Season 4; Chapter 1

Exhausted, cramping, feet aching, Girl Peril came down one tube as Kid Danger came down the other, completely covered in a slimy, white substance. Julia looked over to the two teenagers who had just entered the man cave and let out a laugh at Kid Danger before going back on her phone and scrolling through clickclock.

"What took you guys so long?" Ray called from the round couch as he stuffed his mouth with ice cream.

"Mmm," Girl Peril groaned tiredly, "Henry's fault."

Kid Danger, who had been reaching for his gum, stopped what he was doing and looked weirdly at Girl Peril with his head tilted. Girl Peril caught his eye and shrugged then began to walk over to see what Julia was doing.

"It is not my fault for your information," Kid Danger said with his finger up in a matter-of-fact way, walking over to Girl Peril, "And just for that, you get a big, slimy hug."

"Nooo!" Girl Peril shouted.

She quickly tried to run away from Kid Danger but it was too late. He had wrapped his arms tightly around her, getting all the slime that was on him onto her. She groaned loudly and struggled against his hold but he wouldn't let go.

"Alright, alright, kid, let her go," Ray said as he stood up from his seat to throw away the empty ice cream carton.

Kid Danger sighed and reluctantly let go of Girl Peril who grabbed her gum and changed back into her normal clothes before leaving the man cave.

"Ah, she got away," Henry said as he changed back into his normal clothes.

"Go chase after her," Julia responded simply, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Nah, I'm too tired."

Julia glanced at Henry then looked back at her phone before sighing dramatically and putting her phone down, looking directly at Henry.

"You like her, yeah?" Julia asked and before waiting for an answer, she continued, "So, you want to spend time with her, right? Right, okay, now go chase after her before I chase you into pig slop."

Henry gave her a strange look and when he didn't move, Julia groaned and began pushing him to the elevator before he shouted that he would chase after Yleana. Julia responded with a short "good" then gave a satisfied smile before returning to watching clickclock on her phone again.

Henry entered the elevator and pressed the button that took him to the upper level then ran out of Junk 'N' Stuff, running down the streets until he found Yleana walking into a store at the corner of ninth street. He jogged over into the store after she had entered and went up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and making her scream.

"Henry!" she scolded once she turned around in his arms to look at him, "Don't you ever do that again!"

Henry put his hands up in surrender then looked at the hoodies hanging on the wall in front of Yleana which she seemed to have been looking at.

"Why are you looking at hoodies? It's September," Henry asked.

"Because I'm cold," Yleana huffed before grabbing a hoodie off its hanger.

"Uh uh uh," Henry said, grabbing the hoodie from Yleana's hands and putting it back on the hanger, "Just wear mine, don't spend your money, you don't need to be spending any more money than you already have this week."

"Hey, I needed what I ordered!"

"Oh, so you needed a whole load of One Direction merchandise?"

Yleana mumbled something under her breath then furrowed her eyebrows at Henry in pretend anger before stomping out of the story. Henry let out a small laugh before following her out. This school year was gonna be a long one with Yleana.