My bully loves me

By Princessbre2014

Star Price is a nerd, people walk all over her making fun of her. She gets bullied a lot, and doesn't help wh... More

Insults
Sad....Depressed
Moving Day
Living in the hood
It was all a dream.

Home Sweet Home

884 18 1
By Princessbre2014

When I woke up I was in a bed and I wasn't dream. I hope not. "Hello, Sara!" I yelled. Maybe she's not real. Maybe if I just pinch myself I will awake and them fly home. I heard a door opened and I closed my eyes. Whispering please, tell me I am home please over and over. Arms wrapped around me.

"You are babe you are no one will hurt you again I promise." I heard Mike whispered and I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his neck.

"Mike please tell me I am not dreaming." I whispered.

"Your not." He said.

"Home sweet home right." I asked.

"Right, I missed you so much I wish you never left." He said. The door opened before I could say anything, and me and Mike were just starring at each other.

"Star honey can I talk with you." Sara asked. I nodded.

"Can it be here." I asked looking up from Mike.

"Sure I wanted to say that I want to adopt you." She said.

"I don't want to move away from this family especially not Mike." I said.

"I know I am buying a house here have my stuff shipped here. I was offered to work here anyway and I think it would be fun." She asked.

"I would love too, but I don't know." I said.

"Look you can't stay here. Your still Sixteen and they don't approve you being here. Even though they are a family but with someone you like that's just not going to cut it. The house is across the street." She said.

"Do it. It is better than living with a stranger plus I can come over." Mike said.

"Okay I will." I said.

Six years later I have a family, married, and a lawyer. My mom (Sarah) and Mikes mom kept Grant (boy 2 year old.), Pheobe (girl 3 yrs. old), Sammy (boy 3 yrs. Old), and Cecelia (girl three months). While me and Mike go to work. He became CEO of a huge company. My life couldn't be any better.

The End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...