AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

SEVENTEEN

1.3K 59 46
By rain_drop_lover

SEVENTEEN: SECRET PLACE

Harry doesn't think he could get tired, he was very energetic and is running fastly with his Alpha.

The dark forest was calm amd silent until two royal wolves decided to take a run. The moon shows their way, they can see through dark but moon was still following them. Owls, bats and small insects were the only witness of them. Some sleeping animals grunted in annoyance. The sound of their feet touching the ground was loud yet smooth.

The Alpha let out a growl, letting anyone near or in distance know that he owns this place. It is his territory.
His Omega running in front of him, excited and happy. His wolf body getting used with the sudden energy and excitement.

"We go to left" Louis said, his Alpha voice changing as he is in his wolf form.

"What's in right?" Harry asked

"It's the sea side border, Omega. We can go there some other day" Luis replied and Harry agreed.

Harry turned to directions were his Alpha told him to, his legs were not tired it was very strong. Harry's eyes lit up when he was a small stream, with smooth rocks and flowers on it's bank. He hurried towards the stream and jumped on the cool water. He looked at his reflection, he was stunned for a moment. A big furry white wolf. He looks so pretty.

"You feel beautiful,  don't you?" The Alpha asked standing near the bank. The Omega only tilted his head as response to the question.

"Come here, play with me" Harry said excitedly as he jumped on the water.

The Alpha listened, he get in the water and playfully pushed his Omega in it. They both splashed the water to eachother and bited their tails. Growls and grunts were emerged, they barked and whined. Drank the pure water and nuzzled to eachother's necks.

"Howl with me, we have been planning to tell the people about you after the season"

Harry was startled for a bit but he stood on the rocks with his Alpha and waited for him to start. When the black wolf howled, the Omega howled with him. Both of them facing towards the trees, neck spreaded and head helding back.

A long loud howl.

And every single wolves in Doncaster who didn't slept at that night listened that howls, and they had a smile on their lips.

Their Alpha has found his mate! Their Luna!

Because, the howl was happy instead of his normal warning, protective and claiming.

_____________________

Going back to the castle was tiring, Harry was tired but he was also still excited. He was so happy at the sight of the castle, he ran faster and whined when his Alpha chuckled at him.

He just fell on the floor when he reached the livingroom. His tiry wolf shifted into his human form leaving a very naked Harry lying on his stomach and panting heavily. He have a big smile on his lips, he feel so free and he felt like he was flying moments ago. No restrictions, no threats, no insults.

Just living like a wolf.

When he felt a shifting behind him that's when he realized he was not alone. His Alpha is here. And he is very naked.

"Oh don't look at me!" Harry shouted and closed his eyes with his hands pressing against the floor.

"Iam not looking" Louis chuckled, he put on his shirt after trousers and tried his best not to glance at his Omega. He keeps his word. "Get dressed love, you need to sleep. We have a little journey tomorrow"

The Alpha didn't walked from the livingroom though, he waited for Harry to get dressed. Harry watched the Alpha looking at the sky on the doorway, his arms were folded on his chest.

When Harry finished his clothing he walked towards his Alpha who was facing his back to him, he wrapped his arms arounds him and looked at the dark sky with him.

"What are you looking?" Harry asked mumbling against the Alpha's back.

The Alpha didnt say anything for a moment, he relaxed on the touch of his Omega.

"We have been hearing for centuries.....that the stars up on the sky are every souls who leaves the earth" Louis quietly replied still looking at the sky "You see those three stars together, Harry?"

Harry looked at the space were the Alpha pointed, he saw three big shiny stars lined up. He nodded against the Alpha's back.

"That's mine, Zayn's and Liam's fathers. They have been together when they were pups, just like us. My father never had time for me, being the eldest and the only Alpha son I had to be responsible. He never punished me though, he was a nice man, a nice husband but not a very nice father. He knows that" Louis gulped thinking about the last conversation he had with his father "He had apologised to me and I forgive him. But I never had any strong emotions for him, I was Yaser's boy. He taught me everything how a father should teach. He was the only one who encouraged me to break some royal rules" Louis chuckled at the thought "Zayn's father was such a great man, my trainer , he loved me and I too. But...nothing everlast"

"How did they....you know?" Harry hesitated

Louis holds the Omega's hands around him and assured him that it was fine by his strokes.

"There was an sudden attack on the border beside Wales. I was already taken as the King at the time but the three of them insisted that they would handle it saying it must be some small rogue pack. It indeed was a rouge pack but it wasn't small, they couldn't get through" His voice broke and he felt a hand rubbing on his chest "It took sixteen days to find their bodies, it was horrible. The condition was severe, they were burned. But it only took three days to find the murderers and kill them"

Harry tensed when the Alpha's body stiffened suddenly, the Omega could only kiss the Alpha's back and just lay his head down there.

"You three did it. They are happy and watching over you, that's why they are shining" Harry murmured

Louis smiled at that and relaxed, he kissed his Omega's hands mumbling a 'thankyou' . They stayed there for a while, looking at the dark sky scattered with shiny stars and a half moon.

_______________________

"Wake up. Wake up Harry" Somebody whispers in his ear, it's a girl. "Or we will pour water on you"

Fluttering his eyes open Harry woke up to see Phoebe and Daisy sitting on him. They were grinning and a taint of something naughty can also see in their face.

"We should pour some water on Louis" Phoebe sugested

"No, dont do that" Harry said in his groggy voice as he sat up, the girls on his lap.

"Please, it will be fun" Daisy whines

"Let him sleep, girls" Harry said looking over at his right side where Louis is sleeping soundly. "We should go to downstairs and........make some breakfast"

"You are going to cook?" Both of the girls asked together surprisedly.

"Yeah, I was thinking about it. I love cooking" Harry said as he moved the blankets from him and getting out of the bed. "Come on, leave him alone. Let him sleep"

The girls pouted but followed Harry.

He stood beside the window of their chambers when the girls left, he ran his fingers on the silky laced curtains feeling very soft on his skin. He looked over at his Alpha, his eyebrows are frowned and he looks very serious but this Harry chuckle. He walked to the Alpha and kissed his cheek before leaving the chamber.

After freshing up a little and getting dressed in nice clothes he walked downstairs towards the kitchen lead by the twins. Fizzy also joined them. Harry was not sure if the Betas would allow him to cook.

"Oh my Luna, please have a seat on the great hall. The breakfast is not prepared yet, we wi-"

"Can I cook?" Harry asked interrupting the middle aged lady who looked at him  with wide eyes, the other Betas also looked at him surprisedly.

"My Luna, it is our job to cook for everyone in the castle. You should sat down and have some tea" The Beta lady said politely.

"I-I understand, but Can I? Please. I just- i love cooking and it's not very crowded in the castle today. So I would like to cook for everyone" Harry said and he hot excited  "You can help, we can do it together"

The Beta lady smiled and looked at the other Betas who got so happy that their new Luna wants to work with them. They are making a full english breakfast, eggs, bread, sausages tomatoes, mushrooms, black pudding, baked beans. Harry have just gotten used to eat heavy breakfast, he was very happy to be in the kitchen.

He remembers back in his time when he enjoys his alone time in kitchen when the rest of the family goes for dinner at night. He used to be happy when he was alone, but now being alone is the only thing he is afraid of.

"My Luna, you forget to put salt on the tomatoes" The elder Beta lady said with a smile

"Oh yes, sorry" Harry said smiling as he sprinkled some salt over the tomato pieces "Please call me Harry, I am not used to being called as Luna"

"Ummm we are servants Luna, it would be disrespectful" She said

"Not when I request to you" Harry said

"Sure Harry" She smiled at him "Iam Marya, I am one of the chefs here"

"Nice to meet you, Marya. I have a friend named Marya  she also had dark hair like you" Harry said chuckling.

Marya just laughed and stir the mushrooms on the pan.

"I- I am Emma, Iam the youngest servant here" One of the beta says as she looked at him.

"Nice to meet you, Emma" Harry smiled at the girl who seems around his age. She looks very nervous and she looks at him un surely "Am I making you nervous, Emma?"

"N-No no no. I-I have ne-never worked with a Luna. So I am, no-not sure how to...."

"It's fine, see me like a friend of yours" Harry smiled at her

Emma can't believe the new Luna asked her to see him like a friend. A friend! She is over the moon and never have been happy this much.

"Thankyou, thankyou. You are my friend" She said excitedly.

__________________________

"He is.....he is very tall" Harry muttered as he walked with his Alpha who have a smile on his face "He is so tall"

"Still I get on him, so will you" Louis said chuckling as they approached the King's personal horse which was standing outside the back livingroom. "You have met him before"

"Yeah, he quite likes me. Both of your horses head is heavy, they didn't move for a while" Harry said as he pulled his suspenders a little, he was having little truble of it over his shoulders "This is quite thick and wide, I feel like someone is holding my shoulders"

"You have never wear any suspenders before?" Louis asked eyeing at the Omega's pale clean neck.

"Yes, twice. But it was thin......and I was small" Harry said giggling.

As they approached the black stallion, the horse looked over at the Omega and walked towards him. Shadow nosed at the Omega's chest and neck, sniffing on him he just lay his  head on the shoulder snuggling there.

"Aww I love you too" Harry grinned and snuggled on Shadow's head.

"It is very surprising that he get along with another wolf very quickly. He usually takes many days to get this close" Louos commented as he looked at his Omega and his horse's interaction.

"He just loves me" Harry chirped happily and scratched the Stallion's head.

"Everyone loves you but I didn't expect Shadow to be one of them" Louis quietly said as he stood close to them.

The King stood behind his Omega and placed his hand on his hips. Shadow licked both of their faces and got comfortable over the Omega's shoulder.

"Never seen you this much contented, boy" Louis commented as he rubbed his stallion's head earning an low sound from him. His lips goes close to the Omega's ear and he murmured "I loved my breakfast today"

With shivers running through his spine, Harry could only manage a nod as in response.

"Bread was very crispy, tomatoes were more smoky than usual. Loved it. Is it what breakfast in the future?" Louis whispered and felt very pleased when Harry went flustered and shaky.

"Y-yeah. I love cooking" Harry have no idea what he is saying, his breath was fastening and the Alpha's warmth were only the one thing helping him.

"I would love to have more of your cooking then, Omega" Louis murmured and ran his lips gently on the pink earlobe "Shadow seems very jealous"

The stallion narrowly stared at the King and he huffed in annoyance. He stood straight and looked at both of them.

"Time for ride!" Louis said loudly.

"Oh my god!" Harry shouted as he was suddenly lifted from the ground and was placed on the horse. "I am gonna fall. I am gonna fall!"

"Aha! You look handsome on Shadow" Louis said looking at the full view of his Omega on his horse.

Such a delicate creature on a strong creature was very beautiful.

Shadow neighed as he raised both of his front legs, he seems happy that this new  Omega is with him. Harry braced himself on the saddle and screamed.

"Let's take a ride to my dancing hall" Louis exclaimed as he jumped on his horse behind his Omega effortlessly "You can hold me or the saddle but don't touch his hair. He hates touching his hair while riding"

Harry nodded nervously, he reached one hand on the Alpha's thigh and held the other hand on the saddle.

"Hiyya, Shadow!" Louis patted the horse's side and the stallion started to run towards the jungle.

"Are we going to your secret place?" Harry asked in between his heavy breath

"Yes, you will love it Omega" Louis said as he wraps an arm around Harry's waist and other held the strap.

Harry was enjoying the ride, he was also still nervous. Looking down at the ground seems very dangerous but looking at the blue sky was wonderful. He felt himself smiling at the cool wind blowing against his skin and Shadow's long black hair touching his hand with the wind.

The jungle was thick and dark even in the day light, Harry looked around everywhere. It seems like those places in movies where big creatures and  ghosts lives. That's when Harry saw a big snake on a tree some distance away from them.

"Snake! Theres a snake. A big snake!" Harry shouted looking at the reptile terrifyingly "Anaconda!"

"Ah, that is just the python family lives here. They won't do anything, don't worry" Llouis assured his Omega rubing his thumb on his waist "They are harmless if we are harmless.?

"What do you mean family? There are so many pythons here?!" Harry yelled scaredly

"There are everything here, Omega. Poisonous to friendly animals. All of them are harmless if we are harmless" Louis said kissing the curly hair.

"I have Ophidiophobia!" Harry exclaimed , he was shouting and is very anxious.

"What is that?" Louis asked confusedly, he was calm and was little happy to see this cheery side of his Omega.

"It means I have fear of snakes, it's a phobia. I can even get nauseous or anxious by it" Harry tried to control his breath.

"Oh, that is.....terrible. what about small pretty green snakes? They are adorable" Louis asked pulling his Omega more close as Shadow took them to the dancing hall.

Harry didn't listened, he tried to get that snake out of his mind. He always had the trouble with snakes from childhood. His sister used to prank him with fake snakes and gets scolded by their mom.

"Are you alright, love?" Louis asked slowly as Shadow slowed down.

"Yes, I am fine now" Harry replied breathing out and looked up to see the most beautiful place.

The Omega's eyes widened at the image in front of him, the very large dancing hall was over a water fall cliff. It was old and some parts were broken but it still looks very beautiful.

"Wow" Harry breathed out "It's so beautiful"

"I know" Louis whispered as he tugged on Shadow's straps and the horse stopped.

The Alpha jumped down and shiws his both hands to the Omega.

"Don't drop me" Harry said as he shifted on the horse and scaredly looked down at the ground, the horse is literally so tall.

"You have my word" Louis chuckled at the adorable Omega, he looks so nervous and embarrassed at the same time "Don't look at the ground, look at my hands and jump. I will hold you"

Harry nodded and lifted his leg from the other side and jumped on the Alpha focusing his hands. The Alpha catched him by his hip and back, the Omega clutched his shoulders. Harry sighed in relief and quietly whined when the Alpha laughed at him.

"Don't laugh, it's embarrassing" Harry murmured pulling away as the Alpha put him down. Louis only laughed more and turned towards the stallion.

"Go wander, come back when I call you" Louis said to his horse and the Stallion ran to the other side. He looked at his Omega who was still in awestruck looking at the dancing hall, he chuckled "Come with me, I will show you"

The surroundings of the dancing hall is not bushy, it was not clean either. It was like a wide beautiful area in middle of the haunted jungle.

"Welcome to my dancing hall!" Louis welcomed the Omega and holds his hand "This is were I mostly spend my time before you came across my life."

They walked towards the hall, there are stairs to go up there. The stairs was broken here and there, there was many beautiful gazebos surrounding the dancing hall. It contains tables and chairs.

"Oh god, look at that gazebos. They are so beautiful." Harry felt overwhelmed but he could not hide his excitement "There are flowers around them too"

"They are wild flowers" Louis said smiling at the Omega.

"This is so beautiful, relaxing if I must say" Harry blurted "There is the water fall!"

Harry and Louis stood at the edge of the dancing hall and admired the water flowing inside the hall.

"Your....umm...grand father? closed the dancing hall when a new waterfall formed in between them" Harry said looking at the Alpha

Louis laughed, he really laughed throwing his head back. He needed a moment to get back to normal and he almost laughed again to see the confused Omega.

"I apologise for that, I couldn't help myself to know that story still goes on future. My great grandfathers are very cunning"

"Umm I quite don't understand?" Harry said as the Alpha lead him to one of the gazebos and they sat on the chair "Hey, this chair is new"

"I sometimes bring some essetials from castle" Louis says as he sat down "Does every Doncasters believes that story?"

"I don't know about that, but our guide is a middle aged man and he looks smart" Harry said and he frowned at the Alpha "Is that not true?"

"That is what we made the people to believe. Not only the whole citizens but also the other members in the castle. It is secret and it only got passed through the King and the Luna" Louis said gazing at the curious Omega

"You-you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Harry said seriously, his tones is clear that he meant it.

"I said, the King and the Luna" Louis chuckled

"I mean.....if this is a big secret then you must not tell me" Harry said leaning on the table "You can tell me when it is official"

"Oh goddess, you are so adorable. Why are you doing this?" Louis asked as he couldn't stop his rising heart beat.

"Doing what? I am literally sitting here" Harry complained but also blushed at the intense stare

"And that is enough" Louis mumbled but Harry heard it, it made his inner wolf to jump madly.

They sat there relaxedly without saying anything and just admired the premises. Eventhough Louis spends his most of the time here, he could never get enough of this place.

"So...every Alphas and Lunas of this Kingdom before spend their time here?" Harry asked watching his handsome Alpha.

"No, they all left it abandoned. I start to search it when my father told me about this place and I cleared the area a bit. He said no one should knows about it unless you have a Luna, then pass it your first Alpha pup. That is all he said but I keep come to this place" Louis said smiling as he looked at the water fall. "Our grave is here"

"That is what the guide said" Harry smiled and held the Alpha's arms "He said the King doesn't want any disturbance, and totally banned everyone. And nobody tried"

Louis smiled and pulled his Omega closer to him. He made the Omega sat on his lap sidewise and hold his firmly, he kissed his neck and breathed his scent.

"We can't tell to everyone in the Kingdom that you are from the future" Louis murmured against his skin

"Why?" Harry whispered as he played with the Alpha's light brown hair

"We have enemies, love. A lot" Louis said quietly as he relaxed on the beautiful rose scent "Did you rub any rose scent oil on your neck?"

"No!" Harry exclaimed feeling his face heating "You always says I have rose scent"

"Everytime it is different, pulpy and strong" Louis stated as he took a big sniff on the Omega's scent gland. "Fuck, it is phenomenal"

Harry giggled when the Alpha's stubble beard tickled his shoulder. He laughed when the Alpha do it more on purpose.

"You are adorable. Very ticklish" Louis kissed the plump lips

"I am sensitive" Harry laughed again when he was tickled on his ribs "Stop"

Louis laughed with him and slowly rubbed his ribs. He admired his Omega, an Omega like Harry in a place like this is more beautiful. Just spectacular!

When their eyes locked they both stopped their actions, both gulping and leaning towards eachother. Eventhough they have made out many times everytime their eyes get locked they lose themselves and kiss likes it's the first time.

Louis have dreamt it before, kissing his Luna in his dancing hall. And it happened. He is thankful for whoever is doing this.

He gripped the Omega's waist and pulled him more closer if it possible. His hands wander all over the precious creature's body, his neck, back,  belly, thighs and again love handles. He squeezed there and earn a yelp from the Omega through the kiss, whose hands were on his chest, gripping his shirt tightly.

"You have the perfect love handles, peefect shape" Louis murmured against the Omega's red cheek, he squeezed again and earned a content whine.

"Really? An Alpha from my school told me its fat. He actually made fun of everyone though" Harry said thinking about Henry, his annoying bully. He smiled when Louis growled "I love your growls"

"You do?" Louis teased the shy Omega who was avoiding his eyes "You need to know that love handles are handled by their lovers. So it does not matters when random wolves talk about it"

Harry's eyes lit up at that, yes! His love handles are handling by his lover and he loves it. This is very perfect. He happily kissed the Alpha's face repeatedly and get more happy when Louis laughed.

"Anyway, you shouldn't allow anyone to just talk anything to you. You shouldn't be a subject that anyone could just talk?" Louis said possesively and rubbed his thumbs on the love handles.

"Thankyou, that was nice. I love your voice" Harry purred against the Alpha's chest and closed his eyes "I might sleep if you keep rubbing my hips"

"Then sleep" Louis whispered

"I don't want to" Harry murmured

"Then we should go back to the castle, seems like it will rain today" Louis said looking at the sky wich is darkening "we should light the candles here, it looks more beautiful like that"

"You have put candles here?" Harry asked as he looked around the gazebo they were in and he spotted four candles on the top in four corners.

"Yes, I always do that" Louis said

Both of them started to lit the fire from Louis's 'match safe' and they litted it on every gazebos and the dancing hall. Louis didn't let his Omega to cross the small water fall flowing through the hall in case he slips.

"Ready to go back?" Louis asked to his Omga who was again in awestruck and admiring the whole dancing hall and gazebos.

"I am not sure" Harry whispered to himself. His eyes shining at the beautiful place

Hope everyone is doing fine, please be safe and healthy.

My best friend tested positive for covid and Iam quite upset but that dumbshit is so cool and happy.

Be safe everyone, take care of yourself.

This is to everyone who loves my works⬇️  love you all

If you enjoyed, give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Thankyou and Love you

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 741 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
10.5K 1K 23
This is a story I will write together with you as a reader. I'll post a chapter and at the end of the chapter you'll suggest shat will happen next an...
249K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
80K 4.2K 14
Harry and Louis grow up together and are the best of friends, even when Louis represents as an Alpha and Harry an Omega. Harry falls in love with Lou...