Never Too Late✅

By Jilyol

Status: Completed Started: October 11th, 2020. Finished: June 22nd, 2021. Dr Juhi used to be Dr Shashank's pr... More

The Characters
✳Chapter 1
✳Chapter 2
✳Chapter 3
✳Chapter 4
✳Chapter 5
✳Chapter 6
❇Chapter 7
❇Chapter 8
✳Chapter 9
✳Chapter 10
✳Chapter 11
✳Chapter 12
✳Chapter 13
✳Chapter 14
❇Chapter 15
❇ Chapter 16
❇Chapter 17
❇Chapter 18
❇Chapter 19
❇Chapter 20
❇Chapter 21
❇Chapter 22
❇ Chapter 23
❇ Chapter 24
❇Chapter 25
✳Chapter 27
✳Chapter 28
✳Chapter 29
✳ Chapter 30: The Finale 🤧🌹

❇Chapter 26

154 9 19
By Jilyol

Creatively, I'm stuck in this book. If you comment well then maybe it will build extra interest in me ♥. 

Disclaimer: Any medical information I type here is FAKE. I haven't studied medicine yet so I have no idea 

~~~~~

Two days later, 

Shashank, Anjali, Vardhaan and the baby arrived in Manchester in the morning. Dr Sapphire called Dr Juhi to give her opinion on the case of Shashank's granddaughter.

She was sensitive enough not to mention the name of the child. She didn't want to cause Juhi any stress.

The plan you have for the surgery is perfect. I would like to be there because my speciality is neurological ~~~ Juhi says.

Are you sure? Don't you have a lot of work? ~~~ she asks.

I do but this is more important. She's just a baby. ~~~ Juhi says.

Okay, you can stay in my cabin for now. ~~~ Sapphire says. 

Call me when you need me. ~~~ Juhi says. 

She walked to the office.

----------

Anjali went to her father's hotel room to talk to him. She was impatient and wanted to know when they would go and see the doctor. 

She knocked and he opened the door for her. 

Hey dad, when are we going to the hospital? ~~~ she asked. 

Dr Sapphire has said that the surgery would happen today. ~~~ Shashank says.

I would tell them to prepare everything then. ~~~ she says.

I know you are scared but have faith in God. ~~~ Shahshank says. 

I will try to dad, let's go. ~~~ Anjali says. 

Shashank wears his jacket and leaves his room. They make their trip to the hospital.

 ----------

In Mumbai, Ishani sat beside her boyfriend Siddhant at their break. 

Dr Siddhant: I am worried about Dr Anjali's child.

Dr Ishani: I pity the child but Dr Anjali deserves all the pain she is going through now. 

Dr Siddhant: Why would you say that? 

Dr Ishani: She put Dr Juhi in a lot of pain her last days here. 

Dr Siddhant: It doesn't mean that she should be put in so much pain. 

Dr Ishani: You are right but Juhi shouldn't be separate from the person she loves. 

Dr Siddhant: Who are you talking about? 

Dr Ishani: Just forget it. We have to go back for surgery. 

Dr Siddhant: You can't just start saying something and then stop. 

Dr Ishani: It is not my place to say it. 

She walks away. 

----------

They arrived at the hospital and the surgery was already prepped. 

Dr Shashank spoke to Dr Sapphire about the procedure and she assured him that everything would go well. Dr Sapphire started the surgery and the family sat at the waiting room praying. 

In Doctor Sapphire's cabin, Juhi was getting bored and restless. 

Hey Juhi. ~~~ Dr Prem entered the office. 

She smiled and went to hug him. 

What's up, sweetheart? ~~~ she asked him. 

I am missing you in this hospital. ~~~ he pouts. 

You will be fine without me. Prem, I am bored. ~~~ she says.

Let's take a walk around the hospital. ~~~ he suggests. 

Okay, how is Lata? ~~~ she asks him. 

She is pregnant and hormonal. ~~~ he says. 

You are silly. Don't say that about your wife. ~~~ she hits his head. 

I can't wait for the babies to pop out. ~~~ he says.

You better just enjoy the few hours you can sleep. ~~~ Juhi says. 

You are right. ~~~ they walk out of the cabin. 

He hugged her as they walked. They were walking through the corridor to the waiting room.

You are silly you know. ~~~ she laughs. 

What? It's not my fault that you have a wonderful body to hug. ~~~ he says. 

I am going to tell Lata that you have started to disturb me. ~~~ she laughs. 

But Juhi. ~~~ he squeaked

But Prem. ~~~ she mimicked him.

 Shashank and Anjali recognized her voice. They lifted their head and saw her in the embrace of Prem. They were arguing lovingly. She still dressed the same way. She was the same Juhi. Is she?

Juhi! 

She heard Anjali call her name. She stopped and stared at them. In front of her, Shashank, Anjali and Vardhan. Prem noticed that Juhi was shocked. He tapped her and asked if she's fine. She nods. 

Dr Shashank walks to her and hugs her.  

I have looked everywhere for you. ~~~ he says. 

My Juhi, I love you so much. I didn't think I would meet you again. ~~~ he rested his forehead on hers. His tears dripping down. Juhi couldn't control herself. 

Anjali approached her and asked for forgiveness. 

I have moved on with my life. ~~~ he pushed Dr Shashank away and pulls Prem away. 

They entered the closest empty room. She falls on the floor crying. 

Prem didn't understand what was going on but he just hugged his friend. 

Dr Shahshank was outside the door. He opened the door and turned on the lights. 

Please, let me talk to her in private. ~~~ he says.

Why should I? Your presence is bad. ~~ Prem says. 

Just let me talk to her. ~~~ Shashank says. 

No.~~~ Prem says.

Who are you? Let me ... ~~~ he was interrupted.

He is my boyfriend and I don't want to talk to you. ~~~ Juhi says. 

Juhi cleaned her tears. She left the room with Prem.

__________

Dr Shashank returned to his daughter and her husband. They waited in front of the Operation Theatre. Anjali could see that her father was sad. She excused herself and went to look for her ex-best friend

She entered Dr Sapphire's cabin. Juhi was checking her important e-mails on the laptop. 

He loves you, you know right? ~~~ Anjali asks. 

I know, Prem is a wonderful man. ~~~ she says. 

I am not talking about that. I am talking about the man you are madly in love with. ~~~ Anjali says. 

You are wrong. ~~~ she says. 

No, I was an idiot years ago and I separated you. I am sorry. He has suffered all these years, please talk to him. ~~~~ Anjali says. 

She leaves Juhi alone. Dr Sapphire pages Juhi to assist her in the surgery. The surgery was successful. 

Dr Juhi goes to the private bathroom to freshen up. He follows her there. 

So you still have this habit of humming in the bathroom. ~~~ he says.  

She turned and was shocked to see him. She quickly wore her robe. 

What are you doing? This is an invasion of privacy. ~~~ she says. 

He pulls her to his body and kisses her. 

Shashank stop. ~~ she moaned into the kiss. 

He didn't pay attention to her and continued. 

I missed you so much. ~~ he kisses her neckline. 

This is wrong. ~~~ she pushes him.

Why did you leave me? ~~ he asks. 

We are not meant to be together. ~~ she says.

That is bullshit. ~~ he says.

Shashank, please go and to meet your family. Leave me alone. ~~~ she says.

You are my family. I love you. ~~ he says. 

🔅I hope you liked it. What are your thoughts?

 🔅I like that Anjali apologized but is it enough?

 🔅Juhi loves Shashank why is she pushing him away? 

I have updated now, I don't know how frequently I will update but check you Tre Donne and Chandramukhi, I update those throughout the week at least before I lose my creativity with it.

Like always vote, comment and recommend♥💖🔅... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 820 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
118K 5.3K 32
This story in based on the series #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani and it is completely my imagination. So I'm going to jump directly to a phase where #Sha...
246K 8.9K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
512K 20.5K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...