 SKIP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ

After Xie Lian kissed him a lot Hua Cheng really gained his spirital powers back.

"You're impressing me, Gege. Your power is so strong. What does it make it like this?", Hua Cheng said and smiled mysteriously.

Xie Lian thought about it and said: "I don't know. It should be like the usual, I think."

"No, it's defintely stronger. Can it be... it's because of this?" He pointed on Xie Lian's erection.

Xie Lian flushed and tried to hide it with blocking Hua Cheng's sight on it.

"Please, don't look. This is just because of the kissing. It was a lot", Xie Lian tried to explain but he knew that it was hopeless now.

Hua Cheng smirked and pushed Xie Lian onto the immensive bed. "Let's do it", he said.

Xie Lian shook his head hectically and said in a high pitched voice: "San Lang, it's better if you would rest!"

Hua Cheng refused: "Nah, I don't want to rest anymore. Gege already gave me so much of his energy, I am completely fine now."

Xie Lian: "..."

Hua Cheng: "Let me take care of you now."

Xie Lian sounding unwillingly but actually wants it: "Okay."

Hua Cheng: "Don't be like that, Gege. If you're feeling good be good and praise me, okay? Then I'll reward you even more." He whispered to his ear and then started nibbled it.

Hua Cheng flushed for the third time. "San Lang! Don't say embarrassing things like that over and over again."

Actually, Xie Lian (of course) knew what the demon lord was like in bed. He was a smooth talker but with some really rough skills which made Xie Lian's body shiver over and over again.

[Fun fact:

Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù (the author of the original story)

confirmed that Hua Cheng is the best in bed of her male lead main characters out of her three novels! So go and check them out!]

Hua Cheng chuckled. "Don't say that. I know that your erection gets bigger every time I say something "embarrassing" like that."

Xie Lian flushed for the firth time and... got bigger.

"See?", Hua Cheng laughed and Xie Lian was like really embarrassed right now, all he could say was: "...San Lang, please, stop."

Hua Cheng: "Want me to seriously stop?"

Xie Lian felt like in a dilemma now. "Ugh"

"Don't worry. I won't stop", Hua Cheng licked his lips and then turned down to kiss Xie Lian. He embraced Xie Lian's face with his hand and used his tongue on Xie Lian's lips and in his mouth. Xie Lian's body got even hotter than it already was.

Hua Cheng gently opened the ribbon around Xie Lian's waist to undress his robe. Then he stopped.

Hua Cheng: "I think we forgot something."

Xie Lian: "What did we forget?"

Hua Cheng: "Ruoye"

Xie Lian's head went bright red. Ruoye was still on his body. Everytime Hua Cheng and Xie Lian had done it before Xie Lian had thought about it and parted Ruoye from his body but this time he had forgotten about it. "Ruoye, why didn't you make clear that you were there?", Xie Lian said embarrassed and covered his face with his hands. "You better leave now." Ruoye seemed to be a bit unwillingly to leave but then released slowly from Xie Lian's body and sneaked through the door.

Hua Cheng smiled: "Looked like he wanted to see."

Xie Lian: "No, he can't."

Hua Cheng: "Than it's just the two of us. Now, we can start." Hua Cheng licked his lips again. It was a habit of him in bed. Xie Lian had already noticed that since Hua Cheng also had the habit to start licking weird places of Xie Lian's body.

Now, Hua Cheng groped Xie Lian on the spot between his legs. Xie Lian shivered. Hua Cheng had an amazing hand technic and Xie Lian had always wonderer where Hua Cheng had learned this since he did not think that Hua Cheng had been fooling aroung like that with others besides Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng undressed his upper body. He started to kiss from Xie Lian's forehead up to his chest and bite his nipples. Xie Lian groaned. This was always embarrassing to him and it didn't mattter how many times they have already done it but Xie Lian always wanted to keep down his voice.

"Don't. Let it out", Hua Cheng said like three hundreds time before.

"Mmmh...", Xie Lian just answered.

Hua Cheng bit it again. "Mmh!", Xie Lian groaned again. The place between his legs started itching like crazy.

"Hua Cheng, down there... feels weird", Xie Lian said. (Sometimes he also calls him Hua Cheng during sex because his brain doesn't work clearly anymore)

Hua Cheng put his hands there and squeezed. He then started touching it gently and moved around the tip. He rubbed it till Xie Lian came.

"Hah, hah...", Xie Lian was out of breath and sweating. (Yes, gods can sweat and demons too xD)

Hua Cheng then used his middle finger to enter Xie Lian. He used lotion to enter the place even better and make his movements more smooth.

Xie Lian's legs couldn't hold still and kept twitching. His feet clenched around the duet to have some hold but it was rarely a good one. Als his hands grabbed on the duet while Hua Cheng moved his finger slowly and carefully in and out.

"Seems like I can enter now", he finally said.

"Ah, ah... already?", Xie Lian thought but just let Hua Cheng have his way.

Hua Cheng opened his pants and Xie Lian discovred his big erection. (Hua Cheng's is big af)

Xie Lian prepared mentally for what was coming next.

He felt the tip of Hua Cheng's already entering. It was always a little bit painful at first but later the pain turned into a kind of good one. Xie Lian endured till Hua Cheng was all the way in.

He was out of breath because Hua Cheng was so deep and his legs kept twitching like crazy.

"Move", he then advised to Hua Cheng and Hua Cheng started to move slowly.

Beside his movements were slowly they had a huge impact on what Xie Lian was feeling. A spot was rubbed everytime Hua Cheng moved and made Xie Lian incredible feel good and moan.

Hua Cheng moved slow for the beginning but later on he always got faster. This made Xie Lian make noise by every movement Hua Cheng made and grabbing around the bedsheet even tighter.

"Hua Cheng, enough, I am close...!" He came a lot and it splashed on his and Hua Cheng's upper body. Although, that happened often Xie Lian still apologized. Hua Cheng never seemed to mind it when he got dirty like this and even took Xie Lian's cum with his finger and licked it which always hurt Xie Lian's brain cells but he stopped complaining about it a long time ago.

Hua Cheng entered his lips to Xie Lian's and kissed him for a long time while still moving. He came too and Xie Lian felt his cum inside of his body. It feelt warm and itchy but also good. He felt that it was gushing outside of his body too. Now all movements that followed felt slobberly. Hua Cheng left kiss marks on Xie Lian's chest and on his neck. Then he pulled out and moved his head towards Xie Lian's legs. "Now that again", Xie Lian thought and tried to prepare again mentally but couldn't because his mind had gone away a long time ago.

Hua Cheng took Xie Lian's in his mouth and sucked it. His technic was really good. He made Xie Lian come again and then shallowed all his cum. Xie Lian coulnd't help but flush and cover his face again. "Gege, look", Hua Cheng said and waited till Xie Lian looked again. Hua Cheng bite Xie Lian's inner thigh and left a biting mark there. Xie Lian was still very senitive on this place and moaned painfully.

"Are you enjoying the pain?", Hua Cheng asked.

Xie Lian didn't answer because he never answered the quoestions Hua Cheng already knew the answer to.

"I want to try out s different position now", Hua Cheng said.

"Go on", Xie Lian answered because he wanted Hua Cheng to go on.

Hua Cheng sat up and pulled Xie Lian to his lap. He removed the clothes from his whole upper body and left kiss marks on Xie Lian's shoulders. Xie Lian moaned. 

"Maybe it's a bit too much", Hua Cheng thought but spoke it out loud.

"I-it's fine...", Xie Lian said a bit ashamed because he didn't now himself like this but when it came to Hua Cheng he always wanted more.

"Good, then let's continue", Hua Cheng said with a clearly happy voice and also smiled.

They kissed again for a long time until they were both rock hard again.

Then they rubbed them together until they both came.

Both of them were out of breath.

Hua Cheng suddenly got very close to Xie Lian's neck and Xie Lian thought he wanted to kiss him there but Hua Cheng just remained close to it and did not even touch it. 

Xie Lian: "What is it?" He was confused because Hua Cheng never remained silent during sex.

Hua Cheng: "... nothing." Then he kissed the mark on Xie Lian's neck which would remain forever there.

"I'm sorry", he then said.

Xie Lian was startled: "What are you sorry for????"

Hua Cheng: "Nothing."

Xie Lian didn't know what to do. What was up with Hua Cheng? He wanted to cheer him up so badly.

Xie Lian: "Let me give you comfort."

Hua Cheng: "What?"

Xie Lian: "I'll suck it..."

Hua Cheng was for the first time in his life startled by Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng embarrassed: "What? Gege... you've never wanted to do this before... what's just gotten into you...?"

Xie Lian: "I just want it."

Hua Cheng: "...are you really sure about this. I don't want to get you to do sth low like this..."

Xie Lian: "It's not a bad thing. It's not bad when it's Hua Cheng."

Hua Cheng felt uncomfortable with Xie Lian acting different so suddenly. 

Hua Cheng: "Okay, but please Gege think about it and don't feel uncomfortable later... when you're like... sober?"

Xie Lian laughed: "I don't even drink. You know that. And I won't regret it, I am completely sober now."

Xie Lian then pushed Hua Cheng down and stripped down his pants. He tucked some strands of his hair behind his ear. "It's so big", he thought but put it in his mouth anyway. Then he started sucking and Hua Cheng was the one moaning now. 

"Gege, it's so unusual for you to do that", Hua Cheng said.

"I know, San Lang. But I want to pleasure you and make you very happy", Xie Lian answered.

"It doesn't matter what Gege does, he always makes me happy as long as he is not hurt."

Xie Lian then stopped sucking and smiled looking into Hua Cheng's eyes.

"I realized that I feel the same way about that, San Lang", he told him.

Hua Cheng brushed his hand through his husband's hair.

"I love you."

"Me too."

"I've loved you for 800 years, Gege."

This words quite hurt.

Xie Lian: "I know. And I'll too. I'll even longer!" He started crying.

Hua Cheng wiped away his tears. He kissed him softly on his cheek and told him: "Please, don't cry, Gege. If you can do that... if you really will love me for 800 years... I feel incredible happy now."

Xie Lian cried: "We're married! I'll love you for my lifetime!"

Hua Cheng smiled and said: "I loved you beyond my lifetime already, Gege. I just love you so much and I can't stop even if it sounds crazy."

Xie Lian shook his head and said: "I am happy that you do so. I'll too. It's a promise."

Hua Cheng returned: "And I believe you." Then he continued: "Your Highness, I am your most devoted believer. Never forget that and the promise you just made." He continued kissing away the tears rolling down Xie Lian's face.

END

... of this chapter.

[Only two more chapters and then the main story will be over!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 374 4
stories,au,post canon, just stories for characters that we love I just want them to be happy is that too much to ask?
395 83 25
ONC 2024 ENTRY |ONC 2024 LONGLISTER| The holidays are over but the murders aren't. *** Deep in the city of Ikoyi, blood has become a daily alarm. Wi...
23.5K 1.2K 6
Pang needs help with his homework. Wave is recruited to help.
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...