My best friends husband

By shyannesmithh

Los Santos a place for celebrities and aspiring celebrities but that's not the case for Rose she is hopeful i... More

North Yankton
Sandy Shores
The Lost MC
Did someone say yoga?
The affair
We are back baby!
Lester my old friend
Second thoughts
FIB raid
Back home
Home is where the heart is
If you leave me now
I love you
Planning the big one
Authur note
Long lost brother
Dave Norton
Tanisha Jackson
Solomon Richards
The Big Score PART 1
The Big Score Part 2
Author note

Taking care of business

193 2 0
By shyannesmithh

✨Michaels POV✨
I wake to the in shining and the birds singing like I'm in a movie but I'm snapped back to reality when i find my arms empty i fling my arms across the bed "I must have dreamt it" i say to myself my bedroom door opens "Dreamt what?" I see Rose and instantly sit up "I thought i dreamt you came back" i chuckle "No I'm real" she giggles "Oh and i brought breakfast" she says as she raises the tray in her hands "Shouldn't i be the one who makes you breakfast?" I smile at her "You can do it next time" she says putting the tray on the bed i see choc chip pancakes, fresh fruit and coffee "God you know me so well" smile.

We finish breakfast and shower as I'm brushing my teeth my thoughts take over no more looking in the mirror and visioning Rose, she really here in person and I'm so grateful for that. I'm in love but we haven't actually said it to each other i guess we both just wanted to be sure. I look over to Rose who is looking in the mirror doing her hair i walk behind her put my arms around her gently putting my hands on her belly and kiss her neck "You know how beautiful you look right now" she smiles and rolls her eyes "I look a mess my hair isn't done and i have bags under my eyes" I scoff at her.

My phone starts ringing i take it out of my pocket to look at it. Incoming call Trevor i just stare debating to answer it or not "You should answer that" Rose tells me while finishing her hair. I nod and walk out the bathroom.

"Whats up T?"
"Mikey, how are ya buddy?"
"Couldn't be better, everything all good with you?"
"Yeah... yeah i just need your help with something real quick"
I roll my eyes "Nothing with you is ever quick with you. Where are we meeting?"
"Meet me at the club in 30 minutes"
"Ok buddy see you a while"
End of phone call

"Everything all good?" I turn to see Rose "Oh yeah, T just needs my help with something" she nods "Then go help him" she smiles "Are you sure? I could stay here with you" she cuts me off "I'll be fine, if i get lonely I'll call Manda or Frank. Now get dressed and go" she ushers me into the bedroom "Are you sure?" "Yes for fuck sake" she laughs i get changed into a trench coat and some dark jeans with boots. I give Rose a kiss on her cheek "I'll be back before you know it".

✨Trevor POV✨

"Where the fuck is mikey?" I ask myself "I don't know Trevor" Wade says "I was talking to MYSELF" i snap at Wade i sigh "Get out of here" i tell him just as he leaves Mikey walks through the door "Took your sweet time huh" he scoffs "I was making sure Rose was all good before i left or should i ask your permission for that?" He rolls his eyes "Don't get smart with me old man" he laughs "Your close to my age too" i stop to think "That is besides the point" i point at him "So why am i here?" I sit down at my desk and Mikey sits on the sofa.

"So i owe some Mexican guy a favour someone called Martin Madrazo" i explain "What did you do" Mikey asks me "Well i kinda beat up his son BUT it was his fault" i explain further "How can it be someone else's fault for YOU beating them up?" I'm getting impatient now "Are you going to ask questions or listen sugar tits" he gives me a death stare but doesn't say anything "So he says that his cousin is currently getting on a FIB plane to testify against him in court and he has some VERY important documents he wants" i see Mikey is interested now "Carry on" Mike gestures with his hand

"So you are going to shoot that plane down and I'm going to follow it on a bike, there will be a van equipped with a VERY heavy high powered rifle by the Galileo Observatory for you to use. I will be close by and follow the plane we will have earpieces to communicate with each other, after I retrieve the files you will destroy the van and i will take the files to Martin myself and meet up with you" Mike nods "Sounds good" he says "Good then lets go"

✨Roses POV✨

I'm sitting here flicking through the TV channels and there is absolutely nothing on just as I'm about to give up i see a documentary by Steve Haines is on, its all about LS i find it quite interesting he explains i go into the kitchen to myself a drink and grab some snacks. When i come back into the living room Steve it talking about the gangs i decide to sip on my drink he asks a gang member whats up and his reply was "Fuck you Steve Haines" i spat my drink out and start to laugh "I fucking hate the government" i say, the door knocks i get up to answer it.

I open the door and see Franklin "Whats up Frank" i pull him into a hug "I thought I'd just come by and see how you and Mike are doing" he returns the hug "Come in Mikes not here at the moment" i explains closing the front door "He's helping Trevor with someone I'm sure he wont be long" i smile Frank nods "Can i get you a drink? Anything to eat?" He smile and shakes his head "Motherly instincts kicking in already i see" i laugh "I guess so, come sit I'm just watching some bullshit on the TV" i explain.

"So how are things between you and Mike?" Frank asks me "Well i mean they are great but its confusing i guess" he looks at me weird "Why?" I sigh "Well we aren't really together i mean i love him i just haven't told him i guess I'm just waiting for the right time" Frank grabs my hand "Don't stress yourself over it, Mike loves you the day you decided to leave he left his wife because he chose you, he was so mad at himself for leaving you on that beach. I'm not sure about the whole story of you guys but i know you mean so much to him the both of you" Frank points to my belly i place my hand on my belly "Oh he's kicking, You wanna feel?" I see Frank is hesitant "Are you sure" he asks me i giggle "Yes" i grab his hand and place it on my belly to where the baby is kicking.

✨Trevors POV✨

"Alright Mikey I'm almost at the plane" i tell him speeding on my bike "Grab the documents and Go" Mike tells me "And down she goes" i shout "You get rid of the van and I'll tell you where to meet me once i return the documents" "Sounds good bud" Mikey says.

I drive to Mr Madrazo's ranch the guards search me and take weapons i have "Ahh Mr Phillips so good to see you" he smiles and holds out his hand "Likewise I'm sure" i say shaking his hand looking at his wife "Patrica get out of here, go get us some drinks and leave us to handle the business" the way this man talks to this beautiful women pisses me off i feel my blood boil, i notice a gun on the table "So is the job done?" He asks me snapping me out of the dark thoughts in my head "Yes all done you won't have to worry about your dark secrets" i smile "I'm an innocent man i assure you Mr Philips" he smiles leaning back "So innocent you wanted me to kill your cousin to get these" i slam the documents down on his coffee table he chuckles Patrica comes back with some Whiskey "Quicker next time" Martin snatches the glass out of her hands and spills it on himself.

He stands up "LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW" he screams at her "Martin i do believe that was your fault" he turns to me and Patrica looks at me with a worried face "MY FAULT? YOU SAY MY FAULT!" I nod "GET OUT" he shouts at me i simply stand up and rub my index finger along with my middle finger on my thumb making the gesture of money he laughs and decides to point a gun at me Patrica tries to stop him but he hits her and she falls to the ground "I don't like how you treat your wife" i growl at him "How i treat MY wife is none of your concern" i lunge at him and grab the gun off him i point it towards him the next 10 minutes is all a blind rage moment.

✨Michaels POV✨

Incoming call Trevor
"About time you called" i say
"Sorry Mikey change of plans meet me at abandoned cement works"
"Wait I'm confused"
"I'll explain everything once i see you"
"Ok I'm on my way"
End of phone call

I look around for a car to use since I'm far from home, i find a car parked up I decided to break into it and drive to the meeting place. It takes me around 20 minutes to drive there i text T to let him know I'm there but I don't get an answer. Guess I'm just going to be waiting.

2 hours later

I see a car pull up is that Martins car? Oh Trevor what did you do? The car pulls up and Trevor gets out "How come your in Martins car?" I say with a concerned look "Well things got a little out of hand and lets just say he was a little rude to me" i look at T with a puzzled face "What do you mean?" He walks around to the trunk "Well and before you get mad! He threatened me with a gun" i roll my eyes "So what did you do?" T opens the trunk "I kidnapped his wife" i walk off "Fucking unbelievable, I'm going back home to Rose" just as I'm about to get into the car "Oh yeah just one small problem with that" i look at Trevor "What does that mean?" I ask flinging my arms up "We can's show our faces in LS until i return his wife" he chuckles i walk right up to him "THIS is NOT funny T, you need to take her back to Martin, i need to get back to Rose she's been alone all day" i try too explain.

✨Roses POV✨

Me and Frank ordered food and watched a couple of films "So i have a question for you" i say turning to Frank "Shoot" he says "Have you ever been in love?" He takes a sip of his drink "I was, i was so in love with this girl we ad grown up together always together and one day we decided to try a relationship i done some dumb shit that she didn't agree with and she left me... for some doctor dude I didn't see her again for maybe 2 years and then before i met Mike she turned up at my door telling me shes getting married it broke my heart but if shes happy then I'm glad i just wish it could have been with me" i move closer to Frank and hug him he returns "Well you know its her loss, your not a gang banger anymore you are earning a lot of money even if it isn't legal but who cares you live life the way you want" he smiles at me and i smile back, my phone begins to ring i pick it up to check it.
Incoming call Mikey
"I'll put it on speaker" Frank nods
"Hey i was wondering what happened to you"
"Hey yeah sorry the job took longer then expected, how are you and baby?"
"We are good i have Frank here he came by to talk to you but you wasn't here so he's been keeping me company"
"Good he's a good kid"
"You are on loud speaker say hey Frank"
"Sup Mike"
"Hey Frank, i hope your looking after my girl"
"More like shes looking after me" Frank and Mike laugh
"Good good"
"So what time are you coming back?"
"Yeah... about that"
"Don't tell me something happened to Trev" i roll my eyes
"He actually stole the guys wife the guy we was doing the job for and now we can't show our faces in LS"
"Put Trevor on the phone NOW" i say angrily
"Ok" he sighs
"Hello?"
"Trevor fucking Phillips you return that women to her husband immediately!"
"Sorry no can do"
"What the fuck do you mean no can do?"
"Exactly what i said"
"I am a pregnant hormonal women you really do not want to make me angry right now"
"You should see the way he treats her like she's beneath him but she will be beneath me tonight"
"Trevor that's disgusting put her on the phone i want to talk to her"
"Ok"
"Hello?"
"I'm so sorry for my friend, are you hurt? Did he hurt you? If you want to go home i can come and get you"
"No no i am fine Trevor is a good guy but my husband will want me home soon I'll convince Trevor to take me back home"
"Please let me know if you need anything"
"Hey its Mike shes gone to clean i have no idea whats going on but i miss you already"
"I miss you too tell Trevor I'm going to kill him when i see him"
"I will i hope i come home soon"
I sigh "Me too Mikey call me tomorrow I'm just waiting for mine and Franks food"
"Ok be safe"
"You too bye"
End of phone call

I turn the Frank "What the fuck has Trevor done" i roll my eyes "Hey don't worry if you need company I'll stay" he smiles "That's sweet of you Frank I'll make up a bed for you" the door knocks "That must be food" i go to stand up "I'll get it, you relax" Frank tells me I don't argue i put my feet up Franks comes back with the food we eat, chat and laugh. Its late so we get ready for bed. Frank set up a bed in Jimmy's room i go to mine and Mikes bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 5
After the final GTA heist, the group mends their own ways until a suspicious act occurs. The three get back together but some closer than others. Mic...
12.3K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...
1.2K 46 11
BOOK THREE OF MOMMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL bonjour! a lovely getaway to Paris... but what could it bring for Bella and Trevor? criminal - britne...
2.8K 71 22
She's 24 while Michael is 48 year old and were once the couple that everyone tried to be.People would often call them the couple as the lovable yet...