❇Chapter 22

I have no idea and I am too stressed to try to remember the timeline of the story 😪.

****

Two days later.

The Award Day.
(6 pm)

Dr Juhi and Shashank dressed up and got prepared for the award. They were both going to get awards and Juhi was going to make a speech since she is the face of the award.

Dr Juhi: Are you ready?
Dr Shashank: Yes, I am. You look like a Queen.
Dr Juhi: Oh, I am a Queen.
She kissed his neck.
Dr Shashank: Let's go downstairs.

Dr Shashank held her hand and they walked down the stairs together. The paparazzi were taking pictures of them. Juhi's silver dress was winning hearts. She did look like Royalty. Dr Shashank was looking like a million bucks with his Versace suit and his hair styled.

They entered the hall together and all eyes were on them

Dr Juhi: I am starting to feel weird.
She whispered.
Dr Shashank: Don't, you are beautiful.
Dr Juhi had to go in the stage.

I will like to welcome all the distinguished guests and thank you for blessing us with your presences. Today is an award show to celebrate the people in medicine that have made an impact this year.  But first, let's have a moment of silence for all the people who have been lost this year.

* moment of silence*

Thank you. Now, I will call on the host to take over.

She got off the stage. She was going to sit down with Dr Shashank when one of the organizers held her hand. They needed to take some pictures. When she was dining. She went to sit with her Shashank.

Dr Juhi: I was missing you.
Dr Shashank: It was just a few minutes.
They smiled at each other.
They turned to talk to the other people in their table.

Dr Shashank was called on the stage to talk about his brain tumour.

You know God is so funny at times. He said, " Ahh Shashank, you are a neurosurgeon so take this brain tumour". I hadn't noticed that I wasn't doing so good, I was too involved in my work. I was performing surgery and I broke down. But when God brought my solution to me.

He brought my most beautiful, my special, my favourite student to me Dr Juhi. She is the Goddess that healed me. I am grateful for every single worker at Sanjivani who stood and prayed for me. I realised how loved I am. Thank you.

He came down from the stage.

Mumbai.