Unseen Girl of Danger

By Gryffindor_Ely_M

Plot Untold. Yleana Mower, thirteen, brown haired and hazel eyed, is an average girl whose best friends are H... More

Season 1; Chapter 1
Season 1; Chapter 2
Season 1; Chapter 3
Season 1; Chapter 4
Season 1; Chapter 5
Season 1; Chapter 6
Season 1; Chapter 7
Season 1; Chapter 8
Season 1; Chapter 9
Season 1; Chapter 10
Season 1; Chapter 11
Season 1; Chapter 12
Season 1; Chapter 14
Season 2; Chapter 1
Season 2; Chapter 2
Season 2; Chapter 3
Season 2; Chapter 4
Season 2; Chapter 5
Season 2; Chapter 6
Season 2; Chapter 7
Season 2; Chapter 8
Season 2; Chapter 9
Season 2; Chapter 10
Season 2; Chapter 11
Season 3; Chapter 1
Season 3; Chapter 2
Season 3; Chapter 3
Season 3; Chapter 4
Season 3; Chapter 5
Season 3; Chapter 6
Season 3; Chapter 7
Season 3; Chapter 8
Season 3; Chapter 9
Season 3; Chapter 10
Season 3; Chapter 11
Season 3; Chapter 12
Season 4; Chapter 1
Season 4; Chapter 2
Season 4; Chapter 3
Season 4; Chapter 4
Season 4; Chapter 5
Season 4; Chapter 6
Season 4; Chapter 7
Season 4; Chapter 8
Season 4; Chapter 9
Season 4; Chapter 10
Season 5; Chapter 1
Season 5; Chapter 2
Season 5; Chapter 3
Season 5; Chapter 4
Season 5; Chapter 5
Season 5; Chapter 6
Season 5; Chapter 7
Season 5; Chapter 8
Season 5; Chapter 9
Epilogue

Season 1; Chapter 13

2.7K 48 0
By Gryffindor_Ely_M

"I'm gonna fail!" Henry complained.

"You're not gonna fail," Yleana sighed in annoyance.

"You're right," Henry said, clasping his hands together, "I'm gonna fail miserably!"

Yleana rolled her eyes and slammed the text book on her lap closed.

"I need a break," she said as she got up off the couch.

She and Henry had been studying with Jasper and Charlotte for four hours straight because their end of the year school tests were coming up. Jasper had gone home two hours earlier, not wanting to study anymore and Charlotte had earbuds in and was studying by herself which Yleana was so jealous of because Henry was hard to study with.

"No, c'mon Yleana, if we don't study all night long then we'll fail," Henry said.

Yleana looked at him as though waiting for him to say something bad about failing. He stared for a moment, the same nervously scared expression on his face until he shrugged and also got up off the couch.

"It's nearly midnight," Yleana notified as she sat down at Henry's kitchen table where her cold pizza was sitting. She stared down at it with no expression then picked it up and tossed it into the trash can, seeing as it was extremely hard, too hard to bite into.

"Well, I'm going home," Charlotte said, picking up her text books and notebooks, "See you guys tomorrow."

Charlotte walked out of the house and Henry trudged over to the fridge where it looked like he was gonna grab something from inside of it but he just let his forehead fall against it with a thud as he let out a loud groan.

"Henry, you'll be fine," Yleana said, "We're stopping studying, we've studied enough."

"We're gonna fail," Henry said for the third time in a sing song voice.

"I'm gonna smack you," Yleana said in the same sing song voice.

"I'm going to bed."

"I'm going home."

Henry ran his hands through his hair as he walked upstairs to his room. Yleana picked up her textbooks and notebooks and yawned as she walked over to the front door. She opened the door and came face to face with a man wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt, a black vest packed with small weapons, black pants with multiple pockets, and dark purple boots and gloves. The most unusual thing about him was that his skin was half blue and half purple and had a single silver line in the center and he had black eyes that looked as though there were holes in his face. Yleana noticed he was holding a large laser gun and quickly shut the door. She locked it behind her and rushed up to Henry's room where he had just been getting into bed.

"Henry!" Yleana whispered as loud as she could without taking her voice out of a whisper.

"What?!" Henry asked as he stood up from falling on the floor when Yleana had ran in.

"Maybe it's just, I don't know, instinct, but I think there's a bad guy at your front door," Yleana said, "But maybe I could be wrong. Maybe he's just dropping off a package. You know, tall, purple and blue man with a laser gun just here to drop off a package of cookies."

"What?! A bad guy?!" Henry asked, quickly grabbing his gum from behind a picture and swinging the bedroom door open then running down the stairs.

"Or the mailman!" Yleana said as she followed Henry downstairs.

Henry stopped abruptly at the turn of the stairs and peered down just in time to see the man crash the front door down then walk into the living room and look around. Henry turned to look at Yleana, a panicked expression taking over his face. He shoved a gum piece into his mouth and transformed into his Kid Danger outfit.

"Beep the watch and get Ray over here," Kid Danger whispered urgently to Yleana then turned around the corner of the stairs and looked over to the man, "Hey! What do you want?"

"Kid Danger..." the man said with an evil smile spreading on his black lips, "How nice of you to show up."

"No, how nice of you to show up," Kid Danger said, "Because now I get to beat someone up before going to bed. Helps me sleep easier."

Kid Danger jumped down from the stairs and landed on one knee with one fist to the ground. He looked up and glared at the man.

"Go ahead and try," the man said, "But nothing can defeat the Dark Shifter."

Kid Danger stood up slowly then ran over to the Dark Shifter and threw a punch at him but he easily dodged it. Kid Danger threw another punch but again, the Dark Shifter dodged it. Kid Danger kicked his leg over to the Dark Shifter but he grabbed it and flipped Kid Danger over.

Yleana beeped her watch again. She had been beeping it several times for the past minute. Why wasn't Ray answering? It was painful to watch. The Dark Shifter had Kid Danger's arm bent in the wrong way and he pushed him aggressively against a wall. Yleana had had enough. Ray wasn't responding to the emergency call and Kid Danger was being beaten up. She took a deep breath in then reached into her pocket and pulled out her own gum tube. She hadn't had to use it for the past few months that she had been working as back up because they hadn't needed backup but now it looked as if she had to use it.

Yleana took out a red gum piece and tossed it in her mouth. She chewed and blew a bubble and changed into her back up disguise.

"Hey!" Yleana said loudly as she walked out from around the corner on the stairs.

She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, a silver vest with two thick red lines, black cargo pants, black lace up boots, and a silver face mask.

The Dark Shifter looked around to see Yleana.

"Leave Kid Danger alone," Yleana said as she glared down at him.

"Who are you?" the Dark Shifter growled.

"Girl Peril," Kid Danger said with a smile of relief.

The Dark Shifter looked at Yleana with a hunger of fighting. She jumped down from off the stairs and threw a punch at him but he dodged it. Free of the Dark Shifter's grasp, Kid Danger launched himself onto the back of the Dark Shifter.

"Hello?" a voice called from the hallway upstairs. It was Henry's mom.

She walked out to the stairs and saw the three fighting and gasped.

"Mrs. Hart!" Yleana shouted as she kicked the Dark Shifter between the legs while Kid Danger punched him repeatedly in the face, "Go back to bed!"

"What's going on?!" Mrs. Hart asked, shocked, "Is this a dream?!"

"Umm, yes, it is!" Kid Danger said, "So just go back to bed!"

Mrs. Hart hesitated but soon ran back to her bed after seeing the Dark Shifter throw Yleana into the coffee table. Yleana lost her sight for a few seconds and by the time she had regained it, there were two Kid Dangers in front of her.

"Kid Danger?!" Yleana asked, her eyes widening with confusion.

"I'm Kid Danger!" both of them yelled, "No, I am! It's me!"

Yleana looked between the two. They looked exactly the same. It was impossible to tell them apart.

"It's me! I'm the real Kid Danger!" the one on the left said.

"No, he's lying!" the one on the right shouted.

"I can't tell!" Yleana exclaimed, not knowing which one to fight.

"Only the real Kid Danger would know that you're the new back up, right?" the one on the left said.

"Don't listen to him!" the one on the right said, "Only the real Kid Danger would know that one time in Kindergarten, we were coloring pictures and when we finished, we gave them to each other and yours was-"

"Two dogs in a gift box with the words best friends over it!" the one on the left interrupted.

What?! So the Dark Shifter could morph into people and know all their background information?!

"It's me!" the one on the left said, "If it weren't me, then how would I know your real name is Yleana?"

That was it. That was what gave it away. Yleana knew who the real one was now.

"Well I guess I know who the real one is," Yleana said as she walked up to the one on the left, "And it's not you!"

She grabbed him by the arm and flipped him over, causing him to morph back into himself, nearly unconscious. Yleana walked up to him and stared disgusted down at his face.

"The real Kid Danger would never say my real name in front of someone who isn't supposed to know who Girl Peril is," Yleana said.

"Haha! Loser!" Kid Danger taunted then pointed his laser at him and shot him with it, knocking him fully out.

Yleana and Kid Danger highfived. They had beaten a bad guy all by themselves.

"Not too bad... Girl Peril," Kid Danger said.

"Not too bad yourself, Kid Danger," Yleana said back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.6K 67
Being the daughter of a superhero is difficult for Arabella Manchester but what makes it more difficult for her is the fact that she is kept secret f...
182 11 6
Henry Hart and Emily Speirs meet through their good friend Charlotte. Their friendship quickly grew, along side Henry's one sided feelings. Before th...
14.9K 573 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
39.2K 989 44
Henry Hart has been kidnapped and replaced by his doppelgΓ€nger (twin) from an alternate universe, will his friends figure it out and save him?