Till No one Remains

Від Codename_M707

[Being revised atm] 30 survivors... A mansion... 3 teams Watch the story unfolds as 30 survivors tell their p... Більше

Author's Note
Chapter I - The Murder Mansion
Role Mechanics
Chapter II- Kill, Accuse, Vote
Chapter III- Trust, Bonds and Rivalries
Chapter IV- Deception and Secrets
Chapter VI- To be with Them
Chapter ??? - A Deal
Chapter VII - Detached from Reality
[Don't Skip] Announcement
Chapter VIII- All In
Chapter IX- Fall Apart
Chapter X- Knocking on Death's Door
Chapter XI - False Hope
The End (?)

Chapter V- Side Effects

447 6 5
Від Codename_M707

TW: Blood, Death, Drug Intake

[Murderer's POV]

The lights have flickered out.

Looks like it's time.

Most of them should be asleep, or experiencing side effects at the moment. Even if someone saw me, they won't remember a thing anyways.

I only have to look out for Alab and Viola. They didn't took the bait... Well, they're not much of a threat right now, so I'll let the both of them be for now.

Now, I need to find a target... with many connections... with their existence that could spell trouble to me. Someone like Odette, or Lukey or...

Hmmm... Charlie could do...

He is fairly acquainted with many people here... there's little chance that he'd be voted out. I'll eliminate him before he uses that advantage against me.

[Charlie's POV]

...

I'm not feeling good today... I'm not sure if it's something I ate or if I haven't slept much lately. I feel dizzy and sick at the same time. I think I need to go to the bathroom, but the lights are still off— I can't go outs—

I can't hold it anymore— I'mma puke.

...

"That should do it at least." I flushed the toilet, still feeling dizzy.

Before I walked out, I heard someone knocking on the door. Weak but loud enough that I can hear.

Should I let them in? The lights are still out. For all I know, it could be the murderer... or what if it's their target? I really can't waste time here. I don't have much strength to fight back...

The knocks gets faster and faster.

I eventually decided to open the door.

Then—

*bang*

Someone just rushed and tackled me and—

"Ahhh!" I screamed when they slammed my head to the wall. I feel something flowing from my forehead. Is this- BLOOD!?

"Shhh..." I heard a voice... Wait, it couldn't be—

I got pushed to the toilet. I'm— I'm being drowned!

I tried to hold both sides of the toilet, but my hands are slipping. I can't hold a strong grip. I tried to fight back, but they're not budging.

They grabbed my head out of the water. They gave me a chance to breathe. I still tried to resist, but I can't.

"Any last words?" The murderer whispered.

While I'm still trying to catch my breath, I told them, "Why are... you doing... this?"

"Let's see... Cause it's FUN!" They dragged my head back to the water, more forceful than ever.

Is this the end? Should I still keep fighting back? Even when I try, I feel powerless... I feel like I won't make it even if I got out of this situation.

I can't breathe anymore... I don't feel dizzy anymore... I just wanna sleep now...

[Murderer's POV]

He's not fighting back anymore. He should be dead now. I really want to hear him scream. I'll just make a display out of it. I can only imagine the horror in thei—

~K̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̛̼̮̯̥͖ͪĭ̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̠̝̗̈́ͮͪ͟l̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͍̘͕̦̹ͬ͞l̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͙̯̻͎̤̙͛ͨ͗ͧ ̷̷̷̷̷̝̱͂͢h̷̷̷̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͚̠̙̞͉̹̊̾͗e̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̠̘͖̳̯͒̂͢r̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͓̦̬̘̫͙̟ͤ́̑͡ͅ~

Huh? Ally? Why did I see Ally just now? Is she—

̷~T̷̷̷̷̷̢̪̲̓w̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͎̱̭̻̫̼̌̈́͛̈͜ͅį̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̟̮̙̮̌͆n̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͎̬͂̿͐͆~

"Ohhhh- Charlie and Ally are twins... This'll be more fun." I smirked.

[Ally's POV]

"Memento mori..."

"HUH?" I woke up only to witness darkness around me. Don't tell me— it was already lights out!

F— Charlie might be in trouble. I gotta hurry up! What a fool... I told him to stay with me. He'll get us killed.

*pulse*

Ughhh- I'm not feeling good. I felt my body collapsing for a moment there. I need to... call Viol—

"Where are you going?" A voice uttered as I opened the door.

It can't be—

I feel a sharp blade on my chest. I-I can't move an inch. I tried walking backwards but they moved forward, keeping the blade intact with my body.

I'm screwed— I gotta delay the murderer so I can ask help. I can't afford to make mistakes now.

*pulse*

I felt my body falling down- As if I'm being pulled down by gravity.

That moment—

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as they stabbed my left hand.

"Beautiful, I want to hear more." They uttered as they stabbed my right hand.

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I can, hoping that Viola can hear me.

"No one can hear you~ They're still asleep." They murmured.

Realizing that, I noticed that most of us were probably drugged— By that dinner. That must be why I felt... uneasy... and light-headed...

They began... stabbing me from... non-vital parts, screaming... the pain... out of it. I keep getting... pulses that makes me feel like... collapsing...

Then I felt numb..., I can't feel... any pain, or... my body.

"Hmm... Seems there's no strength in you. Time to dispose you." They stabbed me in the chest.

...

I wasn't able to confess to him— I wasn't able to tell him what I feel— And now it's all over for me.

Will he still remember me? Will he be safe without me?

"Ally, let's go." Charlie called.

"Ughhh! I'm having a moment here!" I whined.

Alex... sorry if I wasn't able to protect you...

Sorry that I wasn't able to keep my promise to you...

[Viola's POV]

The lights have been restored.

Great... atleast I don't have to hear many noises. It was oddly creepy hearing noises in the halls. I wonder where did it come from.

Making my way outside, I saw... Colleen, Amani and Trey lying on the ground?!

I went to Colleen and checked if she's still alive—

*pant*

Ok, she's alive. But she's half-conscious... Did she collapse?

Something feels off...

Yeah, I agree. It's unusual for them to just lie around here, unless—

I checked Trey and Amani, and they're also panting. Seems they were drugged. Their faces were blushing from heat and probably mania. Something tells me that it was that dinner they had last night... Good thing I was too busy studying.

As if we're missing one... or two...

Wait— that's new... Don't tell me— TWO PEOPLE DIED?!

This is certainly suspicious. Were everyone drugged? They must have possessed a huge amount of drugs to knock them all out.

Passing through the halls, it feels more... eerie. I can still hear those noises... from the other rooms.

Charlie died from the Murderer.

These announcements... it doesn't scare me much anymore... But I need to check out what happened.

He was drowned in the toilet.

Uhhh... that sucks... But still— It's still horrible looking at corpses. I don't really wanna investigate this, but I have no choice.

Hmm... I can assume he had a bloodless death, given that there were no lacerations. He must have died from asphyxiation..., but there's blunt trauma on his forehead. He must have fought back before he got drowned.

Guess I'll try to make an autopsy report to help, even though I don't know how to. I'm not even trying to study Criminology!

Ally died from the Murderer.

EHHH?!

[Alab's POV]

Ally and Charlie... BOTH DIED FROM THE MURDERER?! I thought only one could get killed at a time?! Unless if they were... twins...

I'll investigate Ally's since I saw Viola handling Charlie's. I wonder where the others though. Are they all still asleep? Well, can't they handle being awake for 2 nights? Guess I'll both take it from here.

She was crucified on the wall.

OH GOD! THIS IS HELLA MESSED UP! I can't believe someone sane would do this—

Her lifeless corpse, hanging on the wall, knives stabbed on her hands... I can still see her eyes wide open... Her eyes... filled with fear... Her corpse... still drips blood.

As much as I don't want to, I have to examine... since I'm earlier than the others... Usually I leave this work to others because I don't exactly know how to properly investigate. Guess I'll try now.

I don't wanna do this either but... I have to— So I can survive.

[Dan's POV]

...

What... time... is... it?

...

12:00 PM?!

WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID I FALL ASLEEP TOO LONG?! I'VE GOT TWO HOURS BEFORE WE DISCUSS—

Wait— what are we supposed to discuss though? Ehhh, it'll work it out in the end. Not like I care anyways.

[Trey's POV]

Please proceed to the living room to discuss who may be EVIL.

It's time to accuse, again... Ughhh! I just wanna get this over with!

"You guys found any evidence?" Viola asked.

"What'd ya mean, EVIDENCE?! I'm not in for some interrogation!" Odette slurred. Almost everyone nodded.

"Charlie's gone, Charlie's gone, Charlie's gone..." Sabrina stammered.

"What you in about, spouting nonsense." Odette pointed out to Sabrina.

"CHARLIE'S GONE!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES KILLED HIM?" Sabrina added.

"WAIT WHAT— YOU MUST BE JOKING, RIGHT?" Austin shouted.

"Ughhh! So noisy." Veronica complained.

"Awww! But the fun's getting started." Elizabeth giggled.

"So sad, someone killed your precious Charlie. Not like I care anyways." Thomas laughed.

"You all lack talent, that's why you can't even catch the murderer." Charlotte looked down on everyone.

"And you're just a bratty princess acting all mighty!" Reza laughed.

"What'd you say!?" Charlotte held Reza's collar.

Alab immediately went up to them and told them, "Guys! We ain't going nowhere with this."

"You're lucky on this one." Charlotte released her grip.

"Haha. Chicken." Reza smirked.

"Get off me, will ya?" Amani exclaimed. I turned around to notice— Prasiddhi's hugging Amani?!?

"My precious Amethyst... how I miss you." Prasiddhi slurred.

"Who the heck's Amethyst? I'm not even Amethyst!" Amani tried to push Prasiddhi off of her.

Ok, this became chaotic real quick. I'd better stop thi— Wait, why do I care? As long as they leave me out of this, I'll let them be.

"Hey! Everyone, vote out Trey! He's too bland! Wearing black on everything!" Elizabeth announced.

"Eh?!" I exclaimed.

Wait, what? Why did I get involved in this? And did she just criticized me? That's hella rude.

"Black clothes doesn't fit your lavender whatever. Try on some rainbow stuff so you'd be more colorful~" Elizabeth smiled.

What a stupid reason to vote out. Just because you wear the whole LGBTQ shirt doesn't mean you'd get to represent it.

"What the hel—" I was interrupted.

"Shut up! Your opinion doesn't count." Elizabeth laughed.

Okay, that's it!

"All right, you little piece of sh—"

[Colleen's POV]

I'm minding my own business among this chaos, a big contrast to the atmosphere from previous nights. I can't dismiss this as a mere coincidence, and surely someone did something fishy, but I should probably tell the rest that when they're finally thinking rationally.

I take a whole look at the scene in this room. There's Elizabeth and Trey fighting over some preference on colors and styles. There's Prasiddhi hugging Amani out of the blue. There's Sabrina sitting on the corner, muttering Charlie's name over and over. There's Charlotte acting all high, while Reza mocks her.

There's also Cash playing some board game out of the blue.

"Where did he even got that?" I murmured.

I guess everything goes in this chaotic discussion.

Thomas looks like he's dying from boredom. Lukey's hugging Odette for some reason, only to be pushed away. Austin just left a while ago. Omar seems to be looking for him though.

I can notice Kim-ly muttering along the lines of "melikeymelikeylikey" as she flips a comic of some sort.

Honestly she must be chanting some weird spell, but I couldn't care less.

I noticed Alab whispering to Viola, "I think they're drugged."

"I can tell." She replied. "Didn't you noticed most of them lying on the ground earlier?"

"No, I didn't. What do we do?"

"Let them be— The effects will wear off eventually. It can't last a day, would it?"

"I suppose so."

Side effects... Good... you can't trick a mercenary with a cheap trick like that. This murderer did get quite lucky fooling everyone here. I should look out for any odd behavior from others, in hopes of exposing them.

"We'll just have to leave our fates to luck, who knows what will—?" Cash was interrupted.

"ALRIGHT, WHO IS IT, ONE OF YOU?" Austin exclaimed.

"IS IT YOU? YOU? OR YOU?" Austin accused everyone with brown hair.

"It's not me—Hehe, I would have poisoned you all if I'm it." Elizabeth giggled.

Wait—

"Tchhh— SHUT UP, WILL YA? AND IT'S NOT ME, NOR ELIZABETH! GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!" Veronica whined.

"It's not me~ Omar and I were in my room last night~" Reza lazily replied.

"Odette and me are always together~" Lukey was acting all lovey-dovey to Odette.

"Creep~ Just so you know I didn't kill your precious best friend~" Odette smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, I killed Charlie, whatcha gon—" Reza laughed.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY!?" Austin punched Reza.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Trey and Cash shouted.

"YOU KILLED HIM?!" Austin added.

"Haha, weak." Charlotte laughed.

"So you wanna fight, huh?" Reza got pissed off. He was ready to land a punch on Austin.

Please proceed to the voting room.

"Tchhh—" Reza glared at Austin.

"I'm voting for Reza, 'cause he's stupid!" Charlotte exclaimed.

Time already—? Thanks to all this chaos, I might have a fair number of potential suspects. I'll investigate them further for now. I'll leave the voting to the others, as if one vote can change a thing.

Where is Jackson and Dan anyways? Did they just skip the meeting? I'll check on them later... For now, I'll have to vote.

Taking the clues from last night in consideration, it should be either Odette or Lukey. But— I'm not too certain. They seem like they were drugged too. It'd be too risky.

"Hey, Viola. Who will you vote?" I heard Alab talking to Viola again.

"Odette. She's suspicious... trying to evade any accusations on her. She doesn't look like she's drugged too. 'Bout you?"

"Guess I'll vote the same. She does fit the clues last night."

"I'll be going now." Viola went ahead.

Almost everyone is in the room. As I was about to enter the room, I saw a certain guy wearing all black with something purple, carrying Annie.

"I'm too tired... Can't we just skip?" Annie slurred.

"Ughhh! Just vote Odette, so we can get this over with." That guy whined.

Weird, who's that guy? And why is he carrying Annie around? Guess I'll check them out later.

[Odette's POV]

Lukey's such a creep. I'mma vote for him—

...

Why am I voting for Lukey again?

...

What was I doing?

...

Wait— why am I on voting? What happened?

Taking off the gear on my head, I see everyone being all confused and— Lukey is acting weird... I mean, he is hugging me. Elizabeth keeps giggling that it disturbs me.

Odette has the most votes. This conclusion is...

WAIT WHAT?! WHY DID I GET VOTED OUT?

"EEEEEEEEK! Please don't go, Odette, my love." Lukey squealed.

"What the—?" Marley exclaimed.

EHHHH?!? I AM CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. WHY DID I GET VOTED OUT?!

Incorrect. Odette was a Survivor. She will now be executed.

Do... I have to...? I do not wish to die— I— I have matters that I haven't taken care of... Is this... really my end?

*pulse*

...

"Don't be afraid... It's like... you're going home... in a way..."

...

Hearing that... I realized that... this might be only a daydream... I might be in a daze... walking on my own... walking on my own death...

To see a guillotine... Am I to be executed as a noble? Is that a reflection of my old status?

I am facing my death... I should be trembling from fear right now... I should be afraid of the fact that I will die.. but why...? Is this all an illusion? Is this—

"Side effects." I see someone mouthing those words. They must be the murderer... And they caught me in their trap.

But... maybe death shouldn't be a bad thing... after all, I have nothing to worry about... After all, in the end, you still have to face death.

Looking above, the sky looks so white... I feel myself floating... and suffocating... My lungs are burning... But I do not mind it... I've felt worse.

I'll just walk to my death... through that guillotine...

[Lukey's POV]

I— Why...? Why did she have to go...?

She just walked to her death... Why did she choose to drown herself? I mean... we've been working this hard to survive... but why is she smiling at me?

Why... I... I don't want to lose hope.

"I'm sure that... you're close to her... even for a day or two, but..." Elizabeth tried to comfort me, but I can tell she's faking it.

"I need some time... alone..." I excused myself as I went to my room.

I swear... I swear, I'll catch the murderer... What we failed to do together... I'll be the one to finish it. Even if I have to end the murderer with my own hands...

[Annie's POV]

"Annie?" Alex called out to me.

...Huh? Why am I on... Alex's room?

"Good. You finally snapped out of it."

"...What happened?" I asked.

"Imagine doing nothing but lazing around and whining about why the lights are off."

Oop—

"Umm... that's awkward of me." I got embarrassed.

"You even got me exposed to them." Alex whined.

"But— I can tell that you and the others are drugged. As if you're all thinking rational earlier." Alex sighed.

"Ohhh..."

"So how do you think you all got drugged?" Alex asked.

"Maybe... from the water? That meal last night?"

"And who could have prepared those?"

"Elizabeth, Amani, Prasiddhi." I answered.

"Then it's the three of them, right?"

"Based on the clues you said last night, we can deduce either Elizabeth is Good or Evil."

"Should I spy on her?"

"Nah, you go spy on... Austin? I have a bad feeling about him. I'll just read Elizabeth."

"Sure... I'll be on my way now."

"Oh, and by the way, Cash's apparently good. You can trust him."

"Okay then."

[Sabrina's POV]

...

What... happened...?

...

I still feel uneasy.

...

Oh, right— I'm supposed to investigate with Charlie right now. He won't start without me so I should hurry up.

"Hey, Charlie—" I stopped. Charlie wasn't there.

"Austin, have you seen Char—"

"He's dead."

"This— This can't be true!" I exclaimed.

I refuse to acknowledge that! He can't be dead yet! That's... impossible! Yeah, that's impossible.

"It's a lot to take in, but... I'm telling the truth... Follow me, I'll sho—" Austin can't even look at me in the eye.

If I took action sooner... this shouldn't have happened... I'll fix my mistake... I'll end this... for him and for me.

"There's no need. I'll handle this— on my own." I tapped his shoulders.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

546 46 9
WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF MURDER, DEATH, GORE, GRAPHICNESS AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING !! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of these characte...
6K 119 19
After being unsuccessful to find a job, Indah has no way to pay rent and was near eviction. That is, until she finds a flier that claims she would wi...
Flicker: The Game Of Chance Від Drancia

Детективи / Трилер

3.9K 310 29
𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬.. 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬... When the lights go out, the murderer strikes. In the eerie silence of the pitch-black room, Veronica Leronzo awakens, sur...
7.9K 151 14
¡¡¡WARNING!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS: ¡GORE! ¡POSSIBLE MENTAL DISORDERS! ¡SWEARING! ANYTHING NOT LISTED HERE WILL BE WARNED ABOUT BEFOREHAND _________...