And he's red

Gradient_The_Bean által

A compilation of TommyInnit One-Shots, most of them being angst. °•Trigger Warnings at the start of every One... Több

°•Requests•°
°•What happened in Logstedshire•°
°•Fundy I need help•°
°•Get your lazy ass off the bed Tomathy•°
°•Flower boy•°
°•Egg•°
°•Flower boy (Part 2)•°
°•I'M HAVING A [D]UCKING BREAKDOWN•°
°•It's Tough To Be A God•°
°•Adoption papers•°
°•Pulled apart•°
°•The crimes we made•°
°•I found you•°
°•What you are good at•°
A/N
°•Things they can't see•°
°•Unfinished Symphony•°
°•Hey you *Pog*•°
°•Marry Me Juliet•°
°•Secrets to keep•°
°•Secrets to keep(Part 2)•°
°•Your mind•°
°•Cover my ears•°
°•A Happy Family•°

°•Stuck with big brother, feeling good•°

11.2K 365 1K
Gradient_The_Bean által

Tommy went to give Techno his axe back but got accidentally trapped with the pig with no way out, and now they'll have to wait for someone to help them.

Normal timeline.

TW: Panic Attack, anxiety, curses, Depression, Manipulation (Implied), Suicide (Mentioned)

Let's begin!

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy sighed, glancing at the man he once called a brother.

How did they end up like this?

Oh right, the fucking axe that he wanted to give back to Technoblade.

He didn't feel right having it, so before everything went to shit he decided to leave it in a chest in front of the hybrid's house and leave as fast as possible.

It didn't go well.

Somehow Techno saw him and started chasing him, Tommy obviously ran as fast as he could but they ended up getting trapped in a cave without any way to escape.

They exit was blocked by a lot of stone that fell, and they couldn't dare to try and make and exit, the cave was already crumbling, one bad move and they were dead.

So they had to wait.

There, alone.

...

It wasn't good, being honest.

The silence made Tommy remember his time in exile, when not even Ghostbur could make a sound. He always hated it, so much, it made him remember that he was alone, that his friends had left him, they couldn't even visit.

Techno's head perked up when he heard the soft humming coming from the blonde, he knew that song, L'manberg Anthem, the one Ghostbur used to sing everytime he was in his house.

Techno was still obviously mad at the child, he had trusted him, he even considered him his friend, he had hoped they could be a family, like they used to be before the Dream SMP.

He had given him food, armor, protection, everything, and when the child has a fucking chance he just goes and betrays him, for the people that had exiled him.

Yeah, he was pissed, and yet he knew he was mostly hurt, but he would never say it out loud, that was only for him to know.

Minutes passed and none of them moved from their spot, they had put some torches so mobs couldn't spawn there, and they both sat down, back facing a wall, as far away as possible from each other.

Techno finally stood up and walked to where tommy was, looking down at the blonde that didn't even bother to look up.

"Shut up." The child finally looked up, humming stoping, he tilted his head with a quirked eyebrow, he also stood up, and Techno knew for sure that if he didn't have that fucked up posture he would be a taller that the pig.

"The fuck do you mean? I didn't say anything." The blonde tried sounding intimidating, he obviously failed.

"You were humming that stupid song Willbur made, it was annoying." Tommy's expression went from annoyed to surprised, jeez this kid was odd.

"I was? Uh, bad habit, sorry." Tommy sat down again, this time without the humming.

The older one scoffed, Tommy would usually respond being loud and annoying as always, but he just said sorry, that was weir.

Techno didn't sit down again, he just stood in the stone wall in front of the child, arms crossed over his chest. He was glancing occasionally at the child, just, thinking.

"Where did you get the bad habit from?" Techno finally spoke, trying to sound uninterested, he was looking at a torch like it was the most interesting thing in the universe.

"What?" Tommy asked, tilting his head again while looking at him, was this child a lost puppy or what the fuck?

"You said it was a bad habit, the humming thingy, where did you get it from?" He sounded already a little annoyed, Tommy seemed to notice that and tensed...interesting.

"Uh, I guess it was from exile and shit, sometimes it got too silent and I just started humming, I didn't even notice I was doing it." Techno hummed in response, as if saying he heard that, second later a dry chuckle erupted from his throat.

"What? Your little friends didn't visit you?" The tone in that phrase was obvious, he was mocking him. To his surprise, Tommy laughed back, it didn't sound good.

It sounded...bad, emotionless, dry, it didn't sound like TommyInnit at all, that laugh made chills go down his spine.

"No, only Dream. Dream is...no, he-" Tommy seemed to doubt a little, his stare at the floor seemed more dead than before. "Dream was my friend, no, yeah? I, I don't know..."

Okay, Techno wasn't expecting that.

Sure, he expected some minor trauma because of the child being exiles by his best friend but he surely didn't expect that kind of answer, he sounded...as if every little piece of hope had abandoned his body, it somehow reminded him of people that had lost everything, people that had died by their own hands, in shame.

"What happened in exile Tommy?" Techno wasn't expecting much of an answer, knowing the blonde, he would try to avoid the question, but he would keep pressuring until he answered with the truth.

He was already wondering, Tommy seemed afraid of Dream, so the man had to do something. Surely it wasn't anything serious, I mean, it's TommyInnit they were talking about, the child couldn't be sad even if he tried, he knew-

"I almost killed myself in the Nether."

...

Silence.

What?

Techno looked at Tommy, the blonde that always seemed so energetic, his eyes...god his eyes.

They were fucking dull, there were no emotions in those eyes, they didn't have that shine that Techno remembered, they didn't look even blue, they seemed gray, they seemed...dead.

What the fuck did Dream do to that child?

Letting out a shaky breath, he looked up at the ceiling, mind still trying to process the words the blonde said.

He put his hand at his eyes level, seeing it shaking slightly, he, Technoblade, the Blood God, was fucking shaking.

He covered his eyes, glancing at Tommy.

God, this was more fucked up than he thought.

××××××××××

Tommy was, honestly, freaking out.

He hadn't meant to say that, what happened that day in the Nether was something supposed to stay in the Nether, for no one except Dream and himself to know. Then why the fuck did he say that? No, best question, how the fuck did he say that?

He didn't know he had the guts to say something like that. He really didn't meant to, before he knew it the word were already leaving his mouth without him knowing it.

It was supposed to stay a secret, he never even thought the opportunity to say something like that would ever come, because being honest, he couldn't just go to someone and say 'Hey did you know I almost jumped into lava to try and kill myself? It was pog.' Yeah no.

Why, why of everyone on the server he had to say that to fucking Technoblade? Did the man still had that weird ass effect over him?

When they were kids Technoblade was the only one capable of getting Tommy to admit the truth, some big brother effect or something, but it apparently stuck with him over the years because he just couldn't avoid saying the truth to his b-Technoblade.

He nervously fidgeted with his green bandana, it was a old but he liked it a lot, just like his red and white shirt.

Techno suddenly spoke, making him jump a little.

"Why did you leave me Tommy?" Before Tommy could even start processing the question, Technoblade continued. "Was I that bad of a brother? I gave you food, armor, weapons, I protected you from Dream, why did you leave?" Techno sounded really hurt, it made him want to burts into tears, did he really mean that much to the hybrid?

He thought a little before answering, why did he leave him? He knew the answer himself but how could he put it into words?

"I care about you Techno, that's why." He smiled at the pig, who seemed rather annoyed at his answer.

Before he could react, Techno was grabbing him by the collar, he looked scary, yet Tommy kept smiling at him, a smile full of the love and admiration it made Techno want to scream.

"You don't leave people you care about Tommy! That's not-" He didn't even bother in keeping his voice down. "That's not how things work Tomathy!* You're supposed to stick with your family!"

Tommy's smile faltered, did he really don't understand?

"Techno, look at me. Really look at me." Tears were threatening to be spilled from those gray eyes.

He didn't understand, Techno didn't understand, how could he be so blind? How could he not see it?

"Techno..." He choked a sob."Everything I care about eventually dies, leaves me, or disappear, I want to be selfish Techno. I know you'll leave me someday, I'm annoying..."

'Did you see that Tommy guy? He's such an annoying child, god, how can people even be with him?"

Little did they know that annoying child was silently listening.

"I'm selfish..." Tommy continued.

'Selfish.' Oh Tubbo, if only you knew how much you broke him with only a single word.

"I'm...useless...Techno, remember when Dream said he wanted to burn my discs? What if he had used that favour? You would have given me to him, because you don't need me Techno, and I knew that. So...I-" He couldn't breathe, there wasn't air, he was dying. "I needed to get away from you before you could get rid of me..."

Techno felt his heart shatter at the sight. The blonde was a mess, he was crying harder that he had ever seen him, and even though, he was trying to smile.

He was fucking.trying.to smile.

Just for Techno, because he knew the older hated seeing people crying.

Before they knew it, they were both on the cold floor of the cave, hugging tightly, focusing all their strength in holding each other in their arms.

'God' Tommy thought, he absolutely melted into the touch, he missed the hugs, real hugs, those where you could feel safe, warm and protected, he craved this kind of hug since he saw his brother again.

They didn't talk, who needed words when you were with a brother?

Because surely they didn't.

××××××××××

"Techno! Are you there mate?" Techno opened an eye, hearing a voice from outside the cave.

Tommy looked up too, eyes red because of all the crying, he stood up as soon as he heard the voice, and yelled.

"Phil!?" Luckily, Tommy's voice was louder than Techno's, and the winged man heard him.

"Tommy?! Is Techno there with you?" They looked at each other, someone had actually found them.

"Yeah! We're here! But we can't get out without risking the cave fucking crumbling on us!" They both were already on their feet, walking toward the entrance of the cave, still covered in rocks of different sizes.

"Hold on! I'll get you out of there!"

They waited, waited a lot, Philza needed to concentrate on not pulling out a rock that would make the cave collapse, so they were quite.

After half and hour, they finally saw light, and a couple of minutes later, they could finally manage to get out.

"Fucking finally that took forever!" Tommy threw himself into the snow, making a snow angel.

"Tommy, aren't you like, our enemy? Or...?" Phil scratched his neck, uncomfortable. Tommy didn't even bother to look at him before answering.

"Well yeah, but I'm probably going to die tomorrow, so there's no need in killing me now." Philza seemed shocked, but Techno just looked at him, silently saying 'I'll tell you later.'

The two older men were about to leave but Tommy got up with a jump and called Techno, when the pig turned around he saw the child with his arm extended, in his hand a Netherite axe, the one he had given him.

"This, uh, I came here to give you this, you know, before, everything..." Tommy mumbled.

To his surprise, Techno smirked, and smacked his hand away.

"Keep it, let's see if you can actually defeat me with that."

"What do you mean! I'm very capable to beat you in every moment!" Techno looked at him, and quirked and eyebrow, Tommy laughed nervously at that.

"Oh-okAy I'm leaving, Tubbo's probably worried." And with that, Tommy just sprinted away.

Philza was looking at him, clearly wanting to know what was that act of kindness of his friend.

Techno didn't care, he needed to talk with certain masked man.

°•°•.•°•°

Ah good good, good angst.

Am I going to write any other thing than angst? Maybe. Soon? Nope.

I have like 6 other ideas for One-Shots and I didn't start writing any of them so yeah, have this long One-Shot-

Hope you liked it!

(*)=I know Tomathy isn't Tommy's real name, but I heard somewhere he wasn't comfortable when they used it, so yeah.

No spell check go brrr

Bye bye!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
14.8K 498 17
one shots. just one shots. <3
62.9K 1.7K 38
Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut. Mains: Phil Techno Wilbur Tommy Tubbo R...
23.7K 1.3K 21
𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛? marked mature for self-harm, eating disorders, and suicid...