The Sirens Song

By sticky_butterscotch

❝𝘼 π™©π™–π™‘π™š π™—π™šπ™©π™¬π™šπ™šπ™£ 𝙖 π™—π™šπ™–π™¨π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 π™’π™–π™žπ™™π™šπ™£ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™¨π™šπ™–.❞ T... More

HEYAAAA
INKITT
0|Prologue
1| a lonely world
2| losing hope
READ VERY IMPORTANT
3| cinderella night
4| ashes in the wind
5| ballroom waltz
6| angela
IMPORTANT
7| strawberries, stars, & stories
8| Maiden of Battle
9| Nightmares Become Reality
10| The scroll keeper
11| The Dangers of Arastone
12| One by one the truth comes out
13| Selene
14| InterrogationοΏΌ
15| Into All the Minds
16| Prince Jay
17| Natasha
18| The Time Has Come
19| Angel of Death
20| To Be Accepted Pt.1
21| To be Accepted Pt.2
22| I promise
23| Realm of Dreams
24| The Vortex
25| Breaking Out
26| This is The End
IMPORTANT READ NOW
Question

Epilogue

4.8K 159 38
By sticky_butterscotch

Please vote, comment, share and follow!!

^ current fav song.

Sadly this is it and this is the end. Idk if you can tell but towards the end of this book I didn't feel as much passion as I did in the beginning and I apologize for that.

But... THANK YOU FOR 8.41K reads!!! ❤️

❤️Please check out my new book. ❤️

⤏ 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘟𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴.❞

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

     I breathe out a sigh as I stare down at the grave, oh how long it's been. My eyes glazed over in sadness as I read the quote on the headstone, "when I die, plant flowers over my grave, so when the seeds bloom, you can pick me and hold me again"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and a weak smile made its way onto my face. "She's dancing with the angels now" the soft voice said to me, she placed a kiss on my back.

She turned me around, and held my face in her hands, "I am the luckiest man on earth" I say while looking into Thesias eyes, she smiles at me while pecking my lips slowly.

After I had lost hope that my mate was alive, a bright light bursted from the ground and into the sky. She came out and landed on the ground with a thud. I don't remember a time where I ran so quickly in my life. Jay and Ravynne were dead, and so were their goons. Valian had lost a lot of blood, but thank god we were able to heal her before she died.

    "We're all hear together-" she says while looking into my eyes. She takes my hand and places it on her round belly, "-all of us"

    I won't forget when she told me she was pregnant, it was like a distant memory, but the strongest memory I had.

Flash back to 8 months ago

    We all gathered around the table, waiting for Thesia to open her birthday presents. I sneaked my way into the kitchen so I could bring out the cake. Making sure all the candles were straight and lit, I mindlinked Hunter I was coming in. The lights closed, the candles so luminous they lit up the room.

    She turned around in surprise and stared at the cake, a smile adorning her radiant face. Her eyes shined as I brought the cake closer to her, setting it down in front of her. "Make a wish" I said, kissing her forehead after. She scrunched her eyebrows, closing her eyes, and moved down to blow the candles.

    We all clapped and cheered, everyone talking and smiling. "What'd you wish for?" I say while caressing her cheek. We all gather around to hear her wish, she looks up at me and sighs, "I wish we're both great parents." My eyes widened and I smiled, and my mouth open and closed like a fish. "Are you pregnant?" She nodded with a big smile on her face. I twirl her up in the air as everyone gasps and claps.

    "I love you, more than life itself." I say while staring deeply in her eyes, "I love you too" she says while kissing me.

End of flashback

    We didn't want to know the gender, it would be like a surprise. I was brought back into the present by the touch of my mates fingertips on the nape of my neck. I blew out a breath of air and smiled down at her, I loved her and I thank the Moon Goddess everyday.

I bent down to the headstone, and lay the white roses down. "I love you Amara, I'll see you soon little sis." I stood up, wrapping my arm around my mate and my unborn pup. I turned towards her, "let's go home" I breathed out.

5 years later:

     It was Aidens birthday today, my sons birthday, and he was turning 5. There was not a day that went by that I don't forget about the ball, the ball that connected me to my mate.

   I felt someone collide with my leg. "Woah slow down son." I said looking down at my son. He laughed and moved behind me, "protect me from the monster" he said while pointing at Hunter who was coming at us. I turned around a lifted an eyebrow to my son and smirked. He widened his eyes and saw my hands coming in to tickle him and he ran.

     We all laughed as we chased him, but we were stopped with a clear of a throat. I laughed sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck. Thesia stood their with her hand on her hips. She shook her head and smiled, she quickly told Aiden to go outside because the party was starting.

    We all went outside, breathing in the fresh air. Valian waddled next to Hunter, her hand on her 9 month belly, her second child. We watched our children play in the play grounds. I wrapped an arm around Thesias waist and pulled her in, my hand rubbing circles on her 4 month old belly, we didn't waste a minute once Aiden was born.

    It was like a dream, we were happier and safer. Our children playing around, Darius and Xavier walked over with their son, Elijah. They adopted him when he was 3, and they have 3 other boys. Lucas, who they adopted when he was 15, Oliver who they adopted when he was 13,  and James they adopted him when he was 12.

   It felt surreal, and for once we could all breathe without the thought of one of us dying. My mother and father came out, and immediately Aiden yelled for his grandma and grandpa. I chuckled and stared at the sunset.

   I went down and slowly pecked Thesias forehead, "I love you" she smiled and said it back. We were brought out of our moment by Hunter yelling "WHO WANTS CANDY?!" making all the children run over to him. We all groaned knowing a sugar rush was about to happen.
________________________________

That's the end 😪, haha I hope you liked this book.

I'm starting a new book called "My world" please go check it out, read it and maybe you'll like it 😏😏.

Once again thank you so much for taking the time and reading this book, you truly don't know how happy it makes me and how it keeps me motivated to write more and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 21.6K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
6.4M 197K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
291K 18.9K 59
Zander Hellion and Marilla Shellock. The demon king of the Underworld and The siren queen of the seven seas. They're mates. But they hate each other...
51K 3.3K 40
Roman, the powerful yet kind leader ~ Thalia, the beautiful yet ruthless flower. ~ Alyssa, the bold yet cold hearted summoner. ~ Allen, the loving y...