The Avenger they didn't know...

Por ScarlettStories2

You are Tony Starks hidden daughter, you've always been kept out of the spot light your entire life, you were... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Seventeen

1.6K 46 0
Por ScarlettStories2

Your POV

It's Monday, Its been a little over a week since we were in Siberia and... its been 4 days since me and Bucky kissed. We haven't spoke much since then because everyone has been on a lot of missions also I've still been hiding in my room, but coming out occasionally so no one worries about me. I decided to go back to school today, I think a week off was good enough. I got ready and headed out to the lounge. 

No one was here, great how am I supposed to get to school. "Morning Y/N." a voice said coming from behind me making me jump. I turned around. "Oh my god Mr Fury you made me jump." I said. He gave a slight chuckle, "Everyone's out on a mission." He stated. "I guessed that." I replied. "Your dad has informed me of your powers. Perhaps you could put them to you use and join the Avengers." He said. I shook my head, "As much as that sounds great, I don't really want to do that." I replied, he gave me a funny look, "Can I ask as to why the hell not?" he asked. "They have Wanda, they don't need me. I don't feel comfortable enough going out into the field, I'm still processing my mothers death and it still haunts me." I honestly replied. He nodded his head, "Alright, I respect your decision but if you ever change your mind, don't be afraid to call me." He said and left the room. Right I've got to go to school, I think I know my way by foot, but If I'm gonna walk there, I'd have to go now, Luckily I don't want breakfast. 

I ran out the compound and began walking to school. After a 20 minute walk, I managed to make it in time.  I walked into the school and headed to my locker, crap I forgot Peters locker was next to mine. I quietly walked past him and opened my locker. "Oh hey Y/N." Ned said. "Hi Ned." I replied. "Where you been? We missed you, right Peter?" he said again nudging Peter "Oh uh yeah." Peter said, not making eye contact. "I've not been very well, all better now." I replied closing my locker. "I'll see you later Ned, Bye." I said and walked off. We had gym first, lovely. I never used to like sports, but now I can actually do them without dying after 5 minutes, it was scary. I headed to the changing room and changed into my PE uniform. "Oh hey Y/N." Mj said. "Hey." I replied. "Where you been? Peter won't tell us anything." She said again. "That's cause Peter is an idiot." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" She asked, "Oh nothing, just been sick that's all." I replied, downside to living with the Avengers, you can't tell your friends anything. "Well, we're glad your back" She said with a smile. I smiled back, "Thanks Mj." I replied. "Alright ladies, out into the gym now." The teacher said and we made our wait out into the gym. 

It's mixed gym so the boys are here too, great. Mj went to Ned and Peter. "Aren't you coming over here Y/N?" Mj asked. "I'm good thanks, I'll stay by myself." I replied. "Okay, what did Peter do?" She asked. I stayed silent. "Peter what did you do?" Mj asked, he also stayed silent. "Did he break you and your boyfriend up? Is that why you've been gone a week?" Flash asked now including himself into the conversation. "What boyfriend?" Mj asked. "Dude with the metal arm that was at her party." He replied. I could hear people starting to whisper throughout the gym. "So did Peter break you two up? cause its obvious Peter likes you." Flash said again. First of all I cannot even expose that Bucky and I aren't together but second of all, Peter likes me? was never obvious to me. I was literally speechless I didn't know what to say. Mj walked up to me. "Are you okay?" she whispered. "I'm fine!" I accidentally shouted, people began to stare. I sighed, "No peter didn't break me and Bucky up , Peter is just an ass, and Flash stay the fuck out of other peoples businesses." I accidentally said, He was annoying me so much that it just slipped out. At least it was just words that slipped out and I didn't accidentally throw him across the room, that would raise some questions I'm not prepared to answer yet. "Alright ladies and gentleman lets get back to the lesson shall we, or do I need to call home?" A teacher said walking up to us. "I just need a minute." I said and ran out the gym and ran out into the corridor. 

I started breathing heavily again, why here? Ugh. Maybe I wasn't ready to come back to school. I slid down the wall trying to catch my breathe and sat on the floor. A figure appeared next to me and sat next to me, it was Mj. "I'm sorry." She said, "W..what f..for?" I asked, still struggling to breath. "Okay this is more important, are you okay?" She asked, I nodded "Okay uh, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out." She said panicking a little. My breathing relaxed ."Okay I'm okay now thanks, what are you sorry for?" I asked. "For making you lash out." She replied. I shook my head, "It wasn't you, it's been stressful the past week, I wish I could talk about it but I can't its Avenger stuff." I replied. She nodded, "Wait so you're an avenger?" she asked, I shook my head and laughed, "Definitely not, but I got dragged into something that scarred me." I replied, "Oh okay, since you can't talk about it lets talk about something else. This Bucky guy, how long have you guys been together?" She said. I laughed, "We're not actually together. Just at my party Flash was making me uncomfortable so Bucky came to my rescue and told Flash he was my boyfriend." I replied, she laughed. "That's pretty funny, but do you like him, Bucky?" She asked, my face went a little red, "Oh my god you do." She squealed. "What's he like?" She asked. "He's really nice and caring and always makes me special. See this necklace." I showed her the necklace he got me, "He got me this for my birthday, but he was too shy to give it to me in front of everyone so he gave me it secretly." I said, she had a huge smile on her face, "Awww that's so sweet, so your definitely not together?" She said. I shook my head, "Definitely not." I replied. "Does Peter know that?" She asked. "He does but why does that matter?" I replied. "He cares for you Y/N, is that why you two aren't talking." she said. "He does not and he proved that last weekend, look I can't talk about this, can we just go back to gym?" I asked and stood up, she nodded and we made our way back to gym. 

The day felt like it dragged on forever and it's only lunch. I sat on a different table by myself and I didn't plan on eating so I decided to just go on my phone. There was a message from Bucky.

*Text messages between Y/N and Bucky Barnes*

Bucky: Hey Doll, where are you? We came back from a mission and you disappeared.

You: Hey Bucky, I'm at school sorry, should have left a note but Nick Fury distracted me before I left.

Bucky: Didn't know you were ready to go back to school, but glad you're safe. Also what did Nick Fury do?

You: Asked me if I wanted to be an Avenger but I said no.

Bucky: Oh okay, I feel like he should have known that before hand.

You: Yeah. 

Bucky: How did you get to school?

You: Walked.

Bucky: Must of been tiring 😴

You: It was boring, I'll give you that 😂

Bucky: Want me to pick you up?

You: Sure

Bucky: Okay, I'll pick you up later then.

You: Thanks Bucky

Bucky: No problem Doll

"Someone looks happy." Mj said sitting opposite me. "Jesus, you made me jump." I replied. "Sorry." She said laughing. "How come your not sat with Ned and Peter?" I asked. "I couldn't leave my best friend sat here alone." She said. "Aw thanks." I replied. "So who were you texting? Was it Bucky?" She said while making kissy faces at me. "Stop that."  I laughed, "But yeah, he's picking me up after school." I replied. "Aw how sweet. Has your dad noticed anything going on between you two?" She asked, I laughed, "He's completely oblivious." I replied and we laughed. "Anyway, you got your eye on anyone?" I asked her. "Since you spoke about Bucky, I do have my eye on someone but I don't think they like me back." She replied, "Oh my god who is it?" I asked, She turned and looked at the table where Ned and Peter were, she then turned back to me. Peter. "Oh." Was all I could say. "Like I said, he doesn't like me back so-" she said before I cut in. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." I said, she gave me a weird confused look. "Maybe just go talk to him." I said. "Now?" She asked. "What's the worse that could happen?" I replied. "Okay." She said. "Okay wasn't actually expecting you to do it. But good luck." I replied. "You're coming with me." She said grabbing my arm and pulling, "This is kidnapping." I said. We reached the table with Ned and Peter. "Hi Mj, Hi Y/N." Ned said, "Hi Ned." I replied. "Dude, you could at least say Hi." Ned said nudging Peter. "Hi Mj." He said bubbly. "What about Y/N." Ned added. "It's okay Ned, I don't know if you could force him to say hi anyway, maybe if my dad was here.." I said. "You think your funny." Peter spoke up. "I didn't say a joke but okay. I'm not here to argue with you anyway, there's more important things, Mj." I replied, letting Mj take over. "Peter, I've liked you for a while now, and I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go on a date with me?" She awkwardly said but it was kinda cute. Peter looked shocked. "You like me?" He said innocently. Mj nodded. "I like you too, I didn't think you'd like me back." he said. "So will you go on a date with me?" She asked again. "Yes of course." He replied. They just stared at each other smiling. "As much as I'd love to be here longer, I'm gonna go sit back at my table, Bye Mj, Bye Ned." I said and went back to my table. 

Finally it was the end of the day, I walked outside of school and waited for Bucky. "Hi." Someone stood next to me. I turned to see Peter, I decided just to ignore him. "Thanks for getting Mj to talk to me, she told me you said that she should." he said again. "I did it for Mj's benefit not yours." I said still not looking at him. "Look, I'm sorry for what happened in Germany. I just want us to go back to normal again." He said. "That might be hard since I still have powers." I said. "I didn't mean to say I liked you better without powers." he replied. "Then why did you say it Peter?" I said turning to him. "I don't know." He said looking down. 

I heard a car pull up in front of us. "Hey doll." Bucky called out. I just left Peter stood there and got in the car. "You alright?" Bucky asked. "Mhm." I said and he started to drive. After 5 minutes he pulled into a park and stopped the car. "Why are we here?" I asked. "I think we should have a talk." He said getting out the car, he ran to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and he took my hand and we began to walk. We walked in silence for a few minutes before Bucky spoke. "So what's going on. I can tell you need to talk, so I brought you here, I go here when I need to the think." He said, and he was right I did feel like talking. "There's too much going on in my brain at once." I said. "Right, lets start with one thing at a time." He said. "So, we have my mom's situation. I still can't get the image out of my head. It just hurts and sometimes it feels like I can feel her pain. I also think about my dad, how he was there and witnessed it first hand, that just breaks my heart." I said. "I wish... I wish  I stopped it happening.." Bucky said. I stopped walking and turned to him. "Oh Bucky, you had no idea, please don't put that on your conscious." I replied. "I know doll... just wish things were different." He said. "Me too. I miss her." I said and we started walking again. 

"What else is on your mind?" he asked. "Today actually, at school it was different." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "Well.. It was strange not talking to Peter. Poor Ned and Mj have no clue what happened also they can't really know cause it will bring up too many secrets, like Peter being Spiderman and me having powers, the whole fight thing with everyone." I sighed. "Gym was our first lesson and that's kinda where thing's started. It didn't exactly help Flash thinking he can bring him self into the situation." I said. "That's the creepy guy from the party right?" He asked. I nodded my head, " Mj walked up to Ned and Peter as we walked into the gym and she asked if I was going with her and I said no, then she asked what Peter did and neither of us would talk. Then flash asked if Peter 'broke' us up cause apparently it was obvious that he liked me? I don't see it... " I said but Bucky interrupted me, "It was obvious but go on." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Anyway then Mj came up to me and asked if I was okay, I said I was fine then I kinda shouted that Peter didn't 'break' us up and that he was just an ass and I told Flash to stay the fuck out of other peoples businesses." I said and Bucky started laughing, I shook my head and laughed. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but you calling him an ass is funny." he said. "It's fine, it is funny." I replied. "What happened after that?" He asked. "A teacher came up to us and said to get back to the lesson, but I started to have a panic attack and ran out." I replied. Bucky stopped us walking and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry doll." he said kissing my head, "It's fine, Mj came out and calmed me down." I replied. "Well if I ever meet her I'll thank her." he said pulling away from the hug and holding my hand again and we continued walking again.

 "Oh also, I played match maker today so I guess there was an upside to today." I said. "What did you do?" He said smiling. "Well Mj said she liked Peter and wasn't sure if he liked her back but I know he likes her back, I didn't tell her that but I convinced her to talk to him." I said. "And?" he said. "She dragged me with her, totally wasn't awkward, and she said to him that she liked him and asked him out." I replied. "Aw sweet, did he say yes?" Bucky asked. "Yeah, he was just shocked that she liked him back." I said laughing. "He was talking to you before you got in the car, what was that about?" He asked. I sighed, "He tried to apologise for the way he was in Germany." I replied, "Let me guess , you didn't let him?" he asked. "I need time, there's part of me that wants to forgive him but I'm stubborn so the other part of me says 'no not yet'." I replied. "I get that, also if you weren't being stubborn, I'd think there would be something wrong with you. "He joked and laugh. "Wow." I replied laughing. 

 "Since where here, there anything else you want to talk about?" I said. "We can talk about how pretty you are." He said , my cheeks went red, "No, but seriously though. You can trust me." I replied. "I trust you doll, you know that. There's just nothing you don't already know." he gave me a reassuring smile. "Although I do have one thing I wanna ask you." He said. "Sure, what is it?" I asked turning to him. "Be mine." he said. I'm sorry did I hear him correctly? My heart started racing. "W..w..what?" I said a little shaky. He moved closer to me. "Y/N... Be mine."  He said again. "B..but." I said and he cut me off. "Do you want to be with me?" He asked. "Yes." I responded. And with that he kissed me. I have never felt so nervous but happy at the same time, this man made me feel so special, I had never wanted anything more than Bucky, and now he's mine. We both pulled away from the kiss a little breathless, "We can keep this between us if you want, I don't mind as long as your mine." He said smiling. I smiled back, "That sounds good to me." I replied. "You make crazy Stark." He joked pulling me into a hug. "Don't forget to watch what your thinking around Wanda." I said laughing. "You have a very good point." He said squeezing me while laughing. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...