Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 6

10K 238 1K
By sashaslilpotato

*SMUT* warning. Haha I know y'all will love this

Enjoy!

.......

Novia sat there speechless. Hearing these words shot sparks throughout her whole body. Before being punished by Levi she would never expect herself to fall into the spell that is seduction.

"I don't know Eren I-I," And she was silenced by Eren just like that, his hand covering her mouth.

"Just let me show you how I can make you feel so...so good," he whispered in her ear, still covering her mouth.

Novia couldn't suppress her desires any longer, she yearned for his touch. His words alone were making her a pooling mess.

Eren looked at her blue eyes, they were full of desperation and lust. He took that as a sign of solidity, knowing she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

He replaced his strong hand with his lips, smashing them against hers firmly. Eren forcefully demanded entrance inside her mouth and she complied. Their tongues dancing against one another.

Eren's lips were soft as they grazed Novia's bottom lip. This was also a new experience for her because she had never been kissed before.

"W-wait," She pulled away, second guessing herself. Her mind was saying yes, while her heart made her feel like she was somehow betraying Levi. Novia didn't know why she felt this way.

The captain doesn't have these mutual feelings. Did he? What would he do if he found out?

Eren ignored her and grabbed her by the throat firmly, but not in they way where it would hurt her or cut off oxygen.

He pulled Novia's lips back to him, trying to dissolve her nervousness.

"Just give into the temptations Novia, you know you want it bad." he said, kissing her through each word as the atmosphere was heating up.

She moaned at his dirty talk, fully extinguishing any of the doubts that clouded her judgement.

He felt her tense body finally relax, taking the opportunity to guide her fully on the bed. Their lips never parting as Novia laid her head against Eren's pillow.

He straddled her on the small twin bed, fingers playing with the buttons on her shirt, indicating he wanted it off.

She broke the kiss for a second to assist him... eyes never leaving his as she also took off her shoes.

Eren unbuttoned the last part of her shirt, throwing it off the bed. She leaned up on her elbows, looking up at him innocently.

"Fuck, don't look at me like that," he groaned tilting her chin up a little with his thumb and forefinger.

He lowered his body down to to kiss her again, just as eagerly as he did before.

His strong hands explored her body. He squeezed her breast firmly and she gasped at the immense pleasure. 

Novia's hands yanked at the hem of Eren's shirt and he immediately stopped her, grabbing her wrist. Breaking their kiss once again.

Novia looked at him confused, feeling embarrassed that he rejected her advances.

"I want to touch you too," She mumbled sadly.

"Tonight isn't about me, tonight is all for you..." he smirked. Novia pouted at his words.

"Don't look so glum, we're just getting started baby." He winked and she blushed.

His emerald eyes refocusing on the main task at hand.

Eren's attention shifted to where her body was still covered. His hands lightly traced her stomach, going lower and lower until he reached the zipper of her trousers. 

He pulled them down until they were completely off, repeating the same movements and throwing them off the bed.

Eren took a second to admire Novia in this state. She lay there impatiently waiting for him to deliver on his promises as he straddled her.

Novia examined Eren's stare and suddenly she became self-conscious, covering herself while trying to grab the blanket.

He grabbed her wrists again tearing them away from each other, revealing herself once more.

"That's more like it," Eren wickedly grinned, reassuring her he definitely enjoyed the view.

Novia whimpered at his filthy remarks. Getting frustrated with all his teasing.

"Eren, p-please," she begged.

He could feel his length hardening to her pleads, he loved every second of this.

With that Eren grinned, lowering himself to her kiss her neck.

Her soft skin trembled at his touch. He shifted his attention to her collarbone leaving marks all over as his hands gripped her hips.

"S-stop, everyone's gonna see them," she breathed, ironically tilting her head to give him better access.

"Good....I'm claiming what's rightfully mine." He growled. She didn't dare argue with him.

He moved beneath her collarbone to her bra, fiddling with the clasps until that was gone too.

Eren sucked on one of Novia's breasts, his hand squeezing the other one. His fingers tracing over her sensitive peaks.

Novia unintentionally reached out to touch him again, feeling his hard length through his pants.

He accidently slipped a low moan, once again having to halt due to Novia's disobedience.

She was making it so much harder to ignore his obvious arousal. 

She whined as he got off her, reaching over to the nightstand to retrieve something.

"I didn't want to have to do this but your making it very difficult for me.."

He had what looked like some sort of shoe lace in his hand.

Eren grabbed Novia's wrists and tied them to the headboard.

"Now you won't be able to distract me," he grinned. 

He changed his approach this time. Instead of straddling her, he walked toward the lower part of the bed where her legs were, looking at Novia with sinful eyes.  

Eren separated her legs slowly, moving closer to her dripping heat.

"Try not to scream too loud," He smirked, pulling down her lace underwear with his delicate fingers painfully slow.

Novia couldn't stand the fact that Eren was fully clothed, while she lay there completely naked, letting him do anything he pleased.

He spread her legs even wider, exposing more of her center to him. He kissed her inner thigh, teasing her to the max. Novia cried out for him.

"Eren-n, please, I c-can't take it anymore." She said, her heart beating out of her chest. 

"The agony on your face when your begging for me....show me more of it, baby." He said, wanting his ego to be fed.

She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Eren, please..." she shamefully begged.

Novia didn't care about anything in this moment except for having her needs met. Eren obliged and finally put his mouth to her heat, making her moan louder than ever.

His tongue was like magic, flicking over her sensitive bud.

He secured his arms under her thighs, trying to stop her from squirming. Eren paused.

"Am I going to have to restrain your legs too?" He raised an eyebrow, taking a glimpse at her face. Her eyes now opening. 

Novia shook her head no, biting her lip. She was trying her best to resist, but the pleasure was too much for her.

Eren didn't know if she could trust her answer, but continued to give Novia everything she waited for.

While he circulated his tongue in a pattern on her center, he removed one of his arms from under her.

Eren used his free hand to plunge two fingers into her, moving them in and out. He curled  them as he reached her special spot.

His tongue simultaneously working to satisfy her.

Novia screamed out his name loudly, arching her back.. rocking against his fingers. 

She wasn't aware of the noise level ....

"Shhhh," Eren whispered against her, still not taking his mouth fully off her core.

He loved the effect he was creating, but he knew they both had to tone it down a bit and not wake anyone up.

With the way her volume was currently at, someone would definitely hear. 

They could get in a tremendous amount of trouble for what they were doing.

He slowed his pace a little so she would be more quiet. She noticed the change in pace and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Eren, please go faster.."

He lifted his head up.

"You have to be quiet, or we'll get caught." He said bluntly. If it were a different circumstance, he'd have no problem listening to how loud Novia could scream his name.

Without thinking Novia spoke...

"Fine, then I guess I go ask the captain if he could finish me off."

In that moment Eren's eyes blazed with fire, seeing nothing but red. Just evening mentioning  the captain set him off. Novia's little jab at him worked.

Eren instantly fastened his pace and Novia screwed her eyes shut.

A pit in her stomach began to form.....she was climbing to release.

He disregarded everything around him and recklessly gave in to the trap she had set.

"Tell me now who's going to finish you off now," he gritted his teeth.

"Y-you," She moaned.

"I can't hear you."

"Y-you Eren, only YOU!" she screamed as she threw her head back.

"No...look at me." He spat with venom. He was enjoying this way too much.

Novia opened her eyes slowly, meeting Eren's gaze as he fingered her. His expression sent her off the edge... her vision getting fuzzy.

"Ahhhh," She hissed.

Eren felt her tighten around his fingers, fluid dripping as he pulled them out...

He looked at her with one of his wicked grins, hovering over her as he sucked on the fingers he used to pleasure her.

"I told you I would get a taste," he smirked, licking his fingers clean.

Novia's chest heaved up and down, trying to process the euphoria she felt a minute ago.

All of a sudden they both went silent.

...

"WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THAT NOISE?!" a voice boomed in the hallway.

Eren and Novia stared at one another, fear in both of their eyes.

They knew they were in deep shit.

.......

oooooooooo this chapter got a lil' hot and heavy.

Novia's a lucky ass bitch, Tbh haha.

I put a lot of work in this so please be nice, first time writer here lmfao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
5.2K 277 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
321 2 25
Attending Maria High as a freshman, Eren Jaeger is a young boy, and lives with his adopted sister Mikasa and their best friend Armin. They both thoug...
6.9K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...