Pleasure & Pain [d.m]

By dracoswriter

Draco Malfoy looks down on anyone who isn't a pure-blood. Cora Boswell so happens to be a half-blood who he c... More

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

2.7K 107 103
By dracoswriter

Cora stares at the wall in front of her and closes her eyes in regret as she thinks of the last words she asked him. It was obvious why he despises her so much and the reason why is only 1 word long. Half-blood.

She steps out of the corner she was hidden in, and makes her way back to her room. She opens the door and steps inside the room as she shows her roommate a small smile.

Lena smiles shyly as she folds her laundry and puts it away. She awkwardly clears her throat and takes a seat on her bed.

"I'm sorry about what just happened. I know that it's your room too, so I should respect that and not have a full make out session with a boy while you're around or in this case sleeping." She lets out a nervous laugh as she glances around the room avoiding making eye contact.

"It's fine. Just don't let this happen again please." She dedicates her a comforting smile and lays down on her bed.

"Why Draco though? You could do so much better." She continues as she looks at the dark haired girl whose cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"I don't know.. he's charming I suppose." She lays down as well and looks at Cora.

"Did you really just describe Draco as a charming person? We are talking about the same boy right? The platinum haired boy who talks shit about everyone in their faces? Well at least he has the decency to say it in their face and not behind their backs but that's not the point." Cora lets out a small laugh as she moves around trying to get comfortable.

"I know it's pretty hard to believe that Draco is a charming person, but he's really not as bad as you think he is." Lena states, trying to convince Cora that what she's saying is true.

"I'll believe it when I see it. You should stay away from him Lena, you're too good for him. He's going to hurt you. Hurting people is his fucking specialty. That's all men do really, they just hurt people. They act like they care about you and act like you're the only thing that matters to them, and then out of nowhere, they just pack their shit and leave you all alone with a shattered heart." She looks up at the ceiling as she talks and blankly stares at the moving fan once she stops speaking. 

Lena frowns at her words and walks over to Cora. She lays down next to her and hugs her, putting her head on her shoulder as she looks up at her.

"Not everyone gets hurt when they let themselves feel something for someone, Cora. If they do get hurt it's for a reason. Things happen for a reason." She responds gently and slowly pulls away from Cora as she looks at the ceiling as well.

Cora feels her eyes begin to water and forces herself to stand up and grab her things.

"I have to go. There's a quidditch tournament today and I have to be there a few hours before the tournament. You should go cheer me on." She gently smiles at her before returning her attention on finding her broomstick.

"I'll be there. Who are you playing against?" She asks curiously as she raises her back from the bed, putting her weight on her elbows.

"Ravenclaw against Slytherin. We're going to kick their asses like we always do." She says confidently as she turns around and leaves the common room.

Once she steps outside the doors that lead to where the quidditch match takes place, she looks around trying to find the other Ravenclaws.

"Looking for me, Boswell?" A deep voice whispers behind her ear, and she slowly turns around to face the light brown haired boy behind her.

"Ah yes, just the person I was looking for. Since I found you, I wanted to ask you if you're ready for us to beat your sorry asses?" She flashes him a challenging smile.

"You see, that's where you're wrong. You aren't going to win this time. Not with Draco joining us." He smiles at the sight of Cora's face dropping at his words.

"You've got to be shitting me. Are you serious or are you just fucking with me?" She asks as she frustratedly runs her hand through her hair.

"Yes and yes. First of all, I am serious about Draco joining us. Out of nowhere he decided to play with us after months of not doing so. Secondly, I have been fucking you for months now. I don't know if you remember that time in Slughorn's class when I took you up in that desk." He smirks at her as his hands reach for her waist.

Cora watches Draco come their way, so she immediately shakes her head at Finn and steps away from him. She feels her breath hitch once her eyes meet his blue ones and quickly looks away.

"I'll see you later, good luck." She looks back at Finn and flashes him a small smile before walking away from him and walking towards Draco.

"Good luck. You'll need it this time." Draco says firmly as he walks towards Cora with his chin up high.

"We'll see about that, Malfoy." She replies as she walks past him and runs to her team once she sees them walk in.

__

After two hours of planning things and practicing, both Ravenclaws and Slytherins go to opposite sides and stand behind the large wooden doors.

"Are you ready, Cora?" Cho looks at the nervous brunette who repeatedly taps her feet on the ground.

"Did you know Draco is playing?" She asks her with a hint of anxiousness in her voice.

"He's what?!" Cho exclaims at the words that leave Cora's mouth and immediately widens her eyes as the brunette nods with her head.

"Finn told me he's going to be joining them, so we have to step up our game. It's not going to be so easy to win this time. Draco's going to put up a fight. A good fucking fight." She looks at Cho and breathes out a stressed sigh.

"It's time to come out. Let's beat their asses Ravenclaws!" Cho exclaims as she brings her broomstick to her.

Everyone follows her actions and sit on the broomstick as they fly out of the wooden doors. Cora smiles at the sound of the crowd going wild and looks at the Slytherins flying out the doors.

"Welcome to Hogwarts' first quidditch game of the season. Today's game is Slytherin versus Ravenclaw!" The crowd lets out loud screams and claps that echoes around the stadium.

"I want a nice, clean game. If I see any funny business from either house, you'll team will automatically be disqualified." The flying instructor states as she opens the box below her that sets the snitches free.

Everyone stares at the instructor who grabs the Quaffle and throws it up in the air.

Cora rapidly flies to the front and grabs the Quaffle as she flies away from the others. She feels herself get pushed by someone, so she tightens her grip on her broomstick and the Quaffle as she gets away from the boy.

She looks back and sees a group of Slytherins behind her, so she increases her speed the most that she can. She smiles as she sees herself getting closer to the ring and throws the Quaffle inside the ring. Cora feels her smile expand and gives Cho a high five as she passes her.

Draco rolls his eyes as he sees Cora throw the Quaffle through the ring. He rapidly heads towards the Quaffle and gets it as he grabs it tightly and turns around, heading to the other ring.

Cora follows Draco at a rapid speed and ends up right next to him. She gets closer to him and tries getting the Quaffle from him, but fails as he pushes her away with a fair amount of force.

She groans and follows him once again. She breaks a satisfied smile once she catches up to him.

"Are you ever going to give up and stop following me?" He hisses at her as he slightly increases his speed.

"I don't give up so easily." She increases her speed and once again reaches for the Quaffle.

Draco's angry eyes look at hers and mutters a spell underneath his breath, making her broom start moving around trying to make her fall off.

Cora looks at Draco as she furrows her eyebrows and tightly grips her broomstick. She lets out a yell as she feels her lower body fall off the broomstick. She holds onto the broomstick as long as she can and tries getting back up but fails miserably as her hands slip off the broom.

Draco moves towards her as an instinct at the sight of her hands slip off the broom. He forces himself to take his eyes off of her and keeps on going. He forces out a smile after making the Quaffle go through the ring and makes his way back to the other Slytherins. Once he hears a thud, he looks down and sees Cora on the floor. He keeps a blank expression on his face as he anxiously waits for the brunette to show a sign that she's alive.

Cora makes a pained expression on her face and gently rubs her hand on the the back of her head. She looks up to meet Draco's eyes and angrily shakes her head as she slowly stands up and leaves the tournament.

__

Once the match finishes, Cora waits outside the changing room as she waits for Draco to get out. As she watches a few boys leave the dressing room and eagerly searches for his blonde hair.

At the sight of his platinum blonde hair coming her way, she walks towards him and stands beside the open door. Draco looks up and meets her furious eyes, making him smirk.

"What happened out there? Do you not know how to control your broomstick?" He smiles at her as if he was innocent for what had happened.

"What the fuck was that out there? Why did you do that? You piece of shit!" She uses all her pent up anger as she pushes him, causing him to back up.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." He says calmly as he furrows his eyebrows acting confused.

"Don't act so fucking innocent! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" She angrily walks towards him and turns her hand into a fist.

He watches her come closer to him, so he takes a few steps closer to her. He carefully examines her skin and intakes how her eyes widen when she's angry.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to punch me?" He asks as he takes a look at her white knuckles.

"No. I'm going to do something much worse." She mutters before grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer to her, colliding her lips with his.

His body tenses for a second, astonished over the feeling of her lips against his, but rapidly opens his mouth and intensifies the kiss as he pushes her against the lockers.

oh shit...
also, this is the longest chapter I've ever written and I'm quite impressed at how many words i wrote lol.
REMEMBER TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 953 35
Rebekah Lindsford is a half blood witch who has admired pure-blood, Draco Malfoy for years. He soon starts to fall for the girl he once picked on. He...
264K 9.3K 24
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy: bitter enemies! Or are they? Despite their differences, Draco and Harry's lives merge into a sappy and romantic pat...
139K 5K 26
Harry Potter has noticed that Draco Malfoy is acting strange. Little did he know that Draco has been keeping a secret to himself that could change Ha...
379 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...