Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼choke me smp✼

23K 470 1.1K
By paulmccarpney

It was now Saturday and Clay and you still were in touch. You learned he played flag football, he lives in Florida, and he was a Minecraft god. He had challenged you to a duel, which you were going to do today.

Clay
SYLVIA!!!!

Sylvia
What do you want dumbass?

Clay
Let's do the duel!! NOW!!!

Sylvia
Okay. 😟

Clay
Do you have discord? We could call on it?

Sylvia
I do. Here's my account (your discord name and #)

You were finally going to hear his voice, and even scarier he was going to hear yours. You were kinda nervous. You didn't want to say the wrong thing.

Soon as you added him back, he called you. You stared at the phone letting yourself calm down. What was the big deal? You finally answered the phone.

You spoke up shyly, "Um, hello?" He could hear your shaky breath.

"Hi! Hey, are you ready?"

You took a moment to answer, clicking about on your computer.

You dragged the words out, "Juusst aaabooouuut."

__

You spawn into the world and saw his character. It was cute skin. You studied the details and colors through your screen.

His username was GlazedClay. You thought it was smart. (Y'know how you glaze pottery?) Meanwhile, your character was dumb looking. When Clay first saw it he wheezed almost to the point you thought he popped a lung.

Your name was sylvia_is_dead.

You chuckled, "Okay okay let me put on my actual skin."

You click off of the world and reselected your skin.

When you joined back he was gone. You asked him where he went but he didn't reply. You thought he probably already started.

So you sprint jumped over to the nearest tree and started punching it with your fist. You did this till you had 18 logs. You created planks so you had blocks for bridging or towering.

Then you created a pick, so you could get stone tools. Your character ran over to a cave you saw underground. You mined in there and created all your tools out of stone. You found enough iron for a chest plate and boots.

Following that, you set out to find Clay. He wasn't talking but for the occasional gasp or groan.

You decided to strike up a conversation, "So, what's your favorite block?"

He answered, "The clay block, it's like me but I'm hard. WAIT NO-"

He was cut off by your laughter. You could not believe he just said that. You snickered for a while till you didn't find it as funny.

His character finally showed up in the distance. He was also trying to find you. He had full iron. From that moment you knew he meant business.

You screamed, "HOW DO YOU ALREADY HAVE FULL IRON!"

He managed to speak through his wheezing, "I am just good like that."

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

He manically shouted, "CMERE SYLVIA! TIME TO DIE!" His evil laugh filled your ears.

You were being chased by this mad man. In an attempt to live you combat logged.

"PUSSY!" You heard him yell.

You rolled your eyes and came back. He had waited for you. You realized it was the worst idea to do a combat log. He hit you with his ax dealing 4 hearts. But you kept running, knowing your fate was near. You didn't want him having the satisfaction of winning so you ran up a mountain only to jump off.

"WHAAT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" He raised his voice from frustration.

You calmy explained, "So you wouldn't kill me."

He huffed into the mic.

__

Later you guys logged onto a different world. You wanted to play normal Minecraft with him.

Day 1: Both of you started mining just to get full iron so you were safe. Then you built a cute treehouse.

Clay was simply amazed by your architecture. You showed him around, then you got to the bedroom. The beds were next to each other. You started shifting in a cute manner. He just chuckled. It was dark so you went to bed in the game.

Day 2: Clay and you went to the nether and found the fortress fairly quick. You guys dominated the blaze and traded with the piglins. When you got back to the overworld you made a brewing stand. You brewed a lot of potions while Clay went mining for diamonds.

After a few days, you wanted more people to join your server. So you invited Maybelle and Winifred. Clay seemed excited to meet them, you could tell because his voice got more friendly. They excepted and you guys roamed the world.

This was Winifred's skin. Her username was chappedlips98

And Maybelle matched Winifred's skin with this one. Her username was shad0wbebe.

Clay greeted them, "Hi! I'm Clay!"

Winnie chirped, "Hello Clay, I'm CHOKE ME." She did a spin in the game.

Clay wheezed at the abrupt "CHOKE ME." You got the reference to Corpse. Her mask reminded you of Corpses profile picture.

"No, but my name is actually Winnie! It's nice to meet you!"

Clay crouched as the universal sign of peace.

Then you heard Maybelle speak, "I'm sorry my mic was unplugged. As you can tell I'm not good with computers. I'm Maybelle, you can call me May if you want."

Clay did his introduction again and then you guys got to work.

Day 3: You gave them iron armor, tools, and tasks. In time Clay had found 40 diamonds. You questioned if he was using an x-ray mod, but you got no answer. He threw you newly enchanted diamond armor. You thanked him and then started helping Winnie with the farm. Maybelle was herding animals into a fenced-in area. Clay was enchanting and getting ready to go mine netherite.

You joked, "I'm naming this server the... hmm... the Choke me SMP."

Clay choked on his water. You heard the water exit his nose from laughing so hard.

"AHHH FUCK"

You were concerned, "You okay Clay?"

His voice was in pain, "I'm okay, I just snorted my water."

chappedlips98> F
shad0wbebe> F
sylvia_is_dead> F
glazedclay> I hate you all.
shad0wbebe> CHOKE ME SMP supremacy
chappedlips98>CHOKE ME SMP supremacy
sylvia_is_dead> CHOKE ME SMP supremacy
glazedclay> WHYYYYYYY T3T

You just giggled at the chat.

__

You got off the game and left to go eat something. You weren't hungry but you knew you had to eat. You checked the fridge and realized there wasn't anything to eat. You guys were practically broke. You would've asked your family for support but you felt embarrassed. Maybelle walked into the kitchen and sat down at the bar on her phone. She seemed bored.

"Wanna grab some food with me?" You questioned.

She looked up to make eye contact, "Sure, I'm bored anyway."

You closed the fridge and grabbed the car keys. Then you guys left. You hadn't eaten homophobic chicken in a while so you went there. You ordered the chicken nuggets and waffle fries. May got a spicy chicken sandwich and a lemonade. The two of you ate in the car and then you drove the long way home so you could listen to music and blow off steam.

When you got to the front door there was a paper taped to it.

"Shit, Karen got her titties in a wad," Maybelle said under her breath. "We paid November's rent. Why is she charging us for that?!"

You were silent. You knew if you didn't get $3900 you would be kicked out. It was hard for you to manage a healthy sleep schedule, college, and a job. Everything felt impossible. It didn't help that Winnie just got laid off. Plus the pandemic made rent go up. But again, you were too embarrassed to ask your parent for money. They paid for your college, and now you needed money to stay in your home. You just couldn't do it.

Maybelle didn't get a lot of money either, she did modeling and she would play her guitar down at the local bars for tips. You were living the real "American Dream."

You both went inside and sat on the couch. Maybelle called Winnie into the living room. You talked about it with them.

"I don't know if I can come up with this money guys. Mrs. Fisher is not going to sympathize and give us slack." You said with a sorrowful tone.

Winnie tried to bring your mood up, "Hey it's okay Sylvia, I'm sure it will work out."

You snapped, "Things don't fix themselves, Winnie, okay?! It's not going to "work out." If you hadn't gotten fired maybe this wouldn't be so bad!"

Winifred's face slowly grew sad. You just realized what you said, you weren't thinking.

"Sylvia, you know that wasn't my fault." Her voice was tearful.

Winnie stood up and walked away. You chased after her, but she locked her bedroom door.

"WINNIE! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking, I didn't mean it! Please, Winnie!"

You felt a hand on your shoulder, it was May.

She said softly, "You really need to have a better temper. Do you think we all aren't trying? Because you know damn well Winnie does so much for us."

She walked away to make you sit with those words floating in your head. You didn't think that about them, you just were upset. You did hate it when Winnie was over-optimistic in a serious situation. You knew she meant well but it got you more ticked off than you already were.

You crept to your room and sat on your bed. You let the covers engulf your body. Sam and George ran in and laid with you. The purring relaxed your nerves. It didn't make the problem go away but did help your state of mind. (I just realized those are two of the SMP member's names, that wasn't intentional. o////o)

__

Clay
Sylvia?

Sylvia
yeah?

Clay
What are you up to?

Sylvia
Having a pity party while laying on my bed.

Clay
Wanna talk about it?

Sylvia
I don't want to bore you.

Clay
You won't, I would like to hear actually.

Sylvia
Well, we are practically broke and can't pay rent.

Clay
Is there anything I can do? I have money.

Sylvia
That's sweet but you hardly know me, why would you give it to me.

Clay
Because you deserve it.

Sylvia
I wouldn't say that.

Clay
Well, you could stream on twitch and play Minecraft with me. You can get subs and donations doing something fun.

Sylvia
That doesn't sound bad. Maybe I will.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
352K 13.4K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...
37.4K 1.1K 30
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
93.9K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...