to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction ♡
1 ✦
2 ✦
3♡
4 ♡
5 ✦
6 ✦
8 ♡
9 ✦
10 ✦
11 ♡
12 ♡
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 ♡
16 ♡
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 ♡
20 ♡
21 ✦
22 ✦
23 ♡
24 ♡
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 ♡
28 ♡
29 ✦
30 ✦

7 ♡

3.6K 200 74
By minhugzz

Jimin POV
I literally have been standing still in a corner of the ballroom just fiddling with the rings on my fingers watching everyone dance around me and it's hurtful because I love dancing my mom taught me all the dances when I was 11 saying when I was older I would need to know how to dance with girls properly so we would dance around the bakery while my dad baked smiling at us

I'm lost in thought but soon I'm broken out of it when I hear a soft voice.

"You're here" I hear I snap my head to the voice and my heart starts drumming so loud I can hear it in my ears.

There he is and he is breathtaking in his Prince uniform it's gorgeous and sparkly his long brown hair is styled perfectly big fancy crown on his head.

"Y-Yoongi" I mumbled he walked closer now arm's length.

"Jimin you came! I was so worried" he said then blushed "I mean thank you for coming," he said

"Of course I would come the Prince invited me to his birthday" I whispered smiling he blushed even more.

"O-Oh well were s-strangers s-so I didn't know if you would c-come," he said biting his lip.

I drank one glass of champagne so I have some confidence in my body.

I step in front of him and brush hair behind his ear softly then let my fingertips touch his neck then move my hand back to my side he goes tomato face "You look beautiful by the way and happy birthday Prince Min" I added he squeaked and jumped back.

"O-Oh U-Uh," he said voice high and face red I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Your blushing so much right now," I said he pouted and smacked his cheeks trying to get rid of the blush somehow.

"S-Shut up!" he spat I chuckled

"So Prince are you enjoying your party," I said he huffed

"I am now...wait was that too cheesy?" He said

"I love cheesy," I said he chuckled

"You look nice bakers boy no flour this time I'm impressed," he said

"Same with you but I must say I loved the striped pajamas," I said he chuckled "how's your finger by the way?" I added

"Good as new thanks to you," he said and wiggled his finger "Also why are you hiding in the corner you loner" he joked

"Didn't wanna get in the way" I shrugged

"Nonsense!" He spat he grabbed my hand I froze at the electricity I feel in his touch I felt it through my whole body.

He started to pull me to the dance floor

"Wait! I can't go out there" I said

He froze in his place and looked at me "Why?" He asked eyes soft.

"You're a prince this is your party at the palace where you live... I don't deserve to dance with the Prince" I said

"Shut up...I the Prince wanna dance with you Park Jimin" he whispered then gave a small smile.

"O-Okay" I whispered he smiled and continued to pull me to the dance floor.

We stand in the middle of the dance floor bodies all around us some looking our way and I understand why it's because I'm with Yoongi he lights up a room.

"Do you know how to dance?" He asked my heart is out of control looking at his beautiful face I smiled softly

( this is the vibe I'm going for and this is the dance there doing and the same song hehe I love Disney)

The song changes to something softly and now someone is singing with the band

I hold out my hand he smiled and grabbed it he starts to dance and everyone follows I twirl him around he giggled we connect hands again and walk in a circle around each. Others around us follows everyone moves the same gracefully around each other I put one hand on his waist the other holding his hand as we dance and continue to dance we move our arms together walking in a circle.

I grab his hand as we walk in a circle around each other than let go.

I hold out my hand again he placed his in mine and bowed a bit then I kissed his hand he blushed then I'm back to holding his waist again as we dance.

"I'm doing the girl parts," he said I laughed

"Cause you're the pretty one here," I said then twirled him again.

"Everyone is looking at us" he whispered I look up and noticed that it's true everyone indeed is staring at us they stopped dancing to watch us I didn't even notice to wrapped up in the man in front of me.

I start to tense up with all the eyes on me and move away a bit but he pulled me back and squeezes my hand.

"Hey don't look at them focus on me" he whispered I look at his face so close to mine his eyelash fluttering at me sharp but soft brown eyes looking right into mine a soft smile on his face.

BA-DUMP

Woah...my heart did something just then

"Okay," I whispered he nodded and we continue the dance even if it's just the two of us until the song ended.

We hear claps but all I see is Yoongi smiling big at me we are still holding each other close both hands together staring into each other eyes I feel something strong come over me powerful emotions looking at him I can't pinpoint what I feel but I just know I want to hold his hand forever.

We are knocked out of our gaze when we hear a loud voice we both snap our head towards it and I see the king and queen standing in front of the ballroom.

"Hope everyone is enjoying their time here," The king said then I see him look right at me with a mean glare I quickly let go of Yoongi and snapback arm's length away from him and Yoongi frowns.

"Yoongi please come join me," The king said Yoongi pouts and moves to stand in between The King and the Queen standing up straight hands locked in front of him

Soon two servant bring out the cake and place it in-front of Yoongi and he gasped then looked at me and smiled there are candles on it the band play's happy birthday then Yoongi blows out the candles and picks up a strawberry and bites it and licks his lips then I see his mom glare at him and yoongi sighs and pops the rest into his mouth.

(Yoongi's cake)

Seeing my dad's hard work being enjoyed by the royal family warms my heart I know my dad put his heart and soul into that cake.

I see Yoongi slip away from his parents as the maids cut the cake he disappears into the crowd but soon I feel a hand grab mine and I'm pulled away again I look and see Yoongi and we're back in the corner where I was standing before near the present table.

We stop and I notice he is holding a plate with a slice of cake on it he stands in front of me.

"This cake is delicious your amazing" he hummed

"My dad mostly made it but I'll tell him you liked it he will be so happy," I said he smiled and held up his fork to my lips.

"Ah," he said I smiled and ate the cake off the fork not thinking about how Yoongi had his lips on the fork.

"Hey I'm sorry if I got you in trouble with your parents," I said he shook his head and took another bite.

"It's fine they barely talk to me unless they're scolding me or telling me to get married there still upset that I like men" he casually said shoving a strawberry into his mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said he shrugged

"It's okay but I'm sick of them saying how I can't be future king with a man by my side that other kingdoms with look down at me but...I don't care love is love I can kiss whoever the fuck I want" he said and licked the frosting off his fork but I tried not to get dirty thoughts.

I wiped his lips with my thumb he blushed and locked eyes with me "Your amazing as well Prince" I said he blinked at me cheeks red.

"Aish! Stop with the nice gestures I'm gonna explode" he yelped I chuckled "Oh! Did you bring me a present it is my birthday" he said smiling sweetly and literally just held the plate out and a maid came and took it I just blinked at that but ignore it.

"Uh yeah I did of course," I said he did a little clap and pulled me over to the present table and looked at my lame little present sitting there he picked it up.

"This is cute never seen something wrapped in newspaper before," he said I scratch the back of my neck embarrassed.

"Yeah, that's all I had..." I said he shook his head

"It's cute...uh Wanna go to the garden it's quiet out there and very pretty and the weather is warm..." he said holding my present to his chest blushing a bit.

"That sounds good I love gardens," I said

"Me too" he whispered "Uh follow me," he said I nodded we moved through the crowd and left the ballroom, and silently walked through a hallway then he opens a door which led outside, and wow he was right the garden is pretty.

We moved inside and it was beautiful smelled fresh we walked through and sat near a pound.

"Technically this is an inside garden but oh well," he said I nodded

"It's pretty" I mumbled he scooted closer our shoulders touch.

"Can I open this?" He asked I look over at him he was already looking at me our faces have never been this close I feel warmth rush to my cheeks.

"G-Go ahead it's your present but I'm sorry if it sucks and you hate it," I said he nodded and looked at the book on his lap.

He ripped off the newspaper and it slowly revealed the book I got him he blinked at it then looked at me

"It's a book I know kinda lame but it's one of my favorite books I like fairytales a lot there a nice getaway from my life and my mom used to read them to me at night," I said he pouted and hugged the book to his chest.

"I-I love it thank you J-Jimin," he said looking at me

"Your welcome Yoongi," I said he looked back at me eyes locked he moved closer I can feel his breath on my lips it smells like strawberries I looked down at his lips then back at his eyes I see him blushing

"I'm happy" he whispered "I'm happy I met you," he said

BA-DUMP

it's the weird feeling again the weird feeling I get when I look at Yoongi I wanna hold his hand or...kiss him

Yeah I really wanna kiss him

"Y-Yoongi?" I whispered he licked his lips

Bet he tastes sweet like frosting and strawberries

"Y-Yes" he mumbled

Do it Jimin

Kiss the boy

I was about to ask but the garden doors swung open making Yoongi yelp and move back.

"Your majesty! You know you can't run off like that when people are visiting it's for your safety!" A tall man said.

Yoongi groans and stands up holding the book to his chest "Namjoon! I'm fine it's just Jimin" he said

"I don't know this Jimin guy," he said walking towards Yoongi pulling him behind him standing tall above me.

"What were you doing to the prince!" He said I stood up putting my up hands in defense.

"N-Nothing," I said I hear Yoongi whine.

"Namjoon! Stop!" Yoongi said

"Lies why were you so close to him why is his face so red!" Namjoon said Yoongi smacked his back.

"I-I wasn't doing anything we were just talking," I said

"Namjoon for real go away!" Yoongi said

"I can't your majesty" he answered Yoongi looked at me then whispered something in Namjoon's ear Namjoon gasped and look at me then Yoongi and then Yoongi nodded eagerly.

"Fine I won't throw him in the dungeon but your majesty the King is looking for you," he said

"Okay okay just give me a second" Yoongi said Namjoon glared at me but nodded and left the garden.

"Shit I'm sorry about that he is too protective one time I got scared by a snake in the garden and he hunted that snake for three days" he huffed I chuckled

"He is scary," I said Yoongi laughed

"I guess but honestly he is a big teddy bear," Yoongi said

"Anyways...uh thank you for this I love it," he said standing in front of me.

"No problem I had a nice time uh thank you for this opportunity probably the highlight of my life I'll always remember it," I said Yoongi frowned

"T-That sounds like I won't see you again" he whispered I panicked because

I wanna see him again I wanna see him all the time.

"No! No! I mean I wanna see you again of course but I don't know how that will work" I said he pouted.

"Right..." he whispered

"I mean we're so different... from two different worlds," I said he shrunk on himself holding the book so tight.

"R-Right," he said, "So uh I s-should go see m-my dad thank you so much for the b-book" he whispered and tried to walk away.

I panicked again because he looked so sad

"Wait! Fuck that was stupid to say of course I wanna see you Yoongi maybe I could visit or you could visit me don't be sad " I said

"We could do that I'll tell the guards to allow you to enter the castle," he said I nodded

"Good good and the bakery is open all week," I said he smiled and nodded.

"Okay so not goodbye just see you later," he said

"Yeah see you later," I said

———————————————————————————

Oops, this chapter was long just wanted to fit a lot in this one chapter thanks for reading!!

Also writing that dancing scene was hard sorry if it was confusing just watch the video to know how there dancing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
80.5K 2.5K 36
Smile More | BTS AU, A Yoonmin FF | A Multimedia/Social Media Story (Complete) • • • "Hyung, I bet I can give you something that'll make you smile...
220K 7.6K 63
Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish smirk. He is a fuck boy who picks on the w...
512K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...