Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 63.

18.8K 468 188
By dontworryboutit123

"Ladies get dressed, "Vadim said as he walked  towards the girls ."We are taking you two on separate dates today "He said with a big grin excited to have a moment alone with Alessa.

"You were to "Alessa asked with a big grin on her face as she ran up to Vadim and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"That is for me to know, "he said before pecking her nose ."And you to find out. Now go get dressed ."He said settling her down on the grown as he slapped her ass.

"Well can you at least tell us how to dress"Alex asked the boys as she wrapped her arms around Viktor's neck?

"You can dress warm, "He said before pecking her lips ."Don't want you catching a cold, "he said as he brushed the hair out of her face.

"And Alessa just dress comfortably," Vadim said and they went on their way.

"Ahhhhh I'm so excited, "Alex said as she jumped on her bed.

"Same, It's so sweet of them to plan dates in the middle of all this drama, "Alessa said as she pulled Alex off the bed and shoved her to the closet.

"Especially Viktor, I think it's sweet how he knows you're a strong girl but he's always the first one ...besides me of course, " she said flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"That is always there to comfort you when you finally show your emotions. He's perfect for you "Alessa said as she rummaged through her twin's closet.

"And Vadim is perfect for you. "

"You two match each other's goofy personalities so well. I remember you always saying that if you can't act like a crackhead and show your true personality to the love of your life, then you didn't want them."Alex said as she worked on her hair.

"Who would've thought we'd find them at 16 "Alessa said as she came behind the mirror and brushed Alex's hair to work on her braids.

"Not me, "Alex said with a soft smile.
"Me neither, "Alessa said before she swooped down and embraced her twin with a big hug and a kiss.

"I'm very grateful to have you, Alessandra," Alex said "You know that right "

"Of course I do."

"No one will ever tear us apart from each other because at the end of the day we came into this world together and we were all each other had at one point in time. I'm very grateful to have you too Alexandria "Alessa said with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Good thing we're not wearing makeup, "Alex said handing Alessa a tissue."Yeah fuck you for bringing up this sentimental bullshit, "Alessa said laughing.

"Alright let's get ready," Alex said as she started her makeup while Alessa did her hair.

"Ok so for you I picked out this big oversized green sweater with a plain white shirt to go underneath, these brown corduroy pants, and these matching green low tops converse ."Alex said throwing out the outfit for Alessa ."And for accessories this light green bandanna for when I do your hair and these pieces of jewelry."Alex said throwing down the gold necklaces and mix and match rings.

"And for you, I picked out, "Alessa said throwing her fit for Alex on the bed ."I have This big oversized tan jacket, This  dark green sweater with the fake collar, a black skirt, and black tights and your black dock martens ."She said and threw down some silver rings and a necklace.

"K. Let's change and then come back, "Alex said as Alessa went through the bathroom to her room.

They dressed and came back but before they left Alex did Alessa's hair and added the bandanna.
"Pretty "Alex said as she looked at her sister's reflection.

"You too, "Alessa said as she got up and grabbed their purses ." Now let's BOUNCE," she said adding a little hop on her way out the door.
"You're so stupid "Alex laughed as she closed her door.

"We're ready, "Alessa said as she walked down the stairs and saw that Vadim was holding Luna and Moon's leashes.

"Hey, my babies, "The twins said as they approached their puppies and gave them some love and affection.

"You look beautiful as always, "Viktor said as he wrapped his intertwined hands with Alex's.
"Thank you handsome"Alex said kissing his knuckles." Ok bye sissy," she said giving her Alessa a long hug.

"You guys are going to be apart for a couple of hours not a year "Vadim joked.

"A couple of hours is too long, "Alessa said flicking off Vadim."Ok now go on your date "Alessa said pushing Alex out the door.

"So what are doing today "I asked Vad.
"We are going on a walk to our final destination, "he said in a spooky voice.

"Is this the part where you kidnap me and threaten to kill me for money "I joked as I took Moon's leash and we started on our walk.

"I could never hurt you Alessa, "Vadim said seriously."It would hurt me too much to do anything that would upset you "He said as he wrapped his arm around me and lead me out the back door.

"So where are we going"I asked as they walked through the woods of the Estate.

"Well, when we were little and had to come over for the mafia meetings and all that boring bullshit, "Vadim said helping me over a long "Abby showed us the place where she and the rest of the boys would come and hang out when they were younger," Vadim said as They reached a clearing and found a picnic sitting under a treehouse.

"Vadim, "I said slapping his shoulder "Did you do all of this"I asked as I walked towards the blanket and saw some of my favorite foods and boba.

"Well Natalia helped us plan both of our dates but it was my idea," Vadim said as he got a blanket and wrapped it around me when I sat down.

He sat down after he got out the dog's bowls and filled them up with water and dog food before coming back over to me.

"This is sweet ."I said as I snuggled into him and gave him a slow and sweet kiss ." I love it and you " I said cheerfully before opening the basket.

"Ohh fuck yes, "I said as I opened the basket  and saw sushi, chocolate-covered strawberries, german chocolate cake, and a charcuterie board."German chocolate cake, come to mama" I said as I grabbed the platter.

"Unt uhh, "Vadim said as he softly slapped my hand ." That's for later, "he said sternly."And you're saving some Alex because if she finds out that you had German Chocolate Cake then we'll never hear the end of it ."He said as if he could imagine the lecture Alex would give us for not saving her some and shivered in fear.

"You're right, "I said as I went in for a chocolate-covered strawberry "Open up please, "I said smiling when he opened up and fed him a strawberry.

"Perfect, "He said picking up one and feeding it to me "Just like you ".

"Are we there yet? "I asked for like the hundredth time as Viktor pulled into a parking lot.
"Yes baby," Viktor said with a bright smile at my childish ways.

"You are a very patient person, "I said after he came around and opened my door for me.
"Only for you, "He said as he wrapped his hands around my eyes

"It's so cold, "I said over the loud chatter over the area ."Alright "Viktor said as he let his hands drop and I jumped up and down in excitement.

"ICE SKATING, "I said as I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Yep. I remember you telling me that you've never been. I thought that this would be the perfect time to take you since we're back in cold weather."I said as we walked to a bench and grabbed the two boxes that were under it.

"This is so thoughtful baby," I said while cheesing hella hard.

"I'd do anything to see that big smile on your face ."He said as he dropped to his knees and took off my shoes to put on my ice skates.
"Perfect fit," He said after he laced them up.
"Why thank you prince charming, "I said as he looked up at me and shook his head.

"Alright so hold on to me, "Vik said as he skated backward in front of me so that he could teach me.

"Show off"I muttered at his skating skills.
"Well when you grow up in the snow half your life you develop a few skills, "he said with a cocky grin.

"How long did you guys live in Russia before moving here "I asked as I looked down at my feet.

"We moved when Vad and I were eight, "He said looking before turning around so that he could skate beside me.

"You do know that when you guys were taken it was from Italy right "Vik said.
"No, I thought we were born in America, "I said.
"No all of you guys were born in Italy, "Vik said as he held my hand ."Wow, That's so interesting" I said as I looked at him.

"I wish we grew up together, "He said after a few minutes of silence." I mean of course I would've fallen in love with you sooner, "he said smirking "but I wish we got to experience childhood together like we were supposed to."

"I know but I wouldn't have the way we met any other way," I said honestly.

"Ok I think you got it, "Viktor said letting my hand go ." Skate to me, "he said making a come-to here motion with his arms.

I successfully skated to him but had trouble stopping and we ended up falling on the ice.

"Shit, "I laughed as I looked into his grey eyes. We slowly leaned into each other and indulged in a soft kiss.

"I love you, "he said.
"I know "I smiled.

"I'm Stuffed, "I said as I unbuttoned my jeans and sat back against the tree while we watched Luna and Moon run around.

"I love your appetite, "Vadim said as he cleaned up.

"Good because it comes with the territory. I didn't want to end up with a guy who would only order me small salads and all that bull shit, hand me a nice steak "I said smiling.

"I knew I had won at life when I met you, "Vadim said as he pressed a kiss against my cheek.

"But look in the basket because there's something else in there ."He said handing it to me.

"If it's more food, I can't eat anymore "I joked.
"It's not trust me, "he said as anxiously watched me take out the velvet box.

"Vik and I decided to add to your extensive jewelry collection, "he said as he scratched the back of his neck while I opened it and found a silver locket and charm bracelet with a V on it.

I opened the locket and inside it was a picture of me Vadim at thanksgiving when I was sitting on his lap and he told me something funny. The picture was taken as I was laughing and he was looking up at me with so much love in his eyes.

"I love it, "I said trying to hold back tears ."Put it on, "I said handing him the necklace and holding my hair back as he clasped it around my neck. Then I handed him the charm bracelet to put on.

"Alright let's pack up and head back before it gets any darker "Vadim said as he raised his hands to call back luna and moon.

"Thank you Vad," I said ."This was a perfect date, "I said as I gave him a long hug.

"Where to next, "I asked as he hopped in the car.
"We are going to get you some hot cocoa, "he said as he drove to the nearest cafe.

We got out and walked into the cute little cafe and got a sit.

"Can you order for me? "I asked "Need to use the little ladies' room, "I said getting up.
"I got you, girl, "he said in a sassy tone as I walked off laughing.

When I came back I saw that he had ordered our drinks and some food from the menu.

"Is that a club sandwich? "I said setting down.
"Mhmm.Just the way you like it "He said as he set the whole thing down on my plate. It wasn't till I reached for a napkin that I saw the velvet box.

"What's this, "I asked Viktor as I looked at him through my lashes.
"Open it and find out, "He said grinning."Vad and I picked them out for you guys ."He said happily as I opened the box and saw a gold charm bracelet with the letter V and a gold locket.

"I opened the locket and saw the picture of Us when we were in Russia outside in the snow in Russia wrapped in a blanket together as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Vikk," I said smiling to hold back tears "you didn't have to, "I said chuckling."I wanted to though, "he said as he got up and put the locket on me.

"It's beautiful," I said as I held it ."I love it "

He came around the table and helped me put on the necklace and gave me a soft kiss on my temple.

"Good, "he said and then we ate and left to go home.

Alessa's fit

Alex's fit

These four are so cute it makes me want to barf. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. As requested from the last chapter here are some Alessa and Vadim moments. Finally, these couples aren't fucking like wild animals lmao.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1K 27
𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. With mounting debts and a past she can't seem to escape, Halina Ahmes, a half-witch-half-werewolf hybrid, must navigate the dangerous...
123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
356K 21.7K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
28.3K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...