Park Jimin's Return (sequel t...

By yuuki_shou

The forgotten that had returned. He who was improving. Old wounds re-opened. And a girl who can stop it all... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch.2
A/N
ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
A/N [IMPORTANT]
ch.12
Ch. 13
HAPPY 2 MILLION READS
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
News!!!
Schedule
Ch. 18

Ch.17

4.8K 270 188
By yuuki_shou

A/N: Sorry in advance if there are grammatical error, hope you enjoy reading  =^● ⋏ ●^=

Sun Mi 

The class ended and as we were fixing our things I felt someone tap me. I turned around to saw Taehyung with an apologetic look. My face softened seeing how his guilt was showing so much in his face. 

"uhhh...can I...have a bit of your time?" Taehyung asked.

I caught a glimpse of Jimin glancing at us making me laugh in my head. I turned to Jimin which made him jump a bit while looking away quickly. 

I smiled, "You can go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Jimin. 

He was about to say something but just shrugged it off. He nodded and walked out of the room. 

"Let's go out." I told Taehyung after fixing my bag.

We walked to the hallway in complete silence. I noticed him fidgeting with his fingers as he walked with his face in a daze. 

'Looks like he changed so much compared to the time we were together. Although I'm not even sure if that's what you call dating.'

I was snap out of my thoughts when Taehyung spoke. 

"I'm  sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered. 

I looked up at him seeing his face in pain, his eyebrows furrowed and he was gritting his teeth. 

"I was wrong to act like that earlier...I just didn't like the idea of how Jimin was acting like he hasn't done wrong to you at all. Yo-you looked close so...I guess I..." 

Taehyung mumbled the last words making me miss what he said. I can see was more nervous than a while ago and It would be a lie if I said he doesn't look cute now. 

"I'm sorry I didn't hear what you last said." I tilted my head to get a better look at his face making him turn red. 

He flinched and started to panic. 

"I-...got je-jealous...a little..." 

I laughed seeing how I'm seeing an unusual side of him. It felt nice seeing him act like this since I feel like he's finally showing me sides of him he hasn't shown before. 

I smirked and thought of an idea. I feel bad doing this but seeing him react like this makes me want to tease him more. 

"Hmmmm...who was it again to suggest I keep on an eye Jimin?" I said pretending to think. 

"But!" he yelled suddenly surprising both of us. 

He pouted and sulked down. 

"It's not like I want you to hang out with him all the time....maybe...just from a far?" he mumbled. 

"Wouldn't that make me look like his stalker? Then, people would think I like him more. Do you prefer that?"

He looked surprised and opened his mouth to say something but just sighed. 

"I don't want that." he said still sulking. 

I was holding myself from cracking up seeing how looked like a kid who's candy just got stolen. 

"Don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine and to be honest, Jimin is really changing into a better person already. Isn't that a good progress? To tell the truth, when he first apologized to me, I didn't think he was sincere but as more time we hang out together, I can see how much he's changed. I would really like to help him continue going in the right path, so you have nothing to worry about him hurting me. Okay?"

He stayed silent for a while before responding an okay. 

We continued to talk more about the things we never had the time to catch up on as we walk. Taehyung told me he'd bring me home so we got to the parking lot and rode his car.  We were nearing the school gate when I noticed someone leaning on the wall outside. 

When we arrived at the gate, I was surprised to see who the person was. I told Taehyung to stop the car as I rolled my window down. I heard Taehyung clicked his tounge and scowled. 

"Jimin?" 

He looked up from his phone then turned to us. He tucked his phone in his pocket and stood up straight. He walked towards my window side with an expressionless face so I wasn't sure of what he was thinking at all. 

I was still in disbelief. 

'Was he waiting here all this time? But I clearly told him to go ahead a while ago, so why is he still here?' I thought.

"Have you been waiting all this time?" I asked checking the time in my phone. "It's been 30 minutes already." I continued. 

He sighed. "Exactly. Just how long were you two gonna talk anyway? 30 minutes is not short time you know." he said while running his fingers to his hair. 

I stared at him surprised by his response. I burst into laughter earning a confused look from Jimin.  

"Oi what are you laughing at. There's nothing funny from what I said you know." he said, sounding more confused. 

I was still laughing until my stomach was hurting. I didn't expect him to respond like that. The way he even said it seriously just made it more funny.

Once I calmed down from laughing I turned to look up at him. 

"I'm sorry. I just didn't expect you to say that. If you think 30 minutes is long then why didn't you just go home? I did told you to just go ahead right? Silly." 

I gestured him to go near and flicked his forehead which surprised him. He touched his forehead and stared at me shocked. I smiled at him making his cheeks turn a bit red. 

"Tch. What was that for idiot. Also, its gonna be night time before you reached your house. It's not safe at night especially at times like this you know." he said fixing his composure. 

"Hmmmm...if thats so then Taehyung can just bring me home you know. Since he has his car with him everyday." 

He stared at me then looked at the car as if not realizing it awhile ago. 

"Is that so...then I should just go. See you tomorrow." 

He turned around and was about to leave when I called out to him. 

"O-Oi! Don't leave!" I yelled making him turn his back to me.

I rolled up the window and turned to Taehyung and held his hand. 

"I appreciate you bringing me home but I feel bad just letting Jimin leave when  he waited all this time for me. So can I go home with him for today?" I looked at him with puppy eyes. 

He furrowed his eyes and glanced at Jimin from my back. 

He sighed. "Then just let him ride and I'll bring you both home. You live in the same block anyway right?" 

"It's fine, you don't have to do that. Your house is on the other direction from ours right? You'll get stuck on traffic if you don't go now since your house is pretty far. Besides our house is just 20 to 30 minute walk from here so I'd feel bad if you had to get home late because of us." 

He turned to the watch and groaned. 

"Fine, just be safe okay? Don't hesitate to call me if you run into any problems." he said while pinching his eyebrows. 

I smiled happily and nodded. 

I was about to go out when he held my wrist. 

"I forgot to tell you. Since my house is far from here, I decided to live on an apartment near hear. I'd be moving next week so I'm thinking maybe you can help me unpacking?" he asked. 

"Sure, it's no problem." I smiled. 

He smiled back and let go of my hand. I wore my bag and opened the door. 

Once I got out of the car I knocked on window. Taehyung rolled it down and asked what was it. 

"I'm glad we got talk to each other a while ago and thank you for worrying about me. Take care on your way back. See you tomorrow!" I cheekily smiled and waved a goodbye. 

He chuckled and said his goodbye before driving away. 

I then turned to Jimin and grinned playfully. 

"Hehe." I giggled.

He looked at me weirdly as if saying 'are you stupid' written on his face. 

"Why didn't you go with him? You know its faster and more comfortable to ride in the car than walk you know." he said sighing. 

I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms. 

"Hmph! I'm not so heartless to let someone walk alone when they waited 30 minutes for me you know." 

I pretended to sulk when I heard him chuckle. 

"Besides I have to buy dinner since its gonna be late once I arrive at home. You do know that I'm gonna be alone for 3 months you know since my parents aren't home." 

He hummed a response as we continue to walk. It was already 5:45 and the sky was getting darker. We were walking in silence while I kick some pebbles I see on the side. 

"It's fast how we're already graduating college you know. It felt just like last month when we met and now so many things had happened." I said while looking at the ground. 

Jimin stayed silent as we walked. I looked at him and saw his expression in pain. I turned back to look at the ground and continued to talk. 

"You know...there's no use regretting over things that happened in the past. Since it already happened, there's nothing much we can do about it. What we can do is just try to make up for all the mistakes we did and make sure to not make the same mistakes again." 

He clenched his fist without looking at me, he spoke.

"I'm sorry. I know what I did was unforgivable and Yoongi hyung is unreplaceable so..." he gritted his teeth and looked in pain as he mentioned Yoongi oppa's name. 

I stopped from walking, with him still turning his back from me, I continued to speak. 

"I know its very hard to forgive you for that and I'm not even sure if I can forgive you completely since it was a friend's life that was taken...." I said staring at the ground. I felt my tear building up and my voice was starting to quiver. 

"I'm s-" 

He was about to apologize again when I cut him off.

"but still!" I yelled. My whole body was shaking. I grabbed a bit from the end of his sleeves, my hand shaking. 

"It's not like its impossible to change right? I'm sure I'll be able to forgive you completely someday right? Since it's partly my fault too that Yoongi oppa died. If...if not for me..." I cried.

I wasn't able to hold it anymore when my tears started to run down my face. Although its been long since the incident happened, I still can't forget the way oppa's body fell on the ground and his blood on my hands. 

I cried louder, biting my lips trying to stop. I felt Jimin turn around and the next thing I knew, I was engulfed in a hug. My face was buried on his chest as he kept his arm tightly around me trying to calm me down. 

"It wasn't your fault so please don't blame yourself. It's my fault. Everything is my fault so please stop crying." 

Jimin spoke in the most gentlest and tender voice as he soothes me down. His voice with a hint of pain on it. I hugged him back and let the tears continue to fall. His warmth made me broke more into tears making me feel like all the burden I've been keeping inside was finally being lifted off. 

Jimin continued to hug me and console me with things how it wasn't my fault until I calmed down. He slowly brush my head as he hummed a song. I sniffed trying to compose myself back. 

It was weird how its always Jimin who sees me in this state when he was the cause of my misery before, although I don't hate this new side of him. I smiled while a warm feeling rose on my chest. I feel like I can speak what I want and let my guard down when I'm with Jimin and I don't understand why. He gives me a different comfort compared to when I'm with Taehyung. 

His soothing voice was calming and relaxing to the ears as he hummed a song. I was glad that it was a bit dark or else it'd be so embarrassing to see me in this state. 

"Have you calmed down now?" he asked gently still stroking my hair. 

I nodded slowly. He broke the hug and bent down to be in my same height. I thought that the hug was already the last unexpected thing he'd do but I was wrong. 

I flinched when he suddenly brought his hand on my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. I stared at him dumbfounded. 

He was staring at my face then my eyes as he continue to wipe my tears. 

"No more crying, okay?" he whispered in a gentle voice. 

His face was so near I felt my face heating up. I nodded slowly and sniffed. A small smile appeared on his lips as he stood up straight. 

"Like you said, there's no use of regretting over the past since we can't do anything about it anymore. So what we can do is make it up in the future. It's not like I'm in a hurry for you to completely forgive me, okay? So don't worry about it. I'm sure one day, we'll be able to accept the past and that'll be the reason of our strength to change into a better person." He said ruffling my hair. 

I hummed a response. 

"Okay then, shall we go? I'm sure you're hungry from all that crying. I'll eat with you so that you won't feel lonely." 

I chuckled and replied an okay. 

We continued walking in silence. I smiled to myself feeling finally relief that I was able to let out these feelings to someone else. 

"Also...I'm gonna say this one last time but...what happened isn't your fault you know. I'm sure Yoongi hyung would've felt the same so don't blame yourself. I may have done a lot of mistakes before but I promise you that I'll change for the better. I realized that being stuck in the past and continue to make mistakes I'd regret would just ruin my life." He said while looking the distance. 

He then turned to me with a smile. 

"So I hope you'll be able to trust me soon." 

I wiped my eyes and smiled back.

"I'll be waiting for you!" 

A/N:

HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND FOR THOSE WHO WISHED ME LUCK FOR MY EXAMS THANK YOU SO MUCH ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤⃛ . ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING TO MY SCHEDULE. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱ PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME TI'LL THE END AND FOR MY FUTURE BOOKS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND STAY SAFE    ꒰๑˃͈꒳˂͈๑꒱ノ*゙̥ 

COMMENT, FOLLOW, FAVORITE (*✧×✧*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
18.3K 694 62
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole, but everything is different now and he doesn't kno...
1.7K 63 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
86.5K 4.8K 50
Jimin goes abroad for a year but comes back completely different. -------------------------- ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ • Angst • Eating disorder • Self-harm • Su...