On The Run

De embles_

I shouldn't of run. I should have stayed so my life could be ended. Easily. But no, I chose to become a va... Mais

1. Running
2. The Change
3. Vampirism
4. Bulgaria
5. Ripper
6. Stefan and Damon
7. 1864
8. The Night Of Death
9. New Vampires
10. I must flee
11. 2009
12. Elena
13. Confusion
14. Stefan
15. Memories
16. Damon
17. The Truth
18. Realisation

Prologue

608 11 0
De embles_

I was born to a wealthy Bulgarian family. We were happy. Then I became pregnant with a child, with a man I despised. I gave birth, but my father took my child away to another family. My father hated me.

I was banished to England. I was scared. Alone. No one to turn to. Then I met Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson. They were lovely to me, and to be fair, very handsome too. But Niklaus soon realised I was a Petrova Doppelgänger, and that all my blood was needed to break the curse that his mother put on him. This was the beginning of a long 500 years, and I'm going to tell you all about it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123K 5.8K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
7.9K 885 21
𝑷𝒐𝒏𝒅𝑷𝒉𝒖𝒘𝒊𝒏 fanfic လေးပါ။ အားပေးကြပါအုန်း... အခုမှစရေးတာမို့ လိုအိပ်ချက်ရှိပါလိမ့်မယ်နော် နာလည်‌ခွင့်လွှတ်ပေးကြပါ။ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
9.4K 164 40
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...