Seรฑorita โœค Choi Minho

Por ChoiMinhoWife

โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ โœโœ โ›โ› ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ... Mais

โœค author's note
โœค character profiles
โœค prologue
โœคchapter 1
โœคchapter 2
โœคchapter 3
โœคchapter 4
โœคchapter 6
โœคchapter 7
โœคchapter 8
โœคchapter 9
โœคchapter 10
โœค
โœคchapter 11
โœคchapter 12
โœคchapter 13
โœคshort chapter
โœคchapter 14
โœคchapter 15
โœค
โœคchapter 16

โœคchapter 5

210 16 6
Por ChoiMinhoWife

'It's me,' a familiar face greets, pulling down the face mask.

'What happened to you? I was so worried,' Hyuna replied, setting aside the vase. Her hands reached to hold his.

' Hyuna, I am fine. Do you want this wedding?' Jinki asked, gripping her shoulder with a sense of urgency.

'No!' Hyuna cried, mentioning her plans of running away.

'Good, we need to leave.' The man opened the glass window; it had ample space for escape. He hastily pulled out the curtain rod and tied a rope in its place. Tugging hard on the windowsill to make sure it would not untie mid-way.

'I don't have the passport with me.' Hyuna told as she plucked away the veil, it was hindering movement.

'It's alright, I arranged for a ship. It will take you to Japan. Once you arrive at the port, my friend will meet you. I will bring you a new passport.' Jinki explained in brief.

They had no time left. The knocks on the door came sooner than expected. 'Will he be fine?' Hyuna looked at the unconscious man before stepping closer to the window.

'He's not dead,' Jinki stated, bringing her the rope. 'It's one floor, you can do it.'

The commotion outside the door grew with every passing second. 'Miss, are you inside?' ' Please open the door!' 'Why isn't she answering?'

Jinki took to the adjacent pipes and slid himself down. Hyuna gripped the rope, her legs dangling in midair. She looked down. Her mind began playing games, afraid of the height. 'Hyuna, quick,' Jinki called out, spreading his arms. Trusting her companion, the other let go of the rope, learning he would catch her.

'He said you would come for it,' Sehun brought up, leaning against the wall. He had seen the other arrival from the cameras.

'Junmyeon knows me well.' Minho added, acknowledging the maknae's presence. Minho dropped the sniper case and weapons with EXO's security staff. He followed Sehun as the youngest led him to a private office. 'I heard Lay left.' Minho said, walking along the dimly lit path. The walls, covered with huge member portraits.

'He's got rookies to train in China.' Sehun told as he jabbed the digits to Suho's office. 'He might be down in five,' the assassin left, closing the door behind him.

'SM, south depot,' Jonghyun spoke from the other end, catching Minho's attention. His mind was preoccupied with mission failure. He still could not wrap his head around why the press conference; canceled abruptly.

'Hyung, say hi to Jongin,' Taemin chirped into the earpiece as Minho waited for the other leader to arrive.

'I'm not here for pleasantries,' Minho opposed the thought. Everyone in EXO and SHINee was on good terms, except for their leaders. Their predecessors agreed on a pact to be friends in adversity.

Neither of the heirs had any personal hatred, but they never got along since childhood. French fries and ice cream are great, individually. French fries with ice cream? Now, that's a disaster and must be kept at an arm's distance from each other.

So whenever a need arose for combined missions, they left the leaders out of the scene.

'The ship arrives at eight. Be there on time,' Key advised, as he pulled the mic from the younger and hung up.

Minho glimpsed at his watch, 'That's a lot of time'. The door opened and a red haired man walked in, rubbing his forehead, sighing at an angry Bae Joohyun.

'You're late' Minho called out to make his presence known before the two could start quarreling among themselves.

'Hello there! It's nice to have friends over,' Irene claimed, her tone going pleasant for their expected guest. 

'Don't expect gifts,' the guest smiled, pulling the satin red scarf out his inner pocket. Minho brought it along to return back. He had no reason to skip meeting his friend. She may seem intimidating but was a real sweetheart.

'You still kept it,' the woman laughed, taking it back. She lent him that the last time, she went Japan to meet Wendy and Yeri.

The leader cleared his throat, breaking the amiable atmosphere. 'I guess you are here for the painting, Mingho' Suho stressed on the last word, nicknames irritated Minho. The host sat down on the sofa with Irene beside him.

'You are right, Junmyeon!' Minho said, slightly grinning, not giving the other satisfaction. 'Enough with Junmyeon! Call me Suho' Suho reacted, a bit annoyed at the frequent mentions of his actual name. 'Suho? As in guardian?' Minho suppressed, laughing at the meaning behind it.

'Is this the point for your visit?'

'Okay. What do you want for it?'

Minho started the negotiation, Suho would not have gone behind the painting with no motive. 'I want you to kill someone.' Suho said, bringing in the requirement.

'You got your snipers, why me?' Minho asked, moving closer to the center table. ' I can't lose men.' Suho answered, worried about the gang's situation.  The room fell silent. With EXO's consigliere in China, four members on the run from Interpol, it was safe to lie low for a while. Before Minho could give out a decision, the other spoke up.

'It's alright if you don't want to. Let me have your Lady Milly. I will put it in good use,' the man smirked, knowing he hit on Minho's pride. Now the answer would come faster and more fiercely.

' Send the details to my team. You better keep the painting in the best condition, Junmyeon,' Minho told as he got up.

'A promise is a promise, Mingho' Suho's face beamed with satisfaction. 

'Call me when you reach,' Jinki said, dropping off Hyuna a little farther from the destination, afraid anyone could track the car they came in.

' I am scared. I have never been on my own,' Hyuna replied while Jinki cross checked the bag.

'Listen to me,' Jinki held her cheek, trying to calm her down 'you won't be alone. After I get your passport made, we will be together. It's going to be fine. Everything's in the bag, make sure to take medications. BoA  will help you out. Don't lose this phone, alright?' Jinki slowly instructed, patting Hyuna's hair. She nodded, memorizing the stuff she has to do once she reaches Japan. Both stepped away, still facing each other.

'You need to leave now,' Jinki nudged her a bit, taking steps backward himself. The golden rays hitting softly as the sun went down.

'Lee Jinki...' Hyuna called out with tears running down her cheeks. He hated watching her like that. He stood there a moment before walking towards her, enveloping his arms around her. Six years of affection, making it painful to let go. 'Promise me you'll come soon.' her voice shaky, head buried into his chest.

'I promise,' Jinki comforted her, his chin resting on her hair 'We'll have chicken in every part of the world' The response earned him a slight chuckle. He cupped her face and brushing off the tear. His eye smile assuring her everything will be fine. 'Promise to take care of your heart.' 

'I will' 

══════ ∘◦✤◦∘ ══════

thanks for the banner ❤️ - -sxftkai 

Awww, that's a teary goodbye for Jinki and Hyuna.

Main question : Who is the person Suho wants Minho to kill?

What will happen in next chapter? Guess guess ;) [trying to hype the next chapter]

edit : señorita trending #1 in shawol 😭💕tysm readers, keep voting and commenting.

also dropping her wedding dress if anyone is curious

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

17K 806 37
A mistake led to something special. (MINKEY!) #1 in Minkey on 02/05/2022
46.7K 3.4K 75
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿงฉ ๏ผ‰๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ญx๐—ข๐—– "๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ!" in which two best friends can't ...
6.5K 208 25
Language - English Started - 20/11/19 Finished - 11/4/20 ๐Ÿ’ญAm I dreaming?๐Ÿ’ญ
20.8K 226 16
A book of one shots written by yours truly. I am open to requests so feel free to comment or message me.