©Soulmates | Dramione

بواسطة aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... المزيد

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

55. Arrest

1.2K 30 0
بواسطة aleiawritesss

"Is there any letter or something?"

"No"

Andromeda sat next to her sister after putting the tray of their teas on the coffee table. Narcissa grasped on her sister's hands, she could feel them grasping back hers. Andromeda forced a smile as they looked out the window. It was a total shock for both of them. Narcissa turned to look at the children and realized none of them were touching their toys. As if they too were missing Hermione and Draco.

Draco has been missing for months while Hermione went away 2 days ago. The only thing she left was a rushed scribbled note on her desk telling that she was going to find Draco. It was a shocking news because they haven't discuss about looking out for Draco. Andromeda banned them from doing so because she knew it would risk the whole family. She didn't want anyone to be killed and she was holding onto her promise with Draco himself.

But, Hermione didn't care. She was and always be a Gryffindor.

"They're gonna be okay" Andromeda said.

"Yeah"

.
.

"Ow!"

Draco jumped from the fire he just made because of trying to cook. Hermione stood up and quickly reduced the size of the fire and turned to heal his finger. Without saying anything, she left to sit down on the couch and returned to the book she was reading. Draco rolled his eyes as he turned back to the food he was trying to make.

Draco placed their dinner on two plates and conjured water into the goblets in Hermione's bag. He gestured the vacant chair for her to sit next to him. The witch didn't make any noise and began eating her dinner without taking another glance at the wizard next to her. She was staring at the bruising scars on her knuckles and wrists. Draco put down his spoon and observed her hands.

"It's funny when you can heal my finger when I nearly got it boiled but can't do it to your own hands while brewing potions"

"It's a normal thing to boil your hands while brewing"

Draco didn't say anything and put down his spoon. He took Hermione's soft hands and observed her scars. He took his wand and muttered healing charms to heal the burned scars on her hands. Hermione remained silent as her free hand spun the teaspoon in her cup, stirring the tea. The silence crept onto their neck before a loud thud echoed the forest. Draco gripped on Hermione's wrist quickly as he stood up, drawing out his wand. His eyes snapped at every direction, looking for anything odd.

"Stay inside"

He freed his grip on her wrist as he left the tent with his wand. His icy grey eyes glanced at all direction to find the loud thud. He drew his wand higher as he saw two familiar figures. One with brown hair, the other one with dark skin. Draco tightened the grip on his unicorn hair wand, striding towards the noise. Before he could ever strike a spell, a red light sparked to the tree on his left. He cast protection charms to avoid the spells and jinxes. As he stepped to the source of the loud noise, he realized it was Theo and Blaise.

"Malfoy! You kill her! You kill Pansy!"

"Nott! Don't do this! We can talk!" Blaise shouted back.

"Come here, Nott! Fight me!" Draco screamed back.

Theo released himself from Blaise's grip and ran towards Draco. He attacked Draco with a Cruciatus Curse but Draco was fast enough to block it. He hit Draco with another curse but the blonde still manage to dodge everything. It only lasted before Hermione ran out from the tent. Theo snapped his eyes to the witch who was holding her dragon heartstring core. She was preparing to attack, but it doesn't seem like she has any skills for combat.

"Crucio!"

"Argh!"

Draco felt his blood rushing with anger through his veins. He looked at Hermione who was screaming while Theo moved his wand to torture her. It looked like a simple swish and flick, but the pain was beyond your imagination. Draco ran to Hermione and tried to stop Theo from breaking all of her ribs. Hermione was crying with agonizing pain. Draco looked up at Theo as he put Hermione's head on his lap.

"Nott, stop! She's not guilty!"

"You killed Pansy, Malfoy!"

"Hermione is not guilty! Pansy tried to kill her!"

And suddenly they heard few Apparition noise surrounding them. Theo stopped the Cruciatus Curse and turned around, stepping backwards. Draco helped Hermione to stand on her feet as he pointed out his wand. The witch next to him looked so weak. She was pale and exhausted. Her breathing was heavy and he was sure Theo already broke few of her bones and ribs. Hermione pulled out her wand and cast diagnostic spell to see the damage in her body.

"Nothing bad. Few broken ribs, a broken arm and a sprained ankle"

"Take the Portkey and go back home"

"I can't take it and leave you alone. I'm here to help you, Draco"

Draco turned to face his wife and cast few healing spells on her. He placed his big hands on her shoulder before stepping closer to kiss her forehead. He removed the curls covering her hair and smiled bitterly at her. Draco looked into her brown eyes, he realized that she didn't know what was going to happen. Draco sighed before kissing her lips for a few seconds. Hermione wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and kissed him back. She gasped as she felt his tongue hitting her lower lip. Draco's arms fell to her waist and pulled her closer as they walked closer to their tent. 

"Accio Portkey"

Draco broke the kiss as he summoned the Portkey at the entrance of the tent. He moved away from Hermione and as soon as the Portkey hit her, she disappeared from his eyes with a glint of shock and confusion. His knees fell to the ground, breathing hard. He took down all of the protection charms, revealing himself to the Aurors. He knew they were going to be here today. Blaise and Theo widened their eyes in pure shock and disbelief.

"Malfoy! You didn't tell.."

"That's why I killed Pansy. She tried to kill Hermione and the Aurors will be here today. I don't want to waste anytime. At least, even if all of you has done nothing, I did. I tortured and murdered. And, Nott. I'm sorry for your loss"

"Mate, now is not..."

"Draco Malfoy, you are under arrest as a convicted Death Eater and a murderer" an Auror, who he recognized to be Corner placed the manacles on his wrists.

"Theodore Nott, you are under arrest as a convicted Death Eater" another Auror, Derek cuffed Theo's wrists. His eyes were wide with pure betrayal. Another Auror who he didn't remember the name placed the manacles on Blaise's wrists. Without any hesitation, the Aurors Apparated all of them to British Ministry of Magic. They appeared in front of the familiar building. Draco didn't say anything as his former classmate pushed him into the alleyway. The familiar alleyway that he last paid a visit years ago. 

"You'll join your father today, Malfoy"

"Shut up, Corner"

Corner smirked as he dragged Draco. After all of their wands have been confiscated, the Aurors led them into a dark hallway down the path to Wizengamot. Draco's eyes twitched as he suddenly felt different. His eyes fell down to the ring on his finger and realized that it was shining. Hermione was asking for help. Hermione needed him. He turned to look at Blaise and Theo who were also looking at the black ring on his finger. He turned to look at Corner and the two Aurors and realized that they were smirking at them.

"What is this, Corner?"

"You think we will send you to the Dementors without giving another bad memory?"

"We have a deal, Corner!"

"I don't do promises with a criminal like you, Malfoy"

Draco flung a fist onto Michael Corner's face and took his wand away from the Auror. The Auror stumbled to the ground with a broken nose. Draco used the wand and freed the manacles on his, Theo's and Blaise's wrists. They ran out from the building and ran down to a darker path recognized as Knockturn Alley. Draco looked at the wand clutched on his arm. Theo took the wand, trying to check it.

"Vine wood, dragon heartstring core. Unyielding flexibility. Several Dark Magic detected, hmm- dammit. My wand's not here" Theo said.

"Do you think it would work for me?"

"Not sure. What's yours? Unicorn hair? It might turn you to the dark side if you use this type of wand. Well, your father's wand core was dragon heartstring, right? I'm sure it would be good for you"

"I thought we are the villain here"

"Yeah. You should go. Blaise and I will retrieve our wands from the Ministry"

"Yeah, thanks mate"

Draco leaned against the brick walls as he sent a last look towards both of his friends. Theo and Blaise gave him a calm look and ran down the alleyway. He sighed as he spun the wand on his hand. Dragon heartstring core. His least favorite wand core. His father's wand core. His aunt's wand core. All of the evil. He thought of the dragon heartstring core as the evil. He closed his eyes as his ring shone again in the alleyway. He closed his eyes and Disapparated from the alley.

--------

Draco fell down to the grass and realized he was few feet away from the manor he bought months ago to keep everyone into hiding. He stood up and strode straight to the manor. It looked calm. The emerald green and black pillars were standing strong, holding the building of the residency. He cast a spell, realizing that his protection charms around the house were broken. He cursed under his breath and ran into the house.

He looked around the entrance, everything was arranged just the same like before. Narcissa might've asked Winky to come into assistance to help clean the place alongside with the other French house-elves. He turned off all the lights and drew out the wand in his posession, walking around the manor. Just when he was about to step into the drawing room, arms flung around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Draco! You're safe!"

Hermione. Hermione was hugging him. He looked down into those brown orbs, missing her. Andromeda has healed her from any her injuries. Her ankle wasn't sprained, her wrists were wrapped tightly with bandage to secure from any worse injuries. He released the hug, looking at her. He held her arms slowly, didn't have any intention on hurting her. He looked at her back, seeing both Narcissa and Andromeda looking at him. Their eyes were filled with tears. He looked back at Hermione.

"Now is not the time"

*********
Sorry for not updating for sooooooooooo long!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Hope all of you are enjoying your day!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 57 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
4.6M 131K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
2.5K 153 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...