Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.49 | COMFORT
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

History | 0.39

693 41 7
By SusanDaniel1

History

Every bone in her body had turned into ice. It was as if someone would push her over she was to shattered completely. The moment Lupin had finished his sentence Bambi felt the world wash over her, gliding her away. The only touch she felt was Stevie's hand gripping her own as they guided her to bed. Deep down Bambi truly knew. Knew that one day the power would become the point of her life. It was her life or death situation that hung around her neck. She didn't want to think nor did she want to feel the pain that out there somewhere he haunted her. So, within that moment, she slid out of bed, creeping around Stevie and finding herself standing in front of Harry door.

Not even getting the chance to raise her fists the door opened wide and she was met with Harry shocked face. Breathing out, he clutched his heart, opening the door wider. "You scared the living hell out of me." He whispered, pulling her in the room.

Ron and Frankie were closed in the far corners and the sound of Ron and Frankie snoring told her enough - it was just them. "Where was you going?" She allowed Harry to gently guide her to the end of his bed, sitting down next to him.

"I was going to go see you," a small smile finally returned to Bambi's face. "I was worried about you and we didn't get to talk after - well you know" she didn't say anything, but sniffled. Soon enough a tear feel down onto her lap not going unnoticed by Harry. Pulling her close, he allowed her remaining tears to soak through his shirt not even speaking. Good, she thought. She just wanted to cry.

Soon enough, her tears faulted, returning to sniffles. Wiping away at her eyes, she gave Harry a small but genuine smile. "Is it alright if we talk about anything but that?"

He nodded, playing at the hem on Bambi's shirt. It was comforting sort of embrace Bambi thought. "How's Cedric?"

Sighing, Bambi watched as Hedwig cleaned her wings. "He struggles every day, but he also grows more stronger as they pass. Stevie and Frankie were able to visit him before they came to the palace and I've only met him once since. He seamed so weak and pale, but Stevie says he's gone back to the way he used to look. More colour to his skin." Harry simply noodled, following along. "It surprising seen as Cho broke up with him at the beginning of Summer." That raised his eyebrows. "Yh, he took it better than we thought. He's also glad he hasn't been mentioned in the press as much as you and I. He says thanks for that by the way. Taking the heat. The only thing that seems to bring him joy now days is training for his final year of Quidditch and -"

There was a crack, startling the two. Appearing in front of them suddenly was the twins, grinning down. "See them two are still asleep?" Fred nudged his head to Ron and Frankie, who surprisingly kept snoring.

"Wonder why little Bambi is in here?" Geroge said with a grin, coming to sit at the end of the bed. "Come on then move up."
Harry and Bambi shuffled along until they were rested against the bed frame, closer than usual. A blush crept up her cheeks as she brushed her legs against Harry's.

Not noticing the twos newly found embarrassment, Fred turned excitedly. "Figured it out yet? The weapon?"

"It could be anything" Harry muttered.

"Who do you reckon has it now?" Geroge chimed.

"I don't know, but I hope its ourside -" harry was completely shut off when a creak behind the door echoed. The twins simply muttered mum before apparating. Bambi Heart began thumping louder and louder. Harry and Bambi in bed alone together was not a good situation to be caught in. Harry seemed to think so also. Pulling the covers over them, wrapping an arm over her trying to shield her with his own body. The door opened with a crack and Harry's hand gentle fell over her mouth, stopping her from any noise.

Finally, Bambi was able to breath when the door shut tightly and Harry peaked his head out. Removing his hand from her mouth, he unwinded his arm from around her which stuck a cord down Bambi body. Yet, they remained under the covers facing one another while Harry - who too seemed flustered, began asking questions. "How are you?"

The question hit her more than she expected. How are you? The past month - heck year, had been an entire rollercoaster for her feelings. This month alone, separated from Harry seemed to prove a further downfall, so with a deep breath she explained it all. How her brother Bill had changed, distancing himself to his new girlfriend, that Bambi could not help feel... well off about her. For a moment, she feared Harry would call her stupid for assuming such but instead he listened intently, believing every word. It came to the time when explained meeting her grandfather and how the hope she held was shattered. Since leaving Hogwarts, Bambi crystal was often under examination of Rose, yet nothing. Bambi was truly on the verge of breaking down into a fit of tears if it wasn't for the fact Harry and her spoke in such hush tones.

Harry sat through it all, just simply listening. No judgment or opinion and it was what Bambi needed. Stevie and Frankie had done their best to help and don't get her wrong, she was grateful. But, she knew Harry would be the only one to truly listen, understand the chaos her life was turning in to. He understood. "I knew I could talk to anyone," Bambi whispered, playing with the end of the blanket that wrapped the two ever so closely. "But all I wanted was to sit on that hill by the lake and talk to you. Without anyone asking me questions. I just wanted someone to listen and I knew you could. That why I often found myself walking through the palace garden wondering what you were doing. I had begged Dumbledore to at least let me send you letter, but he was so adamant."

They talked for what seemed like hours as she felt her eye lids become heavy the comforting warmth consume her. Harry knew deep down he couldn't have Bambi falling asleep in his bed... Sirius and Rose would most likely kill him. As much as he felt a sense of relaxation he all so needed, he with much strength woke her up. Straightening themselves, Harry checked the cost was clear before, opening the door wide while Bambi stepped out. Bambi could have allowed herself to float to her bed as she became so tired, but was pulled back at her hands when she reached the step which startled her alive. A flash of a grin and his spectacles was all she seen before Harry lips closed around hers. A gentle and long lasting peck had her skin tingling as she pulled back, her own smile matching his. "All day I've wanted to do that." Harry mumbled.

It took all of Bambi effort to not wake Stevie up as she crept back into their room, grinning from ear to ear. Yet, as soon as she wrapped herself into her own duvet, burying herself into her pillow allowing the memory to replay, Stevie bedside light jolted her. Sat upright in her bed, Stevie gave a smirk crossing her arms. "And where have you been, hmm." Of course she knew Bambi thought smiling, while she chucked one her pillows straight in the girls directions. "Rude."

Stevie had woke up, immediately running to tell Frankie of Bambi little adventures and he was quite shocked to hear it all happened on inches away from him. "I was asleep the whole time?" He whined, picking out an outfit for the two as they requested. "Please tell me there was no funny business happening when -"

"Merlin no," Bambi laughed off, blushing slightly, "we just talked, which was a little hard with you and Ron snoring."

He span around on his heels, gasping with a hand over his chest dramatically, "I do not snore!"

After a protest from Frankie of his apparent non snoring, Mrs Weasley had called them all down the stairs and what they were met with was not a pleasant sight. The room was filled head to toe with dirt and cobwebs and Bambi was now area why her mother protested to the house. "Right you lot need to be careful, because doxy bites and teeth are poisonous" Mrs Weasley read off Gilderoy Lockhearts guide to household pests and Stevie gave Bambi a nudge with a smirk.

"Bambi used to fancy Lockheart." Her and Frankie sniggered remembering second year when the man became their defence against the dark arts.

All of them turned to where Bambi stood turning red, "you used to fancy that git?" Ron near yelled. 

"Hey, in all fairness I was only twelve." Bambi protested as Harry shook his head while laughing.

Mrs weasley who seemed to miss out of their conversation, turned handing them all spray bottles. "Okay, when I say the words, spray immediately." She rested her hands on the draws, pulling as she yelled, "all right, spray!" They all suddenly started spraying, and doxies started shifting out the sky, falling. It took them nearly all morning to get rid of them before they all sunk into their seats. Mrs Weasley had thankfully promised them all with lunch, disappearing into the kitchen when Bambi was shocked when a near naked house-elf walked in.

"Hello Kreatcher," Fred mocked and the elf grumbled something under his breath. So this was the house of Black family's house-elf. Considering the elf would have to then respond to Bambi she decided to introduce herself, standing up with her hand out.

They elf looked her up and down, its lips turning upwards in a cold sinister manner before yelling, "filthy blood-traitor, you are the blood of ruin!" To say Bambi was shocked was an understatement as she back away hurriedly to her seat. Just as the elf finished its sentence, everyone turned to Sirius who stepped in the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" The elf's head snapped over. "Calling one of your masters those foul names. Begone with you!" Kicking over a stood, Kreatcher prowled his way out of the room mumbling once again under his breath. "Sorry about that Bambi." Sirius remained to sigh, walking over to the tapestry behind him. All of them followed intrigued. Wrote in gold letters atop of the large tree were the words, The noble and most ancient house of Black "Toujours pur."

"Neither your name or Bambi's is here?" Harry questioned the moment Bambi noticed there were large black spots covering certain points.

Sirius pointed to one at the very bottom of a branch. "We used to be, here you see," next to the large black dot was a smaller one. "One day when I ran away from home my mother burned my name off and only minutes after Bambi's birth she did the exact same to Bambi."

"Why was my name removed?" She laid her hand upon the crumbling wall.

"Before your grandmother would have been overjoyed to have me marrying the most pure blood there was - the royals of course. However, your grandfather stood for everything she was against your blood line was labelled blood-traitor, like me." Rather than a sense of sadness, Bambi grinned proud to know her family stood for what was right. She was glad she was no longer connected to the Black family. She was proud she was a true Royal Heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
312K 12K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
3.6K 147 13
I suck at these! I apologise in advance! Based off the movies! Not the books! Y/N Black is a fourth year at Hogwarts, and let's just say...things get...
111K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...