King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 18

1.1K 40 17
By QueEnZeldaa

Author's Note: I thank y'all for all the support and I love reading comments! I even respond to the good and negative. I just want to say it has been a lot of people messaging me wanting me to update almost everyday. I know for sure that I update like every other day and if not if it's like every two day's. Orginally I said I would only update on the weekends. Anyways, I'm working, and in school so me trying to update everyday is really not good for me right now. But I keep ya'll good I believe.

This chapter is yet to be edited .

LLKV 💙🥶🐐

"Some parts in this chapter can be triggering for anyone who has been in this situation. Please be advised!"

Jasmine's POV:

Bro, I thought you said it wasn't that hot in Atlanta. It feels like we still in Chicago. Nicki cried.

I glanced at her, "It's not that bad." Chill out. We here for a good time not a long time.

"Bitch, you listen to Drake too much." Brittany said. When we met him last year you couldn't say two words. She added.

"Shit, Von was mugging him so hard Drake didn't want to say anything." Nicki said.

Ya'll stay off my man like that; I said as I rolled my eyes.

Better let them know Jas. Von said as he walked up towards us.

"Why you always listening so hard?" I asked.

Nah folks, why y'all always so loud? He asked.

Especially Brittany ugly ass. He added.

"Boy don't start with me today" I'm not the one.

Man, whatever. Just put your bag on the cart before I make you carry it. He said as he threw her bag onto the cart before walking down the airport.

"Be careful with my stuff." She yelled.

I rolled my eyes. I need a drink. I whispered to myself.

I placed my shades back over my eyes hoping not to attract too much attention towards myself, although it didn't help too much.

It's that chocolate skin and the little booty. Nicki said. She always enjoyed the attention more than I. That was just her personality. I was more on the chill behind the scenes type of person.

As we walked towards the front of the airport I noticed Von and Durk talking to someone I noticed.

A smiled appeared on my face as we approached them. 21 savage is that you? I asked.

He looked over Von as he saw me standing behind him.

Yo, Jasmine? Von didn't tell me y'all were flying out too. He said.

I glanced at him. "I hope you didn't have anything planned to get them in trouble then." I said.

Never that. He said with a straight face.

What's up Nicki, What's up Leah, and Hey Brittany.

Hey, "They all spoke at once."

"That's all you Von?" She bad as hell. I mean no disrespect. A man said from behind 21. He was a few inches taller than Von with tattoos all over his face. I only glanced at him as she showed us his million dollar smile.

"If he wasn't light skin." He couldn't pull that look off. Leah whispered from behind me.

I smiled as I tried not to laugh.

"Who this goofy lookin nigga?" Von asked.

"He's nobody Von" Only trying to get put on Durk said. I'm sure he didn't mean no harm.

Yeah, he cool Von. 21 said in his defense.

"My bad homie" I didn't mean anything by it. Matter of fact I'm having a party tonight ya'll should come by. He said.

The name is Cam by the way. He said.

He shot one last glance my way, which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah, they all off limits besides Brittany unless she says otherwise." Von said.

We all laughed. That's the nicest thing he would ever say about her.

The day went by fast as we were getting dressed. I had an unwanted feeling in my stomach that almost made me not want to go.

All of my friends seemed hyped about it, so I went along with it.

I walked inside the hotel bedroom as Von was dancing in front of the camera.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Oh shit " You look good as hell." He said smiling.

"See I would drop the address tonight" But Jas don't like being around a lot of unknown people. Then I'll have to pop your boyfriend for saying something crazy. He said.

"Boy you crazy." Let's go. I said.

I grabbed my phone as it was past 12am.

Jas, come and hit this. Nicki said.

Nah, I'm only drinking tonight. I said.

Don't be lame. Leah said.

I glanced at her before taking the blunt.

"Pre-Pressure" Is a bitch. Durk said.

V.Roy let's roll out. Jonny said.

"Ion know who helped you pick that outfit out either. Jonny said to Leah.

She was wearing a tight skin gold dress with her hair pushed up into a bun.

Ya momma. She said before laughing.

Ya'll girls be on something else sometimes. Roy said as we left.

We pulled up to this three story house which cars were all parked outside.

The music was blasting as I needed a drink to clam my nerves.

Cam spotted us as he walked over.

"You strapped?' I heard Von mumble to Jonny.

He only nodded his head in response.

"Ladies, y'all look good tonight." He said as he glanced around. I made sure not to make eye contact with him, making my way to the bar.

When I turned around I saw Brittany had made her near her. I rolled my eyes as it was nothing new.

"You good sis?" Leah asked me as she took a sip of her drink.

I'm good. I said throwing my shot back. That would be the first of many.

The night seemed long as I danced with Nicki. She was way over her limit as I took her cup.

Von and Durk left a while ago to head to the studio. They wanted her to leave with them but everyone rejected the offer as they left Roy with us.

Yo, your friend upstairs wilding. I think she has had too much to drink. Cam said as she approached me.

Nicki rolled her eyes. "I'll go get her so we can go."

Nah, She asking for Jas. He said immediately.

I sucked my teeth in. I'll get her and then we can go.

"Lead the way." I told him.

He lead me up some stairs. The further we got the less I could here the music.

It wasn't like Brittany not to be able to hold herself together. Normally one of us needed her help.

"What was y'all about to do?" I asked him.

Shit, nothing shawty started trippin asking me to get you.

I only nodded my head.

Her opened the door into a room which I could see the bathroom light on.

"Britt come on." You have had enough for one night. I yelled as I walked inside the bathroom.

I looked around but didn't see her. I heard another slam which caused me to turn around.

"What's going on?" I asked Cam as he locked the door behind him.

Where is Brittany? I asked again.

Shit if I know. I dropped her off with one of my other nigga's. It's you Iv'e been really waiting on.

Move. I said loudly as I tried to push his out the way.

He pushed me back towards the bed as I tried to grab my phone out of my purse.

"He pulled me back towards the middle of the bed as he kissed my neck." You too fine to pass up on. He said.

I kicked him between his legs as he rolled over. I quickly grabbed my bag and reached for the door, until I felt him pulling on my hair.

"Crazy bitch." He yelled as he threw be against the wall.

"You must like it rough he said as he pulled up my dressed.

He held my hands pinned behind my back.

I could fell him press himself up behind me as I yelled out in fear.

My heel hit his knee as he fell towards the ground. I grabbed my bag again and rushed out the door.

I was running until I bumped into someone.

Jamine? Jas? What's wrong. I heard someone yell.

I stopped when I realized it was Brittany.

"Why are you crying?" She asked me.

Cam told me you were up here and I can with him but you weren't and he tried to rape me. I said in one spill.

"What? " She yelled.

Did he? She asked.

No. I said still crying.

She pulled me into her arms as I accepted.

"We should go get the guys." She said.

I pulled back. "No I yelled" Nobody can know about this. Never tell a soul. Promise me. I asked her.

She nodded her head.

I wiped my tears away as we left.

As I walked inside the hotel room I ran straight to the shower. Gladly I was alone.

I wrapped myself in the bed, trying to control my tears.

I heard the door click open as I kept myself facing the wall as the bed dipped down.

"Why you crying?" Von asked as he pulled me closer to him.

I shook my head.

I knew he was behind intoxicated. "Don't worry about anything. You know you always good when I'm around.

I didn't reply back as my tears continued to fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 10.3K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
25K 558 29
Another von durk story
629K 14.6K 47
Dayvon meets a Girl, She quiet but not mute, she just stays to herself, She does rap and sing, She do got a lot of pain and hurt deep down in her BUT...
68.1K 1.3K 70
I'ma let this MAC fly out with this one... IN LOVING MEMORY OF KING VON RIP KING VON LLKV