Deranged // Taekook

By supermochii

[ONGOING] [REVAMPED] [DARK] A man like Kim Taehyung doesn't deserve love or praise. A man like Kim Taehyung d... More

DISCLAIMER
Forward
+ Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: EXTRA
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: EXTRA
Chapter Thirty-One

Prologue

1.9K 119 30
By supermochii

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

Red, Masked, Night Walker - 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊-𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

Red, Night Walker, and Masked are some of the most common nicknames of one of South Korea's most notorious murderers. He is part of the Kim Mafia worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The government has made many requests for people to stay in their homes during the night unless absolutely necessary. The government has even gone as far as to forcing curfews. The reason behind this is because Red hunts in the day and strikes at night, but what behavioural psychologists, researchers, and more government officials have realized is that once Red sets his eyes on someone then nothing will stop him from executing his plans perfectly.

"We are no longer enforcing the curfew, but as a precaution, we advise you to stay inside during the night or keep an eye on your drinks and food when out and if it tastes funny, do not continue eating or drinking. Throw it away immediately. Ask someone for help or call 911 if you begin to feel strange," detective Lina Young stated when asked about Red. Her statement was quickly shut down by well-known psychiatrist Dr. Wan Hyunjae stated,

"A curfew will never stop Red and he doesn't act in public - he doesn't like causing a scene. Red's killings are slow, painful, and silent. He stalks - hunts - his prey and nothing can stop him once he's decided the right time to kill. I do believe you should immediately stop drinking or eating something if it tastes funny, but that only applies to you being inside your home. I believe Red takes joy in knowing he's killing someone in what many people consider the safest place on earth: their homes. You perfectly safe in public, if you catch his eye, you're actually better off staying in public. Because once he gets you alone, it's game over."

Red is known to use poison, knives, string, and masks during his killings. The poison is created only in the Kim Mafia and they make sure it is created only there after having blown up and killed many people trying to recreate it. There is no scientific name for the poison, but people usually call it KIRE (Kigh-er) as a combination of Kim and Red.

"The poison that The Night Walker uses supposedly hinders all movement including talking immediately after...uh...taking it," said survivor Wu Mi-Jang during an exclusive interview. "That didn't happen to me, I got a little numb and I got the pins-and-needles feeling of your limbs falling asleep, but I could still move and talk. I believe he didn't poison me - or at least, he didn't use the same kind as he usually does. I asked a series of questions "what are you doing?!", "why are you doing this?!", "do I know you?!" Those questions didn't seem to bother him and he didn't bother to answer them - not that I really expected him to. He...like...reached over to close my eyes. He had his mind focused on one thing and that was taking my life, he wasn't phased by anything I had to say. It...It was like he was working on autopilot. It was terrifying. The only time he spoke was when I kept opening my eyes. When he spoke, his voice was deep and he told me to keep them closed o-or die with them open, but I didn't and I kept saying "I have children! Please don't this to their mother" and that's when he grabbed my throat. He...he looked me right in the eye and said "you expect children of a junkie to care if you died?" T-That's when I knew who it was...the articles said he targets people like me, I should have known. I saw him once before... He wasn't reluctant to try and kill me through strangulation and then he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I thought I was going to die and then I woke up in the hospital. And my...my children...they were gone."

We couldn't speak more as Ms. Wu broke down crying, pleading for Red to give her children back.

But everyone knows, Red never returns the children. No matter if the victims survived - it's very rare for Red to leave survivors.

Theories are circulating amongst the public and professionals. Many believe that Red is burdened by his hatred towards his parents - who were most likely addicts - so much so that he gets jealous of happy families and he pities those without. According to his letters and an exclusive interview with Crowned Member Veleno, he was supposedly abandoned by his parents when he was just 4 years old. In his letters he stated once "addicted parents are no parents. They bring their children in the world knowing they will fail. But I am succeeding". Many believe Red may see himself as a hero to the children he takes.

He's only harmed 2 children in his lifetime and even then, he showed what many would consider remorse. To this day many believe Red didn't kill them, but instead was played another role in the kidnapping. We may never know.

According to Veleno (we need to use their Mafia names as a form of respect), he and Red are recruiters. So we believe that many spontaneous kidnappings made by him are to bring the kids to the mafia. However, Veleno did not go into too much detail so most of what we know are simply inferences.

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

DISCLAIMER: This is a mix of facts and fiction.

He only struck at night, taking down the least expecting and leaving their bloodied bodies for anyone to find. He enjoyed torturing his victims through cuts: slitting their throats and wrists, adding designs on their arms and other places. They never died from blood loss. They are just designs; art.

He makes sure their eyes are closed - he doesn't like to be seen, not because he's a coward but because he wants his victims to stay trapped in darkness, anxiously awaiting his next move - driving them insane. And he'd cut lines beside their mouth so it seemed as though they were smiling. Like the Joker. After that, he'd put a mask over their face: black or white with intricate gold designs. Sometimes he leaves a red string tied around their wrists. What does the string mean?

He calls himself Red but the public also came up with other names that stuck with him the commonly known ones being Masked and Night Walker.

The government believes he began killing when he was a child. He's suspected to be related to murders dating as far back as to 2002 where Red would be only 6 years old - 2 years after his abandonment. His childhood is unknown. No one has ever claimed him, even some orphanages and foster centres suspected to have housed him won't come forth and confirm or deny it. He's the unwanted child.

But why? He's done so much with his life. So many...good things.

The orphanages? Well, they would always end up with the children missing and the buildings in flames and rubble anyway.

Stories began to float around stating that he was hunting for his parents, seeking revenge on those who abandoned him. Then, after not being able to find his parents, he began to target other families as a way to release his anger.

His face has never been seen, which adds to the suspense and the fear. He's always covered head to toe in black, allowing strands of red hair to show underneath his hat. Even if he were to get caught, the government can't do anything about it as he has protection - immunity. He is part of the biggest mafia in not only South Korea, but maybe even the world as it spreads out to many other countries. Being a Crowned Member of the mafia, going to prison isn't something he will never have to worry about. He can kill whoever he wanted and the family will never get justice.

There is a popular debate where people argue over whether or not Red is a classic psychopath or a classic sociopath. The letters he leaves only makes the argument grow as they result in more questions than answers. Red knows English, Korean, Mandarin, and Russian and those are the languages his letters are written in, sometimes they're written backwards combined with all the languages along with symbols to make it harder to decipher.

Professionals have read the available letters and it's hard to actually diagnose him despite his writing answering many of their questions. None of his letters offers information about the mafia, he doesn't ask to be saved, he doesn't say he wants to quit. Some say he kills for revenge but others don't know what to say or think they just know to be wary of everyone around them. Some professionals have decided he suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder. He has a hero complex that feeds his narcissism and he has hinted at suffering from random feelings of severe paranoia.

"The night is the worse because so many Strangers crawl around in the dark, crying out to come to them. Other times, it's calm like black waves washing over like an ice-cold blanket. They need to feel one of them - do they feel at ease or do they feel the ice?" - translated letter written by Red.

Red's victims usually died from poison, but the poison is painless. Red is the one that causes the pain. Imagine having to sit through torture and not be able to move or do anything about it. That's how he kills.

The poison spreads through their bodies and puts their limbs to sleep. First, they feel the pins-and-needles sensation before they can no longer lift themselves and his victims would find themselves unable to move which should evoke panic. That's when Red shows up, when the victim calms down, he'll sit down in front of them and watch, tilting his head from side to side as if to taunt them. Eventually, blood will begin to pool out of his victim's mouth and that's when he'll take action. However, he works slow. He'll close his victims' eyes and tell them not to open them and pull out his knife. He'll trial his knife across their lips, spreading to the cheeks and ending near the jawline. By now, his victim is paralyzed and has very few minutes to live. As the poison webs itself over the heart and lungs, they find themselves suffocating. He'll take his knife down to their neck before adding designs on their arms. Then he'll take them outside for their neighbours to find the next day.

However, some of Red's killings aren't as "innocent" or "peaceful" as those. The ones he doesn't do much work on are the most devastating ones. Like burning down orphanages, schools, homes. In Red's eyes parentless children are assets as he sees them as goners; meaningless. So it makes sense as to why he set numerous orphanages on fire or killed parents. At age sixteen, he kidnapped five children from foster shelters and adopted families. The two in adopted families were found dead from asphyxiation. Investigators believe Red didn't kill them. The other three's whereabouts are yet to be known; he hits foster shelters and orphanages the most, burning them down, shooting them up, and kidnapping as he pleases and wherever those kids go is still unknown to the public or the government.

What they don't know is those invaluable, assets to the Kim Mafia. Children are trained to be assassins, gang leaders, drug dealers, etc. Red knows it doesn't take much to hate everything when the people who are supposed to love you abandon you. Orphans are trained to work under the Kim mafia owned and operated by multibillionaires Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin aka Lucifer and Satan. The Mafia basically owns Asia. People answer to them, not the other way around. Red is in charge of getting recruits and he finds orphans and foster children the best of the best.

Source: Korea-Now International, Korea Live Interview: Interview With a Murderer: Veleno

Close and Save Document?
yes no

---

- ONGOING -
©supermochii2021 - all rights reserved
DO NOT copy my plot because that's nasty 🤢

---

Word Count: 1425
Edited: 1688
Edited: 2112

Second cover made by: KookPhoriaJungHoseok thank you soooooooo much 😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...