Well known stranger (Fili lov...

By AMarie_Durin

What happens when Balin's daughter comes looking for him. Erudite wasn't always a family person but what happ... More

The First Sign [1]
Why Did You Lie? [2]
New Friends [3]
Time..... I need Time [4]
The Mystery Face [5]
Start of Something New [6]
Please Take My Hand [7]
Little Reminder [8]
This Isn't A Good Time [9]
Secret? Secret [10]
Trouble......Just A Little [11]
I Let That Slip [13]
Old Friend [14]
The Ball [15]
The News [16]
Mirkwood Fun? [17]
Why? [18]
I'm Not Joking [19]
This Can't Be [20]
You Can Go Back Home [21]
Nursery Time [22]
History [23]
New Guest [24]
Um Fili Help [25]
More Than Two Surprises [26]
Familiar Faces [27]
New Place New Helper [28]
I Dont Understand [29]
My Kids [30]
Final Chapter of my Life [31]

The Meeting [12]

1.2K 34 1
By AMarie_Durin

Its been a month since the incident. When Fili didn't have training, or practice. He was with me but that was when the sun was going down. Other than that I've been with Lilth. I've been telling or hinting stuff to her about Kili. She would always laugh when I said stuff about him. But I finally got her to meet up with him. Other than Lilth, I would meet up with Kili to tell him what Lilth said and when I told him about her finally meeting him. He looked like a kid that just got there first sword.

Last night Fili stayed, he was kinda drunk from staying out with the lads. I left after Thorin got sick and I helped Dwalin and my father take him home. Then I went home, Bofur came home and passed out on the floor. As I was about to get in bed, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Fili and his drunk self. He asked if he could stay here because he couldn't make it home. So I let him, since I stayed with him twice.

I rolled over hoping to find him still here, but I was wrong. I felt the bed a little bit, I only found a note. I opened my eyes but closing them from the bright light. I sat up and opened my eye once more, I read the note.

Dear love,

Sorry I had to run. Thorin and Dis were looking for me. I'll tell them Bofur brought me here because we were to drunk to find our way to my room. I'll see you later at dinner. I heard there's big news. Have a good day and don't get into trouble.

Love Fili

I smiled and got ready. I put on a white shirt topping it with a green corset. I put on black pants and then my thigh knifes, my belt with my sword. I braided my hair, leaving Filis braid woven in it. I grabbed my cloak and threw it on. I looked at the time.

"I'm late I'm late I'm so so so late." I ran out the door, running to the place were I'm meeting Lilth. As I made my way around the corner, I saw her looking at the dresses a dwarven woman was selling. I walked up to her, tapping her shoulder.

"Your late." She stated.

"Yes, yes I know, I know but I'm here arent I?" She nodded. "Okay we should get going, we need to meet Kili in a little bit." She took my arm and we walked.

"Were exactly are we meeting him?" She asked.

"The library."

"The library, why?" Now she was confused.

"Because no one will be in there, well maybe my dad but that's all. Why are you gonna kiss him or something and you don't want to books to see?" I laughed.

"What.....no....i... Well I wasn't thinking that, maybe a hug but no. It just sounded like a weird place to meet. And its in the palace, I've never been in there."

"Its okay, just breath it will go great and for the palace part. You will love it, its so beautiful!" I saw her nod, and we kept walking. After a few moments we came to the doors, stopped by two guards.

"I'm here to see prince Kili and my father, were heading to the library."Tthe guy held out his hand. I was confused "What?" I asked.

"I know your the daughter of a high official man, and I can let you in whenever you want. But her she's a commoner, you know the rules." He said.

"I know, I know but she's my friend please. I'll watch her like a hawk. Please please." I was using my puppy dog eyes. He sighed before opening the doors. We started walking to the library, we were there in seconds. It wasn't that far from the enterence. I opened the doors seeing Kili and my dad at the table. I grabbed Lilth's hand to ran over to them. I hugged my dad, when I let go I turned to see Kili introducing himself. I smiled to myself, while taking a seat.

I was helping my dad for the last twenty minutes translating stuff. Then Kili and Lilth walk up to us.

"Hey Erudite, were gonna go for a walk around the palace. I'm gonna show her around, we'll be back in time to let you guys get ready for the dinner tonight."

"So your stealing my date, that's what your saying." I joked.

"No, you'll have her back in time for the dinner."

"Wait who said I was bring her to dinner?" I asked, they both raised their hands. I laughed "Fine Kili, but only once okay. I might get in trouble for this."

"I'll let you sit by Fili!?" he said, I felt my cheeks get hot.

"No that would be suspicious. Plus she's my guest." They nodded and walked away. I sat back down. I saw my dad give me a big smile. "What dad?" I asked/

"Now, Kili, dear you know Thorin's trying to get one of then to get married to the princess of the Iron hills. Now he has no one." I gave him a confused look "Look you have Fili, now Kili is falling in love. Look I know you and Fili are dating so does Dis but no one else knows. We are waiting for you two to tell everyone. We won't say a word." I sighed.

"How did you know that?"

"You my dear should be sure of your surroundings a lot more." He laughed.

"Okay I will be from now on. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but its only been about a month now." He nodded and went back to work, as did I.

~~~~~~~Dinner Time~~~~~~~~

Lilth and I were dressed in two of my matching dresses. Her was purple and mine was red they had gold belts and long sleeves. They weren't to puffy but not to skinny either. My hair was still braided as the same as this moring , but Lilths was half up and half down. We where on our way to dinner.

"So you never told me, how did it go?" I asked.

"Great, I think we really could end you together!"

"Well that's good, anything else?"

"He told me he likes my beard, even though its just a little stubble on my jaw line. Ohh and also that he thinks I'm pretty and that he hopes to spend more time with me, to get to know me. From me and not you." She laughed.

"I would like that too, I also have my own love life too you know!" I realized what I said and hoped she wasn't listening.

"Really with who?" I sighed "Who is it? who is it?" She was poking me now.

"Promise not to tell a soul, even Kili?" She nodded. "Fili" I whispered to her, a big grin grew on her face.

"I knew it!" She shouted. "But I promise, best friend promise." She stopped holding out her pinky, I gave her my pinky too. Then kissed our hands, we laughed as always do then started walking again. We arrived at the dinning hall. We walked in and took our seats.

"Who is that?" Thorin asked.

"This is my good friend Lilth, you did say I could bring a friend to any dinner I wish. So I won't be the only female."

"Who is her father, mother?" He asked, at this Lilth stood from her chair.

"My mother and father died fighting along side of the king of the Iron Hills in battle. I moved here to find a better life for myself. I lived with the black smith, I help him with orders and stuff like that. He's not much of a great communicator." She said.

"I'm sorry, I do know you have a great friend there. My nephews really enjoy her, and I always hear great things. What do you look at her as?" I smiled at his words, Lilth took my hand before speaking.

"Honesty I look at her as a sister, and Balin as a father they have always been there for me since I've been here. That's been about almost three and a half months. Their the best thing that's happen to me." Okay now I'm tearing up.

"Well than we, all shall look at you as Balin's daughter now." Lilth sat back down and we started to eat. Lilth and I hardly ate any meat. Most of the men looked at us weird and we just laughed at them.

"Well sis, it looks as if someone's eyeing you." I poked her, she chuckled a bit.

"Thanks but what are you thinking about? Usually you talk with your mouth full of food. This was the first thing you said to me tonight."

"Nothing, not much to say." I lied, I wanted to know why Thorin said that. Why was he in a good mood? Is that even Thorin? I thought. I heard someones chair go a crossed the floor, as if the stood. I heard there voice shout.

"Okay everyone I have something to say." I heard Thorins voice. "In about a month the King from the Iron Hills will be here, we will have a ball. His daughter and son will be coming as well. I hope too see all of you there, including you Lilth. I'm done, I'm heading to my room. You all may stay and drink as you wish. I should be back later." With that he started walking out. 'Nows my chance to ask him' I thought. I got up and got out without anyone noticing. I started running after him.

"THORIN!" I shouted, he stopped dead in his tracks and turned to see who it was. I stopped running and walked to him. "I have a question."

"Okay go."

"Okay well so, why did you say that to Lilth. Actually why were you so nice. Not to be mean but your usually an --"

"Ass?" He cut me off.

"No not that your usually a jerk, but that works to."

"Okay first Balin is happy and I know he cares about her and you. Also I've seen you with her joking and smiling. And I know Balin loves seeing you happy, so I wasn't going to mess that up for him. Also I know your fisty and we would have had a big fight, and I didn't want that."

"Ohh okay, well I guess I'll see you later. I'm dying to get a drink." He nodded and went away. I returned to find everyone drinking. Lilth was already waisted, and as was Kili.

Fili walked over to me and handed me a drink. I drank it in a second. "You want another one?" I nodded. After about five more ales, I was tipsy. Thorin came back and was drinking with my uncle and father. It looked like they were talking, but I didn't want to bother them. I felt hands come around my waist and pull me out of the room. Then I was picked up bridal style. I looked up to see Fili. I laughed into his chest. Okay maybe I was drunk, no more in between. I knew what was going on and I remember where I was.

Fili opened up his door, and walked inside. He threw me down on the bed and walked back to lock the door.

Next thing I know were both under dressing each other. I didn't know whether it was wrong or not but I wasn't going to stop it. I didn't want too, I was ready for it. Okay yes I was maybe three drinks away from being drunk but I knew I would remember this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
156K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...
124K 4.7K 21
They have reclaimed their homeland after battling the mighty beast that dared to take it from them sixty years ago. And now an even greater threat ma...
10K 403 22
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...