DESTRUCTION- Cobra Kai

By angelinahegele

Seasons 1- Started: January 1st, 2021 Ended: -- Camila Diaz, twin sister of Miguel Diaz, finds herself enj... More

SEASON 1 CAST
S1 E1: Ace Degenerate
S1 E2: Strike First
S1 E3: Esqueleto
S1 E4: Cobra Kai Never Dies
S1 E5: Counterbalance
S1 E6: Quiver
S1 E7: All Valley
S1 E8: Molting
S1 E9: Different But Same
S1 E10: Mercy
SEASON 2 CAST
S2 E1: Mercy Part II
S2 E2: Back In Black
S2 E3: Fire And Ice
S2 E4: The Moment of Truth
S2 E5: All In (RE-READ THIS!!)
S2 E6: Take A Right
S2 E7: Lull
S2 E8: Glory of Love
S2 E9: Pulpo
S2 E10: No Mercy
SEASON 3 CAST
S3 E1: Aftermath
S3 E3: Now You're Gonna Pay
S3 E4: The Right Path
S3 E5: Miyagi-Do (RE-READ THIS :) )
S3 E6: King Cobra
S3 E7: Obstรกculos
ayo
its been a while...

S3 E2: Nature VS Nurture

1.4K 43 8
By angelinahegele

Edited January 2, 2022
***
My mom sighed upon my arrival to Miguel's room, like she was thankful for my entry at that exact moment in time.

"Miguel?" my eyes watered when my brother looked back at me. "Oh God, please tell me this is real,"

"It's- it's real," he replied.

I rushed over to him, hugging him carefully. "Oh thank you, thank you." I said. My mom smiled at the reunion, and she left the room to give us some space. "Miggy, I never said it back," I cried.

"W-what?" he asked.

"I was going to, but we walked away from each other to fast, and I--"

"M-mila--"

"I love you. You're the best brother in the whole world. The amount of pain that this all brought me...I never want to ever see you hurt again--"

"I know. I heard you," he said, and I smiled. Every time I was talking to him when he was in a coma, he heard. "Yo-your scar," he said. I touched my face.

"Yeah, it's pretty ugly, right?" I asked.

"No. B-badass," he smirked. I grinned.

My stitches healed, and the scar on my face was still pretty red. It looked like I'd been attacked by a bear. That should be the story I tell people. It sounds cooler than the real story. 'Oh, yeah, I was beaten with brass knuckles!' Who wants to hear that? It makes me sound like a pussy.

"How are you?" my brother asked, and for a second I wanted to strangle him for asking me how I was when he's the one sitting in a hospital bed.

"Fine," I shrugged. "Now," I added. He smiled.

"No, Mila. How are you?" he asked again. I sighed.

"I don't know. I mean, the image of you...and her, I just...I can't even drive by the school without feeling sick," I told him, honestly. Miguel looked at my hands which were clasped together, as I played with my rings. He looked up at my face, as if he caught my slight understatement. "Okay, I can't even look at the school, let alone my scar without going into full panic attack mode." I looked down.

Miguel grabbed my hand, although it was a bit difficult for him to move. I noticed his strength wasn't the best at the moment, so I held his hand instead.

"Camila, the doctor wants to give Miguel a small check-up. Why don't you head home for today, eh?" mom asked, entering the room. I smiled, and nodded.

"Love you, Miggy," I kissed his head, and he smiled, softly.

"I love you, too. And uh, do me a favor? Text that boy," he chuckled. I blushed.

"Yeah, whatever." I laughed.

*

When I got home, YaYa was in the kitchen, cooking so much food. My mouth watered as soon as I walked inside. She had a big smile on her face and she spun around to see me.

"Mi ángel! Cómo está tu hermano?" she asked, and I smiled. (my angel! how is your brother?)

"Es bueno, YaYa," I replied. (he's good,YaYa)

"Y tú?" she asked, and I sighed. (and you)

"Estoy colgando allí" I told her, receiving a small frown. (I'm hanging in there.)

After speaking to my grandmother a little longer, I checked my phone, to text Vinnie, only to find out that my phone needed a charge. I sighed, before deciding to actually go and see him. It was the least I could do.

I knocked on his door, anxiously, and it swung open to reveal the one and only Mr. Moore. "Hi, sir. Is Vinnie here?" I asked.

"Hey, Camila," Mr. Moore smiled. "Yeah, let me just--"

"Cam!" when I tell you this boy swept me off my feet, I mean he literally lifted my body from the ground. The force made us both fall back on to the grass, but I didn't care. The wind was knocked out of my body, but somehow, I was still laughing, and smiling.

"I need a drink," Mr. Moore laughed, before going back inside.

"I'm sorry," I told him, as he still laid on top of me. I played with his hair, when I wrapped my arms around his neck. This would have been awkward if we weren't so infatuated in each other's eyes at the moment.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he whispered. "You were hurting. I just wish you could have let me in," he replied.

"I wish I had. It would have made things a lot easier. I just didn't want to burden you," I frowned.

"You couldn't ever be a burden to me, Camila Diaz." he held my side, one hand on my left hip. He stood up, sadly, and helped me up off the ground. "So, Miguel is awake?"

"Yeah," I grinned.

"I'm glad," he said. "I'll go see him, later,"

"I'll come," I said. "He's been listening to me talk about you for two weeks, and I don't want him to expose me," I told him. "Like I just exposed myself." Vinnie chuckled.

"You talked about me?" he asked. I blushed. "Cute,"

Something made me look at him for a little longer. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him hard. Vinnie immediately kissed back, making me weak in the knees.

"Sorry," I said, when we pulled away. "I just... really missed you,"

"Yeah, on second thought, I don't forgive you for not talking to me," he said. I frowned. "But I will forgive you if you kiss me again," he smirked. I shook my head with a smile, kissing him anyway.

*

"So he can't walk at all?" Vinnie asked me, as soon as I hung up the phone with my mom. I shook my head.

"She doesn't think we should go up to the hospital today. Miguel just wants to be alone," I sighed. Vinnie hummed. We were cuddled up in his bed. I turned back to him, after plugging my phone back into the charger, and laid my head on his chest.

"He'll be alright," Vinnie assured me. "Miguel is a strong dude,"

"Yeah." I sighed again. "Hey, why don't we go to the hospital anyway? There's someone I want you to meet," I told him.

"Who?" he asked.

"My friend, Lindsay. I was spending so much time at the hospital, and she is a patient there..." I explained. Vinnie nodded.

"Okay, sounds good. Let's go. I'll drive. You look a bit shaken up from that phone call," he insisted.

"This is why I love you," I kissed his cheek. He blushed.

*

At the hospital, Lindsay was in her room, packing. I squealed with excitement when I saw her.

"Hey, girl," she chuckled.

"You're going home?!" I asked, and she nodded.

"Tomorrow morning," she said, before her eyes widened at Vinnie's presence. "Holy shit, Vincent Moore is the Vinnie?" she exclaimed.

"No way," Vinnie grinned. "Lindy!" he said. They did this handshake, leaving me confused as hell.

"You two know each other?" I asked, giggling.

"Oh, yeah. She dated my cousin, Savannah," he shrugged.

"How is she doing by the way?" Lindsay asked.

"She's good. Planning to go to college in New York, as planned," Vinnie told her. "You and Henry still together?"

"Ugh, no. Part of me wishes Sav and I worked things out. My bi-sexual ass is done with men. Henry broke up with me for some rich LA girl," Lindsay groaned, sitting down on her bed.

Vinnie didn't ask any questions about her condition, as I pretty much gave him a CrashCourse in the car. I guess I left out Lindsay's last name.

"So, what are you two lovebirds doing here?" Lindsay asked.

"We came to meet you, but it seems you two already met," I laughed. Lindsay and Vinnie did as well.

"How is your brother?" she asked me.

"He's up, but he's paralyzed from the waist down," I frowned. "I feel horrible for him."

"That's awful," she said. "Are you going to see him?"

"You know, I think we should," I said. "He may want to be alone, but he can use some company. I know my brother. Do you want to join us?" I asked my new friend, who smiled.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go," she wrapped her arm around me. "Follow the real lovers, Vinnie," she told him, to which he held his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, don't steal my girl, now, Lindy." he told her. I smiled.

*

"Miguel!" I sang, entering his room. He looked sad, but at my arrival, I saw the smile on his face.

"How did you know?" he asked, when I hugged him.

"You're my brother. When you say you want to be alone, you mean, with the coolest twin sister in the universe," I flipped my short hair on my shoulder. He laughed. "Oh, and these idiots," I said, pointing to Vinnie and Lindsay who were currently fighting over the chair beside the bed.

"Fine, you doof, you take the seat," Lindsay huffed. "Oh, uh, hey. What up?" she asked my brother. Miguel chuckled.

"Lindsay, right?" he asked. She nodded. "Vinnie! What's up, bro? My sister here finally decided to text?"

"Actually she decided to attack me at my home with kiss--" I cut Vinnie off with a slap.

"What the hell? You attacked me at your home, and I just so happened to kiss you afterwards," I said. I crossed my arms. He smiled up at me.

"Can you believe they aren't dating?" Miguel asked Lindsay.

"Right? Like they're practically a couple, they're just unofficial. They both only want each other, it's actually kind of sickening," Lindsay said. "Just date already. Make it easier for all of us,"

Vinnie and I exchanged a look. Miguel fist pumped Lindsay. "I like her," Miguel said to me, nodding to Lindsay. "She makes a good point,"

"I mean...we are basically a thing," I shrugged.

"Yeah, we just don't label it..." Vinnie agreed.

"Would you wanna?" I asked him. He looked at his hands.

"I mean, yeah. Would you?" he asked.

"Well, yeah.." I said.

"So are we..."

"Yeah." I smiled. "We are."

"Finally, God. I've never met two people who say that they love each other before they're official," Miguel said.

"You guys said you loved each other, and just now got together?" Lindsay asked. We nodded. "Weird," she laughed. "So, Miguel, you got any hot friends? Preferably, women," she added.

"Uh..." Miguel thought for a second. "Well, there's Moon? I don't know if she's still with her girlfriend, though."

As the two of them talked, I smiled. I looked over to my boyfriend who was already looking at me.

Well, shit. I'm in love.

*

{ANGELINA SPEAKS}

BRUHHHH. I love them. I promise you, Lindsay is going to be your new favorite character. She is not going to steal Vinnie, don't worry. I have other plans for her. ;))

OH! So now that Vinnie and Camila are finally dating, we can celebrate.

KEEP ON READING BECAUSE THINGS GET INTERESTING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. OOOO OK BYE.

-ANGELINA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.6K 21
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
110K 6.2K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...
141K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz
28.4K 448 21
still young, wasting my youth i'l grow up next summer . . . ๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’“๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’† ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ completed 2022-01-04